Hawaiian Punch Pro (Women's Cverse 2020)

<p>Main Event #2 - QAW World Title match</p><p>

Kate Avatar vs <strong>Alina America ©</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Main Event #1 HPP Queen of the Ring</p><p>

Talia Quinzel vs <strong>Emma May ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Semi-Main Event - Tag Team Tournament Finals</p><p>

To crown the first ever HPP Tag Team Champions</p><p>

Doll Parts vs <strong>Lily & Rose</strong></p><p> </p><p>

20-woman Luau Rumble</p><p>

To crown the very first Pacific Champion</p><p>

(Entrants - Winners of the 3 matches below plus, Candy Floss, Christine Simon, Katie Gill (Duplikate), J-Money, Christy Higgins, Josephine York, Sabrina Wells, Miranda Breaks, Kristin Crane, Ellie De Grazia, Steffi Chee, <strong>Kalliope Woodchuck</strong>, Ana Morales, Piper Hale, Joanna Silver, and Power Girl</p><p> </p><p>

Special Grudge Match</p><p>

Kalliope Woodchuck vs <strong>Stunning Sabrina Wells</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Opening 3 matches will see the winners of each gaining entry into the Pacific Title Luau Rumble Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ashley Keith</strong> vs Allison Rodriguez</p><p> </p><p>

Deborah Tully vs <strong>Victoria King</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Olivia Diamond</strong> vs Sarah Borne</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions</p><p> </p><p>

What will be Match of the Night? - <strong>Talia Quinzel vs Emma May</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will have the most eliminations in the Luau Match? <strong>Christy Higgins</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will spend the most time in the luau match? <strong>Miranda Breaks</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Name the Final Four of the Luau match? <strong>Sabrina Wells, Kalliope Woodchuck, Ashley Keith and Piper Hale</strong></p>

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following is the small monthly training ground show. No predictions or long write ups, just results and short promos. This occurs in late March less than 2 weeks from the Tropical Paradise Slam event.

FiCeb0l.jpg

Training Ground 2

Saturday March 28th 2020

Molokai Milk opens the show and for once is not interrupted.

Olivia Diamond vs Ellie de Grazia

In a poor match, Olivia Diamond defeated Ellie de Grazia in 7:43 by pinfall with a DDT.

After the match, Olivia Diamond seems to have found an edge about herself and says that she will earn her way into the Luau Rumble match at Tropical Paradise Slam with a win in one of the opening matches.

Veterans Steffi Chee and Christy Higgins come out to discuss opportunity in this stage of their careers while youngsters Kristin Crane and Miranda Breaks talk about this being the stepping stop they both need to launch their careers.

Victoria King vs Josephine York

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Josephine York defeated Victoria King in 15:18 by pinfall with a Foundation Drop Slam.

Katie Gill (Duplikate) vs Sarah Borne

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Katie Gill made her debut and defeated Sarah Borne in 8:48 by pinfall with a Cracked Mirror.

In an extremely short match, Ashley Keith defeated Allison Rodriguez in 5:29 by submission with the Proton Lock.

After the match, Ashley Keith mocks the out of shape ring shape Rodriguez, but then gets right to the point. People wanted to know why she joined in on the attack with Emma May on Kate Avatar. Keith simply stated that she is a dynasty player in this sport and that her decisions or actions neither need an explanation or response.

Main Event - Kate Lily w/Debbie Rose vs Simony Sentinel w/Maria Guest

In a match with both tag team partners at ringside (Maria Guest and Debbie Rose) threatening each other but not getting physical. In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Simony Sentinel defeated Kate Lilly in 9:38 by pinfall with a fast roll up when Maria Guest distracted Kate Lily.

Kate Avatar then climbed into the ring with a chair and sat down. She talked very openly and honestly about it always being her dream to compete and win a World Title. She discussed how she has seen her friends go onto great things while she became a mother, putting her personal life ahead of her professional life. Now she has the opportunity to achieve her dreams and show everyone that Kate Avatar is the real deal.

The next show will be Tropical Paradise Slam. The card is above on several posts in the thread.

