A B-show should not penalize you for using unimportant talents

So hear me out, when i think "b-show" i think stuff like velocity, and sunday night heat, stuff to expose up and coming talent! So why in hell am i being penalized for putting "unimportants" on my show? a b-show literally says that no one expects anything important from the show and its to give low wrestlers something to do, so if no one expects anything, why is the crowd still dissapointed that i'm using unimportant wrestlers?? its literally the aim of the show to slowly give them pop, but yet it's being punished for using people that arent over enough yet on a show where it's sole purpose is getting those people over

I've never seen B-shows as a magical place where the penalties don't exist. Rather it's a place where the penalties don't hurt your bottom line. Because the final rating doesn't help or hinder your overall popularity. Talent can get experience and exposure, with all of the growing pains and disinterest that comes with that, without taking up room on the important show. The show will still suck, but it doesn't hurt the company at all.

Heat and Velocity were more than just Unimportant guys though. A lot of Well Known/Recognisable folks lived there. Not that there's anything wrong with using the B-Show in that way. Penalties aren't a punishment. They're a balancing tool.

I just put my Unimportant workers shots on them anyway. Since it does nothing to pop at all, I just kinda shrug at the note that the crowd was turned off. I mainly run my B-shows after A-shows, so I figure a big chunk of the audience has already left, and the crowd that's left has already seen the main attraction. Also, my b-shows typically have a main event that feature a Recognizable or Well-Known who I'm prepping for a push or starting a push to get a semi-decent score on the show.

Understand that I do actually care about the crowd reactions to main show matches and segments, just not as much with the B-shows.

St.T

• 4 weeks later...
I just put my Unimportant workers shots on them anyway. Since it does nothing to pop at all, I just kinda shrug at the note that the crowd was turned off. I mainly run my B-shows after A-shows, so I figure a big chunk of the audience has already left, and the crowd that's left has already seen the main attraction. Also, my b-shows typically have a main event that feature a Recognizable or Well-Known who I'm prepping for a push or starting a push to get a semi-decent score on the show.

Understand that I do actually care about the crowd reactions to main show matches and segments, just not as much with the B-shows.

St.T

do you keep the same crowd size for the B show doing this?