Figurehead Angry At Pressure

Question to those who appoint figureheads in their federations.

I started with a real world mod and the WWE has Roman Reigns as a figurehead, but he is consistently "Angry at Pressure of Being a Figurehead". He was already in this position and has been there already for 2 year and 3 months.

Is there anyway to curb this trait from continuing to affect his morale?

In the game, he is one of the most popular wrestlers in the world, has 86-99 Charisma, 76-89 Microphone, 76-89 Acting, 100 Star Quality, 95 Star Appeal, is "Over".

With him as a Figurehead, the business is down by 25% and WWE sells less than 25% merchandise, so I am not certain what if it's just a lost cause for him and I need to remove him ASAP.

Any tips that I should be aware of such as particular Attributes to pay attention to for new Figureheads or particular Skills that will help out the best?

When I look at the Figurehead screen, basically every single option has like 3-4 different Positives but than like 10-12 negatives and everyone is "very close to being a figurehead" but due to the WWE roster being so large, they are compared to so many wrestlers that have "a little more charisma" or "slightly more over" or "a little more star quality" that it seems impossible to have a Figurehead in a promotion this size due to how the hidden math is calculated.

<p>Unfortunately there isn’t much you can do. He’s failing at being the figure head. I’d remove him. You generally want you figurehead to be the most over baby face on your roster and typically the most charismatic/highest star quality and even then it’s not a sure thing they’ll do good. </p><p> </p><p>

You also want to protect the hell out of them. You want them to win way more than they lose. You want them to be on as many of your shows as possible, etc... with WWE’s roster being so big, it’s going to be hard to have a stable figurehead.</p>

Seems like you don't really need a figurehead at all. They're mostly useful if you have one babyface who is clearly more popular and marketable than the rest of your roster. With an ensemble cast of similarly well liked guys, fans aren't going to enjoy just one of them being the be-all-and-end-all of the show.

Seems like you don't really need a figurehead at all. They're mostly useful if you have one babyface who is clearly more popular and marketable than the rest of your roster. With an ensemble cast of similarly well liked guys, fans aren't going to enjoy just one of them being the be-all-and-end-all of the show.

Makes sense. When I was going through all of the options for a figurehead, it seemed nearly impossible and the negatives outweighed the positives since the positives weren't guaranteed and were only 20% increase in revenue while the negatives would be truly pissed off wrestlers crumbling at the pressure.

Thanks to Historian, too. Will just remove and not use the Figurehead option for now.