[HYPE] Death of the Territories Mod

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already planning what to do first. Either spread the "Macho Madness" or the "Wildfire" on WWF instead of Hulkamania and probably having Bad News Brown or Nikolai Volkoff instead of The Iron Sheik.

Or maybe, keeping Hulkamania in the AWA or bringing it to the MACW or WCCW (and maybe keeping the latter inside the NWA and compete with Crockett Jr. to be the leading promotion of the Alliance).

Why did you put the NWA Television title on Abdullah the Butcher? It is suppose to be Mike Rotundo as champion when the mod starts.

In week 2 January Portland loses there TV.

What did you base experience on? Because Terry Gordy having 10 for experience in1983 is way off. Koko B. Ware is called Sweet Sugar Brown in CWA, but it should be Sweet Brown Sugar and him wearing a mask. Junkyard Dog should be wearing mask as Stagger Lee. Dusty Rhodes should be wearing a mask as The Midnight Rider.

Maple Leaf Loses there TV in week 3.

Beverly Shade with 94 sex appeal?

When I get a chance I will post anything else I find.

Why did you put the NWA Television title on Abdullah the Butcher? It is suppose to be Mike Rotundo as champion when the mod starts.

In week 2 January Portland loses there TV.

What did you base experience on? Because Terry Gordy having 10 for experience in1983 is way off. Koko B. Ware is called Sweet Sugar Brown in CWA, but it should be Sweet Brown Sugar and him wearing a mask. Junkyard Dog should be wearing mask as Stagger Lee. Dusty Rhodes should be wearing a mask as The Midnight Rider.

Maple Leaf Loses there TV in week 3.

Beverly Shade with 94 sex appeal?

When I get a chance I will post anything else I find.

Well this is all great stuff. Keep it coming please. Happy to amend any and all errors, missteps etc.

To answer a few;

Experience was approached broadly based upon their ages. Obviously for someone like Gordy, that isn't the case. Will amend.

Portland, Sugar Brown, Stagger Lee, Midnight Rider (genuinely thought this wasn't until later in the year, my mistake) will amend, as I will Beverley Shade.

TV Title - I have no idea what happened there. Is the date at least correct from when he won it?

Regardless, I'll correct.

Thank you for your work looking through it though. It's really appreciated.

I have several doubts while i was trying to play.

The loyalties of several wrestlers towards their companies, like Roddy Piper and Tommy Rich are meant to avoid the WWF, if controlled by the IA to go intro a hiring spree? I do remember that Bockwinkel and Flair had loyalties to their companies in the 2013 version and these ones i understand them. I'm just asking by the way.

I'll keep an eye for more as soon as i can, since i have been busy (and i need to change the skin of the game since i'm getting visual problems, if anyone of the veteran users can give a good one, let me know)

The loyalties of several wrestlers towards their companies, like Roddy Piper and Tommy Rich are meant to avoid the WWF, if controlled by the IA to go intro a hiring spree? I do remember that Bockwinkel and Flair had loyalties to their companies in the 2013 version and these ones i understand them. I'm just asking by the way.

I'll keep an eye for more as soon as i can, since i have been busy (and i need to change the skin of the game since i'm getting visual problems, if anyone of the veteran users can give a good one, let me know)

I was under the impression that loyalty was more specifically for Japanese promotions.

Yup, that was the thinking with the likes of Flair, Bockwinkel and Savage. If there are too many, or any you don't think should apply beyond Piper, let me know. Although I think through testing Piper normally ends up joining the WWF in 1984.

In the early 80s timeline just setting the handshake deals to ongoing should create loyalty effects. I doubt many companies are able to offer a bunch of written contracts at that point if done correctly.

I don't think there are any written contracts at start date. But the combo of Vince's business settings mean the WWF often offer Exclusive Written contracts to the stars they sign. Although I believe from last round of testing there's only a handful each year who are signed (barring retirements, deaths or leaving the business).