Total Newbie Looking For Suggestions

Hi Everyone!

I bought TEW 2020 and am ready to get addicted to this game.

A few questions:

1) Can anyone suggest some things I should read as a "getting started" or "good things to know" going in to playing this?

2) As an example, a friend and I would like to start a game where he runs WCW, and I run WWF starting back in say 1996 and run the companies within the same universe on one of our computers. Any suggestions on things I should read or review before taking on such an undertaking?

Thanks in advance!

You could read diaries from the forum

YouTube has some helpful guides

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcekyWFhz2QpNTHwDAnus0w/playlists

https://m.youtube.com/c/CurbStompCity/playlists?disable_polymer=true&itct=CA8Q8JMBGAIiEwiF2-Huw6ftAhWHxlEKHZ40B38%3D

The hand book in the game is your best bet, and go into some games and experiment before you do your first main save as it takes time

The small questions thread and the general gameplay questions thread on the forum would be beneficial to read.

Also keep in mind that as you're playing there is a question mark in the upper right corner of many screens. That will pull up the player handbook and give a you a good idea of how to play and what everything means. Many of the topics there can be double clicked for a more expansive breakdown.

Thanks for posting these. Never seen that first YouTube page before, but those videos were interesting and defo helpful :)