(DOTM) New York is Always a Good Idea (Cverse)

Prediction Results For EEE Supershow: Flash of Brilliance

1. Scottie - 10/10

2. DinoKea - 9/10

2. eayragt - 9/10

2. John Lions - 9/10

2. kanegan - 9/10

2. KyTeran - 9/10

2. Theheel - 9/10

2. ToastyCenturion - 9/10

9. smw88 - 8/10

10. Herrbear - 7/10

Overall Prediction Standings - Season 2

1. DinoKea - 50/65 (77%)

2. Theheel - 47.5/65 (73%)

3. ToastyCenturion - 46.5/65 (72%)

4. John Lions - 45.5/65 (70%)

4. eayragt - 45.5/65 (70%)

6. KyTeran - 44.5/65 (68%)

7. Herrbear - 40.5/65 (62%)

8. smw88 - 35/55 (64%)

9. kanegan - 29/37 (78%)

10. Scottie - 27/36 (75%)

11. neslo24 - 6/9 (67%)

What can I say about this? You guys absolutely crushed the predictions. Big congrats to Scottie esepcially for joining the 100% Club. Bravo to all though in the best round of these I've seen.

Perhaps I was getting predictable?

New York City… where money talks…

We made a spectacular $2,127,603 profit, thanks in no small part to the EEE Network, which was producing content from both us and NYCW and people were paying for it in droves, despite the economy sinking to 16% and the wrestling industry to 22%. Both were still falling, which was sub-optimal. I looked at the merchandise figures and was pleasantly surprised.

Monthly Merchandise:

1. Valiant - $340,472 (-$101,568)

2. Davis Wayne Newton - $326,464 (+$171,147)

3. Aaron Andrews - $205,149 (-$1,459)

4. Prime Time Jack Pryde - $188,996 (+$1,027)

5. Charlie Corner - $75,711 (+$8,181)

6. Fro Sure - $59,678 (+$12,228)

7. Zippy Deverell - $47,260 (+$5,556)

8. George Trapesi - $45,565 (+$3,391)

9. Cameron Vessey - $39,950 (+$2,895)

10. Rafe Sasay - $32,505 (+$845)

Davis Wayne Newton has shot up the rankings and is on the verge of over-taking long-time leader Valiant at the tippy top. It was somewhat sad to see the great Valiant falling so rapidly, but we couldn’t keep him at the top forever and the moment it looks like he was losing his merchandising Vessey, it was time to rip-off the band aid. But my concern now was our limitations to popularity caused by the size of the EEE Network. So I arranged a meeting with Larry and the accountants and we agreed to invest money to expand our reach in the short term.

Spent war chest on expanding EEE Network:

USA (Very Big)

Canada (Launch and taken straight to Medium)

Mexico (Launch and taken straight to Small)

British Isles (Launch and taken to Tiny)

Japan (Launch and taken to Tiny)

Europe (Launch and taken to Tiny)

Oceania (Launch and taken to Tiny)

India (Launch and taken to Tiny)

Armed with the knowlVessey about DWN’s growth in popularity and merchandise, it felt like the right time to get him involved directly with the man who stole his back-up and then the title he believes is his by right.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #73
Friday, Week 1, August 2025
The Empire Ballroom, New York City, New York
Attendance: 10,855

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is out in his sequin robe, with the Steve Flash Trophy in one hand and a glass of champagne in the other. He’s here to celebrate his incredible victory on Sunday and his impending title shot against ‘Daddy’s Boy’ Cam at Summer Slamboree. What a time to be alive. They might be thinking that he should be focusing on one of the biggest matches of the year. But when you’re a Canadian Hero, these things don’t bother you. What does bother you is silver spoon-fed, owner’s sons who are given everything and deserve nothing. But it’s bad to dwell on such things. Tonight is a night for celebration. This brings out Generation Alpha. Bryan has the microphone though and he does a long introduction for each member of the stable (DWN feigns being asleep throughout) and then highlights that he can come up with every conspiracy theory in the book about why The Man is The Man. But the belt around his waist tells him everything he needs to know. Generation Alpha then descend on the ring, but DWN jumps out and over the barricade into the crowd while still celebrating clutching his trophy and champagne.
Rating: 89

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Alistair Shufflebottom & Ben Williams vs. The Twin Powers
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Twin Powers defeated Alistair Shufflebottom and Ben Williams in 5:37 when Andrew Harper pinned Ben Williams following Stereo Powerbombs.
Rating: 49

[*]ANGLE: After the match, Billy Keelan gets on the microphone and says its disgusting that The Cheating Fantastics used a third man to get an unfair advantage. So his Twin Powers want a rematch but with any family members banned from ringside.
Rating: 71

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Stevie Stanley vs. Danny 'The Kid' Hagman
In a decent match, Danny Hagman defeated Stevie Stanley in 5:33 by pinfall with a Missing Piece.
Rating: 61

[*]ANGLE: Backstage The Stone Foundation haven’t got any time for The Twin Powers just charging in and claiming a title shot. This isn’t a game… it’s professional wrestling and they’ll be damned if they’re passed over again for a shot at the gold. And they’ll prove it.
Rating: 80

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Animal & The Eagle vs. Shaffer & McManus
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Shaffer & McManus defeated The Animal and The Eagle in 8:01 when Trent Shaffer pinned The Eagle with a Heart Burn. During the match we also had Aaron Andrews run in and attack Shaffer.
Rating: 62

[*]ANGLE: Valiant and Fro Sure are discussing tactics about tonight’s main event and they seem pretty happy about their chances of teaching Generation Alpha a lesson.
Rating: 79

[*]EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Honest Frank Jr in 9:43 when Honest Frank Jr was disqualified when Danny Hagman ran in and attacked Prime Time Jack Pryde. Prime Time Jack Pryde makes defence number five of the EEE Intercontinental.
Rating: 73

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Valiant & Fro Sure vs. Cameron Vessey & Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Valiant and Fro Sure drew with Cameron Vessey and Dreadnought in 10:25 when the referee lost control and stopped the match.
Rating: 81

[*]ANGLE: After the match Davis Wayne Newton reappears through the crowd with a big bottle of champagne, he gets in the ring and sprays it into Cameron Vessey’s eyes. When Dreadnought moves to defend the Champ, Fro Sure intercepts and the two brawl outside, while DWN and Valiant attack The Stone Foundation, Chip Martin and Cameron Vessey.
Rating: 85

[*]OVERALL RATING: 81 – 2.77 (2,077,822 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.00 (0 buys)

Nice feuds bubbling away at the top of the card, with some slower-builds at the bottom. Slightly face-ish DWN is absolute money. While planning the next show, I became aware of Hellakion’s contract coming to a close in Japan. Despite his body having been almost destroyed, he was still a top talent, so we put in a rather large contract offer. Sadly it didn’t work out and instead he came back to North America by signing with CWA, who needed him as their roster was looking a little strained of late.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #74
Friday, Week 2, August 2025
Attendance: 10,878

[*]ANGLE: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey is out with the rest of Generation Alpha. He’s getting pretty bored of Davis Wayne Newton and his childish, unprofessional antics. And he’s disappointed in the fans. He knows they’re under-achievers and broadly lazy, but to be as stupid as to believe that DWN actually cares about them or what they think is some of the most stupid nonsense he’s ever heard. DWN pretends that The Man is only The Man because of his family. Well, he’s here to send a message to the challenger about what family means to him. He looks at Dreadnought and nods. Dreadnought spins and picks up Bryan Vessey and delivers a huge powerbomb. Cameron then instructs the others to attack his own uncle. “There’s NOTHING I won’t do to stay at the top!” Vessey adds over the laid out body of Bryan Vessey.

[*]EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Cali Slick & Frantic Ali vs. The Fantastic Express (c)
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated Cali Slick and Frantic Ali in 5:35 when Rafe Sashay pinned Frantic Ali with a Fantastic Flashbang. During the match we also saw Big Jon Walker run in and attack Slick, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith also attack Sashay. The Fantastic Express make defence number five of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 64

[*]ANGLE: Trent Shaffer and Riley McManus burst into the office with President Keith, who is holding a private meeting with Davis Wayne Newton. Shaffer demands a tag team title shot for the two of them. A visibly irritated President says that if Trent can beat Newton tonight, they have their shot. And he looks at DWN and says “And if you win, we can discuss your proposal further.” DWN winks and pats Trent on the arm, adding “See you later big boy.”

