CVerse what are the plus points of your favourite fed?

i used to only play as created promotions

Luchasaurus X is one of my favourite logos i have come across and created a Lucha Underground style company that ran in series

then i wanted a challenge i created a death match company using the gory product and put Chris Caulfield as the owner and have strictly followed his goals

i really want to go back to the 2005 CVerse and open FCW and be the booker based on Puerto Rican Power fighting Hell Monster

In 2020, QAW is in a very good spot to advance. At the start, they're already popular enough to get on WrestleWorld when it debuts provided you up the production levels. You've got a talent trade deal with CILL, and at the start at least one worker who you can give them to get someone from their roster (Pamela Rojo). Farrah Hesketh could take up to two proteges, and MAYBE Commissioner Bomb might as well. The backstage area is really good, and the company has a very easy product. You've got a good core of young prospects with also a solid group of talented workers (Danielle Sweetheart, Foxxy LaRue, Toni Parissi, to name a few).

Well, my first save (that I'm still playing) started off with ACPW. I initially chose ACPW because I wanted to book a Canadian fed, and I liked the idea of starting out small. What I discovered, as a new player, was that playing a Lightweight specific company allowed me to really zero in on talent and learn about all the different wrestlers that I might want to bring in because my 'pool' of wrestlers was much smaller (Lightweight and smaller...and Middleweights who might drop down)...so I wasn't overwhelmed with trying to sign or learn about EVERY wrestler in the game. It kind of shrunk down the game world a bit, and while I would watch and keep an eye on what was going on in the BIG 3, I was really more focused on feds like CZCW and the Japanese feds because that's where most of the talent that I wanted to bring in was.

I really enjoyed booking ACPW, as they have a build in rivalry with CWA, but because CWA was so focused on JUST Canada, I decided to focus more on Eastern Canada, the US and Japan. Signing Japanese talent, and doing a yearly '2 week tour of Japan' made me feel like I was slowly building up ACPW's reputation and popularity without the pressure of having to keep up with the big boys. I ended up moving on to CZCW when the Ownership opened up in 2025 or 2026 as I was only the booker in ACPW and missed on re-signing a couple of guys (Wolf Hawkins in particular) because the owner didn't want to spend the money. My time in CZCW, another Lightweight fed, was awesome...and my focus there was tapping into the Mexican market...ad my love for masked wrestlers ended up really working as it felt like I was building a fed that would actually be popular with Southern Cal/Mexican audiences.

So, long story short, I felt focusing on a smaller pool of wrestlers allowed me to not feel overwhelmed, and the more 'fast and furious' and 'mat based' style of the booking was easier for me to get into than booking a traditional 'power' fed that would have shorter matches, or more comedy/hardcore/etc matches.

I'm now playing 2030 and took over a failing CWA for my first taste of booking a 'regular' promotion...and while I'm enjoying the rebuild, I kind of miss just running the lightweights out there and having them put on bangers all the time!

SAISHO is a lot of fun to build up. Zeshin Makiota is a great starting champion, Black Iron Corps is an amazing tag team, and Lion Genji is perfect to foil Makiota or swap Ride the Tiger with KAZ. You can keep things relatively cheap and they will give you some rock solid shows & events. Booking the tours can get into a grind....but I enjoy it. A lot of the older talent will normally protégé a lot of the younger talent too. Great seeing guys like Motoyuki Miyake make it to the main event scene.

This gives me a great starting foundation as I build out the rest of the federation.

First time around I had SAISHO in a deep rivalry with PGHW. SAISHO played underdog until I started an alliance that brought WLW, EX2010, ZEN, and BHOTWG together. That gave me all the talent I needed to stay cheap and flexible as the company grew. Basically jobbed out the less silly looking ZEN guys while rotating in KC Glenn, Masa Kurata, and Masao Tsubouchi.

TCW

It's my favorite style of company. In-ring work matters but the mid-card has goofballs running around like Danny Fonzarelli and D-Trips (Dazzling Dave Diamond) and brutes like The Behemoths.

Its history is Heel-focused. I like Babyface chasing Heels for the titles and The Syndicate has been a major part of its history.

It's a fixer-upper. While I liked The Syndicate the new version feels like cosplay. The tag scene would have been a plus here but the 2020 version is at its worst but you can fix it easily. The Television title scene has actually become my favorite thing to book because we need some new blood and that's where it's built.

Troy Tornado is the head of my "Boys Stable" and trying to build him into at least a quick World title win is on my list of things to accomplish.

I would like to hear more about 21CW, I just can't get into them and would like too.

SWF

They are my go to and have been since the Jack Bruce under pressure era. In 2020 they start with a heavy heel roster so that is one area of focus.

Another being a number of stars in their 40s including Gilmore, Valiant, Rogue, Crippler, and James. So it's getting a balance of who to use to make new stars and who those new stars will be, Lau, Starr, Scythe, Morgan, Atomic, ZWB and Unleashed are all waiting with most needing to improve in their Entertainment skills and Psychology to carry the company as the guy.

Parker, Spade and Hernandez are lower down the pecking order and will require a big push.

Obviously there are other names this is all off top of my head, I love trying out guys like Smoke, Makutsi, Siaki, Desousa and Chill to see how they improve, fleshing out their characters and using development guys.

