(DOTM) New York is Always a Good Idea (Cverse)

EEE Supershow: Halloween Hell

EEE World Heavyweight: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. Davis Wayne Newton ©

EEE World Tag Team: The VCC vs. The Twin Powers ©

EEE Intercontinental: Angry Gilmore vs. Honest Frank Jr ©

Prime Time Jack Pryde, Fro Sure & Charlie Corner vs. Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer

George Trapesi vs. Monty Trescarde

Valiant vs. The Masked Mauler

The Eagle vs. Dreadnought

The Fantastic Express vs. The Biggins Boys

Ace, still being toxic, but being as good as he is, is the perfect guy to lose to the top guys of the NYCW days and certify them.

This one is a toss-up for me. I think The VCC WILL win the titles, but for how their storyline of finding the edge just kicking up I feel like they need to face some adversity first before getting there. I could see them winning it here too.

Honest Frank is always tough because he can always have a shmozz draw, walk out for a count out, DQ, etc. I'll go with the clean win since Gilmore is winding his career down.

Prime Time Jack Pryde, Fro Sure & Charlie Corner vs. Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer

My earlier guess that this feud would involve the title seems off, so I think Pryde is the safe bet. He needs to have some leverage over Pelton to get a blow off match that he can win.

Monty Tresfallingdownthecard

Mauler beat The Eagle and has proceeded to do even less than Eagle, who hasn't really done anything. Think these guys have some Chop Shop-esque legs if they were to team up.

You gave up on him once but I think you have the space to give him more rope before you give up again. Plus, he has a lot more seasoning.

The Biggins had their last jaunt in the sun and now will look up at the ceiling for any tag team you want to be seen as a contender and be credible in doing so.

Based on your comments (which were likely a trap), you aren’t putting the belt on a criminal, but that doesn’t mean he can’t win. I’ll still take DWN.

I like what Bryan Vessey is doing and Keelan seems to be struggling a bit. Can the VCC pull it off?

Angry isn’t going to be happy, but the kid fulfills his promise

For a 6-man match this has some Star power to it. Pep has gotten over Prime Time so far, but not this time!

The new and improved? George Trapesi under the guidance of BV

Well the Mauler might be the “Heart and Soul” but you need to get the Valiant cash cow back on the winning track!

Fresh of a nice title match against DWN that goes 20+, does the Eagle take the fall here again? Dread hasn’t really ever gotten any traction but is doing well in his role with Frankie Jr so maybe he finds a way to pull of a nig win for himself

This screams Biggins job as the Express reposition themselves to get back in the hunt.

Every time I feel I have a handle on things, you throw a huge slider my way. That’s the sign off good booking!

New York City… where we hoped to see a stellar main event, free of toxic aftermath…

k91EC19.jpg

Sunday, Week 4, October 2024
Greenwalt Dome, New York City, New York
Attendance: 47,391

SINGLES MATCH: The Eagle vs. Dreadnought
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Dreadnought defeated The Eagle in 7:52 by pinfall with a Dread Bomb.
Rating: 61

Notes: The rise of the Dreadnought continues as he dispatches The Eagle quickly and decisively. Decent match for the big guy considering.

SINGLES MATCH: George Trapesi vs. Monty Trescade
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, George Trapesi defeated Monty Trescarde in 9:36 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat.
Rating: 72

Notes: He may have tumbled out of the main event, but big things were on the horizon for Trapesi. We just needed to keep him hot for the time being and a clean win over an established midcarder like Trescarde helped with that no end. Good match between these two.

TAG TEAM MATCH: The Fantastic Express vs. The Biggins Boys
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated The Biggins Boys in 9:44 when Rafe Sashay pinned Brett Biggins with a Fantastic Flashbang.

Notes: Probably the most predictable match-up and one which we sort of promised to never run again. But we expected retirement for Bart at the very least. But he just keeps getting carried to good matches by his ultra-fit brother. So they remain in place for now, but there’s no way we were having them bet The Fantastic Express.

SINGLES MATCH: Valiant vs. The Masked Mauler
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Valiant defeated The Masked Mauler in 9:58 by pinfall with a V-Split.
Rating: 70

Notes: Got to try and keep Valiant’s popularity and momentum going. His collapsing merchandise figures were a problem, but I was confident I could build them back up and maybe make more money from them in the future. Good match here against The Masked Mauler.

EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Angry Gilmore vs. Honest Frank Jr
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Honest Frank Jr defeated Angry Gilmore in 9:51 by pinfall with a Roll The Dice. Honest Frank Jr makes defence number one of the EEE Intercontinental.
Rating: 66

Notes: Disappointing match as Angry Gilmore’s body really is letting him down. Still Frank Jr beats the old man again, as I find myself recycling old feuds to give the new IC champion someone trusted to beat. Gilmore’s character was amazing, but his in-ring prowess and popularity were waning somewhat.

EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The VCC vs. The Twin Powers (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Twin Powers defeated The VCC in 10:03 when Ray Cavalero was disqualified while fighting Andrew Harper with the help of George Trapesi. The Twin Powers make defence number eight of the EEE World Tag Team.

Notes: Sure the champs keep hold of the titles but The VCC look every bit their equal in terms of intensity, power moves and nastiness. Good match too, which always helps. This story is definitely not over yet. But The Twin Powers live to fight another day.

ANGLE: George Trapesi and The VCC lay a beating on The Twin Powers after the match. Having chased them off, they find themselves with Billy ‘The Brain’ Keelan. After some taunting, Bryan Vessey levels Keelan with a heavy clothesline and knocks him silly.
Rating: 79

Notes: First time anyone has laid hands on Keelan. Big moment in the young manager’s career. Crowd absolutely ate the whole segment up too.

GANG WARS MATCH: Prime Time Jack Pryde, Charlie Corner & Fro Sure vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Charlie Corner and Fro Sure defeated Perfect Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus and Trent Shaffer in 21:45 when Fro Sure pinned Riley McManus with a Sure Thing.
Rating: 73

Notes: The Fro Sure growth has been astounding and this just furthers his cause as a future top-level star. His ability to shine in big matches, combined with his ability to elevate others to his level means he’s the dark horse candidate in our promotions for Most Valuable Player. Prime Time gets a measure of revenge here, but Pepper had already abandoned his teammates when the finish came to protect himself.

iBQloHy.jpg
EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Y6ssmXZ.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgwQkukIZ.jpg

Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. Davis Wayne Newton (c)
In an exceptional match, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Aaron Andrews in 25:29 by pinfall by using chair shot and a pin with his feet on the ropes. Davis Wayne Newton makes defence number two of the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 77

Notes: We went with a cheating finish here to protect the challenger a bit. But the match itself was a little bit of a letdown. Don’t get me wrong, it was very good, but with these two I was expecting something incredible and it just never got to that place. Still DWN got the win and The Ace has reason to complain, so it’s not the end of the world. A rematch was almost certainly on the cards soon.

