Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (VERSION 1.05 RELEASED 19 OCT 23)

8 hours ago, FellaLibby said:

Well I should clarify, I did a watching save. I do a rule of thumb to not fully play before seeing what I'm in for. Plus I like seeing what the AI does, Also, I miss read myself, its 5 years. Still, heres what happened.

Ah ok! Yeah I've ran way too many of these, but good to see someone else do it and still have different results. It's one of things I'm proud of with the mod, each test sim ends with different results. For example WCG died year one in yours, I have rarely seen them die at all on any of the god knows how many runs I did in tested

SHA and BGW die a lot though...but they should as they're SHA and BGW haha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Ah ok! Yeah I've ran way too many of these, but good to see someone else do it and still have different results. It's one of things I'm proud of with the mod, each test sim ends with different results. For example WCG died year one in yours, I have rarely seen them die at all on any of the god knows how many runs I did in tested

Im about to finish a 4 year playing save, between WCG and a company that i opened myself. I dont know if it help you, but i can post captures here if you want.

I am working on '26 now rather than '22 so it wouldn't help as such, but at the same time it would be interesting to see how things have developed! Think others might be interested too, could be wrong though!

I remember one test save seeing Johnny Woz becoming wrestler of the year. He's a "pudgy podcaster" working for Fusion in the UK. Terrible at the start of the game, wrestler of the year by 2026. I'm always interesting in seeing things like that play out lol

14 hours ago, AboardTheArk said:

What's the war down in Mexico looking like? Surprised CILL have been surviving, they're a great company but you'd think with 4 big ones in a war and their one draw working Coastal Zone they're toast AI wise.

The "Mexican Wrestle War" is SOTBPW and everyone else. SOTBPW is ranked 9th, where as OLLIE is 28th, Skull is 37th as a *big*, EMLL is 38th close behind, PCW hangs around at 42nd, CILL is medium at 45th, MHW survives at 51st and last in Mexico is LE at 74th.

One notable thing I should mention about these companies, is that SOTBPW was Company of the Year in 2022, but OLLIE was in 2023 and 2024. And The Most Improved Company was CILL in 2026.

Also @lavelleuk if you ever need a thing for intros to saves, you should totally call the Mexico area the Mexican Wrestle War. Just saying ;) P.S. I wouldn't mind doing your intro's...

Edited by FellaLibby
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

SHA are still hanging in there in August 2024 of my save. Athletic Empire were the first Australian promotion to fall, with Luxe now in a bad way. I've only got Oceania loaded though, so I'm not sure if that affects the dynamics in any way.

Nice work @FellaLibby and @juan_historico. Who are DIW's current title holders in those saves?

29 minutes ago, 619 said:

SHA are still hanging in there in August 2024 of my save. Athletic Empire were the first Australian promotion to fall, with Luxe now in a bad way. I've only got Oceania loaded though, so I'm not sure if that affects the dynamics in any way.

Nice work @FellaLibby and @juan_historico. Who are DIW's current title holders in those saves?

Sure, DIW Champion is 7 time champion Rob Edwards. Currently on 13 defenses. DIW Australian is 2 time champion Cesar Sionis, and the tag champions are Soul Burner and Con McReady who have just formed just before the end of 2026 and are named "Justice League Dark"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FellaLibby said:

Sure, DIW Champion is 7 time champion Rob Edwards. Currently on 13 defenses. DIW Australian is 2 time champion Cesar Sionis, and the tag champions are Soul Burner and Con McReady who have just formed just before the end of 2026 and are named "Justice League Dark"

8 hours ago, 619 said:

As on my save in Dicember 2026, DIW Champion is Crazy Train beating  Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi and tag teams champions are Creeper and Writhe. I see that both of them came from AE, which closed in 2024. In my save SHA closed in December of 2025, lasting a little bit longer than OLD. Luxe Wrestling just closed in September of 2026. The DIW Australian champion is a DIW original, The Anarchist in his 3º reign.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FellaLibby said:

The "Mexican Wrestle War" is SOTBPW and everyone else. SOTBPW is ranked 9th, where as OLLIE is 28th, Skull is 37th as a *big*, EMLL is 38th close behind, PCW hangs around at 42nd, CILL is medium at 45th, MHW survives at 51st and last in Mexico is LE at 74th.

One notable thing I should mention about these companies, is that SOTBPW was Company of the Year in 2022, but OLLIE was in 2023 and 2024. And The Most Improved Company was CILL in 2026.

Also @lavelleuk if you ever need a thing for intros to saves, you should totally call the Mexico area the Mexican Wrestle War. Just saying ;) P.S. I wouldn't mind doing your intro's...

SOTBPW always dominate, even in default data from '16 and '20 when doing test saves, OLLIE always right up there too, with WLW. I've said before but TEW love their lucha!

I have wanted to do intros before actually but they've always been a bit beyond me graphically!

