SWF: Steering The Ship

08CUZdJ.jpg

...major stars to unknowns, let's look at SWF's roster...

(Faces in Blue, Heels in Red)

13dIj39.jpg

(SWF World Heavyweight Champion)
'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant

'The Scoundrel' Rogue

'The Destroyer' Remo Richardson

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau

'The Dark Reaper' Scythe

'The Radioactive Wrecking Machine' Atom Smasher

(Everything To Gain Contract Holder)
'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell

(SWF Tag Team Champion)
'Amazing' Huey Cannonball

(SWF Tag Team Champion)
'The Icon' Jefferson Stardust

tO80vFC.jpg

Angry Gilmore

'Big Money' Brandon James

'The Show Stealer' ZWB

Randy Unleashed

Hollywood Bret Starr

Primus Allen

'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed

(SWF North American Champion)
'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

rH1llDq.jpg

Joey Morgan

Ranger

Marshall Dillon

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro

'Sensational' Steven Parker

'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown

Big Smack Scott

'The King Of The Streets' Kurt Laramee

Monty Trescarde

'Blue Blood' Paul Huntingdon

'All American' Des Davids

LrUJi1h.jpg

Matty Faith

'The Hawaiian Strong Man' Ekuma

High Flyin' Hawaiian

Brett Biggins

Dominic DeSousa

'The African Assassin' Makutsi

'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

Justin Sensitive

'Platinum' James Prudence

'The King Of Charisma' Robbie Wright

American Machine

Matthew Keith

Greg Keith

9E8eh15.jpg

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb

'Wild' Willy LaRoux

Tag Teams

The Sharp Shooters (Angry Gilmore & Joey Morgan)

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian)

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot)

The Awesomeness (Huey Cannonball & Jefferson Stardust)

Fame and Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde)

The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

The Keith Twins (Greg & Matthew Keith)

Stables

The Sharp Shooters (Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Steven Parker)

The Unleashed Rat Pack (Randy Unleashed , Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde, Huey Cannonball, Jefferson Stardust & BJ O'Neill)

The Trust (Eric Eisen, Emma Chase, Tommy Cornell, Greg & Matthew Keith & Robbie Wright)

The Heroes Guild (Atom Smasher, Kristen Pearce, Brandon James, American Machine)

On Screen Personalities

Hannah – Manages The Dallas Cowboys

Krissy Angelle – Manages Brandon James

Dulce Moreno – Manages Spencer Spade

BJ O'Neill – Manages The Unleashed Rat Pack

Kristen Pearce – Manages Atom Smasher

Joe Sexy – Manages Dominic DeSousa

Squeeky McClean – Backstage Interviewer

Eric Eisen – Head Booker/Part Time Wrestler

Emma Chase – Booking Committee/Part Time Colour Commentator

Announce Team: Duane Fry, Ana Garcia & Franklin Fumier

Referees: Ric Young, Darren Smith & Shane Stones

Injured Or Unavailable

'The Crippler' Chris Morrisette

Masked Patriot

Alumni

Avalanche | Chill | Charger Siaki | Bear Bekowski | Jungle Lord

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08CUZdJ.jpg

...carriers of the Gold, and lineage...

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

SWF World Heavyweight Champion

NWBrpho.jpg

Nji1P45.png

Rocky Golden
(6-time World Champion, 1-time SWF World Champion)

Defences: 13

Reign Length: 373 Days

Prestige: 90 (No Change)

Won From:
Rogue
(3-time SWF World Champion)
[Apr 19]

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

SWF World Tag Team Champions

HiQJdoB.jpg

3v8tD4i.png0d7vSVL.png

The Awesomeness
(3-time SWF Tag Team Champions)

Defences: 2

Reign Length: 61 Days

Prestige: 62 (No Change)

Won From:
The Dallas Cowboys
(2-time SWF Tag Team Champions)
[Feb 20 – Mar 20]

Fame And Money
(2-time SWF Tag Team Champions)
[Jul 19 – Feb 20]

The Dallas Cowboys
(1-time SWF Tag Team Champions)
[Jul 19]

</div>

SWF North American Champion

FrAiwct.jpg

JJgV2qT.png

Jimmy Hernandez
(2-time SWF North American Champion)

Defences: 1

Reign Length: 33 Days

Prestige: 67 (Up 1)