Prediction Card for the Tropical Paradise Slam Show (Double Main Event)

Main Event #2 - QAW World Title match

Kate Avatar vs Alina America ©

Main Event #1 HPP Queen of the Ring

Talia Quinzel vs Emma May ©

Semi-Main Event - Tag Team Tournament Finals

To crown the first ever HPP Tag Team Champions

Doll Parts vs Lily & Rose

20-woman Luau Rumble

To crown the very first Pacific Champion

(Entrants - Winners of the 3 matches below plus, Candy Floss, Christine Simon, Katie Gill (Duplikate), J-Money, Christy Higgins, Josephine York, Sabrina Wells, Miranda Breaks, Kristin Crane, Ellie De Grazia, Steffi Chee, Kalliope Woodchuck, Ana Morales, Piper Hale, Joanna Silver, and Power Girl

Special Grudge Match

Kalliope Woodchuck vs Stunning Sabrina Wells

Opening 3 matches will see the winners of each gaining entry into the Pacific Title Luau Rumble Match

Ashley Keith vs Allison Rodriguez

Deborah Tully vs Victoria King

Olivia Diamond vs Sarah Borne

Bonus Questions

What will be Match of the Night? -Quinzel/May

Who will have the most eliminations in the Luau Match? Ashley Keith

Who will spend the most time in the luau match? Ashley Keith

Name the Final Four of the Luau match? Keith, Gill, Hale, Wells

20-woman Luau Rumble Can't comment

(Entrants - Winners of the 3 matches below plus, Candy Floss, Christine Simon, Katie Gill (Duplikate), J-Money, Christy Higgins, Josephine York, Sabrina Wells, Miranda Breaks, Kristin Crane, Ellie De Grazia, Steffi Chee, Kalliope Woodchuck, Ana Morales, Piper Hale, Joanna Silver, and Power Girl

Special Grudge Match

Opening 3 matches will see the winners of each gaining entry into the Pacific Title Luau Rumble Match

Bonus Questions

What will be Match of the Night? - QAW World Title match

Who will have the most eliminations in the Luau Match? Power Girl

Who will spend the most time in the luau match? Kalliope

Name the Final Four of the Luau match? Can't predict

20-woman Luau Rumble

Special Grudge Match

Bonus Questions

What will be Match of the Night? - Woodchuck and Wells

Who will have the most eliminations in the Luau Match? Christine Simon

20-woman Luau Rumble

Special Grudge Match

FiCeb0l.jpg

Hawaiian Punch Pro Wrestling

Tropical Paradise Slam

April 15, 2020

544oZgj.jpgrcfXJJg.jpg

Martin Stevens - Tonight ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to our signature event that will take place every year, Tropical Paradise Slam! We have 8 great matches tonight highlighted by 4 championship matches. We will have Maria Guest and Simony Sentinel (aka Doll Parts) taking on the wily veteran tag team of Debbie Rose and Kate Lily to crown our very first HPP Tag Team Champions. We will also have a very unique Hawaiian Luau match for the newly created HPP Pacific Title. This Luau match will feature 20 ladies vying in a staggered entry over the top rope battle royal with the last woman standing in the ring will be declared the winner. In our first of two big main events, it will be the HPP Queen of the Ring, Emma May defending her title against the very formidable challenge of Talia Quinzel who is no stranger to winning titles herself. And finally in a match that will be for the QAW World Title, the champion is flying in from San Antonio, Texas to defend her championship. That title holder is Alina America and she will be taking on the Hellcat, Kate Avatar in our final main event of the evening. I am joined tonight as always by our color commentator, the Black Scorpion.

Black Scorpion - I was wondering if you were ever going to get around to me Stevens. You better not let Emma May hear you talk about two main events. I spoke with her earlier tonight and she stated that after she takes care of business against Talia Quinzel, she will be joining us here at ringside for the World Title match. So you better just watch your P’s and Q’s.

Martin Stevens - That could be a very explosive situation knowing how Emma May feels about her being disrespected around here by Molokai Milk and also QAW boss Farrah Hesketh. As we prepare to get the night started we are being joined down in the ring by the very dapper President of Hawaiian Punch Pro, Mr. Molokai Milk.