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bryan Jewett vs. Honest Frank Jr
In a decent match, Honest Frank Jr defeated Bryan Jewett in 6:28 by pinfall with a Roll The Dice. During the match we also had Prime Time Jack Pryde run in and attack Honest Frank Jr.
Rating: 70

[*]ANGLE: In the ring is Prime Time Jack Pryde.
“Hagman, you irritating little twerp. I am absolutely sick to death of your constant claims of being the ‘Real’ Intercontinental Champion. At Summer Slamboree we’re going to settle it once and for all. Your fake title and my REAL title, suspended above the ring and the only way to reach it… a steel ladder. So bring your best game bucko, cos you’re in my world now.”
Rating: 82

[*]SINGLES MATCH: George Trapesi vs. William Jetterson
In a decent match, George Trapesi defeated William Jetterson in 5:49 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat. During the match we also had Pepper Pelton run in and attack Trapesi.
Rating: 69

[*]ANGLE: After the match The Keelan Family attack with Pepper Pelton leading the charge.
Rating: 78

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Combat Club vs. The Stone Foundation
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Stone Foundation defeated The Combat Club in 6:32 when Christopher Stone submitted JP Barnham with an Alabaster Agony.
Rating: 67

[*]ANGLE: Christopher Stone gets on the microphone after the match. He yells at The Fantastic Express to stop ignoring their demands. They’ve proven themselves to be the best team once again and they can’t keep running like scared children. This brings out Cousin Solly.
“Well let me see boys, it seems to me that you boys think you’re tough. But I can tell your ‘City Tough’ whereas my cousin is ‘Country Strong’ and Country Strong beats City Tough every day of the week. I know Zippy would want to say this himself. So I’m saying it. You want to test your metal… you got it.”
Rating: 75

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Trent Shaffer in 9:53 by submission with a STF after interference from Aaron Andrews. During the match we also had Cameron Vessey run in and attack Newton.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 79 – 2.34 (1,756,311 viewers)

Perhaps a slightly disappointing show, but Bryan getting destroyed to make a point was somewhat surprising to the fans. It’s all part of the character development for the World Champion. It was also fun to see Cousin Solly going off script. I wasn’t sure whether we’d use him in a one-off capacity, but his performance was good enough to bring him in full-time.

4amfR58.jpg
‘Cousin Solly’ Solomon Gold
Entrance Music: Holding all the Roses by Blackberry Smoke
‘The Hillbilly Heartthrob’ Solomon Gold was introduced to fans as Cousin Solly; part of Zippy Deverell’s extended family. He is an outspoken, yet charismatic Deep Southerner with a solid moveset and some pretty high upside. While he may be problematic for The Fantastic Express in the long-term because of his inability to keep his mouth shut, he has already helped them get a win over the dominant Twin Powers tag team and retain their World Tag Team titles.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #75
Friday, Week 3, August 2025
Attendance: 10,304

[*]ANGLE: Aaron Andrews and Charlie Corner are out. They’re walking on cloud nine. They’ve watched as Shaffer and McManus have bullied their way into title shots and getting what they want. And now… well now what have they got? Just themselves. How miserable. “That’s true bro,” Corner adds. But it does mean they haven’t got any plans for Summer Slamboree, so they’re issuing a challenge. “Come and get it!”
Rating: 92

[*]SINGLES MATCH: The Eagle vs. Chip Martin
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Chip Martin defeated The Eagle in 6:27 by pinfall with a Super Kick.
Rating: 51

[*]ANGLE: Danny Hagman is looking forward to the Ladder match at Summer Slamboree. Finally a chance to prove that he is the REAL Intercontinental Champion.
Rating: 77

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Jaylon Martins vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Pepper Pelton defeated Jaylon Martins in 5:50 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. During the match we also had George Trapesi run in and attack The Perfect One.
Rating: 53

[*]ANGLE: After the match George Trapesi tells Pepper the days of him being bullied and pushed around are over. He’s sick of it. Of the pressure, of the comments. Of how he’s not the man he used to be. Well at Summer Slamboree, he’s going to take out a year’s frustration on YOU; Perfect One.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Texas Roughriders vs. Samoan Wrecking Crew
In a decent match, The Texas Roughriders defeated Samoan Wrecking Crew in 6:09 when Bradley Blaze pinned Loa Laki with a Lasso Whiplash. During the match we also had Cali Slick run in and attack Blaze.
Rating: 54

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is back in his Executive Suite and enjoying some delicious wagyu steak bites. He’s got a fantastic view and a night off from action. So he’s just going to watch Fro Sure crush The Man. And he looks forward to facing the King of Funk instead. At least he isn’t surrounded by lackies unlike Daddy’s Boy. As for what he said about him and the crowd… there he’s right. DWN doesn’t give a damn about the people, and that’s why they love him! (the crowd unbelievably cheer that response).
Rating: 84

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Eddie Howard vs. Monty Trescarde
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Eddie Howard defeated Monty Trescarde in 5:55 by pinfall with a Crash And Burn.

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Cameron Vessey is talking to a beaten and bruised Bryan Vessey. He’s explaining that he had to do it. It was nothing personal… just business. Bryan seems to understand and nods along as Dreadnought looms behind him. But he’d like his uncle alongside him as he beats the living Hell out of Fro Sure and then he nods at Dreadnought, who nods back.

[*]EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Fro Sure vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)
In an exceptional match, Cameron Vessey defeated Fro Sure in 9:46 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II following interference from Dreadnought. During the match we also had Davis Wayne Newton run in and attack Vessey. Cameron Vessey makes defence number three of the EEE World Heavyweight.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 80 – 2.39 (1,793,241 viewers)

Everything is moving nicely towards our Summer spectacular Slamboree, with a lot of high-profule matches already set and a number alluded to. In a production meeting later that week, Larry threw me a folder containing a list of files about wrestlers who worked for Pro Wrestling Max. When I asked him what it was all about, Larry explained that he’d bought them out once he knew they were struggling financially. At this stage, his sudden desire to hoover up smaller companies no longer shocked me. But I did wonder if it was good for the industry as a whole? I raised it with him… tentatively, but he just looked at me with a squinty eye and I thought it best to drop it. There was something going on behind those eyes of his. Ever since we’d been dropped from our TV slot and had shrunk in size, he and I hadn’t been as close as before. I suspected despite his kind words at the launch of the EEE Network that he still resented having to spend the money to stop us going into a free-fall.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #76
Friday, Week 4, August 2025
Attendance: 10,575

[*]ANGLE: Cameron Vessey and Generation Alpha are out and The Man has many things he’d like to say. He wants to talk about that Slimeball DWN. A man with the integrity of a Michael, the brains of a rock and the talent of someone from New York City. But he’s always believed in saying what he needs to say in actions. So, at Summer Slamboree he’s going to tear DWN limb-from-limb.
Rating: 90

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Valiant vs. Spike Sylvain
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Valiant defeated Spike Sylvain in 6:16 by pinfall with a Patriot Missile. During the match we also had Chip Martin run in and attack Valiant.
Rating: 65

[*]ANGLE: In President Keith’s office, he has an announcement. At Summer Slamboree he’s agreed to give a tag team title shot to The Stone Foundation AND The Twin Powers. They can all compete for the gold. The camera pans and shows Solomon Gold smiling with two thumbs up, obviously having asked for this.
Rating: 74

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Fro Sure vs. The Masked Mauler
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Fro Sure defeated The Masked Mauler in 7:31 by pinfall with a Sure Thing.