Won From:
ZWB
(1-time SWF North American Champion)
[Feb 20 – Apr 20]

Des Davids
[Nov 19 – Feb 20]

Lenny Brown
[Nov 19]

</div>

SWF Everything To Gain Briefcase

1GTnOlJ.png

'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell

Current Contract Status: SWF World Heavyweight Title shot at ANY time

Won in a Six-Man Ladder Match at Nothing To Lose by Spencer Spade

Defended and Upgraded at Awesome Impact

Defended and Upgraded at World Is Watching

Spencer Spade then LOST the Contract at Master Of Puppets

</div>

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, May 2020, Week 3

'Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'The King of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

High Flyin' Hawaiian w/ Ekuma [vs] 'The African Assassin' Makutsi

Ranger w/ Marshall Dillon [vs] 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

Matty Faith [vs] American Machine (Ammac) w/ The Heroes Guild

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'The One' Primus Allen w/ The New Pain Alliance

Valiant & Rogue [vs] The Sharp Shooters [vs] Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr

</div>

'Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'The King of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

Valiant & Rogue [vs] The Sharp Shooters [vs] Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr

Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'The King of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

It's a night of "Faces Vs a heel with their stable mates ringside", so I'll say one of those matches will end by DQ - I'll go for ZWB's.

Valiant & Rogue [vs] The Sharp Shooters [vs] Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr - I'm a little unsure about the last 3 matches here, and this one most of all, but I'm going with my gut.

Thanks all :)

GYOGDDQ.jpg

May 2020, Week 3…

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Tag Team Titles Unleashed

We kicked off the show with Valiant and Rogue heading to the ring... fresh off their defeat to The Awesomeness for the SWF World Tag Team Titles at Master Of Puppets... They were joined by Valiant's new protege, Willy LaRoux...

n0TPy4d.pngziH8GV8.pngsG2VLv7.png

Rogue:
“It's been a tough couple of weeks for us... but we want to thank The Awesomeness for having the MATCH OF THE NIGHT at Master Of Puppets... And we're here to tell you, that it would be our HONOUR... to share the ring again with you boys, soon...”

Valiant:
“How about Times Of Trouble...?! How about we do this again, in one month... at...”

Before Valiant could finish the challenge, The Awesomeness's stablemates Hollywood Bret Starr and Randy Unleashed headed through the curtain, and they were flanked by the rest of The Unleashed Rat Pack... Including The Awesomeness...!!

yfHCAP4.png

Hollywood Bret Starr:
“Woa, woa, woa, woa... You boys... Had your turn... So it's time to step aside... and go to the BACK of the queue... It is someone else's turn...”

Randy Unleashed:
“Yeah I can think of a BUNCH of tag teams, who deserve a shot more than YOU two getting another one...”

SWF General Manager Jack Bruce arrived on the stage before things got physical in the ring...

RhwPAVY.png

Bruce said that he thought what Bret and Randy had said sounded a lot like a challenge...!! Bret and Randy tried to backtrack... but Bruce said he'd love to see Valiant and Rogue fight them later tonight, for the chance to battle The Awesomeness at Times Of Trouble...!! But Bruce too was interrupted... by the arrival of The Sharp Shooters: Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan...

GS89iha.pngBBC87pF.png

Angry Gilmore:
“So let me get this straight... The Awesomeness beat Valiant and Rogue at Master Of Puppets... but Valiant and Rogue get the chance to earn another Title shot tonight... At the same event, WE beat Randy and Bret, and THEY get a chance too... Something doesn't add up here... The losers, are getting rewarded... Tell you what Jack... Put US in that match tonight too... and we will make Val... Rogue... Randy... AND Bret... Tap, Snap, Nap or Uncontrollably Crap...!!”

Bruce agreed, and added The Sharp Shooters to the match... Tonight's Main Event is going to be Gilmore and Morgan... versus Valiant and Rogue... versus Bret and Randy...!! A huge Main Event later tonight...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

E5zWxLz.pngwra0vD0.png8KziIwV.png
w/
Od4u4NM.png1GTnOlJ.pngWI1TLUL.pngIFMwN1X.pngBVIbvzc.png

Parker could have done with Gilmore and Morgan sticking around at ringside for this one, but they're not that kind of 'stable' right now. He was outnumbered by 'The Trust' at ringside but somehow escaped with the win over the young future star Robbie Wright. Tommy Cornell and co. were not happy with Parker as he squirmed free of their grasp and headed to the back!