@619 @juan_historico I see you both say Luxe is struggling, I actually noticed during testing how female companies in Oceania do is down to pure luck. While it isn't guaranteed, if the future graduates are so bad the shows are terrible they die. If they're average they survive. But also seen where if the graduates are too good they get too popular and cost the companies too much money and companies die lol

A recurring theme is smaller companies getting talents way better than they could possibly need and sending themselves bankrupt, even with firing preference being "with wallet"

• Like 1

Thanks for replying @FellaLibby and @juan_historico. That's cool they've been able to keep Rob Edwards on top for so long in the first save, and interesting about the AE raid in the second. It was 2024 that AE died in my save too.

@lavelleuk It's great that the game world unfolds so differently in every save. That can't have been easy to achieve with such a vast database, where each change you make must have a lot of side effects. Interesting about it being female graduate dependent too: I think that variance is probably a good thing on balance as it adds to the variety. Likewise, smaller companies bankrupting themselves through stupidity must be frustrating as a mod maker without the tools to stop it, but I guess it is something that happens a lot in the real world too.

13 hours ago, 619 said:

Thanks for replying @FellaLibby and @juan_historico. That's cool they've been able to keep Rob Edwards on top for so long in the first save, and interesting about the AE raid in the second. It was 2024 that AE died in my save too.

@lavelleuk It's great that the game world unfolds so differently in every save. That can't have been easy to achieve with such a vast database, where each change you make must have a lot of side effects. Interesting about it being female graduate dependent too: I think that variance is probably a good thing on balance as it adds to the variety. Likewise, smaller companies bankrupting themselves through stupidity must be frustrating as a mod maker without the tools to stop it, but I guess it is something that happens a lot in the real world too.

It's why i have to give the inactive promotions so much money, they still can die but it takes longer and at least gives them a fighting chance

Men, i just run a save with WCG and one of the most annoying thing happen: GCG was in debt, so INSPIRES bought it and use it as a development. So they raid EVERYONE IN JAPAN. And it´s specially bleeding for BCG and WCG because they just let free the old talent that INSPIRES doesn`t renew and all the young talent in GCG is unsignible, so my god. I must recognise that in a fury attack after the 123 raid they do me ( just insignificant Seta Kano, who i don´t see the necesity of sign him, except just for f* me up) i did the thing that every human person would do: i set GCG in 500.000.000 debt, so when INSPIRES rescue it at the end of the month, they will be dead. So INSPIRES is going to die, because as Budd timeless said in Bill Kill 2: "That woman, deserves her revenge and... we deserve to die. But then again, so does she. So, I guess we'll just see. Won't we?". And then the flood of talent will be massive, as the economy and the industry keep rising. An interesting game in a few months.

Edited by juan_historico

13 hours ago, juan_historico said:

Men, i just run a save with WCG and one of the most annoying thing happen: GCG was in debt, so INSPIRES bought it and use it as a development. So they raid EVERYONE IN JAPAN. And it´s specially bleeding for BCG and WCG because they just let free the old talent that INSPIRES doesn`t renew and all the young talent in GCG is unsignible, so my god. I must recognise that in a fury attack after the 123 raid they do me ( just insignificant Seta Kano, who i don´t see the necesity of sign him, except just for f* me up) i did the thing that every human person would do: i set GCG in 500.000.000 debt, so when INSPIRES rescue it at the end of the month, they will be dead. So INSPIRES is going to die, because as Budd timeless said in Bill Kill 2: "That woman, deserves her revenge and... we deserve to die. But then again, so does she. So, I guess we'll just see. Won't we?". And then the flood of talent will be massive, as the economy and the industry keep rising. An interesting game in a few months.

That's interesting, it's not something I really look out for but I have never  seen INSPIRES buy a promotion to use as development, but then I've not really looked out for it so probably happens more than I realise

They do quite often often a performance centre and link up with BCG, not sure why always BCG, maybe the prestige.

1 hour ago, kn777 said:

Hi Lavelleuk. First off, thank you for this mod, it is a masterpiece!

Just wondering, do you know if selecting only one continent at the beginning of the game will make load times quicker?

It will make it loads quicker, but it will also make the world quite unbalanced (for example, - play in just Japan and suddenly all the big names available in that region from USPW, TCW, SWF etc are unemployed so will flock over to the region)

It may balance itself out though quite quickly, I've never ran a save like that to check. I do know others play that way and haven't complained though, but just thought I should warn you :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

It will make it loads quicker, but it will also make the world quite unbalanced (for example, - play in just Japan and suddenly all the big names available in that region from USPW, TCW, SWF etc are unemployed so will flock over to the region)

It may balance itself out though quite quickly, I've never ran a save like that to check. I do know others play that way and haven't complained though, but just thought I should warn you :)

Ah, good point about the imbalance. Thanks for your response and thanks again for creating such an amazing mod!

2 hours ago, kn777 said:

Ah, good point about the imbalance. Thanks for your response and thanks again for creating such an amazing mod!

Thank you, I am glad you enjoy it!

Just fyi I was tempted to make regional versions of this mod in case loading times were too much, but there didn't seem to be any interest when I asked around

However, because '26 version will be so big I will (probably) be doing regional versions for that one which might help people

I also have tentative plans do do a full release and a smaller version with just the the more important promotions, but will have to see how the game world looks when complete. The tiny/insignificant promotions add so much to a big huge open world that can develop and change, but I get that some people might just want a quicker running version with the big players of the world.