[*]ANGLE: After the match Fro Sure gets on the mic and he calls out Dreadnought. At Summer Slamboree he’s going to be the first to pin The Monster and then springboard towards the title held by his BFF. In fact, he’s going to hang around and join the commentary team for Dreadnought’s next match.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Animal Harker vs. Dreadnought
In an extremely short match, Dreadnought defeated Animal Harker in 4:32 by pinfall with a Dread Bomb. During the match we also had Fro Sure run in and attack Dreadnought.
Rating: 50

[*]ANGLE: Valiant is backstage and he’s calm as always, but he’s looking for Chip Martin to ‘have a chat.’ But he’s faced with Bryan Vessey who thinks it’s depressing that a great former Champion is chasing a young performer like Chip. Feels like bullying behaviour and he’s disappointed. The conversation gets heated and Bryan agrees to Chip facing Valiant in a match. But if he loses to Chip, no more title shots at Cameron… Ever. Valiant happily accepts.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Big Jon Walker vs. Denny King
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Big Jon Walker defeated Denny King in 5:49 by pinfall with a Lasso DDT.
Rating: 50

[*]ANGLE: We see a video recap which tells the story of Danny Hagman winning the Intercontinental Title, getting seriously injured and focusing on his long recovery. Then it switches to the turn on Prime Time and the heated rivalry between them about the title, which will be settled this Sunday in a Ladder match.
Rating: 83

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner vs. The Twin Powers
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Aaron Andrews and Charlie Corner defeated The Twin Powers in 10:01 when Aaron Andrews pinned Bulldozer Brandon Smith with a Flying Body Press following interference from JP Barnham. During the match we also had Riley McManus run in and attack Andrews.

[*]ANGLE: After the match Trent Shaffer and Riley McManus run in and attack Corner and Andrews.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 79 – 2.34 (1,757,972 viewers)

Everything was in place and we were ready for the weekend. In a rare moment of calm after the last six months of chaos, I had a flick through Pro Wrestling Reporter and noticed that Joey Minnesota (Morgan to most) had officially hung up his boots. It was a real shame that he was so broken down when he arrived with us, but at least we’d moved him back to NYCW where his career really started. I quick look through the records told us that he’d lost his final match to Leonardo Fry. Nice touch as the youngster could easily be the next Minnesota. Elsewhere it seemed Rocky Golden had won back the USPW World Title. Good for him.

EEE Summer Slamboree

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Cameron Vessey ©

Ladder Match for EEE Intercontinental Title: Danny Hagman vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Twin Powers vs. The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express ©

Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner vs. Shaffer & McManus

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

George Trapesi vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton

Big Jon Walker vs. Honest Frank Jr

The Animal & The Eagle vs. Frantic Ali & Cali Slick

Eddie Howard vs. The Masked Mauler

Next time… the hottest ticket of the summer…

Hopefully a great series, but unless you rile the crowd with a cheap finish or draw Vessey needs to win this,

Ladder Match for EEE Intercontinental Title: Danny Hagman vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

EEE has moved on and left Hagman behind, and he needs to tag partner to not become a midcard jobber

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Twin Powers vs. The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express ©

Probably wrong here, as although I think the Stones will win it, I'm saying later this year

Im still waiting for a McManus face turn. A face victory may start it, but I'm going for one last big victory (which I'm sure gives them wins at 4 PPVs in a row) and then an unsuccessful tag title shot

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Again, a flash pin for Fro works for me, but then does this go into a fourth month? Maybe time to move Dreadnought into the Intercontinental Title scene

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

Gotta love the merch sales

Surely a win for him?

Missed this one originally, but Jon is delivering right now

I accept that if Cali Slick is not getting a new deal this is a poor pick

Not quite sure what Howard is doing at EEE

EEE Summer Slamboree

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Cameron Vessey © def. Davis Wayne Newton

It's too soon for Cam to drop the title

Ladder Match for EEE Intercontinental Title: Danny Hagman def. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

I'm decently confident this could be wrong, but refuse to bet against the mid-card title king here

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Stone Foundation def. The Twin Powers & The Fantastic Express ©

Stone Foundation pin BBS

Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner def. Shaffer & McManus

Just a feeling

Fro Sure def. Dreadnought

DQ or count-out but otherwise these two need to be split up

Chip Martin def. Valiant

I'm feeling brave

George Trapesi def. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton

Pep's in a bit of a lull

Honest Frank Jr def. Big Jon Walker

Jon is stepping up, just not that far

Frantic Ali & Cali Slick def. The Animal & The Eagle

Jobbers face off

Eddie Howard def. The Masked Mauler

Eddie's been unimpressive but I'm not sure Mauler is at his level

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

EEE Summer Slamboree

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

EEE Summer Slamboree

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

100% baby!

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Cameron Vessey © DWN continues his shift to full blown face.

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Twin Powers vs. The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express © Twin Powers to take the fall to set up Stones vs Fantastics

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

George Trapesi vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton despite being grateful to see the end of Trapesi’s endless reign as champion, I wonder whether he could finally be back in the title picture. He was the big story early on, but has been treading water for too long!

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

This has the feeling of a schmooze finish. If Vessey beats him clean then no rematch. I’m going on a limb with DWN getting the win by DQ or CO as no one else is really knocking at the door for a shot. No title change.

Hagman hasn’t looked great yet, so no title change.

The Powers take the L here, that is a definite in my mind (or is it an elimination match?). My gut says your taking the dive with the Stones

I’ve been calling for the Talent Riley breakup and it doesn’t appear to be happening. Of course now that I’m taking them they will implode lol. Not sure I see this Ace-Cool tag team going anywhere

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

I like Fro Sure and he deserves a quality win, but I don’t think he is Dreadnought’s 1st pinfall loss. Maybe a funky finish coming.

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

Can Chip really beat Valiant? Naw

Triple P has fallen on some rough times of late, but Georgie has seen his stock bottom out. I think it’s time to remember just how talented the Star is.

Honest Frank Jr is he a face, is he a heel? Will he continue to flounder? Big Jon is big but he was the secondary of the 2 henchmen for HFJ, so we will go with the better worker.

These bottom 2 matches are tough calls. I’m basing my choices on the disappointment in the workers and the likelihood they will not be resigned with so many big names coming up soon.

EEE Summer Slamboree

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

EEE Summer Slamboree

It seems like Davis Wayne Newton has firmly supplanted Trapesi as your ace (Triple A and Valiant only moonlit at the top of the card, they were never permanent solutions), and the best way to get people heated up for his win is making him really, really work for it.

I am going with Hagman purely because I think after a size change, attitude change, etc it would be brutal for him to just lose it all to Pryde. Jack losing doesn't hurt him at all but it immediately brings Hagman back to credibility. Plus, I think you want to give Pryde a shot at Vessey and see how he hangs in the deep end of the pool.

The Twin Powers exist to give the Fantastics a way to lose without losing, but the Stone boys are for sure getting the win as the Alphas pick up all the gold before slowly losing it all.

I just haven't felt any reason to care about Charlie Corner and everyone who gets dragged into a match with him feels less interesting as a result. I'm going based purely off my desire for Riley to succeed.

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

I feel conflicted on Fro Sure being Dreadnaught's "first" loss, but I think it has to happen, otherwise why have him fight Dreadnaught for 3 months straight on PPV.

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

I'm going with the upset purely on meta reasons - I was so confused as to why Valiant would want to fight Chip Martin, and why Chip had such a spotlight on him with Vessey and others when he hadn't really done anything of note. I think Valiant offered to put Chip over, and this is a great scenario to make him. Valiant winning does nothing for him, but Chip winning INSTANTLY makes Chip and makes all of Vessey talking him up make a lot more sense.

I've learned my lesson, and I will always pick against Georgie until I'm given a reason not to.

Man when Alpha Generation had that big turning moment and Frank was fighting them, I was kind of hoping for a Frank face turn or at least an "anti-hero" run. I think this match could have been a lot more fun with a bigger build, but as it is right now Frank wins it.

Heart says Animal & Eagle, brain says Ali and Slick.

Heart says Mauler, brain is a coinflip, so that makes my pick Mauler.

B14cRaY.jpg

EEE Summer Slamboree 2025
Sunday, Week 4, August 2025
Weston Square Garden, New York City, New York
Attendance: 37,871

SINGLES MATCH

5X4dkCY.jpg2A0TPco.jpgBIQOlLR.jpg

Having left his former employee behind and had a rather drastic overhaul on look and style, Big Jon Walker comes to the ring in his first major singles match-up since the split wearing chaps, a cowboy hat and chewing tobacco. The only existing storyline between them is their former affiliation, but with this being the second biggest card of the year, it made sense to get them involved. Frank has struggled recently by being caught in the middle of the Prime Time and Danny Hagman feud, but has managed to increase his overall popularity in the same period. But he struggled here as Big Jon Walker brought a series of impressive and hard-hitting power moves on the former Intercontinental Champion. Despite Frank’s ability to escape defeat, but fails here to escape the big Cowboy hands of Jon and falls foul of the Lasso DDT.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Big Jon Walker defeated Honest Frank Jr in 8:20 by pinfall with a Lasso DDT.
Rating: 59

Notes: Something of a star-making performance for Big Jon, as he defeats established star Honest Frank Jr clean as a whistle to kick-off the second biggest show of the year. I had some pretty chunky plans for him and The Texas Roughriders going forward as I think a dose of Big Hoss Texan energy is needed in our New York based company. The match was disappointing however, but we could work on improving Big Jon’s skills over time.

