[RELEASE] The YES! Mod - May 2013 1.0

• 6 months later...

By the way, are you still workin' on this Mod?
Playing it right now with an Friend of mine and we saw that several Legends got 0 Experience.
I was searching for some Road Agents for PWG, and faced these ppls. with 0 EXP.:

Tully Blanchard
Stu Hansen
Jose Luis Feliciano

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out about this one and am coming back to the game after a few years. It looks great. Is there a way to book NXT as well as WWE? Should I just create a separate player character to run NXT as well, instead of creating a third brand and moving the whole company over, or something like that? Thanks!

On 1/1/2024 at 4:17 PM, RouxBTV said:

By the way, are you still workin' on this Mod?
Playing it right now with an Friend of mine and we saw that several Legends got 0 Experience.
I was searching for some Road Agents for PWG, and faced these ppls. with 0 EXP.:

Tully Blanchard
Stu Hansen
Jose Luis Feliciano

Still adjusting and tweaking and adding based on any feedback. Like this. So will adjust those to make them useful as Road Agents. No plans to do a future release any tiem soon, though, so anyone wanting to play the mod will probably want to update these workers themselves rather than waiting. Thanks!

5 hours ago, RKO said:

Just found out about this one and am coming back to the game after a few years. It looks great. Is there a way to book NXT as well as WWE? Should I just create a separate player character to run NXT as well, instead of creating a third brand and moving the whole company over, or something like that? Thanks!

Well, as its set up, NXT is a stand-alone child company. So having a 2nd user character to run that company would be the only way to do it. It was set up this way as its the closest to what NXT was at the time. Plus it gives the advantage of being developmental and improving the workers faster. 

One could spend a bit of time in the Editor and switch everything over to it being a third brand. It wouldn't take a huge amount of time. But it would lose the developmental aspect to the set up. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

One could spend a bit of time in the Editor and switch everything over to it being a third brand. It wouldn't take a huge amount of time. But it would lose the developmental aspect to the set up. 

Not sure if using the "developmental" brand designation does anything, but that's what I do for NXT as a brand. I also keep the company in the data as NXT Live and it was basically a glorified house show loop. The titles and Takeovers were part of NXT the third brand, while the NXT Live company was untelevised events touring. I book NXT as a brand and then let the AI handle the live show tours for my super green workers or ones not known in the States. 

19 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Not sure if using the "developmental" brand designation does anything, but that's what I do for NXT as a brand. I also keep the company in the data as NXT Live and it was basically a glorified house show loop. The titles and Takeovers were part of NXT the third brand, while the NXT Live company was untelevised events touring. I book NXT as a brand and then let the AI handle the live show tours for my super green workers or ones not known in the States. 

It does, but pretty sure it doesn't positively impact development the way that a child company will. According to the Handbook, it impacts what wrestlers will be assigned to the brand. If it still allowed for faster development, I would think (hope?) that would be emphasized by the Handbook. 

If you are actually booking WWE and want to do NXT as well, having it as a third brand is definitely the best option. 

When I book the WWE in the mod (saves which never last very long), I tend to split the difference. I leave NXT as a child company, and bring back WWECW to be that third / transition brand. +