Black Scorpion - Did you just call him dapper (snorts)

hDoYT1r.jpg

Molokai Milk - Hello my brothers and sisters out there that are joining us live in the arena or viewing this on some sort of internet thingie. His is without a doubt the biggest show in the history of Hawaiian Punch Pro Wrestling and it will be an annual extravaganza each and every year. You folks here tonight are in for a real treat. Now we are going to get things kicked off tonight with…..

Qaj4viq.jpggwoGl8v.jpg

Stunning Sabrina Wells - Now hold it right here and now. I want to make something perfectly clear. I do not think that it is fair, that I who is undoubtedly the favorite to win the Pacific Title tonight in the Luau match should also have to compete in a meaningless match with that no talent Aussie goof ball from down Under, Kalliope Woodchuck. She doesn’t have the….

(Just then Kalliope comes flying into the ring but is cut off by Molokai Milk)

Molokai - Now hold on there ladies. Your match isn’t scheduled just yet.

Kalliope - I don’t care, I am ready now. And after I take care of this woman, then I will go back and get ready for the real match of the night for me. That is the Luau Match for the Pacific Championship.

Sabrina - You don’t have a chance in that match….(as they both try their best to scratch and claw at each other).

Molokai - Well I can see there is no real way of keeping you two apart, so I guess it's within my power to do this so we are going to start this match right now. Get me a referee and ring the bell.

Martin Stevens - And new official Bret Graveson gets the responsibility to keep order between these two wild young ladies.

Black Scorpion - Good luck Bret, you're going to need it.

qi0teWE.jpg

Qaj4viq.jpgvsgwoGl8v.jpg

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Sabrina Wells defeated Kalliope Woodchuck in 7:41 by pinfall with a Sabrina Stunner after using a a small metal chain.

Black Scorpion - What a win for Stunning Sabrina! I guess she finally showed Kalliope a thing or two.

Martin Stevens - She sure did, she pulled a small chain out of the top of her wrestling outfit and drilled her with it.

Black Scorpion - I didn’t see that but it figures you were looking there.

Martin Stevens - After she used the chain she caught Kalliope with a Sabrina Stunner and took home the tainted victory. I have a feeling these two are not going to be done with each other tonight, or in the future.

qi0teWE.jpg

Our next 3 matches will be for wild card entries into the Hawaii Luau Match that will follow directly after the conclusion of the 3rd wild card match.

Black Scorpion - I can see why some of these ladies didn’t get a direct invite into the Luau match but to have Ashley Keith and Victoria King have to go through qualifying here tonight is completely unfair.

Martin Stevens - The Championship Committee decided to…..

Black Scorpion - The Championship Committee blah blah, you mean Molokai Milk took a dislike to some of these fine ladies and so they have to earn their way into the match. I am telling you, Ashley Keith or Victoria King are likely to not only win their matches but win the whole damn Luau!

Martin Stevens - Let’s head to the ring for our first match.

WycjfPm.jpgvsYelU0Qy.jpg

“The Sparkling Diamond” Olivia Diamond vs Sarah Borne

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Olivia Diamond defeated Sarah Borne in 7:36 by pinfall with a DDT.

Martin Stevens - And the Sparkling Diamond, Olivia Diamond has punched her ticket to be in the Luau Match later tonight for the Pacific Title.

Black Scorpion - She not only punched her ticket, but she punched Sarah Borne in the face quite a bit as well.

Martin Stevens - Olivia has been on a roll and she wasn’t going to let Borne get in her way. We now have our 2nd match getting ready to start.

Black Scorpion - Poor Allison Rodriguez, Ashley Keith is going to really punish her. Keith is not happy about having to qualify for this match. She told me she is going to gas Rodriguez and then punish her and lock in the Proton Lock and maybe not let go.

qi0teWE.jpg

sE5FHbj.jpgvs7K6ZRjc.jpg

In an extremely short match, Ashley Keith defeated Allison Rodriguez in 5:15 by submission with the Proton Lock.

Martin Stevens - You just saw Ashley Keith at her meanest. She is going to be one tough competitor to knock out of the Luau that is for sure.