Winner:
'Sensational' Steven Parker

Finish:
'Future Shock' DDT

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Cornell Calls His Shot!

After the match, the furious 'Trust' remained in the ring... and Greg Ketih handed a microphone to Tommy Cornell... The brutal Brit, who calls himself 'Rough Justice' held the Everything To Gain Briefcase, that he captured from Spencer Spade last week at Master Of Puppets...

Od4u4NM.png1GTnOlJ.png8KziIwV.pngWI1TLUL.pngIFMwN1X.pngBVIbvzc.png

Tommy Cornell:
“It was all... ALL of it... For THIS...!!”

Cornell raised the Briefcase above his head, as the crowd booed him out of the building...

Tommy Cornell:
“Yeah... You can boo me... It's fine... I may be 'Unlikeable'... But right now, I'm UNDENIABLE...!! See, everything we did... The Keiths and I... Eisen... Wright... We all did it, so we could END Rocky Golden's reign... He's supposed to be this huge star, but he couldn't even lace my BOOTS... and thanks to THIS... on the Grandest Stage at Supreme Challenge...!!”

Cornell called his shot... He's cashing in at Supreme Challenge against Rocky Golden, for the SWF World Heavyweight Title... But that's IF Golden is still the Champion come the Supreme Challenge... That event is around 8 weeks away, and a LOT can happen in 8 weeks...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

The Past Meets The Future

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro was on screen next, in a pre-taped video at home... He was packing his Roller Disco Roller Blades away in a shoe box... and he had something on his mind following his loss to 'The One' Primus Allen at Master Of Puppets...

YaH6i6W.png

Robbie Retro:
“I came up short against Primus Allen... I let everybody down... The New Pain Alliance needs to be stopped in their tracks... especially that big b*****d Primus... Next week, I'm coming to Supreme TV... and I will make a VOW... to all of my fans...!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

WJMlKuW.png
w/
OaXcqUh.pngwra0vD0.pnggfDZjrL.png

Makutsi has been locked in a feud with Hawaiian Crush for a few weeks now, having beaten Ekuma using a sledgehammer earlier in the month. The finish here would have been similar, had Ekuma not grabbed the sledgehammer and physically removed it from Makutsi's hands! It didn't deter Makutsi though, as the 'African Assassin' hit his 'Out Of Africa' finisher, and scored the win!

Winner:
'The African Assassin' Makutsi

Finish:
'Out Of Africa' (Cutter)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Everything Lost, Anything To Gain

Spencer Spade and his girlfriend Dulce Moreno headed to the ring next... Spade without his Everything To Gain Briefcase for the first time in months...

ipAGAUa.pngiCtoiyC.png

Spencer Spade:
“So Tommy Cornell beat me at Master Of Puppets last week... He's the best wrestler in the world, so it's hardly surprising that I'd lose a match like that... and I don't blame Tommy Cornell for wanting the Contract I not only won... but defended AND upgraded successfully twice... but there is one man I
can
blame...”

Spade seemed to infer that he was going to blame himself... and Dulce put her hand on Spade's shoulder... but he didn't blame himself at all...

Spencer Spade:
“I BLAME ERIC EISEN...!! Ever since I turned that son of a b***h down for a spot in his little 'inner circle', he's had it in for me... He's been gunnin' for me... He's wanted to cost me my Everything To Gain Contract... WELL CONGRATULATIONS ERIC... You got your wish... but in the process, you P****D ME OFF...!! So I want YOU... 1 on 1... right now...!!”

It didn't take long for Eisen to respond to the challenge, by heading onto the stage... alone...!!

Od4u4NM.png

Eric Eisen:
“Spenny... You really are as dumb as you look aren't you...!? Listen... It's no secret... For the last two years, I have been RETIRED from in-ring competition... So NO... You won't be getting me 1 on 1... right now... or any other time... So get that idea out of your head... If you want a match with say, a Robbie Wright... Or a Greg or Matthew Keith... I'm afraid there's only ONE way that'll happen... Enter, and win, the Times Of Trouble Rumble Match... and EARN it...!!”

