Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

9 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

This concludes QAW, except for Farrah…who I’ll tackle tomorrow…or today? What day is this?

Then it’s on to a new promotion. 

Boss Man Brayfield 

Boss Man Brayfield_alt5.jpg

Commissioner Bomb 

Commissoner Bomb_alt5.jpg

Miss Mexico 

Miss Mexico_alt5.jpg

Alfonso Garcia 

Alfonso Garcia_alt5.jpg

Erin Lawrence 

Erin Lawrence_alt5.jpg

PNG FILES

Boss Man Brayfield_alt5.png

Commissoner Bomb_alt5.png

Miss Mexico_alt5.png

Alfonso Garcia_alt5.png

Erin Lawrence_alt5.png

Thanks so much for all of these! My QAW is going to look fantastic! Looking forward to when you get to the other promotions that have women's divisions, so I can update all of the workers I've stolen! Hahaha

• Like 1

So thank you again to everyone who has taken an interest in these renders...but I just learned there is 488.26 MB upload limit on the forum I've never seen before and...which I have now hit. The only way I imagine I can continue to share the renders the way I would like to is to start deleting the larger PNG files off the thread.

I will leave the PNG's posted for the next twenty four hours and will then be pulling them off, maybe hosting them elsewhere if anyone has any suggestions on a reliable hosting site. I would also be willing to DM them to anyone interested.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but rules are rules I guess...I will postpone any further uploads until tomorrow afternoon. 

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Like 1

No idea if anyone else is even grabbing and using the PNGs, but I have been. I grab em same day, usually pretty quick after you post (where possible) so all good on removing them. Would love if you keep posting them up, even with a time-limit, but I'll adapt. Just happy to keep seeing more work posted!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bigpapa42 said:

No idea if anyone else is even grabbing and using the PNGs, but I have been. I grab em same day, usually pretty quick after you post (where possible) so all good on removing them. Would love if you keep posting them up, even with a time-limit, but I'll adapt. Just happy to keep seeing more work posted!

Thank you BP for the feedback! That’s really helpful!

Tomorrow after some housekeeping, I will start using a new posting format. I’ll keep all the PNGs up for 24 hours and then will pull them down for storage. If anyone is interested in them, I’ll be happy to send them via DM. 

More SWF on deck…

7 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

but I just learned there is 488.26 MB upload limit on the forum

Funnily enough I had a thought yesterday that I wondered if the board would have issues with the sudden influx of ai pics

You have maybe already thought of this but both versions of the stables you upload are PNG so changing them could cut down on size a lot too

16 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Funnily enough I had a thought yesterday that I wondered if the board would have issues with the sudden influx of ai pics

You have maybe already thought of this but both versions of the stables you upload are PNG so changing them could cut down on size a lot too

Thanks for the feedback @lavelleuk this was super helpful to go back and check!

• Like 1

Sliding through here to give you your flowers also! Looks like you found a good balance in making the renders blend in with the set of the game. 

Also, thank you for putting out those stable logos! Big difference and more in line with what would get copied on a rasslin t-shirt today.

I replaced some of the QAW roster and I'm a fan of that Boss Man Brayfield! The SWF one's are coming out nicely too! As I pick and choose who to re-cast/update, I've also collected others to throw in for free pics.

All around, thank you for taking the time to do these and sharing them here.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, MegaCity1 said:

Sliding through here to give you your flowers also! Looks like you found a good balance in making the renders blend in with the set of the game. 

Also, thank you for putting out those stable logos! Big difference and more in line with what would get copied on a rasslin t-shirt today.

I replaced some of the QAW roster and I'm a fan of that Boss Man Brayfield! The SWF one's are coming out nicely too! As I pick and choose who to re-cast/update, I've also collected others to throw in for free pics.

All around, thank you for taking the time to do these and sharing them here.

MC1 - Thanks for the kind words! I'm definitely getting closer to finding a consistent style, which makes me feel better about doing more promotions this way. Glad to hear you also like the stable and tag team logos too. I try to use those to build a little more out of the gimmick in my brain and hopefully give you all the more reason to want to use them. 

Thanks again for the feedback and stay tuned for more renders!