TAG TEAM MATCH

NARvD1c.jpgJnVMyoM.jpg2A0TPco.jpgpBdi35Q.jpg9EZ5yPn.jpg

Reunited following Animal Harker’s surprise return at Empire Royale; the long-mooted Animal and Eagle pairing are attempting to make a name for themselves in Empire Elite Entertainment. The West Coasters have struggled to get a footing following their destruction at the hands of Fro Sure and Eddie Howard. This match continues to follow the formula of their respective careers. It’s a quick-fire match, mainly between The Eagle and Cali Slick, with the EEE original bringing the thunder to the West Coast newcomer. With the crowd mildly interested, Eagle tags in Animal Harker before leaping after Frantic Ali and The Animal delivers his patented Stump Piledriver for the victory.
In a decent match, The Animal and The Eagle defeated Frantic Ali and Cali Slick in 6:23 when Animal Harker pinned Cali Slick with a Stump Piledriver.
Rating: 61

Notes: If I’m honest, I was expecting a bit more between these two teams. Match was slow and plodding, mainly because Animal Harker is a broken man after a long career brutalising his body over in Japan. Still, I was determined to give The Eagle something of note to do and a tag team run was the answer. Cali Slick and Frantic Ali however I’m struggling with. Much like many before, I had a storyline lined up for them and had hoped that they might separate themselves from the pack. But broadly it hasn’t happened.

SINGLES MATCH

k9VOZou.jpg2A0TPco.jpgJse0WYq.jpg

Eddie Howard has been slowly finding his feet with us after his shocking debut and victory alongside Fro Sure against The West Coast Players. Part of that progression has brought him up against the self-proclaimed Heart and Soul of EEE; The Masked Mauler. The two men, despite being gifted fighters with loads of upside struggle in the planned Hoss Fight between them. It’s a relatively short match with Mauler giving a decent account of himself. But The Destroyer is just too much for him and finishes with a Crash and Burn.
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Eddie Howard defeated The Masked Mauler in 8:14 by pinfall with a Crash And Burn.
Rating: 52

Notes: You know sometimes you bring guys in based on their name. And their talent is good enough to back that up, but you struggle to find something meaningful for them to do? That’s Eddie Howard. In retrospect, I probably should’ve tried to pick up DC Rayne too, but he’s far more popular (and expensive). The Masked Mauler is a different problem all together. I’ve held him in the midcard for too long and now he feels completely established there. He’s been rather aimlessly floating following his feud with The Eagle and I have no clear idea of where to go with him now? Bad booking by me and something I didn’t really know how to get out of without sacrificing another worker.

SINGLES MATCH

D2wAv3i.jpg2A0TPco.jpgi6W0twm.jpg

The Former LA Star, Former Star and now former protégé of Bryan Vessey has been through a mission of self-discovery for years. And every time he finds his footing, he slips back down to start again. There is no more focused and troubled individual in the company and no one with a bigger heart and desire to become better than he was the day before. ‘The Perfect One’ meanwhile has shown himself to be less than perfect following his decision to turn on his partner and friend. Despite a flirtation with the Intercontinental Title, he lost it to Prime Time and now finds himself in the cross-hairs of a man with vengeance on his mind. In a battle between two men who really need to start rebuilding themselves, the desperation shows early. Fast-paced, hard-hitting and, if we’re honest, a little sloppy. Despite Pepper’s best efforts however; Trapesi doesn’t stop coming. His slight shift away from The Combat Club has given him the passion and drive to excel and while locked up in the beginning of the Michaelerman’s Suplex, he escapes and delivers a stiff Star Maker Lariat which puts his opponent down for the three-count.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, George Trapesi defeated Pepper Pelton in 8:09 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat.

Notes: What is in the water today? We seem to be on a streak of disappointing matches between wrestlers who should be knocking it out of the park. This felt like a feud to revitalise both men after a tricky few months, but it has not started with the fire and in-ring talent we’ve come to expect from these two. Perhaps it would take time to properly build them back up to the prominence they once had, but this felt bitterly disappointing as a start.

VTekg1g.jpg
LADDER MATCH EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE

cXNKA0Y.jpg2A0TPco.jpgOg26VqR.jpg

Danny Hagman vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)

With the ladder in the centre of the ring and the EEE Intercontinental Title hanging above it. The current champ and the former champion who never lost it make their entrances and there is a certain amount of tension in the audience. After a series of underwhelming matches, they seem ready to be properly entertained. And with Hagman hurling himself at Prime Time from the bell, they are not disappointed. It’s a brutal war, with a series of high-risk moves and dives which other wrestlers would struggle to perform without serious danger. But for these two, trying to etch their names further into the lore of EEE, it’s just another big match show for them to steal. As the match reaches its peak, the two are on top of the ladder, dealing out big punches to one another. Just when it looks like Hagman is gaining the upper hand, Prime Time smashes The Kid’s head into the top of the ladder and jumps over the top delivering a top-of-the-ladder Sunset Flip Bomb to the mat below. Hagman’s limp body rolls out of the ring, leaving Prime Time to climb up and unhook the Title.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Danny Hagman in a Ladder match in 9:31 when Prime Time Jack Pryde retrieved the item. Prime Time Jack Pryde makes defence number six of the EEE Intercontinental.

Notes: That’s more like it. These two have been feuding since Hagman’s surprise return from serious injury and it’s culminated here in a stellar blow-off. Any concerns I had about Hagman being surpassed by other workers in his year of recovery have been quelled by this performance. He’s definitely still got it. And as one of the younger of young workers we have on the roster, his future is glittering bright even in defeat. Prime Time once again proves himself an exceptional upper-midcard talent and it likely won’t take long before he elevates himself and the Intercontinental Title into the main event proper.

SINGLES MATCH

zDtpfzU.jpg2A0TPco.jpga1WD8tf.jpg

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Following their first match a month ago; ‘The King of Funk’ Fro Sure and ‘The Monster’ Dreadnought have been engaged in a game of one-upmanship. No one doubts Dreadnought’s power and momentum, but Fro Sure doesn’t seem to care that no one has ever pinned the behemoth. He’s taken the fight to the big man since the beginning of their feud. Last month he used a chair to beatdown the enforcer of Generation Alpha, which only worked to anger Dreadnought. This match follows in that path with a wild brawl of speed and finesse vs. supreme power and strength. The two of them have a natural chemistry which is rare to find in professional wrestling and both men have fully engaged the audience in matches which could easily have been simple affairs. Fro Sure once again shows his courage and natural talent by taking the fight to Dreadnought. There are no defensive moves here. But Dreadnought is the unstoppable force of Empire Elite Entertainment. Like a serial killer in a movie, nothing stops him for long and despite Fro Sure’s best efforts, he cannot stop his opponent from delivery bigger and bigger moves. Powerbombs, Demon Bombs and Dread Bombs are distributed over and over again. Eventually the referee tries to get Dreadought to back off, so Dreadnought Powerbombs him too, drawing a DQ. But The Monster doesn’t seem to care as he continues to beat Fro Sure to a pulp until agents from backstage run down to pull Dreadnought away.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Fro Sure defeated Dreadnought in 10:28 by rage disqualification.
Rating: 72

Notes: Since his re-emergence in New York, thankfully with all previous mention of him removed, we have actually managed to create the monster we always dreamed of. This feud with Fro Sure is his first taste of top-tier opposition and we’re being very careful not to have either man properly lose. Last month Fro Sure beat Dreadnought with a chair. This month Dreadnought refused to stop assaulting Fro Sure. A decider between the two should be a barn-stormer. Or we could leave it there and not damage either man with a loss? Good Big Man vs Little Man match here.