At Times Of Trouble, a 30-man Over The Top Rope Rumble will take place... The winner of the match will earn the chance to do ANYTHING they want at Supreme Challenge (aside from affecting the SWF World Heavyweight Title Match)... So if Spade wins, he'll get to choose a member of The Trust to fight if he wants to...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

PLTNM Records

Backstage, Squeaky McClean was interviewing Lenny Brown about James Prudence, who attacked Brown two weeks ago, smacking a bottle of Brown's Champagne off of his head, without the bottle smashing...

WZD9fVi.png5gDkRuV.png

Lenny Brown:
“Prudence has started this, Record Company... But he ain't gonna sell no records, man... He should stick, to what he's good at... an' that's lookin' at the LIGHTS...!! So next week, I am fighting him, man to man... No champagne bottles... No sneak attacks... just two men, in that ring...!! And I promise you... I... will go 'Platinum'...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

rZVgFED.png
w/
Gr0lBMS.pngwra0vD0.pngLr3Eww8.png

Ranger clearly had the better of Smoke in this one. The huge Cowboy dominated ''The Con Man' from start to finish. However, Smoke knows a number of tricks to handle an opponent of any size. He threw his deck of cards at Ranger, and followed it up immediately with the vicious 'Ace In The Hole' to score the win.

Winner:
'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

Finish:
'Ace In The Hole' (Throat Punch)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Times Of Heroes

Ahead of his singles match with Matty Faith, American Machine headed to the ring, joined by the rest of The Heroes Guild: Atom Smasher, Kristen Pearce, and Smasher's reluctant 'bodyguard' Brandon James...

ldDrQgQ.pngjphOiNe.pngbFa7GDY.pngAZCclqY.png

Atom Smasher:
“FEAR NOT CITIZENS... That's right, you miscreants it is YOUR HERO, Atom Smasher... and his Heroes Guild... You all know Brandon James... and Kristen Pearce... and you might THINK you know American Machine... But this man is moving on from that, 'gimmick'... He's now known as: Ammac... My silent assassin... His special power...?! LOYALTY...”

When Smasher and co made it to the ring, he confirmed that the group would be on Supreme TV next week, with an announcement... to confirm their plans for the Times Of Trouble Pay-Per-View...

</div>

2NbYS55.pngwra0vD0.pngldDrQgQ.png
w/
jphOiNe.pngbFa7GDY.pngAZCclqY.png

Quick match here, and one that Matty Faith will be glad to have seen the back of... He was almost cheated out of it by Atom Smasher, but managed to hit his 'Faith Falls Eternal' Stunner out of nowhere to score the win!

Winner:
Matty Faith

Finish:
'Faith Falls Eternal' (Stunner)

</div>

Too Much Faith

After the match, Matty Faith escaped Atom Smasher's grasp, and fled to the safety of the ramp...

2NbYS55.pngldDrQgQ.png
w/
jphOiNe.pngbFa7GDY.pngAZCclqY.png

As Faith waved at The Heroes Guild, a familiar entrance music hit, and Faith's tag team partner Masked Patriot returned!!

BLdnr2o.png

It was a brilliant moment as the two fan favourites embraced... Faith seemed surprised to see his best friend...!! He was even more surprised, when Patriot knocked him over with a vicious forearm to the back of his neck...!! Faith fell forwards, and Patriot was on top of him... Slamming into him with more forearms, before picking him up and sliding him into the ring... Atom Smasher and Ammac joined in the assault, but Brandon James didn't... Then Patriot did the unthinkable, and took his mask OFF...!!

jGDynPL.png

There was a sadness behind his eyes, but he accepted the handshake of Atom Smasher, as if 'The Radioactive Wrecking Machine' knew this was going to happen all along...!! As the group left, Brandon James stayed behind, and knelt over Faith to check on him... Smasher turned around and ordered his 'muscle' to come and follow him... which 'Big Money' reluctantly did...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Chasing The Dragon

Backstage, North American Champion 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez was celebrating his victory over ZWB in the Four Corners 'A-Frame' Match, by explaining his keys to success... on an A-Frame...

bpb4Ej1.png

Jimmy Hernandez:
“We all know ZWB is one of the best wrestlers on the planet... But what I did... was use my SUPERIOR mind, to defeat... one of the best wrestlers on the planet... But I want to address a man, who tried to... injure me... ahead of that match... 'The Dragon'... Mikey Lau...”