Black Scorpion - I am telling you right now, Ashley Keith will be the Pacific Champion after tonight. No one in that match can keep pace with her.

Martin Stevens - Not even the ladies in our next contest?

Black Scorpion - Well Victoria King maybe.

qi0teWE.jpg

JhbYnhB.jpgvsVOCL8g2.jpg

Victoria King vs Deborah Tully

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Victoria King defeated Deborah Tully in 5:58 by submission with a Kimura.
[

Martin Stevens - Victoria King with a tap out victory here in our final qualifying match.

Black Scorpion - Wonder what is going through that Deborah kid’s head. She was befriended and then abandoned by Kate Avatar.

qi0teWE.jpg

Martin Stevens - Kate hasn’t abandoned her, she has just been preoccupied. Well that brings us to our Hawaiian Punch Pro Luau Match with the winner getting to be the very first HPP Pacific Titleholder. Let’s go over the rules….

Black Scorpion - The rules are pretty simple for this 20-woman match. We will start out with 2 competitors and then every 2 minutes another entrant will come and join the fray. Eliminations can occur only by being thrown over the top rope and both feet hitting the floor. After all 20 entrants have made their way into the match, it will be survival of the fittest.

Martin Stevens - And once you are eliminated, you will be joining the luau (as the camera shows a huge food spread in the dining area here at the grounds).

Black Scorpion - That is one luau I wouldn’t want to get in line too early!

Martin Stevens - Here is a brief look at our competitors for this match

(Video package shows small clips of comments made by the 20 competitors.)

nkTScEv.jpgEVwiMCL.jpgJQATagY.jpgQaj4viq.jpgWycjfPm.jpgJhbYnhB.jpggwoGl8v.jpg

tV1ECOe.jpg2hI4sUU.jpgsE5FHbj.jpgpPwQaaE.jpg60GFk3G.jpgwqemTEL.jpgwRV1ilO.jpg

ZuMezHb.jpgn205aKF.jpg

jcbtm9m.jpg6DYGzW2.jpgUFxmotx.jpg7zSGBlg.jpg

Martin Stevens - And now it's time to find out who are our first 2 entrants.

Black Scorpion - Oh and this is not fair at all, Stunning Sabrina Wells has already had a match and she is number 1.

Martin Stevens - She doesn’t look too happy about it either and….(just then as it is starting to be announced, Kalliope Woodchuck races to the ring).

Black Scorpion - I guess we are underway!

Entrant Order -

# 1 Stunning Sabrina Wells (Eliminated at 6:06 by Josephine York)

# 2 Kalliope Woodchuck (Eliminated at 6:06 by Josephine York)

# 3 Miranda Breaks

# 4 Steffi Chee (Eliminated by Piper Hale at 21:20)

# 5 Josephine York (Eliminated by Keith and King at 40:32)

# 6 Piper Hale (Eliminated by Higgins and Breaks at 40:01)

# 7 Kristin Crane (Eliminated by Piper Hale at 11:22)

# 8 Olivia Diamond (Eliminated by Christine Simon at 29:55)

# 9 Victoria King

#10 Christy Higgins

#11 Ellie May Walton (Eliminated by Josephine York at 18:03)

#12 Ana Morales (Eliminated by Josephine York at 22:13

#13 Joanna Silver (Eliminated by Piper Hale at 25:25)

#14 J-Money (Eliminated by Josephine York at 38:11)

#15 Katie Gill (Eliminated by Victoria King at 29:37)

#16 Christine Simon (Eliminated by Miranda Breaks at 38:13)

#17 Ashley Keith

#18 Power Girl (Eliminated by Christine Simon at 37:25)

#19 Candy Floss (Eliminated by Ashley Keith at 35:59)

#20 Ellie de Grazia (Eliminated by Christy Higgins at 36:21)

Martin Stevens - Here is our Final Four - Ashley Keith, Christy Higgins, Miranda Breaks and Victoria King. One of these women is going to be the Pacific Champion in just a few minutes.

Black Scorpion - I’m told you, Ashley Keith all day. She will break legs and then toss em out on their heads to the floor.

