(DOTM) New York is Always a Good Idea (Cverse)

TCP1 this is the second one of your diaries I got in at the ground floor (the first being your foray into NYCW with Ralph Liotta becoming "the man"). It was a pleasure to watch you grow while sticking to what makes NYCW charming. It's always tough when you are "winning" in your game as you get bigger and bigger and start to bring in big stars because it's tough to not lose that scrappy underdog identity. I think you did a good job managing it, especially with Riley getting his roses as the MVP of it all the way through.

I'll look forward to your next project. I'm continually in the process of debating turning my personal game into a diary on here, I haven't had a crack since I was in high school in TEW2010...

TCP1 this is the second one of your diaries I got in at the ground floor (the first being your foray into NYCW with Ralph Liotta becoming "the man"). It was a pleasure to watch you grow while sticking to what makes NYCW charming. It's always tough when you are "winning" in your game as you get bigger and bigger and start to bring in big stars because it's tough to not lose that scrappy underdog identity. I think you did a good job managing it, especially with Riley getting his roses as the MVP of it all the way through.

I'll look forward to your next project. I'm continually in the process of debating turning my personal game into a diary on here, I haven't had a crack since I was in high school in TEW2010...

You should 100% turn something into a diary. I would definitely read it. And thank you for the kind words and glad you found something to enjoy.

I agree if you have time you should definitely turn one into a diary. Good luck!

I caught up on the old forum, and it was a great way to go. I don't mind missing out by the smallest margin, as it was Riley McManus winning that took victory away. Which considering I've been calling for a McManus face turn and title shot for over 6 months, I'm extremely happy with.

Pity about the sacking, as you were in an intriguing place where you were smashing out great shows, while still at risk of losing stars. Larry's an old grump, isn't he?

Any chance of a bit of a behind the scenes look at the game? What compromises did you have to make to keep workers happy? What feud could you never run due to chemistry? Any behind the curtain reason for a push ending?

And most importantly - what was Brutus's record like after he left, and what was his biggest win?

17 minutes ago, eayragt said:

I caught up on the old forum, and it was a great way to go. I don't mind missing out by the smallest margin, as it was Riley McManus winning that took victory away. Which considering I've been calling for a McManus face turn and title shot for over 6 months, I'm extremely happy with.

Pity about the sacking, as you were in an intriguing place where you were smashing out great shows, while still at risk of losing stars. Larry's an old grump, isn't he?

Any chance of a bit of a behind the scenes look at the game? What compromises did you have to make to keep workers happy? What feud could you never run due to chemistry? Any behind the curtain reason for a push ending?

And most importantly - what was Brutus's record like after he left, and what was his biggest win?

Glad you enjoyed.

As for the questions. 

Bad Chemistry:

Gilmore vs. Ali/Monty

Bulldozer vs. Harper

Danny Hagman vs. Harper

Seiji Jimbo vs. Frantic Ali/Monty Trescarde

And...

McManus vs. Vessey apparently.

Beyond that, I had to pay $212,500 a year for DWN. Which was a punchy amount.

6 minutes ago, Bwfccrazy1972 said:

Can’t believe this dynasty appears to have disappeared. I was really enjoying it

I believe it's still available on the old forum site. But it had actually ended just before the switchover, so there are no more entries other than those there.

• TCP1 changed the title to (DOTM) New York is Always a Good Idea (Cverse)