Hernandez had an entire page dedicated to how much he hates Lau... and the aforementioned 'Dragon' walked up at just the right time...!! Hernandez scrambled to cover the page up... not wanting Lau to see it, but he'd seen enough...

kf4yetU.png

Mikey Lau:
“Some interesting ideas there Jim... But was the diagram (of a Dragon with no head) really necessary...?! Seems to me we need to settle this in the ring...”

Hernandez looked away, but then grabbed the A-Frame and tried to slam it into Lau's face... 'The Dragon' was ready though, and he dropkicked the metal frame into Hernandez's face... completely turning the tables on him...!! 'Mr. Mainstream' was laid out on the floor, as Lau took his leave...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Sa5ldkw.pngwra0vD0.pngGvyy1PL.png
w/
wbntB4m.pngZCUOYoH.pngTD8PvQz.png

ZWB was just called one of the best wrestlers in the world, and on tonight's evidence, that's not a bad shout. However, he was up against a dominant beast on a heck of a winning streak right now, and struggled to make his mark. In the end, he was caught after an attempted cross-body block, and was then put down by a 'Running Powerslam'!

Winner:
'The One' Primus Allen w/ The New Pain Alliance

Finish:
'Running Powerslam'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Re-mo' Problems

Backstage, Remo Richardson was stood for a promo aimed at some of the people he has a problem with on the SWF roster... Namely Atom Smasher and Tommy Cornell...

4k1V21U.png

Remo Richardson:
“So Tommy Cornell thinks he can just do whatever he wants... and then get rewarded with the SWF World Heavyweight Title shot at The Supreme Challenge...?! Well... Luckily for Cornell, I'ma have ta let that one slide... for now... because The Heroes Guild have got a target on my back... I fight best when I have someone targeting me... I can assure you of that...”

gk4lCk0.png

Matty Faith walked up, and asked Remo why he didn't come to his aid after his match with Ammac... Remo half apologised, and half said that Faith needs to fight his own battles... Faith shook his head, and walked away... But Remo seemed almost disappointed in himself...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

UXKAogK.pngSp8SSrn.pngwra0vD0.pngKTzhMvz.pngyLusAWC.pngwra0vD0.pngJ4fgaSe.pngLjuMmkK.png

Valiant and Rogue were superb in this match, and their story is very intriguing right now. Rogue got hurt a few minutes in, and had to sit out and receive treatment for a while, while Valiant was in the ring and had been for a long time. Val could have tagged out to anyone, but Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan were determined to keep him isolated in their corner. Rogue eventually came in, and looked like he had never been hurt at all. As the match wore on though, it became apparent that Randy Unleashed and Hollywood Bret Starr hadn't tagged into the match AT ALL!! Right at the right moment though, Randy did. He caught Valiant's hand just before the Joey Morgan was hoisted up, and put down with the 'Patriot Missile' from Valiant! Randy came in, and shoved Valiant out through the ropes, before landing on Morgan for the cover. Hollywood Bret Starr's only involvement in the match was to knock Rogue off the apron, as Randy picked up the win, in an excellent match!

Winners:
Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr

Finish:
'Patriot Missile' (F5)

</div>

Willy Scythed

So it'll be Randy Unleashed and Hollywood Bret Starr challenging their own stablemates: The Awesomeness, for their SWF World Tag Team Titles at Times Of Trouble...!! They looked shocked to have won it... but that wasn't the main story to end the show on... because John Greed and Scythe were shown on the big screen, as Valiant and Rogue pulled themselves together in the ring...

UXKAogK.pngSp8SSrn.pngVAqEXIE.png2hjuQF5.png

John Greed:
“Valiant and Rogue... People talk about US, as an unlikely tag team... But a team that have tried to kill each other, more than once, over the years, and have even done that THIS year... So we think, that Valiant and Rogue, are the most unlikely team in the SWF... They're faking a friendship... and that... is a SIN... What is also a sin... is leaving your protege in the back, when he could have been out here for a teaching moment... But it's okay... because we're going to teach YOU a lesson...”

Greed stepped back, and revealed that Scythe was holding Valiant's protege Willy LaRoux by the throat... LaRoux was on his knees, and was passed out... Completely limp from the hold...

sG2VLv7.png

Valiant and Rogue slid out of the ring, and ran to the back, as John Greed laughed maniacally...!! The show went off the air there...

