Odd tag teams you've formed

I'm not sure how "bizarre" this is. But I've been teaming up Happy Elwood, Too Hot, and Stevie Grayson as "The Hat Pack." It originally started as just teaming up Elwood/Too Hot as I usually sign both because they are midwestern but I rarely push them. I added Grayson when because of a thinned out roster, I decided to give them a run with the Trios title.

Similarly I'll usually, eventually sign Drop Kix and Cheech Kong as "Kix & Kong."

Both are nice low level babyface teams for me

Rock & Roll (The Rockette/Simone Johnson & Bianca BelAir)

Canadian Speedogs (Harry Smith & Speedball Mike Bailey)

Stagecraft (Zema Ion & Aiden Marquee/English)

U.S.A. Boiis (Trent Beretta & Jordan Oliver)

Velix (Ivelisse Velez & Tegan Nix/Nox)

The Dawn of Time (Johnny Dawn/Morrison & Time Bomb Hiromu Takahashi)

My company is named Dawn Professional Wrestling :p

C-Verse:

Golden Eyes (Ozzie Gold & Raphael)

Replicants: Hispanic Heat (Edwin Velasquez & Marco Gonzalez) & Time Doctors (Rey Soldado & Doctor Tecnico)

No Lions (Tiger Salvaje Jr. & Bear Bekowski)

Nightmare 13 (Phobia & Martyr)

One of my all time favourite teams I booked on TEW 2016 was Aja Kong and Kris Wolf. Basically Kris would go around being Kris and causing chaos, then anybody who tried to do anything about it would quickly run into Kong.

Took some inspiration from that scene in the simpsons where Martin is dancing around and Nelson reluctantly beats the kids up lmao

I love this thread.

I forgot another team that I have been pairing together for years in game, Rick Rude and Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig as Perfectly Rude. I am not sure if they ever teamed together in real life, but it makes so much sense for them too!

I did that tandem as well! ahaha Think I went with Perfectly Ravishing.

Reminded me of my favorite team from that era I made, Scott Hall and Eddie Gilberg.. The Bad Stuff!

Just before I made the jump to TEW2020 I had a long running WWE save going in which I had created Overkill which saw Rusev (Pre Rusev Day) and Braun Strowman (Post Wyatt Family) become an almost Road Warriors level of Brutality.

Always love when great chemistry comes out of the blue.