Martin Stevens - We are now over 42 minutes into this match and Miranda Breaks is still in here and she came in at number 3. She has been in this match for over 40 minutes now.

Black Scorpion - Well she was, bye bye Miranda.

Martin Stevens - Yes Breaks was eliminated by Victoria King and Ashley Keith at 42:35.

Black Scorpion - It is now down to these 3 and King and Keith are working well together.

Martin Stevens - It doesn’t look good for Christy Higgins, but remember all partnerships have to end at some point in this match.

Black Scorpion - Well they are working over Higgins pretty good. Looks like they are going to do another double team move as Keith instructs King to get a running head start.

Martin Stevens - Victoria King is coming flying across the ring, Christy Higgins ducks out of the way as King flies past and Ashley Keith showing her true colors just eliminated the woman that was working with her….what the….

Black Scorpion - Ashley look out!!!

Martin Stevens - As Keith eliminates King, Christy Higgins staggers over and scoops up Keith and dumps her out of the ring. That is it, we have a winner of the Luau and the new Pacific Champion. Christy Higgins.

ZuMezHb.jpgHBxu1YT.jpg

Match Stats -

Longest Time in the Match - Miranda Breaks 40:35

Most Eliminations - Josephine York 5

Final Two - Christy Higgins and Ashley Keith

Black Scorpion - I really can’t believe it. I really thought Ashley was going to win this thing.

Martin Stevens - She hesitated just a second after eliminating Victoria King and that allowed Christy Higgins to gather herself and dump Keith over the rope. What at victory for Higgins! The 32-year-old veteran of AAA wrestling for many years has won her 2nd career singles title and 3rd title overall.

qi0teWE.jpg

A hype video was played with a showcase setting up Tonight's World Title match Between Kate Avatar and the Champion Alina America

qi0teWE.jpg

Martin Stevens - We are now moving to our semi-main event of the evening, and that will be a tag team battle for the Hawaiian Punch Pro Tag Team Titles between Maria Guest and Simony Sentinel collectively known as Doll Parts, taking on the multiple time AAA former tag team champions Debbie Rose and Kate Lily!

Black Scorpion - This should be one hell of a match, but I really do think the veteran experience of Lily and Rose will be the deciding difference.

Martin Stevens - Guest and Simony have looked good in this tournament but I would have to give the edge to the veterans here. They know each other and tag team wrestling like no two other women in this sport. And they will do anything they have to, in order to win.

Black Scorpion - Winning is the name of the game!

Hawaiian Punch Pro Tag Team Championship Match

Doll Parts (Guest and Sentinel) vs Lily and Rose

oEpUTyy.jpg7VC8ZvC.jpgvsuu4hnmk.jpgtlMgBeW.jpg

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Lilly & Rose defeated Doll Parts in 19:36 when Debbie Rose pinned Simony Sentinel with The Thorn. Lilly & Rose win the HPP Tag Team Champions titles.

Martin Stevens - Well now they can officially be called the 5-time tag team champions. Lily and Rose capture the Hawaiian Punch Pro Tag Titles with a brilliant victory.

Black Scorpion - The greatest female tag team of all time right there. They are the GOAT’s

m61igIr.jpgtlMgBeW.jpguu4hnmk.jpg

Lily and Rose Celebrate their victory much to the fans dislike!

qi0teWE.jpg

Martin Stevens - We are now down to our final two matches. The double Main Event of Tropical Paradise Slam 2020. Our next match is for the Hawaiian Punch Pro Queen of the Ring Title with our champion Emma May. Now say what you want about Emma’s complaining and fussing over respect, lack of opportunities, etc. She has been a great champion for the company in our first 3 months of action. Can she get through another defense against probably the toughest opponent for her title so far?

Black Scorpion - You know I think she can. She is one of, if not the best female wrestler in the world today. I don’t care what company you are talking about, Emma May deserves to be respected.

Martin Stevens - So you see Emma getting by tonight against her challenger Talia Quinzel.

Black Scorpion - I will take nothing away from Talia Quinzel, she is a great competitor and has worn championship gold before. But I don’t see her beating our red hot, motivated champion.

