I need some tips for a dynasty

So... I don't know if this is the place to make a post like this. But I'll try.

I want to make my first dynasty, but I don't know how to properly start one, can anyone try to help me out with this? Like, I need some guidance on how to properly make a decent dynasty, and how to make it visually atractive for readers to engage.

There used to be a website that was useful for making dynasties (All I can say is that it was named "Fiction-Plus") but that site seems to be gone now and while the Internet Archive has a version of the site from when it was still up, because of the way the Archive site does things, it still doesn't work.

So... I don't know if this is the place to make a post like this. But I'll try.

I want to make my first dynasty, but I don't know how to properly start one, can anyone try to help me out with this? Like, I need some guidance on how to properly make a decent dynasty, and how to make it visually atractive for readers to engage.

1. Make it something you're interested in. It sucks spending time on something and then realizing you aren't interested enough to continue. Trust me, been there a couple times. Most of my wrestling viewing is spent on AEW nowadays, and I find it much easier to write real people instead of fictional because I already know everyone's voice, and thus my longest-lasting dynasty was All Elite Wrestling: Are You #AllElite, which (not-so-humble brag) won Diary of the Year for 2020 because I stuck with it for so long. After that ended, I tried some other ideas but found myself coming back to AEW for a second dynasty.

2. Read some of the longer-lasting ones to see what others do to keep themselves and readers interested.

3. If you're worried about how it looks, quote reply a post and look at their coding. It will take some time to decipher what means what if you've never seen it before, but you will understand it very quickly.

I would definitely recommend that you write some stuff in advance. It's good to have some backlog of shows and posts and you can see if you're really into the idea of your promotion for example.

Dalton's advices are good though. If you're not into the coding stuff you still can make a pretty good layout without any borders and stuff.

I would definitely recommend that you write some stuff in advance. It's good to have some backlog of shows and posts and you can see if you're really into the idea of your promotion for example.

Dalton's advices are good though. If you're not into the coding stuff you still can make a pretty good layout without any borders and stuff.

Echoing this, coding is not everything. I barely even use pictures for mine. Let the writing do most of the work for ya.

1. Make it something you're interested in. It sucks spending time on something and then realizing you aren't interested enough to continue. Trust me, been there a couple times. Most of my wrestling viewing is spent on AEW nowadays, and I find it much easier to write real people instead of fictional because I already know everyone's voice, and thus my longest-lasting dynasty was All Elite Wrestling: Are You #AllElite, which (not-so-humble brag) won Diary of the Year for 2020 because I stuck with it for so long. After that ended, I tried some other ideas but found myself coming back to AEW for a second dynasty.

2. Read some of the longer-lasting ones to see what others do to keep themselves and readers interested.

3. If you're worried about how it looks, quote reply a post and look at their coding. It will take some time to decipher what means what if you've never seen it before, but you will understand it very quickly.

Thanks both of you for your advices, I'll try to write some stuff up before posting my first dynasty, I'll try to make it as good as possible.

And I know, the writing is more important than the coding of the dynasty, but I just want to make the posts prettier. That's all.