Old Gods, New Tricks: Immortal Wrestling Olympia (CVerse)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not expect the Underworld to go down that fast. Great show. Once again, the ending was brilliant. The interactions between the characters is what makes this so good. Loved the thing between Theseus and Artemis. Something's brewing there. Also, it was really interesting to see all of those gods rally around Poseidon.

Hades & The Three Graces vs. The Golden Children (Apollo, Artemis & Hermes) & Dionysus

Ares vs. Poseidon ©

For the Throne of the Gods

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:24px;">Nemesis in Spring 2020</span></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://docdro.id/I3E27BB" rel="external nofollow">DocDroid Link</a> <a href="https://pdfhost.io/v/v4hBgJ9wV_PowerPoint_Presentation.pdf" rel="external nofollow">PDF Host link</a></p><p> </p><p>

Embedded version</p><p>

<iframe width="80%" height="600" src="<a href="https://docdro.id/I3E27BB" rel="external nofollow">https://docdro.id/I3E27BB"</a> frameborder="0" allowtransparency allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Finally got around to reading the latest show. Work and school are kicking my tail. Loving those mythology gems you keep dropping man. Thor reference? Classic. Heracles and the 12 Labors? Brilliant. You continue to incorporate so much.

Artemis vs. Hades

Demeter vs. Poseidon

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DevilofNG" data-cite="DevilofNG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52616" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally got around to reading the latest show. Work and school are kicking my tail. Loving those mythology gems you keep dropping man. Thor reference? Classic. Heracles and the 12 Labors? Brilliant. You continue to incorporate so much. <p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's great fun writing it. There's endless material in mythology so it's always a laugh to write it up in this crazy company!</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:24px;">Penthos in Spring 2020</span></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://docdro.id/WphNiRf" rel="external nofollow">DocDroid Link</a> <a href="https://pdfhost.io/v/k0hkJuw4k_PowerPoint_Presentation.pdf" rel="external nofollow">Alternative link</a></p><p> </p><p>

Embedded version</p><p>

<iframe width="80%" height="600" src="<a href="https://docdro.id/WphNiRf" rel="external nofollow">https://docdro.id/WphNiRf"</a> frameborder="0" allowtransparency allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

Predictions:</p><p>

christmas_ape: 2/2</p><p>

DevilofNG: 2/2</p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

<span style="font-size:18px;">Kleos in Spring 2020</span></p><p> </p><p>

Achilles, Athena & Heracles vs. The Three Graces</p><p>

Hephaestus vs. Poseidon ©</p><p>

For the Throne of the Gods</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Ok, the Styx-One-Nine, Original Death Lock and Brinebuster nearly took me out lol. YOU NAMEDROPPED THE DARK KING!!!! Heracles and Hera have lost their minds with these 12 labors. A stray cat?! Interesting choice for the latest hero. Another great show. Poseidon is a worthy king.

Achilles, Athena & Heracles vs. The Three Graces

Hephaestus vs. Poseidon ©

Ok, the Styx-One-Nine, Original Death Lock and Brinebuster nearly took me out lol. YOU NAMEDROPPED THE DARK KING!!!! Heracles and Hera have lost their minds with these 12 labors. A stray cat?! Interesting choice for the latest hero. Another great show. Poseidon is a worthy king.

Thanks for your comments! I had a lot of fun coming up with those names and I hope to bring more puns in future shows!

Talking about the future, after the Summer Solstice show next week, I'll be taking a short break (2-3 weeks) from posting shows. I've got a little busier with work and life recently so I'm struggling to keep up with this diary and the two others. It'll be back, for sure, I just need a little time to build up a buffer of shows again!

Summer Solstice 2020

Heracles vs. The Nine Heads of the Hydra

10-person/creature Battle Royal

Achilles vs. Daedalus

Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Demeter & Hephaestus vs. Ares, Hades & The Three Graces

Hera vs. Poseidon ©

No worries on your time off mate. We're all living busy lives. Work and school are absolutely taking up all my time. I'm a school teacher. I've also gotten back into coaching football AND I've got a little one on the way so my reading time is going to severely diminished.

I continue to love what you've done here. Did Heracles think Hera wanted him to...nvm lol. These gods are ALWAYS scheming. Aphrodite is putting the charm on Hades. Love the connection to Theseus and the Minotaur. Hopefully Theseus gets close to what he wants. Hera's taking the win at Summer Solstice. Would be a great way to end this time period before you go on break.

Heracles vs. The Nine Heads of the Hydra

10-person/creature Battle Royal

Achilles vs. Daedalus

Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Demeter & Hephaestus vs. Ares, Hades & The Three Graces

Hera vs. Poseidon ©

No worries on your time off mate. We're all living busy lives. Work and school are absolutely taking up all my time. I'm a school teacher. I've also gotten back into coaching football AND I've got a little one on the way so my reading time is going to severely diminished.

I continue to love what you've done here. Did Heracles think Hera wanted him to...nvm lol. These gods are ALWAYS scheming. Aphrodite is putting the charm on Hades. Love the connection to Theseus and the Minotaur. Hopefully Theseus gets close to what he wants. Hera's taking the win at Summer Solstice. Would be a great way to end this time period before you go on break.

Thanks for your comments. I trained as a teacher last year but decided it wasn't for me - I can only begin to imagine how much you have on your plate. Congrats about having a baby!

<p><strong>Heracles </strong>vs. The Nine Heads of the Hydra</p><p>

10-person/creature Battle Royal</p><p>

Achilles vs. <strong>Daedalus</strong></p><p>

Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Demeter & Hephaestus vs. <strong>Ares, Hades & The Three Graces</strong></p><p>

Hera vs. <strong>Poseidon ©</strong></p><p>

For the Throne of the Gods</p>

This Theseus and Artemis thread is GOLDEN. Artemis has become my favorite character here. Awesome reference by having Achilles lose to the Ankle Lock. Ok, did not expect the Zeus reveal here. Man he killed Poseidon. That is an awesome way to go on hiatus. Was this always the plan? Bringing in the Furies is going to make things even more interesting. Can't wait to see how Hera rules.

This Theseus and Artemis thread is GOLDEN. Artemis has become my favorite character here. Awesome reference by having Achilles lose to the Ankle Lock. Ok, did not expect the Zeus reveal here. Man he killed Poseidon. That is an awesome way to go on hiatus. Was this always the plan? Bringing in the Furies is going to make things even more interesting. Can't wait to see how Hera rules.

I definitely think that's up there as the best episode yet. It's not easy to bring Zeus in and meet expectations but he was awesome. Just a nice flow to episode with the labyrinth angles throughout and then the huge ending.

Thank you both for your comments! It was always the plan to bring in Zeus at this point, I'm glad you liked it. With Aegis introduced as a kind of #1 contenders title, it'll give a different slant on things and means the Throne will have some different challengers.

I can't tell you when exactly this'll be back, but it'll be a 2-3 weeks I expect, maybe a month. See you then!

• 1 month later...

Great to have you back brother! I had been missing this. I've actually been watching this show from over 20 years ago called Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend, and it made me think about your diary a ton!

Good to see Artemis get a measure of revenge. This war between these groups should be nowhere near done. Loved the never ending brawl from them during the show. This has to lead to a huge blowoff match somewhere down the line.

Awesome to see Achilles chip in and help Heracles there. Their bond is really developing, and I suspect this will be detrimental to Athena.

The Furies actually finally make Hera credible as a slimy heel. Coupled with Poseidon's rib injury, it took a ton for her to beat him.

Excellent return show!