Custom ROH Company Logo?

Does anyone have or would be willing to build me a custom Ring of Honor company logo? I am interested in using it for a future idea. Making logos isn't my strong suit. It would have to be in png format. If one exists on here and someone could point me in that direction, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, looking for a designer to create one please!!

Thank you so much :)

since i don't know what you want, i can't really help you! :)

just google "ring of honor custom logo" ... there are so many custom ring of honor logos.

Lol that's fair since I don't quite know what I want either :p

I guess I was just looking for something different but open options. Yeah I will google it!

:)

Lol that's fair since I don't quite know what I want either :p

I guess I was just looking for something different but open options. Yeah I will google it!

:)

DeviantArt has a ton of great ROH logos, and I believe I've seen a few customs on there. Unfortunately I can't remember on what page..

This is the custom ROH logo I have for my current RWC save. Logo was made by @Catchomania on Twitter. Not sure that I am allowed to link to either Twitter or Reddit, but he made this logo as a concept reboot Supercard of Honor logo if you want to scroll down on his page (though that's not a good PNG cut). He also makes a ton of championship belt designs (mostly for upload for the WWE 2K games) some customs, but plenty recreations of active titles across the major companies. Anyway, for each title, he has added versions of them without the company logo, brand-less versions, which with the link i provided, someone on the WWEGames subreddit made his Custom ROH logo in the same design as his championships, so you can plop it onto some custom belt designs and have those for your save as well. All of it would be simply enough to make on say a Paint.NET program.

https://imgur.com/a/ZD5mJIy