Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (VERSION 1.05 RELEASED 19 OCT 23)

To say I’m extremely excited for the 2026 update would be an understatement. My favorite part about the Cornellverse and the many takes on it is the “where are they now” aspect of it. I can’t wait to see which promotions are no more, which ones have thrived, and which wrestlers have retired or passed away. Not to mention the successes and failures of some of the newer guys out there and where they end up!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy said:

To say I’m extremely excited for the 2026 update would be an understatement. My favorite part about the Cornellverse and the many takes on it is the “where are they now” aspect of it. I can’t wait to see which promotions are no more, which ones have thrived, and which wrestlers have retired or passed away. Not to mention the successes and failures of some of the newer guys out there and where they end up!

This, plus a few of the characters (including ones I've submitted) from the Future Workers packs are deeper into their careers at this point so It's nice to see the status of your creations.

12 hours ago, Andy said:

Thank you for the kind words, definitely helps when you're spending hours looking at title histories knowing it's for a reason!

• Like 1

Random request today, but if anyone wants to help speed things along it would be great if people could just submit some basic bios for announcers/referees/valets

Nothing extravagant or even interesting needed, it's just I have discovered the mod needs a lot more extra non-workers than I realised and they are the bad mix of boring and time consuming so if I had some bios I could just copy and paste in I could just do the stats, add in who they work for, pick the render etc and it would cut this down a LOT

I think we all know how these things go. "*NAME* is a referee from *PLACE*." maybe then a random quirk they do on commentator or as a ref, or add random "outside the ring they enjoy *RANDOM HOBBY*"

I know it's not very interesting but when you have like 100 to do worldwide you'd be surprised at how slow the process is, especially when I am limited in my knowledge of random hobbies or interests lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Random request today, but if anyone wants to help speed things along it would be great if people could just submit some basic bios for announcers/referees/valets

Nothing extravagant or even interesting needed, it's just I have discovered the mod needs a lot more extra non-workers than I realised and they are the bad mix of boring and time consuming so if I had some bios I could just copy and paste in I could just do the stats, add in who they work for, pick the render etc and it would cut this down a LOT

I think we all know how these things go. "*NAME* is a referee from *PLACE*." maybe then a random quirk they do on commentator or as a ref, or add random "outside the ring they enjoy *RANDOM HOBBY*"

I know it's not very interesting but when you have like 100 to do worldwide you'd be surprised at how slow the process is, especially when I am limited in my knowledge of random hobbies or interests lol

I came up with a basic template and wanted to see if it works for you or if there is any other information you require for workers.  I figure for some that Based In can be changed as needed.  If this template works for you I will continue to use it for future announcers, referees, and valets.  Hope this first bio works for you.

Worker Name: Toby Marshall

Short Name: Toby Marshall

Bio: Toby Marshall is a commentator from Gloucester, England.  What Toby is most known for is commentating for cheese rolling racers during his spare time.  A decent commentator a friend of his got him interested in pro wrestling so he decided to begin commentating for wrestling events as well.  While a nice guy he has a tendency to add cheese puns to his commentary, a lot of cheese puns.

Sexuality (leave blank will be heterosexual:

Nationality: English

Based In: Midlands

57 minutes ago, KyTeran said:

I came up with a basic template and wanted to see if it works for you or if there is any other information you require for workers.  I figure for some that Based In can be changed as needed.  If this template works for you I will continue to use it for future announcers, referees, and valets.  Hope this first bio works for you.

Worker Name: Toby Marshall

Short Name: Toby Marshall

Bio: Toby Marshall is a commentator from Gloucester, England.  What Toby is most known for is commentating for cheese rolling racers during his spare time.  A decent commentator a friend of his got him interested in pro wrestling so he decided to begin commentating for wrestling events as well.  While a nice guy he has a tendency to add cheese puns to his commentary, a lot of cheese puns.

Yeah that sort of thing works, thank you :)

Although not a big deal, if you did single space after the full stops that would help too, although not exactly a big deal :)

Got a batch of three referees, an announcer, and a commentator, hope they work for you.

Worker Name: Coach Harris

Short Name: Coach Harris

Bio: Ronald Harris is a referee from Minnesota, but most people call him Coach Harris. The reason he is called Coach Harris is due to Ronald’s time spent coaching little league sports, including baseball, football, and soccer.

Nationality: American

Based In: Mid West

Worker Name: Diana Sunshine

Short Name: Diana Sunshine

Bio: Diana Sunshine is a commentator from California. A third-generation hippie, outside of commentating for wrestling events Diana hosts a podcast called Peace, Love, & Wrestling.

Based In: South West

Worker Name Zeljko Zuzic

Short Name: Zeljko Zuzic

Bio: Zeljko Zuzic is a wrestling announcer from Croatia. Known for his serious demeanor, Zeljko does have a soft side for animals and owns 3 dogs, 5 cats, and an African Grey Parrot.

Sexuality (leave blank will be heterosexual: Homosexual

Nationality: Croatian

Based In: Southern Europe

Worker Name: Josua Werfel

Short Name: Josua Werfel

Bio: Josua Werfel is a wrestling referee from Germany. An avid fitness fanatic, Josua competes in various marathons during dates that he is not refereeing a wrestling match.

Nationality: German

Based In: Central Europe

Worker Name: Ivy Baines

Short Name: Ivy Baines

Bio: Ivy Baines is an Australian referee who lives in Hobart, Tasmania. Ivy considers herself an avid influencer and always brings her phone to the ring so she can take a selfie with the winner of a match she referees.