Martin Stevens - We will soon find out!

Queen of the Ring Title Match

Emma May © vs Talia Quinzel

WASrhvW.jpgvs Y6NfrKA.jpg

AXOKxbq.jpg

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Emma May defeated Talia Quinzel in 19:48 by stoppage when Talia Quinzel could not continue. Emma May makes defense number three of the HPP Queen of the Ring title.

Martin Stevens - In one of the best singles bouts in HPP history, there you see Emma May holding her championship high above her head as she made Talia pass out with the Kirifuda Clutch.

Black Scorpion - How much more does she have to prove to people are here or in San Antonio?:

Martin Stevens - I’d say she is opening eyes around the world. And we are about to be joined by the Champ. Welcome Emma, truly a tremendous victory for you tonight.

WASrhvW.jpg

Emma May - Did you expect anything else? I don’t know how many times I have to say it. I am the best wrestler in the world today, bar none. Male, female you name it, I’m the best. But people don’t want to let me show off my talent. No reason that I should not have been the Main Event of this show and beating Alina America for that World title. She doesn’t want any piece of me, not in Hawaii or down in Texas. But no Molokai Milk has to play to his favorites, Farrah Hesketh doesn’t want to see me holding her precious company’s championship. Well sooner or later people will respect me and treat me how the best talent in the sport today should be treated. One of these days it might be too late for them to do that and then, I will be gone off to bigger and better things. You can’t hold me down, no one can!

Black Scorpion - Can’t agree with you more champ.

Emma May - You are about my only supporting voice around the sport these days. I appreciate that a lot. If you ever need anything from me, you just let the champ know. I always have time for people that treat me respectfully.

Martin Stevens - Well I hope we can have your word that you will not get involved in this match tonight.

Emma May - (laughs) I promise I will not lay one hand on either, Kate Avatar or Princess Alina America. She can’t duck me forever.

qi0teWE.jpg

QAW World Title Match

Alina America © vs Kate Avatar

SRL31MI.jpgvsSokpXG2.jpg

HehTgSI.jpg

Martin Stevens - Well this doesn’t look good. Emma May has gotten up from her seat here at our announce position and is lurking ever closer to the ring.

Black Scorpion - You have nothing to worry about, she promised she wouldn’t lay a hand on either competitor.

Martin Stevens - With Emma May she doesn’t need just her hands to cause damage. So far she is just watching intently as Kate Avatar has taken the advantage here in a match that is now over 20 minutes. The Hellcat DDT, that should do it.

Black Scorpion - We could have a new World Champion

Martin Stevens - 1….2…..damn Emma May just dragged the referee Erin Lawrence outside the ring and ran her into the ringside stairs. The ref is down

Black Scorpion - Put a hold on that World title champagne on hold.

Martin Stevens - Kate Avatar is looking around and sees Emma May at ringside next to the referee who is down. She looks exasperated as she had that World Title in her grasp.

Black Scorpion - Don’t look now but another referee has run down to ringside (Bret Graveman) and is getting into the ring.

Lhcv5jy.jpg

Martin Stevens - Kate Avatar has gone outside the ring and is walking towards Emma May who is slowly backing away. Graveman starts his count and is already up to five. Avatar finally notices and slides back into the ring as America slides out. Alina is grabbing her championship belt and wants her hand raised in victory.

Black Scorpion - She should be declared the winner.

Martin Stevens - Alina America comes in with the belt in hand and goes towards the referee but then turns and swings the title at Avatar’s head. Avatar ducks and hits America with a stomp to the gut and grabs the belt, dropping it on the mat but then hits another Hellcat DDT right on the championship belt. This time...1….2….3. Oh my god Kate Avatar has done it. She has achieved her dream and won the World Title!

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Kate Avatar defeated Alina America in 22:02 by pinfall after dropping America with a Hellcat DDT on the title belt.