OVERALL RATING: 75

A solid 774,216 viewers with a $695,095 profit meant it was another successful month for us. But the bigger news was still to come.

Next time… Pay Per View…

Prediction Results For EEE Supershow: Halloween Hell

1. John Lions - 8/8

2. eayragt - 7/8

2. Herrbear - 7/8

2. Theheel - 7/8

5. KyTeran - 6/8

5. ToastyCenturion - 6/8

7. DinoKea - 5/8

7. smw88 - 5/8

Overall Prediction Standings

1. John Lions - 52/78 (67%)

2. Theheel - 50/78 (64%)

3. Herrbear - 49/78 (63%)

4. DinoKeo - 48/78 (62%)

5. KyTeran - 47/78 (60%)

6. eayragt - 45/78 (58%)

7. MisterRomanini - 24/34 (71%)

8. ToastyCenturion - 23/34 (68%)

9. Scottie - 15/33 (45%)

10. King Bison - 8/18 (44%)

11. smw88 - 5/8 (63%)

PERFECTION! John Lions takes a break from plaguing my thoughts to get every match correct and further establish himself at the top of the overall leaderboard for 2024. Everyone did well though, with some good explanations and no-one below 50%. A big hello to smw88 (one of the top graphical artists on the forum) and the DinoKea curse on Riley McManus continues. Next time; the always tricky Battle Games event as we look at only two shows remaining on this year's competition.

New York City… where if you’re not PPV, you’re nothing…

For weeks I’d been having discussions with a number of pay-per-view providers in relation to our Supershows and the Big Four events. Results had been extremely positive and as October eneded I had signed us up with Premier Pay TV, which covered the whole of the US. Alongside them I managed to negotiate a deal with Canada 1-Choice and Seleccion Mexico. We were going global with each incremental step. This move may hamper our growth somewhat, but the financial rewards were pretty big. Speaking of which;

Monthly Merchandise:

1. Valiant - $179,459 (+$6,104)

2. Aaron Andrews - $111,089 (+$26,880)

3. Charlie Corner - $57,879 (+$777)

4. Prime Time Jack Pryde - $57,642 (+$6,010)

5. Fro Sure - $39,904 (+$2,208)

6. George Trapesi - $39,480 (+$407)

7. Davis Wayne Newton - $24,378 (+$3,178)

8. Zippy Deverell - $16,837 (+$8)

9. Rafe Sasay - $11,256 (+$27)

10. Emma Chase - $10,800 ($0)

The Ace’s move into title contention had done great business for him, while he stopped the rot with Valiant’s merch too. Elsewhere people broadly continued selling more month-on-month, so I was happy. And with that, all eyes backstage turned towards Battle Games, the fourth of our Big Four events. Much like it’s predecessor Gang Wars, it would be heavily multi-man tag orientated, with the main event being the eponymous Battle Games Match. Three on Three, intermittent entrances, in a steel cage, one fall to a finish.

Let’s do this.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #37
Friday, Week 1, November 2024
The Empire Ballroom, New York City, New York
Attendance: 12,134

[*]ANGLE: Aaron Andrews is out and he’s running around like a maniac. He wants to know where DWN is. That cheating, no-good coward needs the beating of a lifetime and he’s the man to give it to him. DWN appears at the entrance with The Stone Foundation. DWN begins his normal style of arrogant promo, but Andrews isn’t listening. Instead he runs up the ramp and starts to beat on all three of Canada’s Finest. Eventually the numbers game pays off and they’re able to knock him out. DWN then comments that he was going to give him another shot tonight. But sadly he looks like he'd decline. But he’ll give him the opportunity to make it to the main event. But he’s not hopeful.
Rating: 91

[*]EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: The Eagle vs. Honest Frank Jr (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Honest Frank Jr defeated The Eagle in 10:20 by count out. Honest Frank Jr makes defence number two of the EEE Intercontinental.
Rating: 71

[*]ANGLE: Prime Time is backstage with Fro Sure and Charlie Corner. They’re happy with the win, but Prime Time is still not satisfied. He wants to hear Pep beg for mercy. Fro Sure and Charlie Corner look on, mildly amused. Prime Time walks the halls calling out for his prey.
Rating: 90

[*]EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Ben Williams & Alistair Shufflebottom vs. The Twin Powers (c)
In a decent match, The Twin Powers defeated Ben Williams and Alistair Shufflebottom in 9:46 when Andrew Harper pinned Alistair Shufflebottom with a Stereo Powerbombs. The Twin Powers make defence number nine of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 58

[*]ANGLE: The VCC storm the ring along with Bryan Vessey and George Trapesi. Billy ‘The Brain’ Keelan has not been seen since Sunday, and without their manager, The Twin Powers get beaten down.
Rating: 83

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bradley Blaze vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Trent Shaffer defeated Bradley Blaze in 11:56 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton gets the complete entrance and then announces Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews. No one comes out, so the referee begins to count Andrews out, when someone else appears at the entrance.
Rating: 85

[*]EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Valiant vs. Davis Wayne Newton (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Valiant in 10:15 by submission with a STF after blatantly cheating. Davis Wayne Newton makes defence number three of the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 76

[*]ANGLE: After the match DWN and The Stone Foundation put a beating on Valiant and declare themselves unstoppable.
Rating: 87

[*]OVERALL RATING: 79 – 0.98 (738,273 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.02 (11,558 buys)

Massive main event match there. I wasn’t completely sure about having Valiant lose after the growth in his merchandise, but with the interference from The Stone Foundation AND the cheating, he was protected more than enough. The lack of Billy Keelan was an interesting twist as the beating he’d taken was obviously too heavy to appear. The plot thickens, and the results could be… massive.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #38
Friday, Week 2, November 2024
Attendance: 11,883

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is in his Balcony Suite, talking down to the crowd. He declares himself the true lord of the people. And at Battle Games he and the rest of Canada’s Finest will take on Aaron Andrews and whichever two chumps he can convince to take a beating.
Rating: 84

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bryan Jewett vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
In a decent match, Riley McManus defeated Bryan Jewett in 7:52 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex.

[*]ANGLE: Bryan Vessey is backstage with The VCC, George Trapesi and Thom Barrowman. He wants to talk about the weasel Billy Keelan. He’s spent months crafting a perfectly honed fighting team. And they’ve already proven that they’re stronger than the Keelan Family. But tonight George Trapesi is going to prove it again by destroying former Family member; Monty Trescarde. As for Battle Games, he’s issuing a challenge to Keelan for a match… if he has enough people to work him. Ray Cavalero adds “We’ll make them crack, snap or tap!”
Rating: 81

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The VCC vs. The Biggins Boys
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The VCC defeated The Biggins Boys in 9:20 when JP Barnham submitted Brett Biggins with a Golden Scissors.