We shall see

• Like 4

@lavelleuk @kn777

I only loaded Oceania for my DIW save so tried some quick analysis in case it's helpful. I think there are 86 non-Australians/New Zealanders who start January 2022 outside of Oceania but available to work there. As of August 2024 (32 months in), only 3 of those 86 have joined an Oceania-based company: Garry The Entertainer, George Wolfe and Willow. And of the 14 Australians/New Zealanders who weren't in Oceania in January 2022, only 2 have returned: Kerry Wayne and Maurice Jackson. I suspect they'd be less likely to return if all countries were loaded, but it still feels like a plausible enough percentage.

So from this experience, I'd say it hasn't in any way been a game-breaker. I'm not that experienced with the In-Game Editor but suspect there may also be some workarounds there for individual cases. If for instance you found it immersion-breaking to be able to hire Marc DuBois for a DIW show for $30, you can probably edit him as Left The Business and that way neither you or your competitiors should be able to exploit it.

TL;DR: You can play a save with one region loaded without it overly affecting the experience. That said, I have loaded all regions for my subsequent dabbles with IWW and CGC just to enjoy the mod in all its immersive glory with all its depth and possibilities.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 619 said:

@lavelleuk @kn777

I only loaded Oceania for my DIW save so tried some quick analysis in case it's helpful. I think there are 86 non-Australians/New Zealanders who start January 2022 outside of Oceania but available to work there. As of August 2024 (32 months in), only 3 of those 86 have joined an Oceania-based company: Garry The Entertainer, George Wolfe and Willow. And of the 14 Australians/New Zealanders who weren't in Oceania in January 2022, only 2 have returned: Kerry Wayne and Maurice Jackson. I suspect they'd be less likely to return if all countries were loaded, but it still feels like a plausible enough percentage.

So from this experience, I'd say it hasn't in any way been a game-breaker. I'm not that experienced with the In-Game Editor but suspect there may also be some workarounds there for individual cases. If for instance you found it immersion-breaking to be able to hire Marc DuBois for a DIW show for $30, you can probably edit him as Left The Business and that way neither you or your competitiors should be able to exploit it.

TL;DR: You can play a save with one region loaded without it overly affecting the experience. That said, I have loaded all regions for my subsequent dabbles with IWW and CGC just to enjoy the mod in all its immersive glory with all its depth and possibilities.

That's good to know actually, thank you

I was thinking for the region-based versions of just deleting everyone who either A) isn't available in that region and B) has never worked in the region even if they are technically available to work there

But that's a long way off tbh lol

I don't know anything about mod-making but it sounds like a lot of extra work for you on top of all the time put into building this amazing and enormous world if you then have to create 10 different databases to suit individual playing habits/computer speeds.

If you wanted to accommodate people who only load one region without having to create lots of versions, maybe you could just provide lists "these are the people to remove from the database if starting an Oceania-only save", "these are the ones to remove if playing Japan-only", or would that be just as much work as creating the individual databases? 😅

Anyway, you clearly know best so I don't know why I'm pretending I know what I'm talking about, haha. Just don't want you losing too much sleep for our entertainment 😆

38 minutes ago, 619 said:

I don't know anything about mod-making but it sounds like a lot of extra work for you on top of all the time put into building this amazing and enormous world if you then have to create 10 different databases to suit individual playing habits/computer speeds.

If you wanted to accommodate people who only load one region without having to create lots of versions, maybe you could just provide lists "these are the people to remove from the database if starting an Oceania-only save", "these are the ones to remove if playing Japan-only", or would that be just as much work as creating the individual databases? 😅

Anyway, you clearly know best so I don't know why I'm pretending I know what I'm talking about, haha. Just don't want you losing too much sleep for our entertainment 😆

I actually don't think it'll be too bad, but maybe I'm naive. Plus my thinking is the amount of time it would take me once is a lot less than it would potentially take dozens of people to do lol

Plus I will have to do something to pass the time once the mod is done haha 

Although I did just think I probably don't have enough space on my MediaFire account anyway which probably makes the whole thing moot

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Number1Leo said:

I made some logos for a personal RSW save and I thought someone might appreciate them

RockStar (2).jpg

RSW Glory Days.jpg

RSW ENERGY!.jpg

Thank you for them!

7 hours ago, KyTeran said:

Was doing a watcher save and just got to January 2030 and the biggest surprise was Karen Whitney buying AAA in November 2029.  She has proceeded to declare war on CZCW and BHOTWG in December because of course she would.  I expect 2030 to be a bad year for AAA.

That's awesome! RIP AAA

Just got to January 2031 and AAA has declared war on the following companies: BHOTWG, CZCW, CILL, Fantasy Pro Wrestling (FPW, which opened in 2024), IWW, and NYCW.  20 wrestlers have left the company including names like Alexis Lee Littlefeather, Monster Ishimura, Big Momma Maddox, Tex-Mex, and The Uprising.

Sidenote: I remember seeing earlier on that SHA and BGW tend to die off, well SHA closed in 2024, but BGW is still going strong, it even has over a $1 million in the bank.

• Haha 1