Longest save you've managed to get in TEW2020?

Just a question I felt like asking. Read about some stories from older games where people were able to get through 20+ year games, wondered if anyone had something similar to say about this version of it.

Farthest I've ever gone was 8 or so years, which was interesting. Started Rocky Mountain Wrestling as Raymond Diaz and basically built the company around his son, by the end of it, the company was number 3 in America behind USPW and SWF, James Diaz was in prison for a year, and I decided to turn Australian signing Will Beaumont into the next generation version of Sam Strong.

I have three saves going currently.

1. 1920-1970 (All Simulation) - I haven't really played it that much in the last two months

2. 1970-1976 - I made a promotion starting at 0 for everything. Wanted to see if I could get to Titanic.

3. 1985-1994 - I'm playing as both WCW and WWF. I usually post about this save the most.

about to be January 2030 with TCW

Honestly sounds interesting, once I inevitably get a bit burnt out with my current '06 mod save, I'm probably gonna go back to my TCW one.

Anything interesting that you decided to do? Who ended up being your main stars after Aaron and Wolf started to age?

So far I've made it to 2024 twice in two Japanese federations.

First with SAISHO, and second with SENSHI (a homebrew idea). Based off of the math...that means I'm close to 20,000 booked matches.

I've let the SAISHO fed go although I'd like to start that one over with stricter financials.

The SENSHI fed is where I'm having fun building legacies. It's like NJPW's schedule with AJPW's product in the early 1990s.

I started a game with a converted 2001 database as STARDOM opening in 2001 and made it about 15ish years, the database got so slow around 2012 that I actually used that feature to make the save into a database and then restarted from from there after deleting a few of the random generated workers that hadn't wrestling in 8 years. From there I made it to around 2017, realized I had made a few mistakes, gave up and restarted. Currently in 2008 in the same file.

Started in 2001 and ended the save part way through 2005 on a mod I converted from TEW 05 before the bulk of the patches had been made. The backstage chemistry was killing me though so I've since started over. Working on a 1987 save that originated with the 1985 mod on here and I'm two years in I think.

Absolutely dominating in a RWC June 2020 game over the 5-year mark now. My workers skills and pop are insanely high, I can land 99s and 100s, even with the Autobooker, all day. :p I have nearly 30 Major Stars and I haven't had anybody Well Known or above even reach red momentum in a long ace time. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...