More customizable Dojos/Camps

Is there any way to allow for more specific criteria being used for the talent that graduates from Dojos?

It seems like in all of my saves, Project Arkham creates one Super Heavyweight bum after the other.

I know it's kind of a small thing, but it just ruins my immersion in the gameworld when the graduates make absolutely no sense for the kind of training environment they are from.

I think there should be a way to specify that certain training camps only turn out graduates in certain weight ranges and with certain styles just like there is a setting for gender.

Since it kind of fits in... I also think there should be an additional setting for the "strictness" of a training camp. A more strict camp would be more likely to produce well-behaved graduates but would also be less attractive to go through, so it would reduce the number of graduates.

Aaaand since it also kind of fits in - there should be a way to have training camps produce only 1 graduate per year. Unless I'm doing something wrong in the editor, even reducing the setting to 1% still produces 2 graduates.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BossmanLife" data-cite="BossmanLife" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51987" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can change this in the Era section of the editor. There is an option to choose which type of wrestler is generated. This does not apply to individual Dojos though</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’ll never fix the problem of Dread’s dojo churning out sub 200 pound tinymen while the CZCW dojo sends big slugs from their camp. The options for 2016 seemed to work well enough.</p>

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm glad I found this thread as I was going to suggest it myself. As a modder who has released a dojo expansion in the past, the removal of the ability to set a dojo to focus on a specific area of training limits the creativity and variance that I (ok yeah I'm being selfish) want to produce. Iron Mike's School of Hard Knocks doesn't have the same punch when it's cranking out entertainers, Japanese dojos aren't teaching Japanese styles, no luchadores coming from Lucha Libre schools, etc.