[*]ANGLE: Prime Time Jack Pryde is still searching the halls of the arena for The Perfect One. He’s throwing out a challenge to a Battle Games match, if Pep can handle the pressure, or if he’s got any friends left.
Rating: 95

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Charlie Corner vs. ‘The Stud’ Phil Anders
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Charlie Corner defeated Phil Anders in 7:49 by pinfall with a Corner Cutter.
Rating: 64

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Angry Gilmore is Angry. Angry about the weather, angry about the cost of living and angry about that punk kid Honest Frank Jr getting the better of him. But he has a plan. He’s challenging the little one and the big one to a Battle Wars match. Let’s see how well he fares working as part of a team. He’s already got himself a new partner, and he just needs to find one more. Valiant enters and gaves a goofy thumbs up.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Angry Gilmore & Valiant vs. The Razorbacks
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Valiant and Angry Gilmore defeated The Razorbacks in 6:06 when Angry Gilmore pinned TJ Brown with an Anger Management.
Rating: 54

[*]SINGLES MATCH: George Trapesi vs. Monty Trescade
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, George Trapesi defeated Monty Trescarde in 9:38 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat.
Rating: 73

[*]OVERALL RATING: 77 – 0.97 (731,832 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,834 buys)

A slight let-down of a main event there, but it was good enough. I think perhaps I’ve become too spoilt with top-level matches.

This month’s NYCW show had a special element to it and so I was bringing Larry, Angry, Valiant and The Ace with me. The limo ride was… packed.

g4WWtiZ.jpg

NYCW Salute to the Troops 2024
The Ministry, New York City
1,000 (SOLD OUT!?!)

Joey Minnesota & Texas Hangman defeated Express Delivery (Captain Canada & Christian Plotcheck) – 50
Ray Snow defeated Leonardo Fry – 49
Marco Gonzalez defeated Velocidad Jr – 36
Jay Silver defeated Melvin Walkinshaw – 31
Bowden Snoop defeated Karl Greyjoy – 37
Porkchop Patterson defeated Blue Dragon – 31
OVERALL RATING: 48

Underwhelming wrestling-aside, I asked Valiant to make an appearance to help raise some more money for charity aimed at helping veterans after they’ve left the army. It went down a storm and we matched the $25,000 raised with an equal contribution from our own accounts. Sometimes it’s good to give back.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #39
Friday, Week 3, November 2024
Attendance: 11,562

[*]ANGLE: Aaron Andrews is out and he addresses Davis Wayne Newton up in the Balcony Suite. He realises that he’s not going to stand a chance without some people having his back. Luckily he’s found the absolute best partners to team with him for Battle Games… The Fantastic Express. DWN looks furious.
Rating: 91

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Prime Time Jack Pryde vs. The Masked Mauler
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated The Masked Mauler in 8:18 by pinfall with a PrydeFall.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Bryan Jewett & Crusher Toko vs. The Stone Foundation
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Stone Foundation defeated Bryan Jewett and Crusher Toko in 8:05 when Christopher Stone pinned Crusher Toko with a Stone Strike.
Rating: 45

[*]ANGLE: Backstage, Billy ‘The Brain’ Keelan is backstage with Thom Barrowman, who asks where he’s been and who’ll be joining the Family ahead of the big match. Keelan looks very, very confident. Firstly he wants it known that The Twin Powers could win the match on their own. But he believes in following the rules and therefore he has found… well, let’s just say, his new client is going to turn EEE on its head. And that scumbag Bryan Vessey is about to learn what happens when you mess with his family.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bradley Blaze vs. Monty Trescarde
In a decent match, Monty Trescarde defeated Bradley Blaze in 7:46 by pinfall with a Cash Bonus.
Rating: 62

[*]EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Fro Sure vs. Honest Frank Jr (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Honest Frank Jr defeated Fro Sure in 21:59 by pinfall with a Roll The Dice following interference from Big Jon Walker. Honest Frank Jr makes defence number three of the EEE Intercontinental.

[*]ANGLE: After the match Valiant and Angry Gilmore storm the ring, but the power of Dreadnought and Big Jon Walker are too much for them and they’re beaten down.
Rating: 64

[*]OVERALL RATING: 78 – 0.98 (735,931 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,564 buys)

Big Jon is back baby. Obviously having forgiven Frank Jr for firing him. A cynical person would claim that it’s opportunist booking. But we’re not cynical here in Empire Elite Entertainment. Billy Keelan’s return and the promise of a new signing always helped boost ratings and interest in our first PPV show. Exciting times.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #40
Friday, Week 4, November 2024
Attendance: 11,229

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton descends from the Balcony Suite along with The Stone Foundation. He doesn’t mind that The Fantastic Express are teaming with Andrews. They’re not even one of the top two tag teams in the company. But he’s looking forward to the main event and winning again. He’s going to take his time in the chaos to destroy Andrews once and for all. Then he’s going to take Battle Games off and just enjoy the carnage.

[*]EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Biggins Boys vs. The Twin Powers (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, The Twin Powers defeated The Biggins Boys in 7:45 when Andrew Harper pinned Brett Biggins with a Stereo Powerbombs. The Twin Powers make defence number ten of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 65

[*]ANGLE: Bryan Vessey and The VCC are in the backstage gym and they taking turns to chop one another. Vessey tells them to continue and he has a message for the Keelan Family. There is no one on the planet who can put fear into their hearts. So whoever it is, they’re ready. And Ray adds: “We’ll make them crack, snap or tap!”
Rating: 80

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Fantastic Express vs. Samoan Wrecking Crew
In an extremely short match, The Fantastic Express defeated Samoan Wrecking Crew in 4:53 when Rafe Sashay pinned Loa Afu with a Fantastic Flashbang.
Rating: 49

[*]ANGLE: Prime Time Jack Pryde has been waiting all month to get his hands on The Perfect One. And tonight he’s finally taking the first step. When he’s done with his former partner, he might not even make it to Battle Games.
Rating: 92

[*]TEN-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: Aaron Andrews, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Charlie Corner, Angry Gilmore & Valiant vs. Davis Wayne Newton, Pepper Pelton, Trent Shaffer, Honest Frank Jr and The Masked Mauler
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Aaron Andrews, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Charlie Corner, Angry Gilmore and Valiant drew with Davis Wayne Newton, Perfect Pepper Pelton, Trent Shaffer, Honest Frank Jr and The Masked Mauler in 10:30 following a double disqualification.
Rating: 76

[*]OVERALL RATING: 77 – 1.00 (750,022 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,604 buys)

The big tag team schmozz ending was perfectly suited for shows like this one. Get all the top stars in a match together and let them cut loose. In rather big signing news; Joshua Taylor had agreed terms with CWA. A big get for the Canadian powerhouse.

