What are you hoping to see in the next CornellVerse update?

I'd like to see a massive surge in new workers, all over the world.

I'd like to see BritCo turning TCW into the #2 in America. by developing their own talent, like T-Bone Bright and Nick Booth and the territory guys like Ernest Youngman, Nelson Callum, Frankie-Bpy Fernandes etc, I'd like to see CWA do some roster management, it seems bloated. I'd like USPW to raid SWF for the first time since Black Wednesday, maybe TCW and CWA too, and phase out their aging workers (I've played up to 2030 and James Justice is still featuring in their upper card at 60, along with Rich Money and a host of others).

I'd like to see more relationships. I can't fathom why experienced tag teams don't have a strong friendship between each other, at least. More boy/girlfriends, engagements and marriages.

New pictures. A 40 year old shouldn't look like a 25 year old any more. Enough pictures to not have to turn the requirement off for Indian workers. New workers having their own pictures and bios.

I don't think this needs to sit entirely on Adam. There are plenty of creative people on these forums, who can create thousands of workers and pictures (which Adam admits isn't his forte), to build a bigger, deeper database.

Both of you out here forgetting Robbie Wright, High Flying Hawaiian, Ranger and Ekuma. SWF is stacked with future stars just need to build them. This isn't even going into the wealth of SQ at RIPW.

I like HFH but I'm not big on the name but I can and do change that. Robbie projects to be a good Miz type (wrestler - manager more about his mouth). Ranger is always tagged as a future star and all the vets offer to put him over. Ekuma is a quality big man.

Take Ekuma & HFH, spruce them up a bit gimmick wise and feud them with The Awesomeness (more young stars unmentioned). That can be the cornerstone of the tag division.

Lets not forget Steven Parker, Lenny Brown, Masked Patriot (gimmick has to go though, its 2020) etc. Still not enough? Plenty of free agents to sign.

I'd like to see a massive surge in new workers, all over the world.

I'd like to see BritCo turning TCW into the #2 in America. by developing their own talent, like T-Bone Bright and Nick Booth and the territory guys like Ernest Youngman, Nelson Callum, Frankie-Bpy Fernandes etc, I'd like to see CWA do some roster management, it seems bloated. I'd like USPW to raid SWF for the first time since Black Wednesday, maybe TCW and CWA too, and phase out their aging workers (I've played up to 2030 and James Justice is still featuring in their upper card at 60, along with Rich Money and a host of others).

I'd like to see more relationships. I can't fathom why experienced tag teams don't have a strong friendship between each other, at least. More boy/girlfriends, engagements and marriages.

New pictures. A 40 year old shouldn't look like a 25 year old any more. Enough pictures to not have to turn the requirement off for Indian workers. New workers having their own pictures and bios.

I don't think this needs to sit entirely on Adam. There are plenty of creative people on these forums, who can create thousands of workers and pictures (which Adam admits isn't his forte), to build a bigger, deeper database.

I suspect the upcoming C-Verse 2022 mod will address many of those.

The roster management issues you mentioned (older workers being pushed, inflated rosters, not signing promising indy workers) are more in game AI issues. Some judicious edits could guide the game to do better perhaps.

I like HFH but I'm not big on the name but I can and do change that. Robbie projects to be a good Miz type (wrestler - manager more about his mouth). Ranger is always tagged as a future star and all the vets offer to put him over. Ekuma is a quality big man.

Take Ekuma & HFH, spruce them up a bit gimmick wise and feud them with The Awesomeness (more young stars unmentioned). That can be the cornerstone of the tag division.

Lets not forget Steven Parker, Lenny Brown, Masked Patriot (gimmick has to go though, its 2020) etc. Still not enough? Plenty of free agents to sign.

I always intend to take Patriot's mask off and put it on a guy like Zap Powerson while he develops but never make it that far into a save.

The ACPW golden generation of Mimic, Diablo (I know he's moved on but I still consider him an ACPW guy) and Jamie Atherton get signed by the CWA and become, along with Aaron Knight and Cameron Vessey, the new main event of the CWA because those three guys are all amazing.

The inevitable rise of BCG as their amazing crop of loyal talent mature and overtake the falling and aging PGHW as number two in Japan, topped off by them stealing Haranobu Kobayashi and him putting on bangers with Razan Okamoto, Funikoshi, Torii, and Yoshinaka Taku. BCG is absolutely stacked right now and they really are poised to push ahead and become a dominant promotion in the world of Puro in the next couple of years.

