Haven't seen one yet: babrie Blank - ECW's Kelly

Yeah LIta does it for me as well, I'll admit from certain angles she has a suare jaw but the bright red hair and her debut with Essa Rios when she did the litacarana from the top rope to the outside, there's jsut somethign about a girl who can actually kick ass that I like. Didn't Trish get her fake boobies reduced, I mean when she first debuted I remember her not being able to fold her arms across her chest. I wasn't really into her in the begining, especially since blondes really don't do ti for me, but ever since she's actually begun to be able to actually wrestle I've changed my opinion on her fake boobies and all. Gail Kim now there's a yummy little morsel, she's cute, she can wrestle and I've always had a thing for asian girls. Comes from going to a smart kid school and being surrounded by them all the time, but asian mothers don't let you date you date their duaghters unless you're asian or rich and white.

[QUOTE=Arrows]Meh. My girls are up in Canada, with all their girlfriends. All bi, all very...open. 16. One on deck? I got 13 on Deck, and 3 waiting in the bed.[/QUOTE] And then you left the chatroom and showed up at their house, only to be busted by Dateline NBC..

[QUOTE=Crychon]*Samoan Spike on Arrow* UUUUUUUUUUUUUMAAAAAGAAAA![/QUOTE] LOL that dangerous thumb again ! That has to be the worst finisher in the history of wrestling - I mean, it makes Cena's FU look positively dangerous ! :p

[QUOTE=Arrows]Pedo? Cute. Considering the youngest turned 18 just before I met her, and I'm only about to be 23, that's not much of an age difference, nor is she even a minor in any way.[/QUOTE] I only said that, because you said 16, so, if that's teh case, I appologize. Read your comment wrong.

[QUOTE=Arrows]There's 16 girls. 3 who, for some reason, I'm lucky enough to have like me. The other 13 very open, and up for fun.[/QUOTE] I just think that they were having a go at you man. Nothing to insult you with or anything. Anyway, I still don't think any of us have a shot at this Kelly girl regardless if we are banging 456 girls while they are banging 456 men at the same time while slapping hands during the process.

being at work a day sucks but since we've cleared up the pedophile comments I'll head back up to this comment. [QUOTE=Woodsmeister]maybe im wrong but you guys would not kick her out of bed given the chance, u might not even get that far. well apart from king fenoli of course... sir[/QUOTE] You are absolutely right I wouldn't kick her out of bed if I came home and she were lying there naked. But given options she wouldn't exactly be top on my list.

Archived