Supreme Wrestling Federation

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really excellent stuff going on with the storylines here. In the latest shows, Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs Rogue actually took a backseat to the Angry Gilmore/Crippler and Notorious storylines. Gilmore and Crippler are KILLING it. Love what you're doing with those guys. Your bitter characterization of Crippler is SPOT ON. I can't wait to see how you continue to develop him, especially considering he holds that golden contract. Notorious are certainly worthy of their name. Those guys just don't give a damn and their numbers are more than enough to overwhelm most people on the roster. The Boys hitting back at them was a great moment showing their toughness.

Randy Unleashed

The Awesomeness

Valiant

Angry Gilmore & Des Davids

Remo

• 1 month later...
Hey, it's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to come on here and say that I'm about to release the 5th episode of SupremeTV sometime this week. I'm not sure if anyone is actively reading these days, or how busy the boards are for that matter, but I found some time and I wanted to keep these stories moving along (even if it is a bit since the last time I released a show).

Hey, it's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to come on here and say that I'm about to release the 5th episode of SupremeTV sometime this week. I'm not sure if anyone is actively reading these days, or how busy the boards are for that matter, but I found some time and I wanted to keep these stories moving along (even if it is a bit since the last time I released a show).

Hey, good to see you again! Is a blessing that this dynasty is back on track, I'll be looking forward to it again!

Always check to see if you have posted in here, understand your busy so don’t like to pester

Lots of negative chemistry issues but you still pulled off an 82

Loved the Lords of Pain tournament was really well booked, heel vs heel is going to take all of your creativity, interested to see how you get round it.

Davids looks like a bad ass and Starr / Chase dynamic is interesting.

Golden vs Remo is always huge in my head worthy of Supreme Challenge

Davids looks like a bad ass and Starr / Chase dynamic is interesting.

I'm taking my time fleshing Davids out; however, I agree that he has an early bad a$$ feel. He's a hard-hitting, real athlete-type persona. Knowing this, he has a believability when it comes to his hard-hitting style.

Golden vs Remo is always huge in my head worthy of Supreme Challenge

I agree. Golden vs. Remo is certainly worthy of a Supreme Challenge main event. That said, I have an idea of what my main event for SC will be and, to be honest, it's not that one. ;)

Monty almost feels like a TCW fit now considering his gimmick and style. He almost feels...alien in a way with this SWF product.

I'm guessing you mean Morgan? The only Monty would be Trescarde and he definitely is fare more SE than TCW.

With Joey Morgan, he's more of a grounded character for the SWF. He's your classic hard-nosed, "I'm going to go bell to bell" and give you what I've got. I think that, while it would fit TCW, it's still entirely possible with SWF. I'm booking a "Ruthless Aggression" style; so, he can be the respected a$$-kicker that wins people over with his blue collar style. I think of a Chris Benoit type.

I was more actually thinking Monty because of the southern rebrand TCW's gone through and he has the type of gimmick that really works opposite midcard stalwarts like Triple D or Benny Benson. For certain kinds of Sports Entertainment he fits but if you're going for a more gritty presentation, he's really not the most natural fit without some tweaks.

As for Joey Morgan...he kind of fits anywhere because everybody knows who he is. Hard nosed, blue collar butt kicker.

I was more actually thinking Monty because of the southern rebrand TCW's gone through and he has the type of gimmick that really works opposite midcard stalwarts like Triple D or Benny Benson. For certain kinds of Sports Entertainment he fits but if you're going for a more gritty presentation, he's really not the most natural fit without some tweaks.

As for Joey Morgan...he kind of fits anywhere because everybody knows who he is. Hard nosed, blue collar butt kicker.

I see what you're saying here. He certainly would fit in with that part of the roster within TCW. Here, he's playing a larger-than-life money man. I think of him as a current Wallstreet-like character; cigars, motivated only by money, and cut-throat at the same time. That said, to be very honest, his star quality is in the 50s; so, it's not like he's going to be a major character long-term.

ZWB vs El Leon

Probably too much of a popularity gap to really do anything else.

The Abominations vs The Boys vs Flex & Pecs vs Hawaiian Crush

Works as a good contrast to who are the champions now.

Brandon James vs Steven Parker

Has to go this way I think.

Primus Allen vs Valiant

All of this just to get one more shot at Remo.

John Greed vs Rocky Golden

I love Greed but...no way.