Sticking with Japan, either 5SSW rises into a higher position, or WINNOW is opened by a scorned former 5SSW worker and they create true competition for the Joshi promotion for the first time. The fact that there is only one Joshi promotion with the insane crop of talent that is available is shocking.

I'll leave it there for now. I know Japan and Canada far better than anything else besides maybe saying Ernest Youngman should be signed by one of the big three and pushed as a massive star because him being in an indy fed still makes zero sense.

I would like to see Bri Co invest in TCW a lot. They get highest level merch & maybe buyout MAW? Change product to a Family Friendly or PG Sports Entertainment type.

• So lets say we start at 2022. They could bring in Champagne Lover on an all time major deal w/ like 70/30 merch split in his favor plus insane monthly deal. But, he's yet to debut. I'd think a crutch like he is an addict to heavy drugs would be good twist/crutch.

• A lot of their older roster is retired (Human Arsenal, Dean Daniels, Elite, Danny Fonzarelli, and Tana The Mighty) I think Benny Benson & Flying Jimmy Fox stay around. I see them adding Garry the Entertainer to that team to become a trio.

• Ernest Youngman signs there & is assigned to MAW (ala CM Punk in OVW).

• Titan & Killer Shark are signed to USPW in 2020 but maybe Killer Shark on his way back? Since he is a Dojo Graduate.

• Doc Hammond & One Man Army are on indies as New Wave. Set to do one last big run.

• Edd Stone returned to Canada & is in CWA.

• I see challenge of TCW is filling out their midcard following failure of previous regime to appropriately rise new stars outside of a handful.

I think either Wrestleworld will cause a massive boom or it will be gone. If it booms I'd like to see Pee-Wee Germaine finally utilize his families wealth & sign up a lot of indy stars (Cali Love Machine, Frankie Boy, Frankie Perez, Nelson Callum, etc). With TCW becoming a family friendly type product this new company can fill void of the work based product.

I actually want to try Thunderverse but Pictures take me out of it.

Oh, I think the pictures are the best part of it. The genius of all the renders being the same style is that you can easily pair wrestlers up in teams or stables and very frequently they just look right together. One of the worst parts of the Cornellverse is that there's so many different styles of renders. The default Scythe render is just an abomination (no offense to the creator-- it just doesn't work in the game currently).

One of the worst parts of the Cornellverse is that there's so many different styles of renders.

This.

Pretty much a lot of workers in the CornellVerse needs a serious update about the worker's design, because, with all due respect, some of the default workers are pretty pretty ugly. (King Kong Kennedy, Master Kitozon, and Tommy Cornell Jr. for example.)

And some others, are so ugly that sometimes is even demotivating to want to give them a push.

The default Scythe render is just an abomination (no offense to the creator-- it just doesn't work in the game currently).

There's about 20 different Scythes by now so why do you even mention this?

It's true that the same style for a universe works well, but that of the Thunderverse just looks too much alike.

As for the actual question: I'd like some investment in the future of the C-verse. I feel like the next official installment will have a whole slew of new workers (no other choice really) and it could be a tad bit alienating. It feels like there's a gap between old and new that should be bridged. Just a feeling though, as I'm not that knowledgable about it.

Must be hard to find a balance between the 'iconic' - though sometimes old and ugly - renders and the new ones. It's a bit immersion-breaking to pair them next to each other. And people have their own preferences. I personally like Jsilver's style more, but people seem to like the 'modern' style more nowadays. One of the reasons I stay away from the diaries is that they use different renders for the workers than I use and it's offputting.

I kinda get why it was mentioned, it's easy to point to the forum and pick out your favourite Scythe render but the base render included in the game is clearly the canonical render for that time period. It's a fair criticism to make. It's one of the biggest pluses for TEW in that there is a community willing to make as many different looks and versions of people but you can't really overlook the people mentioning the graphical inconsistency of the CVerse in the base version as a drawback.

Well because I wasn't really concerned about nerds like you and I that have spent years changing the images ourselves (and you, who have created the renders), but I was concerned for the people that do say "I bought TEW to play as WWE, but this Cornellverse thing seems pretty cool" or "Just bought TEW, time to check this out." The game should look nice straight out of the box. And the reason why I specifically brought up Scythe was because a very big part of this iteration of the Cornellverse was that Golden moved to SWF AND Scythe became a main eventer to start feuding with him. And in the game, he looks like a budget 1920s comic book villain. It should be the developers' obligation to make the game look the best it possibly can visually, not the consumer's job to spend hours going through a 63 page thread saving hundreds of images that the community made.