</div>

ZhZ1vf5.jpg

Overall Show Rating: 79

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, May 2020, Week 4

Non-Title Match:

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade [vs] 'Blue Blood' Paul Huntingdon

'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence

ZWB, Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian [vs] Des Davids, Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee w/ Primus Allen

Brett Biggins & Oliver Kobb [vs] Greg & Matthew Keith w/ Eric Eisen

'The Scoundrel' Rogue w/ Valiant [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

</div>

The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

ZWB, Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian [vs] Des Davids, Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee w/ Primus Allen

'The Scoundrel' Rogue w/ Valiant [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Non-Title Match:

'The Dragon' Mikey Lay [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

Non-Title Match:

'The Dragon' Mikey Lay [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez - Name change for Mikey - Val Venis gimmick maybe? :D

ZWB, Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian [vs] Des Davids, Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee w/ Primus Allen - Z gets the win back.

'The Scoundrel' Rogue w/ Valiant [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe - Everyone's going Greed, I'll try the other way.

Non-Title Match:

GYOGDDQ.jpg

May 2020, Week 4…

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

Selfish and Faithless

We kicked off the show, with 'The Destroyer' Remo Richardson heading to the ring...

4k1V21U.png

Remo Richardson:
“Yeah so last week... I was pretty selfish... I shoulda come to the ring and helped Matty Faith, and I apologise... I'm gonna make it up to Faith... and everyone here... by doing somethin' I shoulda done a LONG time ago... At Times Of Trouble... It's gonna be Atom Smasher, Masked Patriot and Ammac...?! Versus Me... Matty Faith... and a partner I'm yet to convince... I'm gonna call in a favour, later tonight...”
s

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Non-Title Match, but if Lau wins, he gets a future Title shot...!!

EE64abz.pngwra0vD0.pngJJgV2qT.png

An amazing match to open the show here, with two men on the cusp of greatness in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Lau and Hernandez are so evenly matched, that they kept countering each other's best shots, including Lau leapfrogging an 'Apparition #14' (Spear) attempt and Hernandez spinning out of the 'Dragon Whip' (Twist of Fate) and hitting a DDT! The TV Time Limit of 20 minutes is announced before every Televised match, but no matches ever go that long. Until now. Lau actually hit his 'Dragon Whip', and crawled towards the cover, as the time keeper rang the bell to signify the limit expiring!! Lau couldn't believe it, and Hernandez didn't really know what was going on after taking the 'Dragon Whip'.

Winner:
DRAW

Finish:
'Time Limit Expired'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Times Of Trouble Rumble – Explained

The Times Of Trouble Pay-Per-View will feature the 30-Man Times Of Trouble Rumble – with a unique twist on an old classic... This next segment was a video package explaining how the match works, and why it's important to enter and do well...

cImfMgO.jpg

30-Men will enter the Times Of Trouble Rumble... in stages... Each man will draw a Number ahead of the event, and that number relates to the time in which they enter the match as follows:

Ten people will draw a 0, and will start the match...

Five people will draw a 5, and after five minutes, they will enter... and so on...

Five people will draw a 10...

Four people will draw a 15...

Three will draw a 20...

Two get a 25...

And one will draw the coveted Number 30... and enter the match last, and on their own...

Eliminations occur by throwing someone over the top rope, with both feet hitting the floor... Once 29 men have been eliminated, the last man standing will be declared the winner... But being the only man not eliminated is not the only way someone can benefit from being in the match... Three men will earn things...

The winner, will get to do whatever they want at The Supreme Challenge... As long as it doesn't affect the SWF World Heavyweight Title Match...

The Iron Man (lasting the longest time in the match) will earn a North American Title Match...

The man with the Most Eliminations will receive a bonus payment from SWF Management of $500,000!!

So far, 'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade is the only confirmed entrant in the match... Although that's likely to change in the coming weeks...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Trusted Shooter

Backstage, 'Sensational' Steven Parker of The Sharp Shooters was confronted by Tommy Cornell and other members of The Trust... Parker got ready for a fight...!!

8uMIQGO.png1GTnOlJ.png2uMKnrH.pngIFMwN1X.pngBVIbvzc.png

Tommy Cornell:
“Relax, kid... Relax... Listen... I used to work with Cliff (Dark Angel, who trained Parker)... and he always spoke so highly of you... I remember when you debuted... People would always refer to you as 'The Future'... But... That was FOURTEEN years ago mate...!! I mean... 'The Future'...?! What have you actually done in fourteen years...?! Won any major Championships...?! Nope... Lived up to the hype...?! Nope... Beaten ANYONE...?! Nope...”

