Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

6 minutes ago, Idolized said:

Are these AI generated? I only ask because the text is so spot on. I've never had these kind of results with anything I've used in the past.

I use a combination of AI, Photoshop, and Paint.net. AI kind of gives me a foundation and then I manipulate a lot from there...or I capture pieces from multiple renders to Frankenstein it together. Some I can make quickly...some of these have taken more time than I would honestly like to say...my sleeping wife next to me on the couch can attest. The TV logos took a lot touch up and editing, but it's fulfilling know people are using them to enjoy their games and it's also teaching me how to get better at making content. This time last year, I knew how to open Photoshop and Paint.net...today I feel a little more confident. 

• Like 4

These are Awesome havent played TEW in a while hopped on the board for the first time in months and found this thread and fell in love with TCW. Thanks for the hard and great work. Just wondering if you have done the belts ive seen some decent AI generated belts on the threads id love to see what TCW have.

• Like 1

Well that was a nice thing to wake up to this morning.

Christy Higgins and the Heartbreakers about to recieve a big push.

Jamie Atherton can come out of developmental now.

As for Britney, I'm tempted to find a main eventer to pair her with now. The Malibu Machine Gunn alt is great, but the original Britney Hollywood you did looks like a star.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

So in my TCW save, I run two TV programs, TCW Total Wrestling and TCW Fusion, the second serves as a secondary NXT-type A-show that highlights upcoming talent. Today I had a break at work and decided to see what kind of logos I could put together for the shows to later polish up this evening...he's what came together...use as you see fit...

TCW Generic 

TCW_alt1.png

TCW_alt2.png

TCW_alt3.png

TCW Total Wrestling 

TCW TW_alt0.png

TCW TW_alt1.png

TCW TW_alt3.png

TCW TW_alt6.JPG

TCW TW_alt7.png

TCW Fusion 

TCW Fusion_alt1.png

TCW Fusion_alt2.png

TCW Fusion_alt4.png

TCW Fusion_alt5.png

TCW Fusion_alt6.png

TCW Fusion_alt8.png

JPEG FILES

TCW_alt11.png

TCW_alt22.jpg

TCW_alt33.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt11.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt22.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt44.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt55.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt66.jpg

TCW TW_alt0.jpg

TCW TW_alt1.jpg

TCW TW_alt3.jpg

TCW TW_alt6.JPG

TCW TW_alt7.jpg

And I missed this too. What an evening of posting

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John Lions said:

Man I just wanted to chime in that I love your work, and you are making me want to re-render my whole world as well... What prompts do you typically use for your renders?

JL - Thank you for your kindness! I DM’d you as I’m interested in a tutorial you mentioned as well!

8 hours ago, cartmansan24 said:

These are Awesome havent played TEW in a while hopped on the board for the first time in months and found this thread and fell in love with TCW. Thanks for the hard and great work. Just wondering if you have done the belts ive seen some decent AI generated belts on the threads id love to see what TCW have.

Awesome to hear and thank you for your kind words!

I have started to dabble a little, but I’m committed to first completing my roster/worker renders.

I would like to ultimately learn how to create belts well so I can put my own spin on things, but there also is (and always has been) some super talented here already having great success with belt creation. 

5 hours ago, JayNO said:

Well that was a nice thing to wake up to this morning.

Christy Higgins and the Heartbreakers about to recieve a big push.

Jamie Atherton can come out of developmental now.

As for Britney, I'm tempted to find a main eventer to pair her with now. The Malibu Machine Gunn alt is great, but the original Britney Hollywood you did looks like a star.

The Heartbreakers to the MOON!

Glad you dig the renders, look forward to bringing more of your game to life in my own way in time. 

Oh I'm all locked in with TCW but I think if I hadn't started yet, those logos would make it more difficult to decide. 

I don't know if anyone else would care, but I'd love to have a bit more of a detailed explanation of your process. Like a walkthrough of a creation. Understand if that's a bit more work than you'd want to do though. Sure it's enough work just making these masterpieces.

• Like 1