NLG's Real World Chronicles, NLGifs Picture Pack and Loading Screens

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you!!!

2 little questions:

have you deleted 300+ workers?

and do you happen to have a list of title-changes that occured in january. would be very cool ;)

Hi all. I'm about to go and delete a few replies in the spirit of the board rules which can be found and read here - specifically the "No personal attacks, no insults, no flaming, no trolling, and no swearing." rule. Simply put, there is no need to pile in on a reply that you disagree with, PMs are always an option.

Here's some inconsistencies with WWE & NXT to change for the next update:

Curt Stallion, August Grey, Nigel McGuinness and Vic Joseph are all with WWE when they should be with NXT

Managers/Teams

Big E shouldn't have Xavier Woods as a manager

Cesaro shouldn't have Sami Zayn as a manager

Otis shouldn't have Mandy Rose as a manager (should be Gable)

Mustafa Ali should manage RETRIBUTION

MVP should manage Shelton & Cedric

Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke should be a team

Peyton Royce & Lacey Evans as a team (maybe?)

Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler should be a team

Rey & Dominik as a team maybe?

Brands

Goldberg shouldn't be on the SmackDown brand

Jaxson Ryker should be exclusive to RAW

Omos should be exclusive to RAW

Sonya Deville should be exclusive to SmackDown

Blake & Cutler should be exclusive to SmackDown

Misc.

Billie Kay's annoying gimmick is misspelled as annoyijng

Jinder Mahal isn't injured anymore

Alicia Fox should still be a former champion.

Kofi & Woods should have Midnight Hour as a Tag Finisher

Gable & Otis should be a tag team (Alpha Acadamy)

Lana should default as a wrestler and not a manager (also maybe change from occasional to full time?)

Adam Pearce should probably be active as an On-Screen Personality

Omos isn't set as a manager role by default

-----

NXT

Dispositions

Undisputed Era should be babyface

Everrise should be Heels

Isaiah Scott should be heel (maybe?)

Killian Dain should be babyface

Toni Storm should be heel

Tommaso Ciampa should be babyface

Tyler Rust should be heel

Managers/Teams

Aliyah & Vanessa Borne shouldn't be active as a team

Drake Maverick & Killian Dain as a team

Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter as a team

Boa should be managing Xia Li

Malcolm Bivens manages Saurav but not Rinku

-----

Ridge Holland should be injured

Mae Young Classic should be inactive

Add the Women's Dusty Cup as a title

Only Beth Phoenix is set to announce NXT events.

Fantastic, thank you very much, Curt, August, Nigel and Vic are on the main roster as they're part of 205 Live.

Right ladies and gentleman, prepare for a lot of links in this first post!

TEW2020 REAL WORLD CHRONICLES

RWC now comes in two forms, GIF version and JPG version. JPG is calibrated to work alongside the Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™ of LukkeArthur and Devil Cyborg. The GIF version works with the NLGifs picture pack, located in this thread.

If there are ever any requests for images, feel free to ask and I'll make the cut!

RWC's current release is February 2021, and is up to date as of February 1st, 2021.

RWC February 2021 GIF | https://www.mediafire.com/file/kxzb9bts6tmrklk/RWC+Feb+'21.rar/file

RWC February 2021 JPG |https://www.mediafire.com/file/re3xvxsduj2hhco/RWCFeb2021JPG.rar/file

TEW2020 NLGifs Picture Pack

The NLGifs picture folder consists of company logos, events, stables, broadcasters and tv shows, and can be downloaded here:

NLGifs February '21 | https://www.mediafire.com/file/69m8fw222z5ihta/NLGifs+Feb+'21.rar/file

NLG's TEW2020 Loading Screens | http://www.mediafire.com/file/gtcoigb0rgusutt/NLG%2527s_Loading_Screens.rar/file

RWC has an expansion pack created by raspymorten for the area/region of Scandinavia. The GDS thread for that can be found here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549466

It doesn't work for me, the pictures folder doesn't work, please help me

<p>Some disposition suggestions</p><p> </p><p>

The suggestions made earlier are what I am basing a lot of this on and for the most part that is complete. I think that Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler should be heels though. </p><p> </p><p>

In AEW: Abadon, Max Caster, Anthony Bowens should be heels</p><p>

Red Velvet, Thunder Rosa, Penta El Zero M and Rey Fenix should be babyfaces.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm not sure where you would list Lance Archer and The Young Bucks though. They seem to be skirting the line</p><p> </p><p>

NXT: It also may be too early to figure out what Xia Li, Boa and the third in that group are, I think heel but it could probably be a wait and see deal</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RaptorMcFly" data-cite="RaptorMcFly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Some disposition suggestions<p> </p><p> The suggestions made earlier are what I am basing a lot of this on and for the most part that is complete. I think that Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler should be heels though. </p><p> </p><p> In AEW: Abadon, Max Caster, Anthony Bowens should be heels</p><p> Red Velvet, Thunder Rosa, Penta El Zero M and Rey Fenix should be babyfaces.</p><p> </p><p> I'm not sure where you would list Lance Archer and The Young Bucks though. They seem to be skirting the line</p><p> </p><p> NXT: It also may be too early to figure out what Xia Li, Boa and the third in that group are, I think heel but it could probably be a wait and see deal</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll set Lance to face, Bucks to heel, thank you very much, I agree 100% on the rest!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BennyBXB" data-cite="BennyBXB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi there, I want to add my own pictures to NLGifs for my custom characters, logos, etc. Is there a template I can use to get that slanted frame in GIMP? I was trying to screw around with masks but I couldn't get it to work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've just uploaded the PSD templates for the people and the logos, download them using this link: <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/ev5j6s0ykfs7lpn/NLGifs+Templates.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/ev5j6s0ykfs7lpn/NLGifs+Templates.rar/file</a></p>