EEE Battle Games 2024

Battle Games Match: George Trapesi & The VCC vs. The Twin Powers & A Mystery Opponent

Who is The Brain’s New Signing:

Aaron Andrews & The Fantastic Express vs. Canada’s Finest (DWN & The Stone Foundation)

Valiant, Angry Gilmore & The Eagle vs. Honest Frank Jr, Dreadnought & Big Jon Walker

Crusher Toko & Samoan Wrecking Crew vs. The Masked Mauler, Monty Trescarde & Phil Anders

Next time… a Battle for the Ages…

EEE Battle Games 2024

Battle Games Match: George Trapesi & The VCC vs. The Twin Powers & A Mystery Opponent

Who is The Brain’s New Signing:

Aaron Andrews & The Fantastic Express vs. Canada’s Finest (DWN & The Stone Foundation)

Valiant, Angry Gilmore & The Eagle vs. Honest Frank Jr, Dreadnought & Big Jon Walker

Crusher Toko & Samoan Wrecking Crew vs. The Masked Mauler, Monty Trescarde & Phil Anders

EEE Battle Games 2024

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Ray Snow

EEE Battle Games 2024

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Findlay O’Farraday

No idea who it is but I’ve always like Findlay as The Maniac. I’ve gone pretty much babyface in the matches on the show other than the opener who is 2 heel teams.

This match leads to another Andrews vs DWN match next month to end the year

I like Riley but sadly his off and on teaming with Shaffer has grown a bit stale. Pep likely takes a powder during the match.

Valiant Merch rehab tour continues. Big Jon came up to take the L here

Wow that’s a mismash of workers on the Mauler side, but some name talent and the Heart and Soul. Big Phil needs to get over someone and the failed Crusher/Samoan duo seem perfect folder

EE Battle Games 2024

Battle Games Match: The Twin Powers & A Mystery Opponent def. George Trapesi & The VCC

Never bet against the mystery debut

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Brutus Milano

Aaron Andrews & The Fantastic Express def. Canada’s Finest (DWN & The Stone Foundation)

Easy way to build challengers

Prime Time Jack Pryde, Fro Sure & Charlie Corner def. Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer

It's a young team moving to the main event versus an old guard you're moving down the card (and Pepper)

Valiant, Angry Gilmore & The Eagle def. Honest Frank Jr, Dreadnought & Big Jon Walker

I feel like Valiant is too good to lose here

The Masked Mauler, Monty Trescarde & Phil Anders def. Crusher Toko & Samoan Wrecking Crew

Love Toko & SWC but they're a job squad

Alright TCP1 if I guess the mystery opponent then I'm definitely inside your head...

EEE Battle Games 2024

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Cameron Vessey

I have no idea what his contract situation currently is, but given the overt mentions of Keelan's family and targeting Bryan Vessey, it makes perfect sense for ol' Cam to come in on the side of the opposition. On top of that, you're big enough and love callbacks enough that there's no shot Cam wasn't shortlisted from day 1 of your save and you've just been biding your time for the chance to bring him in...

The Stones have the pedigree but they are more Edgeheads than P&P. They haven't had very much TV time so they'll do the job but get a bigger rub by looking on-par with a very well established team in the Fantastics.

This one's a toss up. I feel like these guys should have a real blood feud but it's felt very slow moving all things considered. I'll lean on the story being that Pepper can beat Pryde 1v1 with help, but he comes up short when the numbers aren't in his favor.

As an Eagle mark I have to root for the good guys. I could see Frank's team winning but there's just too much talent, experience, and popularity on the face side.

This one I could see going either way. It's 5 guys you've basically given up on and Mauler, who you give a lot but he can't break through that midcard ceiling above his head. I'll give it to the side that has a guy who is above the Eagle bar.

EEE Battle Games 2024

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Austin Smooth

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Zeus

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Findlay O’Farraday

Who is The Brain’s New Signing: Zimmy Bumfhole

A shot in the dark, but Trapesi vs Zimmy would be epic

The Stone Foundation would get a huge boost with this victory, but I can't see that happening

I think predicting victories for Riley McManus is one of my main reason for trailling in the prediction contest, yet here I go again.

This would be huge for the heels. It's probably beyond them, but this is a heart prediction, not a head prediction

A no brainer.

d6OUZ6M.jpg

EEE Battle Games 2024
Sunday, Week 4, November 2024
Greenwalt Dome, New York City, New York
Attendance: 43,833

GANG WARS MATCH

Jse0WYq.jpgquHpp42.jpgLOvZQL1.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgXfO5Dp0.jpgkmCkRf2.jpgKAeCeGi.jpg

The Masked Mauler, Monty Trescarde & Phil Anders vs. Crusher Toko & Samoan Wrecking Crew
In a late addition to the card, we start with the mismatched gang wars match which incorporates a number of workers just looking for a fight. Crusher Toko and the Samoan Wrecking Crew, having threatened to make a big splash a few short months ago, find themselves swimming against the tide of popular opinion. Mauler, Trescarde and Anders meanwhile have each seen their successes neutered by the success of others. The Eagle, Pepper Pelton and Charlie Corner along with bad timing have crippled their aborted rises up the card. Still, opening the first ever EEE PPV means their names will forever be etched in the annals of history. The match itself is a short affair and one-sided, with The Masked Mauler looking like the real star of the show. In typically dominant fashion, he sets about dismantling his opponents with old school moves, but it’s The Stud Phil Anders who gets the final pin on a disappointing Crusher Toko.
In a decent match, The Masked Mauler, Monty Trescarde and Phil Anders defeated Crusher Toko and Samoan Wrecking Crew in 9:57 when Phil Anders pinned Crusher Toko with a Hangman's Neckbreaker.
Rating: 58

GANG WARS MATCH

CG2r1kM.jpgJnVMyoM.jpgzJeThcw.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgBIQOlLR.jpga1WD8tf.jpg5X4dkCY.jpg

Angry Gilmore, The Eagle & Valiant vs. Honest Frank Jr, Dreadnought & Big Jon Walker
Angry Gilmore and Honest Frank Jr have been feuding for the majority of the year now and while the young second generation superstar has had the upper hand, it’s never been more visibly obvious than in this match with the two giants Dreadnought and Big Jon Walker flanking him. Angry Gilmore is no fool though and has purposefully teamed himself with the tough-as-nails Eagle and the ever-popular American Hero Valiant. The match is a slow-paced, almost lumbering affair, but despite having size on his side, Honest Frank cannot avoid taking the pinfall as Angry Gilmore gets some measure of revenge.
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Angry Gilmore, The Eagle and Valiant defeated Honest Frank Jr, Dreadnought and Big Jon Walker in 10:13 when Angry Gilmore pinned Honest Frank Jr with an Anger Management.
Rating: 67