SINGLES MATCH

zJeThcw.jpg2A0TPco.jpgAx5OrcN.jpg

Valiant vs. Chip Martin

Valiant has had his troubles with Generation Alpha for months. Having lost the title to Cameron Vessey in the first place, he has been engaged in a battle against them ever since. His attention was drawn by Chip Martin leading to this match. For Martin, this is a continuation of his coming out party. A former lower card worker, he made the right choice joining Generation Alpha and now gets to fight against workers of the quality of Valiant. Sadly for him, once the talking and back-up evaporate, he’s still in the ring with a former World Heavyweight Champion. And Valiant takes his time in teaching the young worker a lesson about experience. Even when Martin gets the upper hand, Valiant is able to reclaim it quickly before finishing the kid off clean with a V-Split.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Valiant defeated Chip Martin in 9:53 by pinfall with a V-Split.
Rating: 65

Notes: Chip Martin, the most obnoxious second generation superstar on the roster has carved out a nice niche for himself as a lackey for Generation Alpha. It may seem less-than-impressive by normal standards, but let’s not forget that he was effectively a jobber for years before this chance. Valiant reached the height of the sport at the start of the year, but now finds himself working with the younger generation and he seems very happy about it. Match was fine, although Chip can’t help the physically weak Valiant, so this match relied a lot on smoke and mirrors.

S7oUIMU.jpgS7oUIMU.jpg
EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

vJ2GYBp.jpgr7FSDFS.jpg2A0TPco.jpgoWWfILP.jpgL1hgYor.jpg2A0TPco.jpgaiqygHA.jpg5LaI8Zz.jpg

The Twin Powers vs. The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express (c)

A match involving three of the top tag teams in Empire Elite Entertainment is always something of note. We have The Stone Foundation representing Generation Alpha, whose goal of dominating all three major titles remains in full force. There’s the champions and long-standing roster members The Fantastic Express and finally there’s the former champions under the management of Billy ‘The Brain’ Keelan; The Twin Powers. It’s a match which could easily go any way and all three teams begin a dance familiar to fans of the company. It’s an unusually intricate match, with four men on the outside of the ring awaiting tags in. As the match unfolds, it’s clear that The Twin Powers are allowing The Stones and Fantastics to beat each other up and tagging in sparingly to steal a pin and tagging out when it doesn’t work. Sadly the tactic is flawed. As the match comes to an end, Cousin Solly runs in to distract The Stone Foundation, leaving Bulldozer Brandon Smith alone with The Fantastics, who hit a Fantastic Flashbang for the win.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated The Stone Foundation and The Twin Powers in 9:58, when Rafe Shashay pinned Bulldozer Brandon Smith with a Fantastic Flashbang. During the match we also had Solomon Gold run in and attack Christopher Stone. The Fantastic Express make defence number six of the EEE World Tag Team.

Notes: The Twin Powers, by virtue of Bulldozer Brandon Smith’s sub-30 rated stamina are reaching a natural end point. Andrew Harper can still carry them to decent matches for now, but he’s not what I’d call a spring chicken either. The Stone Foundation and The Fantastic Express are building a nice long-term rivalry as the de facto top face and heel team, but for now we keep the titles with Zippy, Rafe and Cousin Solly. Match was decent, although seeing Bulldozer hobble around made me feel very old.

TAG TEAM MATCH

Y6ssmXZ.jpgCFrKEUe.jpg2A0TPco.jpgHg5o5es.jpgbBuKkOf.jpg

A continuation of a feud to tide over everyone not currently involved in the World Title hunt draws big crowd reactions from the get-go. Long-time friends/rivals McManus and Shaffer have made it their business to target Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews, whether through jealousy or… well, it’s definitely jealousy. The Ace brought in his long-time buddy Charlie Corner and the four of them have been tearing it up across the company ever since. Their paths seem to intertwined a lot and the results are always entertaining. This is no exception as the four men, who are all incredibly talented in-ring performers. They know each others tells and tricks, which means the speed of the technical wrestling on display is blistering. As is often the case in recent years however, Shaffer and McManus just can’t stay on the same page and the superior friendship and teamwork from Corner and Andrews lead to them isolating ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ and finishing him off.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Aaron Andrews and Charlie Corner defeated Shaffer & McManus in 11:43 when Aaron Andrews pinned Riley McManus with a Flying Body Press.

Notes: Good match. McManus and Shaffer are perennial top-tier stars whose momentum and popularity rarely changes regardless of results and they are invested in a long-running feud. Andrews is a main event contender waiting to happen and Corner has once again settled into his new role as upper-midcard gatekeeper. It’s always the way for Cali Cool that he’s too laid back to push himself and he relies on others to do that for him. I can’t say his approach hasn’t worked thus far, but he could be a World Heavyweight Champion by now. Still now wasn’t the time for complaints.

iBQloHy.jpg
EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

wQkukIZ.jpg2A0TPco.jpgD0MqH2n.jpg

Davis Wayne Newton vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)

The former World Heavyweight Champion Davis Wayne Newton won the Steve Flash Trophy to book his place in a match with ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey, who remains unpinned since debuting. It’s one of the most anticipated matches of the year and a perfect main event for the summer spectacular. Vessey won the title off of Valiant, who himself won if from DWN. But since then, the All American Hero has taught Newton a thing or two about how to be a Champion in life. After the two get their elaborate entrances, the match begins. They trade headlocks to start and then do this awesome exchange of shoulderblocks and neither goes down. DWN takes down Vessey with a headlock, but the champ fires back with a leg lariat and they do a chop battle. DWN puts him down with a lariat and follows with a piledriver for two. They fight to the apron and trade forearms, and Vessey goes down as we take a break. Back with DWN beating him down and hitting a suplex, as Vessey looks on the backfoot for the first time in a long time. DWN puts the boots to him, but Vessey fights back with an shoulderbreaker and makes a comeback. Running boot in the corner and brainbuster gets two. Vessey goes up and a frog splash hits knees, and DWN goes to a chinlock. He switches that to a cross armbreaker, but Vessey makes the ropes and takes him down with a rana. DWN bails and Vessey hits him with a tope con hilo, and back in for another frog splash that gets two. DWN grabs the sleeper, but Vessey reverses to the Blue Thunder Bomb and that gets two. Newton with the Michaelerman’s Suplex, but Vessey escapes the STF and hits a bridging german for two. Vessey holds on and tries a second one, but DWN headbutts out and hits a Vessey Driver II, and then beats on him with elbows. It this point Dreadnought hits the ring and the referee and DWN are distracted. Cameron Vessey low-blows DWN, scoops him up in a Vessey Driver II of his own and hooks the legs to claim the victory.
In an exceptional match, Cameron Vessey defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 22:58 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II following interference from Dreadnought. Cameron Vessey makes defence number four of the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 87

Notes: I knew these two would bring the thunder and that’s exactly what they did. Wowza, what a match. I have that as the second best match in our company’s history and arguably could’ve been better without the Dread-ference. One things for sure… there will be a rematch…

OVERALL RATING: 85 – 0.33 (167,610 buys)

You cannot argue with the scores there as we move away from the Valiant Pure Sports Entertainment Main Event Era and into the Top-Quality Wrestling. In a roster packed with Vessey, DWN, Aaron Andrews, Fro Sure and many others, it seemed hugely unlikely that this era would last for years. And long may it.

Next time… DWN goes to hospital while Honest Frank evolves…

Prediction Results For EEE Summer Slamboree 2025

1. eayragt - 7/10

1. KyTeran - 7/10

3. Herrbear - 6/10

3. Scottie - 6/10

3. smw88 - 6/10

6. DinoKea - 5/10

6. kanegan - 5/10

8. Theheel - 4/10

8. ToastyCenturion - 4/10

10. John Lions - 2/10

1. DinoKea - 55/75 (73%)

2. eayragt - 52.5/75 (70%)

3. KyTeran - 51.5/75 (69%)

3. Theheel - 51.5/75 (69%)

5. ToastyCenturion - 50.5/75 (67%)

6. John Lions - 47.5/75 (63%)

7. Herrbear - 46.5/75 (62%)

8. smw88 - 41/65 (63%)

9. kanegan - 34/47 (72%)

10. Scottie - 33/46 (72%)

11. neslo24 - 6/9 (67%)

Oof. Well, this one certainly put the cat among the pigeons didn't it? From last months near perfect picks, to this months absolutely minefield of surprising results, upsets and DQs. Congrats to eayragt and KyTeran for putting up very respectible scores in among the chaos. DinoKea does manage to retain the top spot, but it was a great month for the two winners who climb back into contention.

