Can the block for deleting pre-booking in PM mode be removed?

I book most of my shows via pre-booking, simply for organizational purposes. I find it rather annoying that you can't delete the pre-booked matches in PM mode. I understand that this is so you can't delete them with pre-book requirements on, but I don't use pre-book requirements (and I'm sure the majority of the player base doesn't either... it's not even default.)

Can this be tweaked to allow you to delete pre-booked matches with pre-book requirements off?

And for anything that says that this could be exploited, you can turn off every other User Preference in PM mode.

I book most of my shows via pre-booking, simply for organizational purposes. I find it rather annoying that you can't delete the pre-booked matches in PM mode. I understand that this is so you can't delete them with pre-book requirements on, but I don't use pre-book requirements (and I'm sure the majority of the player base doesn't either... it's not even default.)

Can this be tweaked to allow you to delete pre-booked matches with pre-book requirements off?

And for anything that says that this could be exploited, you can turn off every other User Preference in PM mode.

I really support this. It's also helpful for when you prebook a match and a worker isn't available when you get to the show. This happens to me a lot -- where I plan for a match to happen and prebook it but then they are borrowed from an alliance loan and are no longer available to me on show day -- it would really help with that.

• 3 weeks later...
I hear that but the pre booking thing is about emersion. You can change the match to something else though. You can modify the competitors and I believe you can change the type of match. As when injuries happen, this is what happens in real life. You don't just delete the match as if it did not exist, you do however, replace it with something or replace the competitor.

With the setting "pre-book requirements off" and you pre-book a match, do you gain the benefit of the pre-booking or is it merely for organisation? I can't remember without looking at the manual.

If you gain benefit I think it should stay as is, it's like false advertising someones going to turn up and they don't. But you've gathered a larger crowd due to it, so you should be penalised.

If you don't gain a benefit and it's simply just for organisation, sure have the ability to remove it in the PM.

I will admit I've done this before and it's cost me but it did make me check availability before pre-booking now.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NowThenMates" data-cite="NowThenMates" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52147" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With the setting "pre-book requirements off" and you pre-book a match, do you gain the benefit of the pre-booking or is it merely for organisation? I can't remember without looking at the manual.<p> </p><p> If you gain benefit I think it should stay as is, it's like false advertising someones going to turn up and they don't. But you've gathered a larger crowd due to it, so you should be penalised.</p><p> </p><p> If you don't gain a benefit and it's simply just for organisation, sure have the ability to remove it in the PM.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">I will admit I've done this before and it's cost me but it did make me check availability before pre-booking now.</span></p></div></blockquote><p> The problem isn't as much that as when you pre-book knowing everyone is available, then someone doesn't make it for some reason, or the show before is hurt and can't work.</p><p> </p><p> Far as not looking to see someone's availability, that happens like once per game playing. You do it and you realize what you did, and you don't do it again until you forget again, like weeks after non-play.</p>