GANG WARS MATCH

Og26VqR.jpgzDtpfzU.jpgCFrKEUe.jpg2A0TPco.jpgi6W0twm.jpgbBuKkOf.jpgHg5o5es.jpg

Prime Time Jack Pryde, Fro Sure & Charlie Corner vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer
In a showdown featuring one of the most heated rivalries in a long time; Prime Time Jack Pryde and ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton saddle up with two partners a piece and go to battle in a drop-down-drag-out wild brawl of a match. Featuring six of the best in-ring talents in the entire promotion, the expectations were high and they delivered. Despite the fire of Prime Time to finally get revenge over The Perfect One, it’s actually Pepper and his hired flunkies who gain an early advantage and despite a number of spirited comebacks, it all boils down to Pepper and Prime Time. Riley McManus, interfering as he often does, takes a Prydefall for his troubles, but with Prime Time distracted The Perfect One manages to hit his Fisherman’s Suplex with a bridge to pin Fro Sure. Vengeance, must it seems, wait for Prime Time Jack Pryde.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Pepper Pelton, Riley McManus and Trent Shaffer defeated Prime Time Jack Pryde, Charlie Corner and Fro Sure in 24:53 when Pepper Pelton pinned Fro Sure with a Fisherman's Suplex.
Rating: 75

GANG WARS MATCH

Y6ssmXZ.jpgaiqygHA.jpg5LaI8Zz.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgwQkukIZ.jpgoWWfILP.jpgL1hgYor.jpg

Aaron Andrews & The Fantastic Express vs. Canada’s Finest (Davis Wayne Newton & The Stone Foundation)
Surprisingly not in the main event, the World Heavyweight Champion and his two Canadian Wrestling Royalty back-up The Stone Foundation, take it to The Ace and The Fantastics. The pace is unbelievably fast from first bell to last, with everyone getting in their signature spots and The Stone Foundation proving they can hang with some of the best Empire Elite Entertainment has to offer. Unfortunately for them, and the World Champion Canadian Hero, it’s The Ace lead Team USA who are able to get the win with Christopher Stone being left alone in the ring with Aaron Andrews who hits his patented Flying Body Press to deal a blow to the Canadians. While obviously disappointed, DWN gets back in the ring to drag Christopher Stone’s unconscious form to safety. He doesn’t, it seems, only care about himself.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Aaron Andrews and The Fantastic Express defeated Canada's Finest (Davis Wayne Newton, Michael Stone and Christopher Stone) in 9:43 when Aaron Andrews pinned Michael Stone with a Flying Body Press.
Rating: 78

r7FSDFS.jpgcnMej5y.jpgvJ2GYBp.jpg

Following the entrances of George Trapesi, The VCC and Bryan Vessey; Billy ‘The Brain’ Keelan is out in his best suit, flanked by The Twin Powers. All three men have a huge smile on their faces, as Billy takes to the microphone.
“You know humanoids, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on Family. Specifically my Family… The Keelan Family. The premier wrestling group in the whole world. We’ve seen a lot of ups and downs throughout the year, as you would expect in pro wrestling. It’s not ballet after all. But the biggest lesson came at the hands of a that piece of human garbage in the ring. Bryan Vessey. The man of a Million Holds. The Legend of Japan and one half of the greatest tag team in wrestling history alongside his brother. He broke the sacred rule of management, never lay hands on another manager. I get it, he’s used to bullying whoever he wants to get what he wants. But his mission to destroy my family, his crusade to destroy me personally is not right. It speaks to a man of limited intelligence, who is used to pushing people around. Well pal, you picked the wrong guy to mess with. They don’t call me The Brain as a joke. So I thought to myself. What can I do to fight back. Obviously I can’t physically fight. But my Family was looking a little beaten down. Lacking in numbers. So I went out, and I did what people like me do. I found someone to fight back for me. You mess with my family, you better believe I’m coming for yours buster. Introducing the newest member of the Keelan Family… The Greatest Professional Wrestler in the World Today… The Man…”

Hysteria by Muse begins to play…

Rating: 97

BATTLE WARS CAGE MATCH

D2wAv3i.jpgE8o7hSz.jpgvjPskbH.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgD0MqH2n.jpgvJ2GYBp.jpgr7FSDFS.jpg

George Trapesi & The VCC vs. The Keelan Family (Cameron Vessey & The Twin Powers)
With an already hot crowd now melting down completely, Cameron Vessey leads Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Andrew Harper down to ringside and into the steel cage. Vessey orders The Twin Powers to wait at ringside, as he’s entering the match first. With zero fear he enters the cage, straight past The VCC and George Trapesi and face-to-face with his uncle Bryan, who genuinely looks shocked. After jawing at his uncle, he levels him with a Vessey Driver II. The referee, desperate to get the match started, kicks out VCC and leaves George Trapesi to fight against The Man. Vessey is looking great and takes no time in dragging Trapesi into a mat war. The two are a house of fire, exchanging chain-wrestling moved and reversals non-stop until the timer goes and buzzer hits. Next in is Ray Cavalero, but Vessey barely hesitates before taking them both on at the same time. Eventually the numbers game swings momentum. The match falls into a fast-paced but traditional flow with Bryan Vessey’s team consistently having an advantage until Bulldozer enters as the final man. Three-on-three favours The Keelan Family, especially with The Man on their side. While VCC and Trapesi refuse to quit, the attacks become more vicious and more targeted. Then just as Bryan regains his composure and starts directing his men into something of a comeback; Bulldozer hits a Back Drop Driver on Ray Cavalero as Andrew Harper sends JP Barnham throw a table. That leaves Trapesi to fight three-on-one. A Star Maker Lariat takes Harper out of action, with a quick Super Kick sends Bulldozer into the cage. He follows with a flying crossbody on Cameron Vessey, but he’s caught and with a swing and a crash, The Man brings Trapesi down in a Vessey Driver II and hooks the legs.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Keelan Family (Cameron Vessey, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Andrew Harper) defeated George Trapesi and The VCC in 23:31 when Cameron Vessey pinned George Trapesi with a Vessey Driver II.

OVERALL RATING: 75

Well, well, well… The Vessey Family reunited at last and immediately in civil war. What a time to be alive.

Next time… we hear from ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey…

Prediction Results For EEE Battle Games 2024

1. John Lions - 3/6

2. eayragt - 4/6

2. DinoKea - 4/6

2. Theheel - 4/6

5. smw88 - 3/6

5. ToastyCenturion - 3/6

7. MisterRomanini - 2/6

8. Herrbear - 1/6

9. KyTeran - 0/6

Overall Prediction Standings

1. John Lions - 57/84 (68%)

2. Theheel - 54/84 (64%)

3. DinoKeo - 52/84 (62%)

4. Herrbear - 50/84 (60%)

5. eayragt - 49/84 (59%)

6. KyTeran - 47/84 (56%)

7. MisterRomanini - 26/40 (65%)

8. ToastyCenturion - 26/40 (65%)

9. Scottie - 15/33 (45%)

10. smw88 - 8/14 (57%)

11. King Bison - 8/18 (44%)

John Lions wins the monthly competition AND guesses the mystery partner AND remains top of the Yearly competition. I don't know what else to say about him at this stage. Incredible run. eayragt chose Zimmy, who funnily enough I was trying to sign around this period, but couldn't get the deal signed. I also liked the Zeus, Brutus and Findlay picks too. With one month remaining in the year, there's a lot to play for at the very top and we could well see a lot of change, as Christmas Shows are always... wacky.

