The Collective

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing the Warbeast: Jacob Fatu

tCV0iVL.jpg?2

Jacob Fatu

The Bloodline's muscle has arrived, The Warbeast, the Samoan Werewolf and one of the fiercest competitors in the world is ready to rip a warpath through The Collective. Trained by his uncle Junior, and his father The Tonga Kid, this debut deepens the feud between The Bloodline and Davey Boy Smith Jr. In fact, this goes deeper than the surface, in fact in 1987, Jacob's father was heavily involved in a storyline with Davey Boy Smith Sr that involved the kidnapping of the British Bulldog's mascot, Matilda. Now their sons carry this feud thirty plus years later. Jacob's impact was immediately felt and post-match it was made clear that Junior Fatu's Bloodline finally has the enforcer they needed to rule the roost here in The Collective.

Vitals

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 285

Fighting Out Of: Daly City, California by way of the Isle of Samoa

Theme:

Agent J's insiders don't lie I think, nZo is the meal ticket!! haha. So happy to see TK with the win since I've been a fan of his since the first promo, character is A++ in my opinion. Elijah Burke and cast of characters written very well – I say it all the time but it hasn't made me wrong yet – he is your best written character and my favorite to seek out in your updates. I will mirror Blodyxe and say I love the Fatu addition! Another great update, can't wait for TK's direction and where you take him.

This is gonna be huge

Real1 Krew (Adrian Alanis (1-3) and Liam Gray (1-4)) vs. West Coast Wrecking Crew (Debut)

"Classico" Eddie Colon (2-1) vs. "The Man With No Country" TK O'Ryan (3-1)

Davey Boy Smith Jr (7-2) vs. "The Problem" Sefa Fatu (2-2)

Chris Dickinson (5-1) vs. SCHAFF (6-1)

Hopefully the mid-season finale sets the table for what is to come! Always glad to have you reading.

Real1 Krew (Adrian Alanis (1-3) and Liam Gray (1-4)) vs. West Coast Wrecking Crew (Debut)

Gotta go with my main man The Dirty Daddy to pick up the W in the main event but then again SCHAFF is a tough man to beat so it's anybodys game

Absolutely LOVING what you are doing with The Pope and his boys, can't wait to see what the future holds for The Sanctuary, im curious to see if Pope will get anymore lost souls coming to him?

It was a tough pick with Dirty Daddy and SCHAFF but both are prominent figures and both have big futures to come... and now some mutual respect.

The Sanctuary is my absolute favorite to book and imagine; there is a lot more to come with them! That's a fact!

I’m excited for this one. The last two matches could’ve gone either way for me, but I feel like Sefa has something planned for this match and The Bloodline could use a huge boost after the past few weeks. Meanwhile Dickinson is too tough so I gotta go with him over SCHAFF.

Dickinson was the popular pick (and rightfully so); just hope the SCHAFF win will keep both men strong enough!

As for The Bloodline; they'd be planning this for months and finally were able to deliver. They are officially a force now with Jacob Fatu; and Sefa's win helps his growth!

WCWC

My guy Eddie Colon

Harry Smith

Dirty Dickinson Daddy

Rough day for your favorites but hey, that's what makes this fun!

Agent J's insiders don't lie I think, nZo is the meal ticket!! haha. So happy to see TK with the win since I've been a fan of his since the first promo, character is A++ in my opinion. Elijah Burke and cast of characters written very well – I say it all the time but it hasn't made me wrong yet – he is your best written character and my favorite to seek out in your updates. I will mirror Blodyxe and say I love the Fatu addition! Another great update, can't wait for TK's direction and where you take him.

nZo and his "predictably mediocre" song debut made me pop.

Fatu is a guy I'd been wanting to book for the whole show; so I'm happy we made that happen. Burke and company continue to impact this company in a fun way... and it isn't really wins and losses.

TK has some big things coming, and I love writing and reimagining his character.

nZo is a terrible rapper... but man is he popular in comparison to the rest of the company... so... rap away nZo, rap away.

Thank you all for the comments, predictions and support. That wraps up the Mini-Season... BUTTTTT don't worry, we have more coming.