[Full Release] TEW Pipebomb Mod - 2011

ZVvQ2Wy.png

"TEW Pipebomb Mod" AKA TPM, so I went for a name change to avoid confusion with Genadi's planned Summer of Punk mod but the premise stays the same. The mod starts in June 2011 a week before CM Punk becomes the number 1 contender for the WWE title.

Thank you to everybody that feedback their findings from the BETA, things where looking a little shaky at first (I truly under estimated the amount of work was required to convert a TEW 2010 mod into TEW 2020, kudos to Adam because it shows how far this series has come). Thank you to everybody who helped out and offered their support.

Please continue to post any issues or feedback, and as always with anything I post on this forum, this mod is freeware.

I hope you all enjoy playing through the Summer of Punk :p

Credits:

Cpt. Charisma for his TEW 2010 October Real World Mod for TEW 2010.

TheWho for his great title belt picture pack

Bigpapa42, who reached out and offered to allow me to use anything from his 2013 mod, (I've important a few guys, thank you)

Idolized for his support and worker pictures and logos he has contributed to the sticker pack.

marcstephens123 for his awesome broadcaster logos.

I'm sorry if Iv missed anybody off, you are all truly appreciated.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like worker pop is too high. Rock at 99? Cena at 98? Punk at 97? For me, 100 is Austin/Hogan levels when they were at their hottest. These three were nowhere near those levels at this point in time. I think pop across the board needs to be adjusted.

I've also noticed a lot of unnecessary workers in the WWE locker room. Austin shouldn't be contracted as an onscreen personality from the get go. He was used once every few years for an appearance. Have him as a contracted worker and he's constantly going to be whining that he wasn't used on Raw.

I'm very grateful that you've put time and effort into this mod, but I think it still needs quite a lot of tweaking and polish before it's worth starting a save. That's merely my opinion and I respect if you disagree.

I feel like worker pop is too high. Rock at 99? Cena at 98? Punk at 97? For me, 100 is Austin/Hogan levels when they were at their hottest. These three were nowhere near those levels at this point in time. I think pop across the board needs to be adjusted.

I've also noticed a lot of unnecessary workers in the WWE locker room. Austin shouldn't be contracted as an onscreen personality from the get go. He was used once every few years for an appearance. Have him as a contracted worker and he's constantly going to be whining that he wasn't used on Raw.

I'm very grateful that you've put time and effort into this mod, but I think it still needs quite a lot of tweaking and polish before it's worth starting a save. That's merely my opinion and I respect if you disagree.

Top of the list for the next update along with adding in missing key workers :D

Update:

V1.2 features more workers that were missing from the original release such as Dark Dragon (Pentagon Jr), Fenix etc.

I have also gone through and added approximately 5000 Job Histories.

Iv added Wrestle-1 and Preston City Wrestling as future companies and added ICW as an already active company.

Update:

V1.2 features more workers that were missing from the original release such as Dark Dragon (Pentagon Jr), Fenix etc.

I have also gone through and added approximately 5000 Job Histories.

Iv added Wrestle-1 and Preston City Wrestling as future companies and added ICW as an already active company.

the effect and consistency to improve your mods is what stands out mostly for you. you work until it's 100% and that's very respectable, keep up the good work and the grind

the effect and consistency to improve your mods is what stands out mostly for you. you work until it's 100% and that's very respectable, keep up the good work and the grind

Thank you very much. I'll be working through body types tomorrow as suggested by Johnny Fenoli.

Out of curiosity how do people prefer there Juniors and Seniors?

Pentagon Jr

Pentagon, Jr

Pentagon, Jr.

Pentagon Jr.

This is a pretty neat-looking database, so thanks. It's a period that's been of interest to me lately, so I'll definitely be watching.

Two very minor things that caught my eye looking at workers without pictures:

1. I think Cinthia Moreno should be Cynthia Moreno, and you would then have a picture for her (assuming that that's true).

2. PJ Tyler is Courtney Rush, for whom you also have a picture.

Not sure whats going on but I'm getting errors for AKIRA and Joe Koff. It's saying that they have contracts despite not being active. I've tried deleting and adding the contracts back, and double checked everything else.... Can't figure it out. Surely it's something simple I'm missing. This is from the default data without me making any changes or anything yet.

Not sure whats going on but I'm getting errors for AKIRA and Joe Koff. It's saying that they have contracts despite not being active. I've tried deleting and adding the contracts back, and double checked everything else.... Can't figure it out. Surely it's something simple I'm missing. This is from the default data without me making any changes or anything yet.

Its an error with their debut date, change that to before the mod starts.

Irena Janjic has no picture, but her picture is in the file as Alex Lee, one of her aliases.

edit:

Same for

Flex Freeman > Dante Dash

Phil Friedman > PJ Friedman

Damn just missed that edit, I'll get them done for the next update.

UPDATE

Data v1.2 (09/03/21) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/tclmrv7tzqch4cm/TPM2011+Data.rar/file

Graphics v1.1 (09/03/21) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3ibl26d9nmfgtd/2011GFX.rar/file

Damn just missed that edit, I'll get them done for the next update.

UPDATE

Data v1.2 (09/03/21) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/tclmrv7tzqch4cm/TPM2011+Data.rar/file

Graphics v1.1 (09/03/21) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3ibl26d9nmfgtd/2011GFX.rar/file

Do you keep a running list of changes? I literally just finished making some changes here and there to start a game. Just don't know if I should start over.

Thanks again.

Do you keep a running list of changes? I literally just finished making some changes here and there to start a game. Just don't know if I should start over.

Thanks again.

I don't but I can do going forward.

The main things in this release are:

The errors people posted in here since the last release

Added finales to certain events

Re-done all of the workers body types

added more workers:-

Dalton Castle

Pentagón Jr

Fénix

Mark Dallas

James Scott

Steven Fludder

Wolfgang

Mark Coffey

Joe Coffey

Kay Lee Ray

Nikki Storm

Timothy Thatcher

Robert Rodriguez

KC Cassidy

Matt Silva

Cedric Alexander

Uhaa Nation

Evie

Logan Shulo

Io Shirai

Hanson

Raymond Rowe

Keith Lee

Mustafa Ali

Pete Dunne

Heidi Lovelace

Trent Seven

Mike Draztik

Angel Ortiz

Josh Alexander

Hakim Zane

Scarlett Bordeaux

Damian O'Connor

Ignacio Delgado

Did some more work on Attributes

Added future promotions The Crash, Preston City Wrestling and Wrestle-1

Added ICW as a current promotion

Added 5000+ Job Histories

Renamed all of the Seniors and Junior to not include "," or "." including contracts and alter egos

Added a few more ages

Added some missing contracts to companies