Haven't seen one yet: babrie Blank - ECW's Kelly

havent seen a Kelly picture yet, i've done two different versions, one with a border and one without, meaning no one can critisise me for not doing borders [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/bblankborder_ndp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/bblank_ndp.jpg[/IMG]

She's an attractive girl not my type I don't really dig blondes but she's way better than average looking. I think a lot of people skew their idea of looks based on TV and movies. Stand out on a street corner in the middle of a big city and just watch people for awhile and you'll see that there are some hideous looking people out there. I'm from New York and I used to work in the tourist industry and I've seen gross people from all over the world and this girl she's heads and shoulders above hideous.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX]lol trish isnt all that hot either....i give her an 81[/QUOTE] Haha where in the hell are you comin up with these numbers meng? 81?? haha what type of ratings here are you combining? You must be rounding.. :confused:

[QUOTE=NickC13573]Where has she been? What are her credentials? Wrestler or Model?[/QUOTE] shes a bikini model, 19 years old, picked up by WWE as eye candy for ECW i believe. Not sure if she can wrestle of if she is training or not, maybe she'll be the 2006 Kimona Wanalaya:D

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline]She's an attractive girl not my type I don't really dig blondes but she's way better than average looking. I think a lot of people skew their idea of looks based on TV and movies. Stand out on a street corner in the middle of a big city and just watch people for awhile and you'll see that there are some hideous looking people out there. I'm from New York and I used to work in the tourist industry and I've seen gross people from all over the world and this girl she's heads and shoulders above hideous.[/QUOTE] PREACH! I don't particularly dig white women and certainly not blondes (only do redheads and brunettes on that side of the street), but she's not a dog. And Trish Stratus would look a whole lot better without the saline life preservers stitched into her chest IMO.

Archived