IPW

I have only choose IPW so far as I like the 400,000 starting cash, allows me to buy my own network right away. I quickly take GSW talent like Fro Sure and Cali Slick and then snag CZCW talent like Frankie and Frankie Boy then just grow. Aldoius is really good too and him and Fro pair nicely off each other. Once the CZCW talent makes me their top priority, I go head to head on events with CZCW and start winning the local battles and 5% boast. This is my second time with IPW and by June with two A shows a week, I got them up to Medium and signed up alot of strong performers like Aldouis, Fro, Ernest, Nelson and Davis Wayne. I kept them down a bit to make sure they didn't get taken. Only lost Hugh and Cali so far and rest of top talent is locked up.

EMLL

For the love of god it has a multiverse and character like a demon king, an undead warlord, a superhero from a waterworld version of earth, time travellers, and worshipers of a snake god and a spider god. There are so many stories to tell that aren't just the old standard boring wrestling stories. If you cant come up with a new and interesting story with this product and the starting roster you just aren't trying at all.

The fact all the secondary titles - rings of power - are actually worth fighting for is also a huge selling point. No one really cares about the US title or the Intercontinental title these days. But when you have a ring that gives you power of chaos, destiny, or life then you have something worth fighting for.

EMLL

For the love of god it has a multiverse and character like a demon king, an undead warlord, a superhero from a waterworld version of earth, time travellers, and worshipers of a snake god and a spider god. There are so many stories to tell that aren't just the old standard boring wrestling stories. If you cant come up with a new and interesting story with this product and the starting roster you just aren't trying at all.

The fact all the secondary titles - rings of power - are actually worth fighting for is also a huge selling point. No one really cares about the US title or the Intercontinental title these days. But when you have a ring that gives you power of chaos, destiny, or life then you have something worth fighting for.

You had someone win all

TCW

It's my favorite style of company. In-ring work matters but the mid-card has goofballs running around like Danny Fonzarelli and D-Trips (Dazzling Dave Diamond) and brutes like The Behemoths.

Its history is Heel-focused. I like Babyface chasing Heels for the titles and The Syndicate has been a major part of its history.

It's a fixer-upper. While I liked The Syndicate the new version feels like cosplay. The tag scene would have been a plus here but the 2020 version is at its worst but you can fix it easily. The Television title scene has actually become my favorite thing to book because we need some new blood and that's where it's built.

Troy Tornado is the head of my "Boys Stable" and trying to build him into at least a quick World title win is on my list of things to accomplish.

I would like to hear more about 21CW, I just can't get into them and would like too.

Where to begin. They are a huge fish in a reasonably small pond in the UK. Which some will see as a negative and some a positive. It means oyu can experiment alot with them and not have to totaly worry about ratings too much. SNP in Scotland is no real match for you, so you can afford to colour outside the lines and if it doesnt work you aren't going to be too heavily penliased.

Its England, so for me being English means you can book and have characters slightly different. For example in my mind a big British company wouldn't be booked in the same way as a US one. For it to be successful here it would need to be quintessentially British. No obnoxious MJF frat boy type characters, replace them with ASBO annoying kids who play music on their mobile phones, you get me fam types. Everything can have a bit more of a tongue in cheek approach than you would in the US.

The roster is strong. My complaint in 20 is it hasn't moved on much from where it was in 16. Meaning for a long term player like myself the excitement of firing up 20 to see the same guys there was a bit of a let down as felt like I'd booked alot of the feuds to death already. But for anew player the roster has alot of talent. Probably verging on a little old. But still talent to build below that. If big guys are your thing as well the roster is full of them. I saw someone on the forum (I can't remember who) created like a heavyweight division. Essentially Vince McMahon's wet dream!

The Cornell's! LEts be honest Tommy Cornell is one of the biggest names ever and early 40's the man can still go. 21CW are known for long building storylines. For a long term player like me the Edward vs TOmmy Cornell story has been done before. But a new player you are dumped into a company with a storyline between two guys from one of the premier wrestling families of al time feuding. You've got you most over guys, you've got time. And even now I STILL love this feud as you can do so much with it. Even more so by protecting both guys. I'm currently writing a dynasty I want to post on here and the Tom v Ed story is different to how I've done it before and loving it. It also means you've got PPV main events ready made for at least a couple of months with them while you find your feet and work out who you want to push and who you dont.

The challenge to grow. Dominating the UK is great. But its kinda ike beating a midget in a fight by putting your hand on his head so he can hit you and just kicking him in the balls. Sure its fun for a while, but soon the novelty runs out and you have to take on another challenge. Being such a powerhouse you have so many options, but each will be a real slog. Want to take on Europe? Australia? Or go hell for leather and try and take on the big boys in the US. This is where 21CW comes into its own. In many ways its like a big fed tutorial at first as there so little to fail. But actually growing outside the UK is when you start challenging even the best TEW players as making head way into other continents from such a low standing is an uphill battle.

So overall I love 21CW as theres a mixture of easiness to it combined with a real challenge if you want it. I like alot of the big guys on the roster. You've got great talent like the Cornell's, Matravers, some really solid tag teams. Theres just alot of options. The roster starts a bit bloated and samey. But is still easy to work with, or if you like making top to bottom changes theres plenty of scope to go in and wield the axe and sack a bunch of people.