What is the worst title reign that you have booked in your save

I was sitting and looking back at my CZCW title history and remembered how much I hated Ash Campbell's run with the CZCW Title in 2022/23 and how if I was able to retroactively change it then I would have and it made me want to know what other people consider to be the worst title reign they have booked in their save and why? Did the title holder just disappoint or where the storylines lacking? Did an injury ruin what was meant to be a good reign? Genuinely curious

In my 1989 Save in 1991 I gave the WCW World Championship to Ric Flair for the first time he had an awesome lengthy run, following this I had him drop the belt to Rick Rude who i was pushing as a top guy at the time.

Rude went on to have a disappointing run with the belt where he tanked the prestige due to lack luster matches, I kept the belt on him for about 4 months before cutting my losses and having him drop the belt to WCW New comer and new to the Main Event Scene Bret Hart, who had an awesome run and awesome matches and fixed the prestige of the belt, if I could turn back time I would have kept the belt on Flair longer and had him drop it to Bret.

Not in 2020, but in 2016 I gave Gargantuan a 4ish month reign as CGC World Champion as the culmination of a long storyline with Jack DeColt. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to deliver the goods and dropped the title to Christian Price a little earlier than planned. The most disappointing World title run I've ever had.

Playing a 2004 mod as TNA and I'm using GFW as a child company. I had the GFW World title on CM Punk and he vastly under performed. It was meant to elevate him and get him on the main roster but in the feuds he was in he got overshadowed by everyone and I ended up putting the title on Tanahashi as a result.

<p>My worst was entirely my own fault, early in a save as a low level company I was pushing Aldous Blackfriar as my main guy, so he was basically just beating random challengers "from the indys" every week. So, this week it's Al Coleman. I go into notes, winner, type Al for Aldous, clearly not paying enough attention and got QUITE the surprise main event. Coleman wasn't over and had limited mic and charisma so it was extra bad.</p><p> </p><p>

As far as intentionally booked, years later I put the belt on Logan Wolfsbaine and it was just bad for no real reason. Disappointing matches and I couldn't think of any interesting stories for him.</p>

I had a saga with a secondary title in 2016's game I wish I could take back. I brought in Edd Stone on a talent trade, and the matches were fine, but he was supposed to drop the title on his last night and exercised a "creative control" clause to block it. Well, I wound up bringing Petr Novak in around the same time, and I got the "change of heart" message when I experimented with jobbing Stone to him. Novak wasn't terrible, but he's no great shakes in the ring, so the matches weren't great. Thankfully, he left a short time later and I was able to job him to the guy I originally wanted to put over in the first place.

<p>First playthrough, I tried to start a Rookies title with a small indy fed I was running and every champ was horribly under developed. Matches were abysmal. Dreadnought would injure anyone and everyone. As would Prince Rupy and Big Boss Emperor. Once again, this was my very first playthrough. I signed too much of what I liked and didn't bother with having matches make sense.</p><p> </p><p>

Trying, I was SAISHO and Motoyuki Miyaki was getting put over by everyone. As soon as I put the Destiny title on him he gets injured in his winning match for a 79. I vacate the title and run a tourney. 6 months later, Miyake comes back from injury and I place him at the top of the card against Zeshin Makiota for the Destiny title. Miyaki wins the title and gets injured for an 80 rating. I vacate the title and don't bother putting it back on him when he returns a year later. This time I build Miyaki for another year with a Ride the Tiger belt run for 10 months. So, two and a half years in game after his first title victory I have no choice but to give another title shot to Miyaki. This time against KC Glenn. Miyaki wins the title. Also gets injured a 3rd time for 3 months. So, to recap that's 3 title reigns at 3 days total with a major injury per Destiny title match. Cool. I gave up putting the title on Miyaki.</p>