A note of thanks to Fleisch, whose Events Logo was used on the last show.

New York City… where nothing is more important than family, except maybe money…

Our first ever PPV was a staggering success, getting a over-expected 0.40, which is equivalent to 202,430 buys. That helped us gain $532,204 profit for the month. And the whole world was now watching what we did next with interest. Despite having seen his career stall somewhat, Cameron was still an incredible performer all-round and in his late 30s was now in his prime as a performer. This was a colossal signing for us and arguably the second big name (behind Valiant).

We weren’t the only ones making waves of course as TCW crowned Matt Hocking as their King of Kings. But their events, head-to-head with ours, were consistently lower in quality. All we needed was to take that step up in size to properly compete with them. My worry was related to their upper-card workers. Ernest Youngman and Kip Keenan, who we knew a lot about already, were tearing the house down with near-perfect matches. Fortunately TCW’s management hadn’t thought to put these matches in the main event.

Backstage before getting my monthly merchandise report, I got called into Larry’s office. I hadn’t seen him this happy in years. He slid a cheque over to me.

“That’s a little thank you from me for bringing my son home.”

“Anyone would’ve done the same,” I said.

“But they didn’t. You did,” he said. “The idea of working with my brother again was amazing in and of itself. And now I get to work with my son too. This is a dream come true. Thank you again.”

The gigantic softy.

Monthly Merchandise:

1. Valiant - $190,403 (+$10,944)

2. Aaron Andrews - $142,495 (+$31,406)

3. Prime Time Jack Pryde - $76,573 (+$18,931)

4. Charlie Corner - $58,880 (+$1,001)

5. Fro Sure - $41,780 (+$1,876)

6. George Trapesi - $38,670 (-$810)

7. Davis Wayne Newton - $26,049 (+$1,671)

8. Zippy Deverell - $16,904 (+$67)

9. Rafe Sasay - $11,327 (+$71)

10. Emma Chase - $10,800 ($0)

Big gains for Valiant, Aaron Andrews and Prime Time Jack Pryde meant I was doing my job properly. I did wonder why the heels rarely sold that much, but I suppose it’s to do with popularity and behaviour. Any way, with our first PPV a success, we now had eyes on the December Supershow: Christmas Cage Chaos and we wanted to start to lay breadcrumbs to lead into Empire Royale and finally Starclash II. We had the pieces we needed, it was now time to move them into the spots we needed them in.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #41
Friday, Week 1, December 2024
Attendance: 10,346

[*]ANGLE: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews is out with The Fantastic Express. They’ve proven to the world that Davis Wayne Newton and Canada’s Finest are a second-rate group with third-rate ability. But more important than anything else, Andrews has shown that DWN is the worst thing to happen to the World Heavyweight Title in decades. So at the next Supershow: Christmas Cage Chaos, The Ace wants his shot. DWN responds from the Executive Suite in the balcony. He’s defending his title next week against a local kid. That means he has another 30 days before he has to defend it again. He thanks The Ace for his enquiry and wishes him all the best in his future endeavours.
Rating: 96

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bradley Blaze vs. Dreadnought
In a decent match, Dreadnought defeated Bradley Blaze in 6:11 by pinfall with a Dread Bomb.

[*]ANGLE: Honest Frank Jr is out to congratulate Dreadnought on another burial. As Intercontinental champion he has accepted a title match tonight against Brett Biggins. Thankfully they don’t have to worry about that old codger and his weird friend anymore. As they head through the curtain, the camera pans to Angry Gilmore and The Eagle in matching military camouflage face paint waiting in the shadows, looking vaguely ridiculous.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The VCC vs. The Stone Foundation
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, The VCC defeated The Stone Foundation in 10:05 when JP Barnham submitted Michael Stone with a Golden Scissors.

[*]ANGLE: Bryan Vessey gets in the ring, flanked by Trapesi and The VCC.
“You think that by bringing my nephew into the company will phase me? Don’t you know just who in the Hell I am. I’m a Vessey and as little Cameron should realise; we don’t’ back down and we never surrender. So Billy The Brain may use every dirty trick in the book, but I know Cameron would never knowingly hurt his own family. His REAL FAMILY. Now I’ve heard from my old friend Sam Keith that The Twin Powers must defend the World Tag Team Titles at Christmas Cage Chaos, against the number one contenders. The VCC. So big boys! You better watch your backs.”
But while they’re talking they don’t notice The Twin Powers and Cameron Vessey jumping the guard rail in street clothes. They beat up all four men in the ring and with Cameron leading the charge, he directs Harper and Smith to put Bryan Vessey through a table.
Rating: 85

[*]EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Brett Biggins vs. Honest Frank Jr (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Honest Frank Jr defeated Brett Biggins in 8:28 by pinfall with a Roll The Dice. Honest Frank Jr makes defence number four of the EEE Intercontinental.

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Thom Barrowman is with President Sam Keith. He confirms that Cameron Vessey is in fact a signed worker, which means he’s eligible to fight just like everyone else in EEE. Therefore tonight’s main event will see Cameron Vessey facing… Fro Sure.
Rating: 88

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Stevie Stanley vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
In a decent match, Riley McManus defeated Stevie Stanley in 5:52 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex.

[*]ANGLE: Backstage, a bandaged and limping Bryan Vessey approaches Fro Sure who is warming up. He has some advice for his match. Bryan talks to Fro Sure out of earshot of the camera man. Fro Sure looks pleased.
Rating: 89

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Fro Sure vs. Cameron Vessey
In an exceptional match, Cameron Vessey defeated Fro Sure in 22:24 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II after Billy Keelan interfered.

[*]ANGLE: After the match George Trapesi and The VCC storm the ring and go for Cameron Vessey, who stands his ground and tries to fight them off until The Twin Powers hit the ring as backup. For a moment there is a showdown between Vessey and Trapesi before Fro Sure low-blows Vessey and the good guys get the advantage.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 86 – 1.02 (767,260 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,798 buys)

Red hot show right there, with Cameron Vessey getting in and amongst it already. Even better; Fro Sure and Cameron Vessey have pretty good chemistry, which I feel will be a huge deal in a year’s time when they get round to feuding properly.