Black Scorpion - Wait just a minute. Molokai Milk has come down and is talking with a still shaken up referee Erin Lawrence who was the official in charge of this match.

hDoYT1r.jpgHWjEBPt.jpg

Martin Stevens - Molokai Milk has grabbed a microphone and has climbed into the ring as Kate Avatar is celebrating her win. Alina America is loudly protesting

Molokai Milk - Everyone just calm just a minute. Kate, I need to talk to you and I don’t think you are going to like what I have to say. Kate….not this way, I’m sorry. You are the winner of the match, but by disqualification. As you know the title can not change hands on disqualification, so still the QAW World Champion Alina America!

Martin Stevens - Kate Avatar is not happy at all and she is staring a burning hole through Alina America who is demanding her belt back.

Molokai - Kate I know you are angry, but right now we have to do the right thing. Now give the title to me so I can give it back to Alina.

Martin Stevens - Kate throws the belt in the general direction of Alina America who quickly grabs it and scampers out of the ring. Molokai Milk is leaving, the crowd is booing.

Black Scorpion - And you are going to be going home with one angry wife tonight (laughs).

qi0teWE.jpg

EVwiMCL.jpgJQATagY.jpg

Martin Stevens - Kate Avatar is leaning against the ropes looking out at the crowd with just disbelief in her eyes and watch out. Now what, it is Christine Simon and J-Money. What in the hell are they doing here. They are attacking Kate Avatar with a vicious assault. Alina America is looking like she might go and help but just as she steps towards the melee, Emma May hits the ring and puts the Kirifuda Clutch on Alina America. America who just went through a hell of a match is now tapping to Emma May who is just smiling and hanging onto the hold. We need some order to be restored here, and back out come Molokai Milk along with backstage agent Tamara McFly and several wrestlers to break this up. But the damage is done. Kate Avatar has been busted open and is gushing blood, Alina America is down and not moving in the ring. We need some medical help out here.

qi0teWE.jpg

(About 5 minutes after the heels left the ring and medical attention was given to America and Avatar, Kate Avatar grabs the mic. The show has been finished ever since Molokai Milk ordered the result reversed but there is still about 75% of the crowd here.)

SokpXG2.jpg

Kate Avatar - (bandaged and bloody) So this is how it is going to be. This is how it seems like it is going to be around here. (Looking so angry but trying to find the right words). J-Money, Christine Simon….I have not idea why you two decided this was the course of action you wanted to take here in Hawaiian Punch Pro. But you two have been a thorn in my side since we started here. I tried to let it go, I have tried to control my anger and frustration. I have no idea what association if any you have with Emma May….oh and Emma we will be meeting real soon. But first things first, Joanna Bond, Christine Simon, you two must not know me really well. You see I haven’t always been this nice, pleasant, trying to help others sort of person. Some people in this business have called me the biggest bitch in wrestling. Well congratulations you two, you have brought the bitch back out in me. No more nice Kate Avatar, you are about to meet your worst (bleep) nightmare. At our June show, I am going to go bring a good friend of mine here with me. I am going to go talk to Molokai because he owes me now. We are going to have a little tag match between the two of you and me with my special partner. Her kicks have been known to take off people’s heads and she has just been aching to come back over to the states and teach some punks a lesson. You have about 60 days to get ready. Hit the gym, go to church but mostly just pray. Pray that the bitch you have awoken in me doesn’t end your careers once and for all, before they really get started.

And Emma, I will not forget what you cost me tonight. You want respect? Well you are going to have to face me eventually and if you can walk out of the ring after what you cost me here tonight. Well, your time is coming. I am going to take that title that you love so much and I am going to make you wish you never left Texas when I get done with you. You will think Farrah Hesketh is your best friend because she might ask me to not completely finish you for good. No promises though, we will come face to face in the ring. Enjoy the time you have! (With that Kate Avatar slams the microphone down and it breaks into multiple pieces and she leaves the ring).

Prediction Card Results - Tropical Paradise Slam

Kate Avatar defeated Alina America © by DQ, Champ retains

Emma May © defeated Talia Quinzel to retain the QOTR title

Semi-Main Event - Tag Team Tournament Finals - Match of the Night

Lily & Rose defeated Doll Parts to win the tag team titles

20-woman Luau Rumble

Christy Higgins won the 20-woman Luau Match to win the Pacific Title (thanks to TheEffect for choosing the winner from winning the previous prediction contest.)