Parker said that Cornell should be careful... because one day his big mouth is going to get shut by someone who will outclass him and embarrass him in the ring... Cornell laughed, and began to remove his jacket... but he stopped when Parker's fellow Sharp Shooter friends walked up...

GS89iha.pngBBC87pF.png

Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan made sure Cornell didn't get physical with their stablemate, and he and The Trust backed down... But not before telling Parker he'd see him in the ring next week...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

8QIP4F9.pngwra0vD0.pngW5QRFZg.png
w/
EYixGON.png

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade [vs] 'Blue Blood' Paul Huntingdon w/ Monty Trescarde

The only man confirmed for the Times Of Trouble Rumble Match: Spencer Spade, was in action here – fighting against a very talented fighter in Paul Huntingdon. 'The Aristocrat' took his eye off the ball a couple of times though, and allowed the crowd to affect his performance, leading to eating a 'Supreme Stunner' and losing.

Winner:
'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade

Finish:
'Supreme Stunner'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Awesome, Not Awesome

Next up, we found out why more members of the Unleashed Rat Pack didn't accompany Paul Huntingdon in the previous match... A lot of the group were arguing backstage...

3P2h5QM.pngSsLnF4J.png5EEjECi.pngaygBevz.pngtWGrJG1.png2i6jYhn.png

Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust – the SWF World Tag Team Champions, were understandably upset with Hollywood Bret Starr and Randy Unleashed, who are now the Number One Contenders for their Titles... They won the Triple Threat Number One Contenders Match last week, without tagging into the match until right at the end...

Hollywood Bret Starr:
“We tried to stay out of it boys... We tried, like, NOT to win... and I don't know what'll happen at Times Of Trouble... I guess we just...?! See who the better team is...?!”

Jefferson Stardust:
“A while back, you said WE... were the third best tag team, of the Unleashed Rat Pack... At Times Of Trouble... It'll be TIME... to find out that you were wrong...!!”

Stardust pulled Cannonball away, as the conflict in the group boiled over, and could explode at Times Of Trouble... After The Awesomeness left the scene, Randy Unleashed saw Justin Sensitive standing there with his hands on his hips, shaking his head... and decided to slap him...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Sheriff's In Town

Backstage, Marshall Dillon and Ranger, the big Dallas Cowboys, were stood ready for a promo about 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke...

Gr0lBMS.pngiUhQ1pw.png

Marshall Dillon:
“I see you Sammy... Ohhhhh I see you... I see you for what you are... A CON MAN... And you make no secret of it... I get that... You don't try to hide who you are... But I'm gonna expose who you REALLY are... and that... is a FRAUD...!!”

Dillon and Ranger are the complete opposite of Smoke... as law-abiding Cowboys, and they hate everything the 'Con Man' stands for... Smoke beat Ranger last week... and next week, it's going to be Dillon vs Smoke 1 on 1...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

KTpsUNz.pngwra0vD0.pngz9VF5ws.png

Bown and Prudence tore into each other from the start here, with Brown out for revenge after Prudence smashed a bottle of champagne over his head two weeks ago. It was more of a fight than a wrestling match, but the fans were really into it. Prudence came out on top in the end, winning it with his 'Prudential Pain Plan'.

Winner:
'Platinum' James Prudence

Finish:
'Prudential Pain Plan' (YES! Lock)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Been Down This Rocky Road Before

SWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rocky Golden was backstage next, and he had a message for Tommy Cornell...

Nji1P45.png

Rocky Golden:
“Tommy... I'm not afraid of you... You know, I ended a couple of your World Title reigns in that other company... and I can stop you winning MY SWF World Title too... You can bring The Keith Twins... Robbie Wright... Emma Chase... Eric Eisen... Bring 'em all... line 'em all up, and I'll knock them all down!!”

Rocky wasn't finished what he was saying, but his attention was taken by Remo Richardson, who showed up... Remo and Rocky have a long history together, as opponents mostly... but they also have mutual enemies in The Trust... In particular Tommy Cornell and The Keith Twins...

