Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

I've managed to finish the few I had left, so here's a look at the AJJ events. I've included the "major" events (Finales and such like) and the regular nights/series' but each one has their own, numbered accordingly. Instead of posting them all, I've started added them to the most recent database that I found in the second post of this thread and I'll upload the whole set with them all properly attached to the data when I'm done to make it easier for the team. :) Thank you all for the kind words thus far.

AJJ-Anniversary-HBJ.jpg AJJ-Anniversary-S01.jpg AJJ-AP-Finale.jpg AJJ-AP-N01.jpg

AJJ-DF-Finale.jpg AJJ-DF-N01.jpg AJJ-GJP-Finale.jpg AJJ-GJP-N01.jpg

AJJ-J-I.jpg AJJ-J-I-N01.jpg AJJ-MB.jpg AJJ-OF-N01.jpg

AJJ-NYB-Finale.jpg AJJ-NYB-N01.jpg AJJ-SS.jpg AJJ-SS-N01.jpg

AJJ-SS-Marine.jpg AJJ-SS-Ocean.jpg AJJ-WSS-TN.jpg AJJ-WSS-N01.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Mammoth said:

I'll upload the whole set with them all properly attached to the data when I'm done to make it easier for the team. :) Thank you all for the kind words thus far.

I was literally going to ask you to do this the second I saw the new images so I'm looking forward to that :) 

I realised AOW only had two events so that seemed like a better stopping off point for my break from the T-Verse so I started, but things have come up so the second event will have to wait. Here's what I've managed thus far though, including an updated title picture to match:

AOW-CC.jpg

AOW_Cup.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/20/2023 at 6:52 PM, Mammoth said:

I forgot, but I started putting together event logos for the Thunderverse a while back and it turns out I've still got them. Here's a complete set for AAW, having started alphabetically. I've also got a few AJJ events but I figure I'll see if I can finish them before posting. If it's something the team (or its fans) is interested in, I may be able to find some time to try and complete all events?   

AAW-Avalanche.jpg AAW-Betrayed.jpg AAW-Bravado.jpg AAW-Determination.jpg

AAW-Epic.jpg AAW-Madness.jpg AAW-Nightmare.jpg AAW-Overload.jpg

AAW-Ravenous.jpg AAW-Resistance.jpg AAW-Suckerpunch.jpg AAW-Vertigo.jpg

Only just noticed the Avalanche logo is in the Avs colours, a poster after my own heart! The whole set of logos you've done are superb Mammoth. Once you're done and have them synced up, I'm happy to upload a download that includes them with the rest of the mod as long as you are. :)

• Like 1

BLKNS:

BLKNS-WI-Albania.jpg BLKNS-WI-Bosnia.jpg BLKNS-WI-Bulgaria.jpg BLKNS-WI-Croatia.jpg

BLKNS-WI-Montenegro.jpg BLKNS-WI-Romania.jpg BLKNS-WI-Serbia.jpg

And I also decided to try and tackle television shows (starting with the promotions that I've already done), taking inspiration from @jhd1 himself in his 1986 modification. I'll include a PSD file when I upload the finished database so people can still create their own should they choose to do so. :) 

ATW-IYF.jpg AWF-Retribution.jpg AWF-Shockwave.jpg AWW-Nova.jpg

• Like 8

I'm about half way through all the events now with the completion of DIASPORA, as they made up a huge chunk of all the events. 😂 As I did with AJJ, I've done the "main" events and then the "Road To" events, all numbered accordingly.

DIASPORA-BTL.jpg DIASPORA-PTBTL-01.jpg DIASPORA-DA.jpg DIASPORA-PTDA-01.jpg

DIASPORA-DS.jpg DIASPORA-PTDS-01.jpg DIASPORA-GA.jpg DIASPORA-PTGA-01.jpg

DIASPORA-GE.jpg DIASPORA-PTGE-01.jpg DIASPORA-GotNW.jpg DIASPORA-PTGotNW-01.jpg

DIASPORA-NDS.jpg DIASPORA-PTNDS-01.jpg DIASPORA-PJ.jpg DIASPORA-PTPJ-01.jpg

DIASPORA-PWF.jpg DIASPORA-PTPWF-01.jpg DIASPORA-Resonance.jpg DIASPORA-PTR-01.jpg

DIASPORA-SB.jpg DIASPORA-PTSB-01.jpg DIASPORA-SJ.jpg DIASPORA-PTSJ-01.jpg

• Like 7

ELL:

ELL-Worldwide.jpg

ELL-Aniversario.jpg ELL-CdC.jpg ELL-CdP.jpg ELL-CdT.jpg

ELL-GTdL.jpg ELL-IA.jpg ELL-LDdD.jpg ELL-LuchaMania.jpg

ELL-NduL.jpg ELL-SS.jpg ELL-TlAEC.jpg ELL-VelC.jpg

LuchaMania alts:

ELL-LuchaMania-alt01.jpg ELL-LuchaMania-alt02.jpg ELL-LuchaMania-alt03.jpg ELL-LuchaMania-alt04.jpg

And Gran Torneo de Leyendas trophy with logo:

ELL_GranTorneo.jpg

FUSION:

FUSION-Weekly.jpg

And just because it's s easy to make the event a television show:

FUSION-Weekly.jpg

FWC (all events are the same just with the name changes so I'm not going to post them all, just give you an example):

FWC-Berlin.jpg FWC-Dortmund.jpg

• Like 7

Quick question guys, is GILL's September event supposed to be called "Sept Event" or was it put in as a place holder and forgotten about? I just want to check before I do a logo because I don't want to waste my time and then learn it was supposed to be something else. 😆

26 minutes ago, Mammoth said:

Quick question guys, is GILL's September event supposed to be called "Sept Event" or was it put in as a place holder and forgotten about? I just want to check before I do a logo because I don't want to waste my time and then learn it was supposed to be something else. 😆

The latter, although I'm not sure how none of us have noticed that until now!!

49 minutes ago, jhd1 said:

The latter, although I'm not sure how none of us have noticed that until now!!

😂 It's amazing what you miss, isn't it? Maybe we don't have enough Spanish speakers so everyone just thought "Sept Event" was some exotic wording for something amazing! 😛

Do you and the team have an idea of what you'd like it to be? Feel free to drop it to me in a PM if you don't want to announce it publicly, but I can complete the set then.