USPW: Hegemony

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DevilofNG" data-cite="DevilofNG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53508" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another set of fantastic shows. Loving Frehley in this. Dude's a beast. Also loving that dastardly heel Rich Money! Keep up the great work man.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks so much! I've got big plans for the diary and I'm usually a show ahead. Can't wait for Liberty and Justice!</p>

on Demand on Reverie it's...

USPW American Wrestling!

March, Week 3, 2020

(Click the link to view show)

Also, in other news:

QWXVbj1.png

Some really good stuff here. I’m looking forward to Liberty and Justice as well

Also, thank you all so much for the kind words! It's hard to keep a diary going, but I've got a lot of plans and am having a blast with this new slideshow format! Everyone's comments keep me motivated!

on Demand on Reverie it's...

USPW American Wrestling!

March, Week 3, 2020

(Click the link to view show)

Also, in other news:

QWXVbj1.png

Also, thank you all so much for the kind words! It's hard to keep a diary going, but I've got a lot of plans and am having a blast with this new slideshow format! Everyone's comments keep me motivated!

I just wish I had some of your and a few others (Mitch, Tobin and others) graphic abilities. It looks great so keep up the good work

I just wish I had some of your and a few others (Mitch, Tobin and others) graphic abilities. It looks great so keep up the good work

Thanks! But honestly, anyone could do what I do re: graphics. I don't have any special training and I don't make any of my own images. It's all smoke and mirrors and a little powerpoint/google slides knowhow!

Spoilers if you haven't read the latest episode, March, Week 4, 2020!

6obeFL3.jpg

USPW Prediction Contest!

Join us on Saturday night for
Liberty and Justice
live from Sun Valley Paradise! Streaming live and on demand only on Reverie!

Joss Thompson versus Casey Valentine - Two out of Three Falls!

There's been plenty of bad blood between Cool Hand Casey and The Complete Package as of late, and Saturday is shaping up to be their biggest match. The trajectory of each man's career is sure to be changed after this bout!

Kirk Jameson versus Nicky Champion

Kirk Jameson has been rising the ranks in the USPW, but on Saturday he faces his toughest competition yet, Mr USPW, Nicky Champion! Will the upstart Marksman score a massive upset victory over Hawkeye, or will the 6 time Champ re-assert himself at the top of the company?

Ten Woman Battle Royale for #1 Contendership to the USPW Women's Title!

The USPW Women's division has been red hot, with multiple contenders to Pariah's title. At Liberty and Justice ten women are going to fight for the right to be the #1 contender. Wendy Anderson, Tiffany Jade, Sara Marie, Missy Masterson, Melody, Killer Kass, J-Ro, Jillian Jarvis, Jaime Quine and Alicia Strong will be ready to compete!

Non Title Match!

Anthony Trask and Andre Jones versus Jett & Moor ©

Trask and Jones are the newest team in the USPW tag team division. As they weren't invited to the ongoing USPW Tag Team Invitational, they've demanded a non title match with the Champions, Jett & Moor. If they win, they'll get a future title match!

USPW National Title Match!

Roger Cage © versus ???

Trent Shaffer and American Patriot have been battling it out all month to see who will face Roger Cage for his USPW National Championship. After neither man could gain an advantage this month, it was decided a coin toss would determine Roger Cage's opponent at Liberty and Justice and the loser would get a title shot at next month's event! Who will win, and will they be able to take top billing away from Cage?!

#1 Contender Match for the USPW World Championship

Steve Frehley versus Enygma

Frehley and Enygma both won 3 way matches to earn their way into this #1 Contenders Match at Liberty and Justice. Who will win, and who will they be fighting for the title!?

USPW Championship Match! - IN A STEEL CAGE

Rick Law versus Running Wolf versus Rich Money ©

After using underhanded tactics to defeat Rick Law and Running Wolf the last couple of months, it was decided that Rich Money would have to fight BOTH this Saturday inside a Steel Cage to keep The Business from interfering! Money has never faced these kinds of odds before. Will he overcome these challengers on his own or will Wolf or Law prove that he's simply a product of The Business' protection?