Remo Richardson:
“Rock... We need to talk, man...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Sa5ldkw.pngy1tJG63.pngWJMlKuW.pngwra0vD0.png25rvasC.pngRKTzRoK.pngn2SKFWv.png
w/
FsDi8Ga.png

Fast-paced six man tag match here, and Ekuma was amazing for most of it. Davids, Scott and Laramee just bounced off the big Hawaiian, but his bad luck continued once again, after being caught with the 'Big Smack Shuffle'!

Winners:
Des Davids, Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee w/ Primus Allen

Finish:
'Big Smack Shuffle' (Float Over DDT)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Disco Promise

Backstage, 'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro was ready to deliver his promise... as promised, last week...

YaH6i6W.png

Robbie Retro:
“I have been told by SWF Management... That I am officially entered into the Times Of Trouble Rumble... And I vow... to WIN that match...!! Once I win... I can do ANYTHING I want at the Supreme Challenge...!! And I'm gonna throw the BIGGEST PARTY, you have EVER seen...!! Just you wait...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

P3jugYD.pngk38OhzI.pngwra0vD0.png0MPiRXP.pngzKUyXmb.png
w/
Od4u4NM.png

Biggins and Kobb are adored by the fans, but they barely got a look in against the Keith twins here. Kobb's comeback at the end was well-received, and it looked like his baseball swing lariats were going to do enough damage. But when he wanted to tag Biggins back in, Eric Eisen pulled the veteran's leg! It lead to Greg locking Kobb in the 'Proton Lock', and tapping out.

Winners:
Greg & Matthew Keith w/ Eric Eisen

Finish:
'Proton Lock'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Smashing It

Backstage, Atom Smasher was holding court with his Heroes Guild...

jphOiNe.pngAZCclqY.pngldDrQgQ.pngjGDynPL.png

Atom Smasher:
“At Times Of Trouble... The plans of the Heroes Guild have changed, fellas... Citizen Remo Richardson has challenged us to a six-man tag team match... But we also have TWO spots in the Times of Trouble Rumble Match...!! So... that means one of the four of us, is going to have to pull 'double duty'...”

Smasher said he knows Remo wants to fight him, but he needs to be fresh for his appearance in the Rumble Match... Brandon James on the other hand, doesn't need to be fresh when he's one of the thirty entrants... So it'll be James that teams with American Machine and Masked Patriot, to take on Remo's team...!!

Atom Smasher:
“Fear not Heroes... Because YOUR Hero... Atom Smasher... Is going to go All... The... Way... in the Rumble...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Sp8SSrn.png
w/
n0TPy4d.pngwra0vD0.pngy3xBYve.png
w/
2hjuQF5.png

Rogue versus John Greed tonight, in a big Main Event, after what Greed and Scythe did to Willy LaRoux (Rogue and Valiant's protege) last week. Scythe choked LaRoux out, and he wasn't here tonight as a result. The two put on a solid, but short, match here tonight, with Rogue looking excellent in the ring, and Greed running scared every time the Brit got on a run of momentum. For the finish, it was all about momentum though, as Rogue hit 'Crashing On' and picked up the win.

Winner:
'The Scoundrel' Rogue w/ Valiant

Finish:
'Crashing On' (Running Double Knees)

</div>

Choked

As soon as the referee's hand came down for three, Scythe grabbed Valiant by the throat on the outside of the ring, and began to squeeze...

Sp8SSrn.pngn0TPy4d.pngy3xBYve.png2hjuQF5.png

Rogue sat in the corner of the ring, and stared at the monster choking out his best friend... He was completely motionless, and emotionless too... and seemed powerless to do anything about the attack...!! Rogue was scared, and only went to go and check on Val once Scythe had let go, and he and John Greed had begun to leave...!!

</div>

BeaZEV0.jpg

Overall Show Rating: 83

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, June 2020, Week 1

Marshall Dillon w/ Ranger [vs] 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] The Pain Alliance w/ Des Davids and Primus Allen

'Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ Eric Eisen

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] ???

Hawaiian Crush [vs] The Keith Twins w/ Eric Eisen

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'Big Money' Brandon James w/ The Heroes Guild

</div>

Marshall Dillon w/ Ranger [vs] 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] The Pain Alliance w/ Des Davids and Primus Allen

'Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ Eric Eisen

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] ???

Hawaiian Crush [vs] The Keith Twins w/ Eric Eisen

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'Big Money' Brandon James w/ The Heroes Guild