We were heading towards the time when a number of our earlier signees’ contracts were up for renewal. Now that we were making more and more profit each, month I splashed out signing each of them to an exclusive written contract with monthly pay:

Chip Martin

Loa Laki

Loa Afu

Phil Anders

Ray Cavalero

JP Barnham

Matthew White

We weren’t the only ones negotiating new contracts as USPW were back on the warpath signing both Wolf Hawkins (from TCW) and Rocky Golden (from SWF). They felt like two absolutely massive signings for the biggest wrestling company in the world. Finally from within our own locker room the middle-aged and crazy Angry Gilmore decided to take Christopher Stone on as protégé. Which is pretty cool. I loved our locker room.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #42
Friday, Week 2, December 2024
Attendance: 11,489

[*]ANGLE: Hysteria by Muse plays and here comes… Cameron Vessey. Alone.
“You’ve heard a lot of people talking on my behalf, whether it’s the top agent in sports entertainment or my pain the ass uncle… how you feeling Unc? You see everyone sees things in me that aren’t there. They see a Second Generation wrestler; But I couldn’t give a damn about my family. They see a good-looking superstar; but I don’t care what you think of me. They see a stone cold killer… and in fairness, in that they’re not wrong. You see, I’ve lived by a motto; to call yourself The Man, you’ve got to beat The Man. Well, I am The Man. And what you’re going to see is me winning. A lot. By any means necessary. You can judge me, you can boo me, but you will respect me! Vessey… Out!”
Rating: 94

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Valiant vs. Taylor Mitchell
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Valiant defeated Taylor Mitchell in 10:03 by pinfall with a Patriot Missile.
Rating: 56

[*]ANGLE: Thom Barrowman gets in the ring to interview the victorious Valiant, when Honest Frank Jr appears at the entrance.
“Jesus Christ! You two are like a couple of grandmas. Constantly bleating on about this and that. No one cares about either of you. I’m the Intercontinental Champion. Where’s my interview? Where’s my attention?” Angry Gilmore and the Eagle jump Frank Jr and Dreadnought from behind and beat them into the ring. Valiant joins the beatdown. They stop when Dreadnought starts fighting back and cleaning house. For a moment Barrowman looks like he’s going to stand up to the behemoth, but he wisely backs away.
Rating: 88

[*]EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Biggins Boys vs. The Twin Powers (c)
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, The Twin Powers defeated The Biggins Boys in 9:50 when Andrew Harper pinned Brett Biggins following Stereo Powerbombs. The Twin Powers make defence number eleven of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 69

[*]ANGLE: After the match, Billy Keelan goes to talk, but Bulldozer snatches the microphone.
“Shut up Keelan! This is personal. VCC, you’ve been running your mouths for months. Talking us down. But you know what? I ain’t seen nothing from you. You ain’t beaten us. You ain’t taken our titles and you never will. You’re not even a couple of has-beens, you’re never-weres. And at Christmas Cage Chaos, we’ll defend the titles and we’ll win. Because that’s what we do!”

[*]SINGLES MATCH: The Eagle vs. Andre Jones
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, The Eagle defeated Andre Jones in 9:44 by pinfall with a Freedom Slam.

[*]ANGLE: The Perfect One is dressed in a suit as we walks to the ring with a mic.
“Y’know what? I’m getting pretty bored of Prime Time getting all up in my business. How many times do I have to beat him? How many times must I prove to absolutely everyone in this company and around the World that I am the best thing to come from the Cross River Connection? One more it seems. No need to try and hunt me down Prime Time, I’m issuing the challenge this time. At Christmas Cage Chaos, I challenge you to a tag team match. But it’s not just any tag team match. This is a Pick Your Poison Tag Team match. The rules are simple. Any wrestler currently signed with EEE can be selected to be your opponent’s tag team partner. Now let me introduce you to your partner for the event… Bradley Blaze.”
The cowboy comes out to moderate cheers, but The Perfect One can’t help but laugh. After a few moments Pepper destroys Blaze.
Rating: 84

[*]SINGLES MATCH: George Trapesi vs. James Prudence
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, George Trapesi defeated James Prudence in 6:03 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat.

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is out and he gets a microphone. He calls for his opponent, expecting it to be Chip Martin or Astro. But President Sam Keith appears. He’s actually changed the opponent for tonight and if DWN can win, he gets to go to Christmas Cage Chaos to fight Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews… in a steel cage match. DWN is furious and only reacts worse when his opponent appears… Chance Fortune.
Rating: 86

[*]EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Chance Fortune vs. Davis Wayne Newton (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Chance Fortune in 10:25 by submission with a STF. Davis Wayne Newton makes defence number four of the EEE World Heavyweight.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 83 – 1.01 (761,147 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,649 buys)

As you can see we brought in some workers on short-term contracts. James Prudence, Chance Fortune and Andre Jones will be around for a month or so, or until I get bored. They’re all mainly finished as workers, but it was always good to get some safe veterans in to mix things up. And who knows, if they impress, we’ll re-sign them. I took the monthly visit to The Ministry alone this month.

PrEaccU.jpg

NYCW Future Now 2024
The Ministry, New York City
1,000 (SOLD OUT!?!)

Christian Plotcheck defeated Joey Minnesota – 52
Denny King & Ray Snow defeated Jay Silver & Texas Hangman – 55
Sandman Winks defeated Marco Gonzalez to retain the NYCW Nationwide Title – 49
Porkchop Patterson defeated Leonardo Fry – 30
Bowden Snoop defeated Blue Dragon – 41
Captain Canada defeated Melvin Walkinshaw – 37
Derrick Crump defeated Karl Greyjoy – 38
Benjamin Reeves defeated Velocidad Jr – 26
OVERALL RATING: 45

Seriously guys, where are the tag team champions? I haven’t seen them perform in months. Do we not want tag team titles? I was getting close to calling them up later that night when Larry entered my office. He was there to tell me that he’d personally extended the contract of James Prudence, while Andre Jones had asked for and been given a release. I was ok with approximately fifty percent of that news. But I had other things to get on with.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #43
Friday, Week 3, December 2024
Attendance: 12,159

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Charlie Corner vs. William Jetterson
In a decent match, Charlie Corner defeated William Jetterson in 5:45 by pinfall with a Corner Cutter.

[*]ANGLE: Honest Frank Jr is backstage being interviewed alongside Dreadnought. He’s absolutely delighted with how the year is ending and he can see even bigger things ahead for himself. The Eagle walks past and looks at him and says ‘Heart and Soul’ and beats his chest. Frank Jr looks confused and says ‘Ok there buddy, whatever you say.’
Rating: 69

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Fantastic Express vs. Samoan Wrecking Crew
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated Samoan Wrecking Crew in 6:25 when Rafe Sashay pinned Loa Laki with a Fantastic Flashbang.

[*]ANGLE: George Trapesi is out with Bryan Vessey. Bryan grabs the microphone.
“Alright little nephew, you’ve made your point and I can respect it. You intend on making a name for yourself around here, like I did in Japan. I understand the Vessey urge to be the best. But you don’t need to do it alone. And you certainly don’t need to do it with that scumbag Weasel. You’ve targeted my guy George here. I understand that too. Look for the big dog and punch him in the nose. But you don’t need to fight him… or me. Join with us. With you, George and The VCC we could run this place. I’m begging you to consider the family. Not the fake one, the real one.”