Prediction Key:

Joss Thompson versus Casey Valentine

Ten Woman Battle Royale for #1 Contendership to the USPW Women's Title! (1 pt for each member of the final 4. 1 pt for most eliminations. 1 pt for winner)

Non Title Match!

Roger Cage © versus ??? (1 pt for participant, 1 pt for winner)

USPW Championship Match!

BONUS POINT:

Comment on the diary so far!

Joss Thompson def. Casey Valentine

Nicky Champion def. Kirk Jameson

Ten Woman Battle Royale for #1 Contendership to the USPW Women's Title! (1 pt for each member of the final 4. 1 pt for most eliminations. 1 pt for winner)

Final 4: J Ro, Alicia Strong, Jaime Quine and Jillian Jarvis

Elimination: Alicia Strong

Winner: Jillian Jarvis

Non Title Match!

Jett & Moor def. Anthony Trask and Andre Jones

Roger Cage © def. Trent Shaffer (1 pt for participant, 1 pt for winner)

Enygma def. Steve Frehley

USPW Championship Match!

Rich Money def. Rick Law and Running Wolf

BONUS POINT:

It's been fun. Feels kind of weird not feeling like I can see who is being built up to be the next champion though.

Prediction Key:

Non Title Match!

USPW Championship Match!

BONUS POINT:

I feel like this diary has sort of flown under the radar but now that I'm back in the diary writing game (USPW, no less) and back on the forums a bit more often I'm happy to be checking this out and catching up, It's well written.

Keep it up.

Elimination: Killer Kass

Winner: Alicia Strong

Non Title Match!

Roger Cage © versus ??? (1 pt for participant, 1 pt for winner) Trent

USPW Championship Match!

Comment: Definitely a fan of the presentation. Good luck with this!

Final 4: Alicia Strong, Killer Kass, Sara Marie, Jaime Quine

Most Elimination: Killer Kass

Winner: Alicia Strong

Non Title Match!

Participant: American Patriot

USPW Championship Match!

Comment: Easy to follow

Final Four: JRo, Alicia Strong, Melody, Tiffany Jade

Most Eliminations: Alicia Strong

Winner: JRo

Non Title Match!

Participant: Trent Shaffer

Winner: Trent Shaffer

USPW Championship Match!

BONUS POINT:

Comment on the diary so far: Your excellent storytelling continues. This diary really gives a good feel for USPW's corny, kiddy product. I love it!

BONUS POINT:

Comment on the diary so far: Your excellent storytelling continues. This diary really gives a good feel for USPW's corny, kiddy product. I love it!

I think I see it as a Pixar or Dreamworks movie... good kids entertainment has enough stuff there for adults too.

In C-Verse it seems like for a while maybe, USPW has been pushing to be a little edgier. There was a storyline in 13 I think where Baine threw a fireball in Champion's face, Steve Frehley is not kid friendly per se, and canonically Robbie Sanchez lost his job as booker because of an angle where Nicky Champion got a lot of color (I imagine it was maybe like Brock vs Orton?)

That being said, I'm pretty content to have big characters and kid friendly presentation as long as there's some serious stakes and storylines. I personally think it's very funny that Emily McQueen is convinced American Patriot is Brandon Smith in disguise

Just caught up to the latest show, and it's good stuff.

USPW is one of my favourite promotions in CV due to the good Vs bad old-school product and I agree with others, it's time USPW gets a bit of the edge now that they are on streaming service. (and nerf to the menace ;))

Hey everyone! Sorry for taking such a long unexpected break but it's been crazy busy lately!

Anyway, I'm gonna post the show very soon. I could use some assistance possibly in naming the new team of Anthony Trask and Andre Jones. Whether or not they took down the champs, they still appear to be an important part of the tag division now. Is Trask and Jones fine or...?

I don't want to take focus off my own show but in the first week of April, Joshua Taylor's contract came up... I didn't pursue him. In his first match after the extension with TCW? He tore his quad. Ouch. Huge blow for them. Taylor's been putting on great matches and really raising the bar for those guys.

Finally got around to the show. More fantastic work. The main event scene has so much going on. Frehley gets a title shot as Money finally wins one on his own. Two heels headed for a showdown? Or will something break that up? Also love what's going on in the women's division. It's the second most important storyline to me right now. Strong has to be going crazy right now.

• 2 weeks later...