New York City… where evolution is a part of life…

While I read through the monthly reports on profit and loss (we had invested a lot in many facets of the business) and the merchandising, Honest Frank Jr paid me a visit. With his dad. Honest Frank Sr was still working as a manager and road agent in NYCW, so this wasn’t so unusual. They asked for a brief chat and Junior explained that he was done being an impactful wrestler and wondered if switching to entertainer might help him in the long run? I told him I thought it probably would and so we agreed.

Monthly Merchandise:

1. Davis Wayne Newton - $311,851 (-$14,613)

2. Valiant - $249,815 (-$90,657)

3. Prime Time Jack Pryde - $188,996 (+$12,553)

4. Aaron Andrews - $197,691 (-$7,458)

5. Charlie Corner - $75,711 (-$1,452)

6. Fro Sure - $63,593 (+$3,915)

7. Zippy Deverell - $62,286 (+$15,026)

8. George Trapesi - $46,639 (+$1,074)

9. Cameron Vessey - $42,412 (+$2,462)

10. Rafe Sasay - $39,710 (+$7,205)

Davis Wayne Newton had exploded. I couldn’t believe it. Combine that with solid growth from Prime Time and The Ace and we barely missed the complete collapse of Valiant’s figures. Nice. After the last month’s main event, I wanted to focus on a rematch between DWN and Vessey.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #77
Friday, Week 1, September 2025
Attendance: 11,493

[*]ANGLE: Sabotage plays and here comes the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion… Prime Time Jack Pryde. He’s living proof that when you look good, you fight good and when you fight good, you win good, and when you win good… you get paid good. And he slaps the belt to cheers. But here comes Honest Frank Jr. He wants Prime Time to know that he’s done well. Frank never thought someone without wrestling in his blood like The Legend Killer would be able to hold the title for as long as he was, but he’s risen above his pauper roots to make a moderate success of himself. But enough is enough. It’s time that the Second Generation Superstar took his rightful place back with the title. Prime Time responds saying he thought all the silver spoon second-generation performers were all in Generation Alpha. How come Frank isn’t? Not good enough? This touches a nerve and Frank Fr is throwing one his temper tantrums and then challenges Prime Time to a match. The champion responds that they should compare friends, so why not a Gang Wars match tonight… and to help encourage him… these are his partners. Aaron Andrews and Charlie Corner launch a jump-attack on Frank.
Rating: 86

[*]SINGLES MATCH: George Trapesi vs. Spike Sylvain
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, George Trapesi defeated Spike Sylvain in 9:52 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat.
Rating: 68

[*]ANGLE: Honest Frank Jr is backstage holding his neck and looking for ‘friends’ to help him. Shaffer and McManus don’t have any interest in helping him, but they do want to beat the snot out of The Ace and Corner. So they’ll have his back.

[*]EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Samoan Wrecking Crew vs. The Fantastic Express (c)
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated Samoan Wrecking Crew in 10:21 when Rafe Sashay pinned Loa Laki with a Fantastic Flashbang. The Fantastic Express make defence number seven of the EEE World Tag Team.

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is live from a hospital bed. He’s once again fallen foul of being a lone wolf, a solitary soldier, a hero among boys. Generation Alpha, like those before it are a consistent pain, but this isn’t his first rodeo. And that wasn’t his only shot at the gold. Cameron Vessey needs to watch himself, because the Canadian Hero is coming back; very, very soon.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Valiant & Fro Sure vs. Chip Martin & Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Valiant and Fro Sure defeated Chip Martin and Dreadnought in 10:11 when Fro Sure pinned Dreadnought after using a foreign object.

[*]ANGLE: Backstage The Keelan Family jump George Trapesi and beat him down until The Combat Club make the save.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Alistair Shufflebottom & Ben Williams vs. New School Principals
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, New School Principals defeated Alistair Shufflebottom and Ben Williams in 7:35 when Sandman Winks submitted Ben Williams with a Deep Sleep. During the match we also had Big Jon Walker run in and attack Sandman.
Rating: 47

[*]ANGLE: Cameron Vessey is with the rest of Generation Alpha and watching events unfold from the Executive Suite. They celebrate by toasting the champion and to the future… which is them.

[*]GANG WARS MATCH: Prime Time Jack Pryde, Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner vs. Honest Frank Jr, Trent Shaffer & Riley McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Aaron Andrews and Charlie Corner drew with Honest Frank Jr and Shaffer & McManus in 9:37 following a double count out.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 84 – 2.37 (1,779,356 viewers)

Absolutely no arguing with that main event. Get in there boys. Slight downside was Valiant suffering whiplash neck strain, but he’d recover soon. In wrestling news the SWF World Heavyweight had been won by Remo, who is never the wrong person to put the title on.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #78
Friday, Week 2, September 2025
Attendance: 11,237

[*]ANGLE: Cameron Vessey is out to the ring with Generation Alpha. With Davis Wayne Newton still in hospital, he doesn’t have much on. But The Stone Foundation have a number one contender’s match coming up in a few minutes. Having solidified his role as the World Heavyweight Champion; The Man wants the rest of his followers to claim gold too. It begins with the World Tag Team Titles. George Trapesi and The Combat Club come out and Trapesi is here to even the odds and make sure The Combat Club aren’t stopped from outside on their quest to regain the tag team titles. And if The Man has nothing else on, he’ll happily claim the number one contenders slot and beat him silly… tonight! Vessey tells him he’s had his chance in the past. So, the answer is no.

[*]NO.1 CONTENDERS MATCH: The Combat Club vs. The Stone Foundation
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Stone Foundation defeated The Combat Club in 8:54 when Michael Stone submitted JP Barnham with a Stone Ankle Stretch.

[*]ANGLE: After the match the brawl is on between the two groups and with The Combat Club dealing with The Stone Foundation and Chip Martin; Trapesi lines up Vessey and delivers the biggest Star Maker Lariat to date, knocking Vessey silly. He only stops the assault when Dreadnought gets in the ring to offer his body as protection to the champ.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bradley Blaze vs. The Masked Mauler
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Bradley Blaze defeated The Masked Mauler in 6:20 by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.
Rating: 59

[*]SINGLES MATCH: The Eagle vs. Frantic Ali
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Eagle defeated Frantic Ali in 7:53 by pinfall with a Freedom Slam.
Rating: 56

[*]ANGLE: Backstage, Trapesi and The Combat Club are returning to the Locker Room when The Keelan Family launch a vicious assault on them with The Perfect One targeting the leg of Trapesi.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Eddie Howard vs. Honest Frank Jr
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Honest Frank Jr defeated Eddie Howard in 9:36 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.
Rating: 62

[*]ANGLE: President Keith announces that after the showdown at the top of the hour, he now wants to see George Trapesi against ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey for the World Heavyweight Title… tonight.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. Cali Slick
In a superb match, Aaron Andrews defeated Cali Slick in 10:24 by pinfall with a Standing Hot Shot.

[*]ANGLE: Billy Keelan is entering the private room of the World Tag Team Champions with Danny Hagman in tow. The two approach The Fantastic Express and Cousin Solly. Keelan is here on behalf of The Twin Powers. He’s requesting they get added to the title match at the next Supershow. Cousin Solly gets up to speak, but Rafe steps in and holds a finger to Solly’s mouth to shut him up. He tells them that come into the champs locker room and don’t even bring The Twin Powers with them. Disrespectful. And you bring this chump instead and he gestures at Hagman who moves to start a fight before Keelan calms him down. Keelan promises to go to the President about this. Hagman points at The Fantastic Express threateningly before he leaves. Zippy, who has missed the entire interaction offers Rafe some Alabama BBQ meats he’s been cooking.
Rating: 88

[*]EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: George Trapesi vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)
In an exceptional match, Cameron Vessey defeated George Trapesi in 10:30 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II following interference from Pepper Pelton. Cameron Vessey makes defence number five of the EEE World Heavyweight.