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Garry the Entertainer vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton
In an extremely short match, Pepper Pelton defeated Garry The Entertainer in 4:46 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.
Rating: 44

[*]ANGLE: Aaron Andrews is in the locker room preparing for the main event when Thom Barrowman approaches for an interview. He wants to know about the main event of Christmas Cage Chaos. The Ace is delighted at being the number one contender for the title. And he’s been making his list and checking it twice. And he’s found out that Davis has been a naughty boy. And we know what happens to naughty boys don’t we? They get their a** kicked.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Alistair Shufflebottom vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer
In a decent match, Trent Shaffer defeated Alistair Shufflebottom in 5:58 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.

[*]ANGLE: Prime Time Jack Pryde is out to the sounds of Sabotage by The Beastie Boys. And he’s got a big smile on his face and a mic in his hand.
“What is up New York. I thought I’d better come out here to address the ‘challenge’ laid out by The Perfect One. He suggested a Pick Your Poison tag team match at Christmas Cage Chaos. And then he had the cheek to select Bradley Blaze as my partner. I happen to like the Cowboy myself, so thanks Pep for choosing someone with a lot of upside. But this brings me to my pick for you. I’ve thought long and hard and there’s plenty of candidates. But I came to the answer pretty quickly. Who, I thought, is someone who dislikes Pep as much as I do. Easy; it’s the man who he replaced in the Keelan Family. The man who has been desperate to get his hands on Pep almost as much as me. Some call him the Evil Taxman, others call him Monty Trescarde. I just call him YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER. And to help make sure he’s warmed up, I’ve got him a main event slot tonight against none other than my friend; Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews. Now, that’s a great idea… Pep.”
Rating: 90

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. Monty Trescarde
In an exceptional match, Aaron Andrews defeated Monty Trescarde in 16:52 by pinfall with a Flying Body Press.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 80 – 1.02 (765,420 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,671 buys)

Good solid story-based episode of the show right there. It helped keep my mood high after I heard the news that my attempts to lure Nelson Callum to us had failed and he’d chosen instead to join USPW. That was a big signing.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #44
Friday, Week 4, December 2024
Attendance: 11,446

[*]ANGLE: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews is out to address the champ. He calls out Davis Wayne Newton, who is in his executive suite in the balcony. Andrews message is simple. The clock is ticking on his title reign. So he better enjoy the perks while he can. Because come Sunday, it all comes crashing down. DWN has a microphone of his own. “You maybe one of the best in professional wrestling ‘Ace,’ but you’re not me. The Canadian Hero! See you Sunday for the lesson of a lifetime.”
Rating: 92

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Fro Sure vs. Jason Patterson
In a decent match, Fro Sure defeated Jason Patterson in 10:28 by pinfall with a Sure Thing.
Rating: 60

[*]ANGLE: Angry Gilmore is with Thom Barrowman. And he’s even angrier than normal. Honest Frank Jr he can understand. He’s an entitled young douchebag. But Dreadnought… well he’s disappointed in Dreadnought. He should know better. His dad was one of the toughest opponents Gilmore ever faced and to see his son siding with a whining brat like Honest Frank is disappointing. This Sunday, Gilmore is going to teach him a lesson about what happens when you make bad life choices.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Angry Gilmore vs. Spike Sylvain
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Angry Gilmore defeated Spike Sylvain in 10:29 by pinfall with a Sky High Elbow.

[*]ANGLE: Charlie Corner and Fro Sure are hanging out backstage, talking about Prime Time and The Perfect One’s tag team match. They’re wondering what they should be doing, when Trent Shaffer and Riley McManus pass them, having an argument. One thing leads to another and the four agree to a tag team match.
Rating: 87

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Biggins Boys vs. The Stone Foundation
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, The Stone Foundation defeated The Biggins Boys in 9:32 when Christopher Stone pinned Bart Biggins with a Stone Strike.

[*]ANGLE: Billy ‘The Brain’ Keelan is backstage with The Twin Powers. He reminds the world that these are two of the most powerful men in all of professional wrestling and this Sunday they’re going to bury The VCC once and for all.
Rating: 82

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Ben Williams vs. The Masked Mauler
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Masked Mauler defeated Ben Williams in 10:10 by submission with an Iron Claw.
Rating: 53

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Valiant & The Eagle vs. Honest Frank Jr & Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Valiant and The Eagle defeated Honest Frank Jr and Dreadnought in 9:59 when Valiant pinned Honest Frank Jr with a handful of tights.
Rating: 74

[*]OVERALL RATING: 78 – 1.00 (755,483 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.01 (7,621 buys)

Disappointing loss for Honest Frank Jr ahead of Christmas Cage Chaos, but the rest of the card was now set.

EEE Supershow: Christmas Cage Chaos

EEE World Heavyweight IN A CAGE: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. Davis Wayne Newton ©

EEE Intercontinental: The Eagle vs. Honest Frank Jr

George Trapesi vs. Cameron Vessey

Charlie Corner & Fro Sure vs. Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer

Prime Time Jack Pryde & Bradley Blaze vs. Pepper Pelton & Monty Trescarde

Angry Gilmore vs. Dreadnought

The Fantastic Express vs. The Stone Foundation

Next time… It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… in a CAGE…

EEE World Heavyweight IN A CAGE: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. Davis Wayne Newton ©

EEE World Heavyweight IN A CAGE: Davis Wayne Newton © def. Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews

Andrews will not be champion

EEE World Tag Team: The VCC def. The Twin Powers ©

Time for VCC to become champions though. Twin Powers have been barely clinging on for far too long now

EEE Intercontinental: Honest Frank Jr © def. The Eagle

Could this end with a Dreadnought betrayal, maybe. But I don't think Eagle will be your next champion

Cameron Vessey def. George Trapesi

Vessey is big so you build him up as such

Charlie Corner & Fro Sure def. Riley McManus & Trent Shaffer

Riley and Trent rarely impress on PPV

Valiant def. The Masked Mauler

Love Mauler but he's not winning this

Pepper Pelton & Monty Trescarde def. Prime Time Jack Pryde & Bradley Blaze

Monty is higher on the card than Blaze and doesn't seemed to have slipped that far

Dreadnought def. Angry Gilmore

Keep Dreadnought strong

The Fantastic Express def. The Stone Foundation

Not sure Stones are quite ready

Bringing in Andrews' former partner was great, but I feel that this cements DWN's reign.

Last prediction I said they'd win it this month, so I'll honour that.

Although The Eagle would be fine to drop the title to if you needed Frank in the ME, I don't think that's happening.

He's a Vessey, and there's a World Heavyweight Title reign in the future for him

Despite the heels winning last month, face challengers are needed here

And here's another one

I am torn, as this could be the beginning of a push for Blaze, but as Jack is due to win the long awaited singles rematch he needs to lose here

Hi, here's a torch

I guess by DQ? The Biggins are probably genuinely upset at their loss so could be the reason, but they're definitely on their way out