Wrestling Trends

It would be cool to see a small penalty to companies running a product on the opposite end of the spectrum of a trend.

Maybe Realism gives a penalty for soap opera type (forgot what’s it’s called in the game) for example.

Family friendly trend gives a small penalty to death match product and vice versa.

Small boost, neutral, small penalty would be ideal.

It's a neat idea, and one I could see going even further, If your show is successful enough to start making the industry trend a different way (such as putting on amazing Hardcore shows in a family-friendly region or era and then the industry all starts moving towards Hardcore), that your company gets a huge boost for being a trend setter.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Iceman90" data-cite="Iceman90" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51941" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's a neat idea, and one I could see going even further, If your show is successful enough to start making the industry trend a different way (such as putting on amazing Hardcore shows in a family-friendly region or era and then the industry all starts moving towards Hardcore), that your company gets a huge boost for being a trend setter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That would be great.</p><p> </p><p> In older versions, trends used to change but in the new game it seems to only change if you set up eras in the database. Unless we go back to the old way, I’m not sure that this is possible.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Currently if you set up trends in your database, you’ll get a small boost for running a trendy product. But if you aren’t running a trendy product, you do not get any boost. I think there should be a small penalty for running a product that’s far away from the current trend just for more balance.</p>