[*]ANGLE: After match Davis Wayne Newton is attacking Cameron Vessey as Generation Alpha storm to protect the champion. Meanwhile Trapesi is beating down ‘The Perfect One’ and this brings out The Keelan Family too and before too long the ring of full of wrestlers attacking one another.
Rating: 91

[*]OVERALL RATING: 83 – 2.43 (1,825,475 viewers)

A nice big brawl ending following a great title match. Trapesi gets the boost of fighting his long-term nemesis, while losing because of his new one. DWN is back and has vengeance in his heart from the beatdown at Summer Slamboree.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #79
Friday, Week 3, September 2025
Attendance: 11,514

[*]ANGLE: President Keith is out to announce that there will be a number one contenders match tonight between Davis Wayne Newton and one of either Trent Shaffer or Riley McManus. They can decide amongst one another. The two immediately play rock, paper, scissors and Trent wins. Riley looks upset and demands a Best of Three, but Trent has already shaken President Keith’s hand.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Big Jon Walker vs. Denny King
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Big Jon Walker defeated Denny King in 9:47 by pinfall with a Monster DDT.

[*]ANGLE: Valiant and Fro Sure enter President Keith’s office. They want a match at the Supershow against Dreadnought and that damn pipsqueak Chip Martin. President Keith allows them the request, but to their surprise Dreadnought is behind them and he unleashes Hell on both men with Chip Martin egging him on.

[*]GANG WARS: Ben Williams, Alistair Shufflebottom & Bryan Jewett vs. Pepper Pelton & The Twin Powers
In a decent match, The Keelan Family (Pepper Pelton, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Andrew Harper) defeated Ben Williams, Alistair Shufflebottom and Bryan Jewett in 7:55 when Andrew Harper pinned Ben Williams with a Spike Slam.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Charlie Corner vs. William Jetterson
In a decent match, Charlie Corner defeated William Jetterson in 9:54 by pinfall with a Corner Cutter.

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Trapesi tells The Perfect One he’s made an enemy for life and at the Supershow him and The Combat Club are going to make them tap, or their bones will snap.

[*]EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Marcus English vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Marcus English in 9:43 by count out. Prime Time Jack Pryde makes defence number seven of the EEE Intercontinental.

[*]ANGLE: After the match Honest Frank Jr beats down Prime Time and then poses with the belt stood over an unconscious foe.

[*]NO.1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Trent Shaffer in 10:20 by submission with a STF after interference from Aaron Andrews.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 81 – 2.98 (2,001,451 viewers)

The Shaffer, McManus, Corner and Andrews feud continues as I question whether there are too many interference endings to matches. But the audience seem to like them, so who am I to change things about. This isn’t MMA, it’s a soap opera… with chairshots. There seemed to be little going on in the world, so we roll on.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #80
Friday, Week 4, September 2025
Attendance: 11,662

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is feeling himself and he’s up in the Executive Suite Balcony once again. He’s wearing a brand new sequined robe and being fed grapes by an attendant. Life, it seems, is very good for DWN. He answers his mobile and tells the person the other end that address for the Weston Square Garden… he then says it’s Sunday… and then finishes with ‘See you then.’
Rating: 87

[*]SINGLES MATCH: JP Barnham vs. Cali Slick
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Cali Slick defeated JP Barnham in 9:38 by pinfall with a Slick-Back following interference from Bulldozer Brandon Smith.

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Valiant enters Generation Alpha’s locker room, bold as brass. He ignores everyone else and grabs Chip Martin round the neck and pushes him against a wall, before he’s able to control himself. “Oh,” he says. “I’m angry. I’ve not done anger before… I don’t know what happens now. Watch yourself kid… we’re in uncharted territory.” Dreadnought then launches a vicious attack on behalf of Chip, but Valiant is able to hold his own against The Monster before finally being beaten back out of the room.
Rating: 76

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Eddie Howard vs. Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Danny Hagman defeated Eddie Howard in 10:01 by pinfall with a Missing Piece.

[*]ANGLE: Honest Frank Jr has a microphone and is standing in the centre of the ring.
“Seven months. It’s been a long seven months since the Intercontinental Title was stolen from me. I was never pinned, I never submitted and yet somehow… I lost the title. President Keith has been holding me down, giving title shots to every Tom, Dick and Danny before giving me the rightful shot. But now, after seven months, it’s my chance. I got caught up in the drama around the implosion of the Cross River Connection, I’ve been betrayed by those closest to me as Dreadnought joined a group without me and Big Jon is now… a cowboy or something. But y’know what, I’m still here. Prime Time Jack Pryde; I don’t like you. I’ve never liked you. You’re the most overrated piece of trash in professional wrestling. And at Supershow: Vengeance, I will get exactly what. Vengeance. And when all is said and done, every loser around these parts is going to have to recognise that Honest Frank Jr is the real deal.”

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Texas Roughriders vs. Samoan Wrecking Crew
In a decent match, The Texas Roughriders defeated Samoan Wrecking Crew in 7:43 when Bradley Blaze pinned Loa Afu with a Lasso Whiplash.

[*]ANGLE: Monty Trescarde walks past Big Jon and the Roughriders on his way to the ring and after some arguing, a pushing match ensures until referees run down to remove the Texans.

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bryan Jewett vs. Monty Trescarde
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Monty Trescarde defeated Bryan Jewett in 5:37 by pinfall with a Cash Bonus.
Rating: 49

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Generation Alpha are receiving a rousing speech from Cameron Vessey ready for their match. The group leaves the locker room to head to the ring. Chip is the last man to leave, when he’s set upon by a masked man and beaten down.

[*]TEN-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton, Valiant, Fro Sure & The Fantastic Express vs. Generation Alpha
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton, Valiant, Fro Sure, Rafe Sashay and Zippy Deverell defeated Generation Alpha (Cameron Vessey, Chip Martin, Dreadnought, Michael Stone and Christopher Stone) in 9:43 when Fro Sure pinned Chip Martin while using the ropes for leverage.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 80 – 3.21 (2,361,102 viewers)

Yet another big match finish to set the faces up nicely heading into VENGEANCE. Let’s see what we can do there.

EEE Supershow: Vengeance

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Davis Wayne Newton vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey ©

EEE Intercontinental Title: Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express ©

Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus

Charlie Corner vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer

‘The International Sensation’ Seiji Jimbo vs. Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman

Valiant & Fro Sure vs. Chip Martin & Dreadnought

Big Jon Walker vs. Monty Trescarde

George Trapesi & The Combat Club vs. The Keelan Family (Pepper Pelton & The Twin Powers)

Next time… will VENGEANCE be had?

EEE World Heavyweight Title: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey © def. Davis Wayne Newton

Vessey's run is just too good

EEE Intercontinental Title: Prime Time Jack Pryde © def. Honest Frank Jr

I don't think Frank is your next IC Champ

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Stone Foundation def. The Fantastic Express ©

It's time

‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus def. Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews

Hard pick as these are my favoured two, but surely Riley's got his moment coming

Charlie Corner def. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer

It's got to be even

‘The International Sensation’ Seiji Jimbo def. Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman

Not a debut loss person

Chip Martin & Dreadnought def. Valiant & Fro Sure

Since the others won on TV

Big Jon Walker def. Monty Trescarde

Freebee

George Trapesi & The Combat Club def. The Keelan Family (Pepper Pelton & The Twin Powers)

Twin Powers are getting old

George Trapesi & The Combat Club vs. The Keelan Family (Pepper Pelton & The Twin Powers)

Damn, that was a rough last show..

Can we just give a moment of respect to that match between Aaron Andrews and Cali Slick?

Clean? No way. Great? Absolutely

Unless you've got another plan for Pryde, this isn't happening

On the other hand, now is the right time to pull the trigger on this one

Okay, I know that I've been a McManus mark, but I DWN vs Cam can only last so long, and adding Andrews to the title picture makes sense. Still hoping for a face turn for Riley!

