Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

33 minutes ago, Ping von Erich said:

*hopes beyond hope these incredible pieces of art inspire a full update of this masterpiece*

Once the pack is complete I'll do an upload. :)

Also Mammoth, the team consensus is that "GILL has a September event?" so you have free reign for a name and concept, I'll update in the mod to whatever you come up with!

• Haha 2

HoH (which one of y'all is a maggot? 😛:

HoH-AHiG.jpg HoH-DM.jpg HoH-Duality.jpg HoH-HA.jpg

HoH-LB.jpg HoH-NF.jpg HoH-Psychosocial.jpg HoH-RoODAW.jpg

HoH-Sarcastrophe.jpg HoH-Skeptic.jpg HoH-Sulfur.jpg HoH-WaB.jpg

ICW:

ICW-IWM.jpg

IWF:

IWF-CDL.jpg IWF-DdA.jpg IWF-FdC.jpg IWF-FDR.jpg

IWF-GaM.jpg IWF-GDF.jpg IWF-GDG.jpg IWF-IdM.jpg

IWF-Perfezione.jpg IWF-RDF.jpg IWF-SE.jpg IWF-TdG.jpg

I've got LETHAL up next which is another big chunk as they have all their tour dates but after that, I'll be about two thirds through the entire list so I'm hoping - at my current rate - I may be able to have them all finished by next week at some point, but no promises.

• Like 7

NEW:

NEW-BC.jpg NEW-CoH.jpg NEW-FCC.jpg NEW-FF.jpg

NEW-FN.jpg NEW-FNM.jpg NEW-JBB.jpg NEW-NYE.jpg

NEW-SC.jpg NEW-Unleashed.jpg NEW-Vendetta.jpg NEW-WE.jpg

Four Countries Cup "belt" with logo:

NEW_FourCountries.jpg

PEWA:

PEWA-CC.jpg PEWA-DoR.jpg PEWA-EfR.jpg PEWA-FF.jpg

PEWA-IP.jpg PEWA-MM.jpg PEWA-NH.jpg PEWA-QoW.jpg

PEWA-SS.jpg PEWA-Unbreakable.jpg PEWA-vTW.jpg PEWA-WF.jpg

PWI:

PWI-NoEndurance.jpg PWI-NoGlory.jpg PWI-NoIntensity.jpg

I'm not going to post them all 'cause they're the same just with name and colour changes, as you can see. Here's the TV logos though:

PWI-Clash.jpg PWI-Showcase.jpg

• Like 5

S-PRO:

S-PRO-AS.jpg S-PRO-AW.jpg S-PRO-BR.jpg S-PRO-DC.jpg

S-PRO-GB.jpg S-PRO-GT.jpg S-PRO-HF.jpg S-PRO-PS.jpg

S-PRO-SB.jpg S-PRO-SO.jpg S-PRO-SP.jpg S-PRO-WD.jpg

And matching "belt" for Godly Treasure:

S-PRO_Treasure.jpg

STATEMENT:

STATEMENT-Desire.jpg STATEMENT-RtDesire.jpg STATEMENT-Intent.jpg STATEMENT-RtIntent.jpg

STATEMENT-War.jpg STATEMENT-RtWar.jpg

SUMMIT:

SUMMIT-WaTT.jpg

T-ONE:

T-ONE.jpg

(Literally couldn't think of anything better than the logo itself.)

T-ONE-MGP.jpg T-ONE-Revolution.jpg T-ONE-SSS.jpg T-ONE-WC.jpg

WCCW:

WCCW-WTV.jpg

WCCW-AS.jpg WCCW-CC.jpg WCCW-Destruction.jpg WCCW-EoaR.jpg

WCCW-GCB.jpg WCCW-HT.jpg WCCW-IW.jpg WCCW-RtS.jpg

WCCW-SB.jpg WCCW-SF.jpg WCCW-TB.jpg WCCW-WCR.jpg

Got to do UPJ and then we're on the home stretch!👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

UPJ:

UPJ-AP-N01.jpg UPJ-BRC.jpg UPJ-BRC-N01.jpg UPJ-HoI.jpg

UPJ-FViK.jpg UPJ-FViO.jpg UPJ-GU.jpg UPJ-GU-N01.jpg

UPJ-Honour.jpg UPJ-Honour-N01.jpg UPJ-JMC.jpg UPJ-JMC-N01.jpg

UPJ-OS.jpg UPJ-OS-N01.jpg UPJ-IR-N01.jpg UPJ-PoC.jpg

UPJ-SD-N01.jpg UPJ-ShowdowniF.jpg UPJ-ShowdowniG.jpg UPJ-WS-N01.jpg

UPJ_BRC.jpg UPJ_JuniorMtn.jpg UPJ_Ozeki.jpg

I should be finished either later today or tomorrow as I just have the two companies left to do now. I'll upload all images and the data then. It should go without saying but just to be clear, the ThunderVerse team are allowed to use all images however they please and can alter the data in the same way, so if you'd prefer to name them alternatively then please do so.

• Like 7

I've got to admit, it really does bring the world alive. I'm not as big a player of TEW as I am a modificator (it's a word, shut up!) but I've always admired the ThunderVerse and have had a couple of decent play throughs - but having tested it last night, seeing all these pictures all of a sudden as you go through the dates does just bring it to life. Give me a few months off to recover (I'm going to focus on my modifications and leave graphics for a little bit), and I may have to take a look at broadcasters just complete the set. 😛

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mammoth said:

I've got to admit, it really does bring the world alive. I'm not as big a player of TEW as I am a modificator (it's a word, shut up!) but I've always admired the ThunderVerse and have had a couple of decent play throughs - but having tested it last night, seeing all these pictures all of a sudden as you go through the dates does just bring it to life. Give me a few months off to recover (I'm going to focus on my modifications and leave graphics for a little bit), and I may have to take a look at broadcasters just complete the set. 😛

Do you know how to do belts? :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markw said:

Do you know how to do belts? :classic_ninja:

Unfortunately not in this style. I can take real belts and alter them but against the ThunderVerse style they'll stand out like a sore thumb. willr0ck is the king, and I believe he may take requests again soon, but I don't know whether he'd do T-Verse requests?

Okay, here we go: Database & Pictures.

Obviously feel free to re-upload them as it'll allow you to keep an eye on downloads and such like. Just let me know when you've done so and I'll remove the links from this post. It includes all events, all TV shows, and all (both) tribute shows, as well as any and all necessary changes to "belts". 

As I said in an earlier post, I will be taking a break from graphics now for a while so please don't ask for any requests or such like, I did this just to flesh out the default data and I don't plan on fleshing out everyone's personal games. I did include a PSD of the TV background which you can find in the TV folder. There's nothing in there to explain as it's all basic stuff; just put whatever logo you like under the required layers (including the "lighting" layer), re-size and align it, and save it. Other than that, there's nothing to explain as it's literally just a make over so enjoy.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: This is the default database just with new logos for events and TV shows. Do not download this expecting an update as I am not a member of the incredible T-Verse crew.

• Like 9