Special Grudge Match

Stunning Sabrina Wells defeated Kalliope Woodchuck

Ashley Keith easily defeated Allison Rodriguez

Victoria King submitted Deborah Tully

Olivia Diamond pinned Sarah Borne

Bonus Questions

What will be Match of the Night? - The tag team title match - 53 (best match in HPP so far.

Who will have the most eliminations in the Luau Match? Josephine York

Who will spend the most time in the luau match? Miranda Breaks

Name the Final Four of the Luau match? Keith, Breaks, Higgins and King

Prediction Contest

Kyteran 6/8 plus 2 bonus points = 8

Rhysrob and The Effect 7/8 plus 0 = 7

Historian 6/8 plus 1 bonus points = 7

Herrbear 5/8 plus 0 bonus points = 5

Kyteran wins this contest and will get to select a wrestler (female wrestler must be eligible to be hired by HPP and not under written contract). I will send you a private email.

With battle royals they can be very difficult to predict and besides the winner of the match you try to push some people in the match (iron woman and elimination queen). The next show will be up pretty quick and will be turned around fairly quickly as well as it is more a "set up" show for the June event. I'll throw up the card later, and you are free to predict but it won't be a part of any prize.

FiCeb0l.jpg

Later after the show.....an worn out Molokai Milk looks like he has been talking to wrestlers and answering questions for several hours. He appears before a camera to tape a message that is going up on the Hawaiian Punch Pro website to discuss the aftermath of the Tropical Paradise Slam Event.

hDoYT1r.jpg

Molokai Milk - A lot of things happened tonight and not all of them were good. Before I get into the negative, I want to congratulate both our new tag team champions Debbie Rose and Kate Lily for an exceptional match tonight against Doll Parts. All four of these ladies put on a great match and it showed by the response of you the fans.

I also want to congratulate our new Pacific Champion Christy Higgins. Christy came in here being given an opportunity and she punched that ticket in and outlasted everyone else in one hell of a match. I am sure Christy will be a great champion.

Speaking of the Luau Match, we had a lot of great individual efforts. Newcomer Josephine York showed tremendous strength in pulling off the most eliminations on the night. York is a New York City badass and she certainly served noticed that she intends to be a force going forward here in Hawaiian Punch Pro. Another newcomer that I enjoyed watching a great deal was Piper Hale. I see great things ahead for both of these young ladies here.

The effort Miranda Breaks showed off on this night was unbelievable. She entered the ring at #3 and lasted over 40 minutes and was a part of the Final 4. I like the spirit, stamina and spunk she showed in this match and I will remember that effort when the championship committee comes together to discuss the Top Five.

The Top Five will be revealed at the Training Ground house show in a couple of weeks and its meaning will be discussed more at that point.

That was the good that I saw tonight, but along with the good there is also some bad stuff and we need to discuss it. After our Queen of the Ring had a great match and retained her title against a very strong challenge of Talia Quinzel, she then proceed to taint and embarrass not only herself but Hawaiian Punch Pro Wrestling with her involvement in the World Title match. May has been a fine champion but hasn't been conducting herself like a champion much with all her jealousy and conspiracy comments about myself and QAW boss Farrah Hesketh. I have known Farrah for many years and she is a great promoter of women's wrestling. She is not one to hold back someone. No, in fact the only person that I can see holding back Emma May is Emma May herself. I was prepared to strip the title from her and fire her for her actions tonight. But after consultation I have to just suspend her for 30 days. She will have to defend the Queen of the Ring title at the May Training Ground though.

As for the actions of Christine Simon and her weaselly little partner J-Money, I have agreed to something that might be far worse than a suspension or firing. At our June event those two will have Kate Avatar and a partner of her choosing in a Tornado Tag Team match inside a steel cage. There will be no place to run, no place to hide and no help coming from anyone.

Now I am going to go home and get ready, because tomorrow on the Eastern Shore by Kapaa there are forecast to be some huge waves hitting our shoreline and I need to be out there doing my thing.