And if McManuc does turn face his first feud will be Shaffer, so he needs to stay hot

Assuming Jimbo isn't coming off a serious injury (you did check, didn't you?), he's a huge signing. He could easily win here, but some form of cheap win won't sacrifice Hagman after his good performance last month

This would be huge for Chip, but without it risks remaining the whipping boy of this stable

When we get to Walker vs Dreadnought it'll be... awful. But spectacular

Maybe? Pepper needs this as much as Trapesi, so it's a coin flip

k91EC19.jpg

Sunday, Week 4, September 2025
Weston Square Garden, New York City, New York
Attendance: 38,395

TAG TEAM MATCH: Valiant & Fro Sure vs. Chip Martin & Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Chip Martin and Dreadnought defeated Valiant and Fro Sure in 9:59 when Chip Martin pinned Fro Sure with a Super Kick after Bryan Vessey interfered.

Notes: Big win for Chip Martin, riding off the back of the dominance of Dreadnought. Fro Sure takes the loss, because he’s stuck in that horrible middle-ground between championship contender and midcard workhorse. He’s definitely too charismatic to remain in the role for too long, but for now we’d use him to help elevate a new generation of midcard workers and Chip Martin was a good choice. Match was amazing, as Fro Sure matches normally are.

SINGLES MATCH: Seiji Jimbo vs. Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman
In a decent match, Danny Hagman defeated Seiji Jimbo in 7:59 by pinfall with a Missing Piece after Billy Keelan interfered.

Notes: Another match, another heel win and another interference. Were we over-doing it? Almost certainly. I’d brought Seiji Jimbo in to see if we could recreate the rise of Magnum Kobe and while he’s lost a few matches, broadly he’s been impressive. This however was a disappointment. Still, The Kid needed a match and a win and he got one.

EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Honest Frank Jr defeated Prime Time Jack Pryde in 10:30 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Honest Frank Jr wins the EEE Intercontinental.

Notes: Prime Time Jack Pryde’s run had been excellent and allowed him to break away from the tag team ranks properly. But I had a plan for Honest Frank which would see us through the rest of the year and it begins here, with the tainted victory. Good match as expected from these two.

EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated The Stone Foundation in 9:53 when Rafe Sashay pinned Christopher Stone with a Fantastic Flashbang following interference from two masked men. The Fantastic Express make defence number eight of the EEE World Tag Team.

Notes: The Fantastic Express hold onto the titles thanks to the two masked invaders. Anyone whose subscribed to the EEE Network will recognise the builds of the two men as The Fabulous Ones (former NYCW Tag Team Champions). But for those who only follow EEE, it’s going to be a nice surprise. An absolutely incredible match, which proves once and for all that The Stone Foundation are firmly established as a top tag team.

ANGLE: After the match, the two masked men from the show before lay an almighty beatdown on The Stone Foundation after the match, but bail when Dreadnought, Chip Martin and Bryan Vessey run down for support.

Notes: INTRIGUE!

SINGLES MATCH: Big Jon Walker vs. Monty Trescarde
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Monty Trescarde defeated Big Jon Walker in 10:30 by disqualification.
Rating: 57

Notes: Our attempt to rebrand Big Jon Walker continue as he dishes out a Dreadnought-like rage DQ finish for whipping Monty Trescarde like a Government mule. The match was not great, but it helped develop the character of Big Jon Walker. In retrospect a clean pinfall win would’ve done a better job.

GANG WARS MATCH: George Trapesi & The Combat Club vs. The Keelan Family (Pepper Pelton & The Twin Powers)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Keelan Family (Pepper Pelton, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Andrew Harper) defeated George Trapesi and The Combat Club in 9:33 when Pepper Pelton pinned JP Barnham while using the ropes for leverage.

Notes: ‘The Perfect One’ is never above some cheating and they get a good win. Looking back at the booking of this show, I wondered why I was so opposed to clean finishes? A desperate attempt to keep feuds running on perhaps? Regardless of that, this match was decent but would probably have been better if the heels had just won outright.

SINGLES MATCH: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Riley McManus defeated Aaron Andrews in 23:50 by disqualification after The Ace was caught using a chair laid out by Riley.

Notes: A win for The Georgia Bulldog. What a time to be alive. Seriously though, from cheap finish to tainted to cheap again. Will anyone on this show ever win outright? This is actually an important match for McManus however as he’s just been floating around the company for years with limited big wins to his name. But this is a nice step in the right direction. Not a big step because it was DQ. But a win is a win is a win.

SINGLES MATCH: Charlie Corner vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Trent Shaffer defeated Charlie Corner in 9:56 by pinfall after using a foreign object.

Notes: Well… of course it’s a foreign object. Why not? Amazed I didn’t choose a Dusty Finish too. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer, like Riley McManus has been something of a top-tier whipping boy for ages. So it’s nice to see him get a win, even if he had to cheat to do it.

iBQloHy.jpg
EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

wQkukIZ.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgD0MqH2n.jpg

Davis Wayne Newton vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)
Vessey brings a Canadian flag with him, which he proceeds to wipe his backside with and then throws to the ground and stamps on. Newton attacks Vessey before the bell and they brawl into the crowd, with DWN pounding the hell out of Vessey. Vessey rams DWN to the stairs and chokes him out with a flag, then they brawl back into the crowd again, and down the aisle to the entranceway. Vessey takes a suplex on the concrete. DWN tosses him over a barricade and nails him with a fire extinguisher. They get into the ring and the bell finally rings to start the match. DWN chokes Vessey out with the flag of Quebec, legdrops him, and gives him an inverted atomic drop. Vessey comes back with the flying forearm. He punts DWN right in the head. They fight outside the ring again and the Champ drops DWN on the steps, then rams the Canadian flag in DWN’s throat. Cam throws him back in and hits an axehandle off the top, then applies a front-facelock. DWN tosses him off to escape. Vessey takes control with a slam and a bodypress off the top, reversed for a two count. DWN kicks at Vessey’s knee and applies a ringpost Figure-Four. The Canadian Hero continues working on the leg and applies a standard Figure-Four. Vessey reverses and DWN makes the ropes. Cross-corner whip and Newton hits a Legsweep followed by a Snap Suplex, but Vessey pulls the referee in the way of the elbow off the second rope. Seizing the momentum Vessey rakes the eyes, and Generation Alpha are out while the ref is still down. They beat DWN mercilessly and scatter as the two masked men from earlier appear for the Pier Six Brawl. The referee comes to as Vessey applies the STF of all things, but it’s too late and the referee calls for the bell.
In an exceptional match, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Cameron Vessey in 23:54 when Cameron Vessey was disqualified when Generation Alpha ran in and attacked Davis Wayne Newton and the two masked men came in afterwards to defend DWN and chase off his attackers.

Notes: It’s the perfect card. Every single one of them a dodgy finish. I had to figure out a way to not do this again, but I had considered why. It was the upcoming massive contract negotiations. I was worried that I might suddenly lose a lot of worker, so I think I was trying to limit the potential losses. I would have to make sure not have so many contracts expire at the same time again.

OVERALL RATING: 82 – 0.33 (165,808 buyers)

Good event despite the nonsense finishes and in a blast from the past after the show, I learnt that we’d lost to TCW for the first time ever as they ran a main event where Ernest Youngman beat Masked Stranger to win his first TCW World Heavyweight Title. With Youngman on top, anything was possible for TCW. Dammit.

Next time… I had to stop being controlled by fear and two new workers join us from NYCW…

Prediction Results For EEE Vengeance

1. John Lions - 6/9

2. smw88 - 4/9

3. eayragt - 3/9

3. MisterRomanini - 3/9

5. DinoKea - 2/9

5. Herrbear - 2/9

5. KyTeran - 2/9

5. ToastyCenturion - 2/9

1. DinoKea - 57/84 (69%)

2. eayragt - 55.5/84 (66%)

3. John Lions - 53.5/84 (64%)

3. KyTeran - 53.5/84 (64%)

5. ToastyCenturion - 52.5/84 (63%)

6. Theheel - 51.5/75 (69%)

7. Herrbear - 48.5/84 (58%)

8. smw88 - 45/74 (61%)

9. kanegan - 34/47 (72%)

10. Scottie - 33/46 (72%)

11. neslo24 - 6/9 (67%)

Oh my. It seems that I accidantlly caught you all out with some of the dodgiest booking of all time. I feel apologies are in order here as I've effectively tanked all your percentages, which was not the intention at all. With that being said; congrats to John Lions who bursts back into the top 3 overall and is now tied with KyTeran. Hopefully next month is a little easier on the dodgy finishes.