Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

28 minutes ago, WalterSobchak said:

Happy New Year you princes of professional wrestling, you kings of TEW.

Here's to a happy and safe 2024 to each of you and your families!🍾

What about us queens? We exist. =P

EDIT: God, this sounds so weird with my old user name posting this. I really need to get off my ass and change it.

Edited by daddy_shelton
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, daddy_shelton said:

What about us queens? We exist. =P

EDIT: God, this sounds so weird with my old user name posting this. I really need to get off my ass and change it.

@daddy_shelton, You are correct Queen and you deserve recognition. I have edited my plagiarized message from 1999’s The Cider House Rules accordingly. :)

Happy New Year! ❤️

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

@daddy_shelton, You are correct Queen and you deserve recognition. I have edited my plagiarized message from 1999’s The Cider House Rules accordingly. :)

Happy New Year! ❤️

lol, thank you. And can't wait for the rest of GSW. In one of my Discord diaries, GSW became the breakout hit so it'd be nice to revisit that. Basically turned it into live action Def Jam.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2024 at 7:50 AM, daddy_shelton said:

lol, thank you. And can't wait for the rest of GSW. In one of my Discord diaries, GSW became the breakout hit so it'd be nice to revisit that. Basically turned it into live action Def Jam.

I have been thinking about how cool this idea is all day and the ptsd that was beating Method Man & Red Man in the same match in DJ Vendetta.

MOAR DEF JAM SKINS 

On 12/28/2023 at 9:47 PM, WalterSobchak said:

So full disclosure I’m debating next steps after GSW and are interested in what folks would like to see at a higher priority than others…

I’m thinking about recutting MAW, QAW, and potentially TCW to get my early attempts more in line with my most recents render attempts.

From there…have thought about Australia as a challenge…Canada…or Mexico. But anywhere is fair game. 

Opening it up today for voting while I take a brief mental break before starting GSW. 

Please share your feedback…by picking and sharing your top choice.

1. Canada 

2. Mexico 

3. Australia 

4. Japan

5. UK

6. Europe

7. USA Unemployed Workers

I've somehow only just stumbled across this and just want to echo the words of so many others that these are just so fantastic. 

Not only are they great individually but I just love the idea of having whole promotions with the same style, no matter how great the artists render is having a mismatch of different styles has always been so off putting. 

I imagine you've already made some decision on this question you asked, and really I'd say you should pick whichever appeals to you personally. But just to throw my 2 cents in I would definitely like to see you go back and do the default TCW roster. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, christmas_ape said:

I've somehow only just stumbled across this and just want to echo the words of so many others that these are just so fantastic. 

Not only are they great individually but I just love the idea of having whole promotions with the same style, no matter how great the artists render is having a mismatch of different styles has always been so off putting. 

I imagine you've already made some decision on this question you asked, and really I'd say you should pick whichever appeals to you personally. But just to throw my 2 cents in I would definitely like to see you go back and do the default TCW roster. 

Hi there @christmas_ape!

Glad you made your way here and are finding some use for these renders! I also appreciate the kind words. 

So consensus was folks would like to see me tackle USA unemployed workers next…so the plan is to finish GSW, then I’m going to recut MAW and TCW…may even rerender some or all workers if I can’t get a relatively matched style. Then I’m going to render all unemployed workers in the USA. Once that is done, I’ll throw it back out to the group for consideration.

I appreciate your feedback and look forward to more of it moving forward!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

Hi there @christmas_ape!

Glad you made your way here and are finding some use for these renders! I also appreciate the kind words. 

So consensus was folks would like to see me tackle USA unemployed workers next…so the plan is to finish GSW, then I’m going to recut MAW and TCW…may even rerender some or all workers if I can’t get a relatively matched style. Then I’m going to render all unemployed workers in the USA. Once that is done, I’ll throw it back out to the group for consideration.

I appreciate your feedback and look forward to more of it moving forward!

Once you get all these out I legit wanna add a new save to my rotation. I'm almost five years deep into CV77 at this point but I gotta take these bad boys for a spin.

• Like 1