Nationality: Australian

Based In: Tasmania

Will try to focus on the USA and Canada for now and will move on to other regions if you need it. Got a batch of ten that I hope work for you.

Worker Name: Ernest Hufflebottom

Short Name: Ernest Hufflebottom

Bio: Ernest Hufflebottom is a British wrestling commentator and manager who now lives in Boston, Massachusetts. Ernest portrays himself as the ultimate British butler and fully embraces American stereotypes of them while performing at wrestling shows. Ernest can always be found with tea and always brings a full tea set with him to ringside or the commentary table.

Nationality: British

Based In: New England

Worker Name: JC Metal

Short Name: JC Metal

Bio: JC Metal, real name Jonathan Crawford, is a wrestling announcer from Oregon. An avid fan of death metal Jonathan adopted the JC Metal name when he started announcing for wrestling shows and music festivals. JC has a tendency to make announcements in a death metal voice which is difficult for some to understand.

Based In: North West

Worker Name: Axel Gemme

Short Name: Axel Gemme

Bio: Axel Gemme is a Canadian referee from Quebec. Outside of refereeing Axel is an avid cyclist and loves nothing more than taking a long trip on his bike.

Nationality: Canadian

Based In: Quebec

Worker Name: Seth Cooke

Short Name: Seth Cooke

Bio: Seth Cooke is a Canadian announcer from Prince Edward Island. Outside of announcing Seth is an avid reader and is usually seen with a book before wrestling shows start.

Sexuality (leave blank will be heterosexual: Bisexual

Based In: The Maritimes

Worker Name: Liam McLaughlin

Short Name: Liam McLaughlin

Bio: Liam McLaughlin is a Canadian referee from Manitoba. Liam is a fan of action movies and has a decent collection of movie memorabilia, with his most prized possession being a prop from Rocky Golden’s first movie signed by Rocky himself.

Based In: Manitoba

Worker Name: Ansie Dufresne

Short Name: Ansie Dufresne

Bio: Ansie Dufresne is a Canadian referee from Quebec. Outside of wrestling Ansie competes is chess competitions and she has won some local and regional titles.

Worker Name: Serenity Fenetry

Short Name: Serenity Fenetry

Bio: Serenity Fenetry is a Canadian commentator from Saskatchewan. One quirk of Serenity’s commentary is that she compares high flying maneuvers to the flight patterns of bird. The reason for this quirk is that Serenity is an avid birdwatcher outside of the wrestling business.

Based In: Saskatchewan

Worker Name: Iris Molson

Short Name: Iris Molson

Bio: Iris Molson is a Canadian commentator and announcer from Alberta. Outside of wrestling Iris announces rodeo events and she is a host for a show at a country radio station.

Based In: Alberta

Worker Name: Eva Wilkins

Short Name: Eva Wilkins

Bio: Eva Wilkins is a valet from Miami, Florida. Outside of wrestling Eva is an avid swimmer and usually comes to the ring in a swimsuit and a towel.

Based In: South East

Worker Name: Professor Appleton

Short Name: Professor Appleton

Bio: Sarah Appleton is a wrestling commentator from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Outside of wrestling Sarah teaches at a community college so most of her wrestling colleagues simply call her Professor Appleton.

Based In: Mid West

Here is another batch that I hope works for you.

Worker Name: Melvin Yale

Short Name: Melvin Yale

Bio: Melvin Yale is a referee from Trenton, New Jersey. Melvin has a unique gimmick while refereeing where he falls asleep in the middle of a match. This usually occurs when he is counting a pinfall and typically leads to shenanigans in the match. No, he was not trained by ZEN and his last name being the same as Steven Yale is merely a coincidence.

Based In: Tri State

Worker Name: Kakielekea Keolanui

Short Name: Keolanui

Bio: Kakielekea Keolanui is a wrestling announcer from Hawaii. Outside of wrestling Kakielekea owns a surf shop and even gives free surf lessons to wrestlers he works with.

Nationality: Hawaiian

Based In: Hawaii

Worker Name: Weston McCrae

Short Name: Weston McCrae

Bio: Weston McCrae is a commentator and manager from Dawson City, Canada. McCrae is a regular commentator for rodeo shows that appear on Canadian television and always talks in, what he considers, a Texan accent. McCrae also tends to wear cowboy hats to wrestling events.

Based In: Canada

Worker Name: Walter Bain

Short Name: Walter Bain

Bio: Walter Bain is an announcer from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. On his days off Walter usually hops on his motorcycle and takes a drive through the countryside.

Worker Name: Lawson Lane

Short Name: Lawson Lane

Bio: Lawson Lane is a Canadian referee who lives in Thunder Bay, Canada. Lawson is known to his colleagues to be a bit of a killjoy due to his strict adherence to rules and regulations. Some swear that the only time the man isn’t wearing a full suit and tie is when he referees matches.

Based In: Ontario

Worker Name: Madison Lambton

Short Name: Madison Lambton

Bio: Madison Lambton is a wrestling announcer from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Outside of wrestling Madison is an avid hiker and she is especially fond of hiking during autumn.

Worker Name: Jasmine Bailey

Short Name: Jasmine Bailey

Bio: Jasmine Bailey is a Canadian referee from Toronto. Jasmine is not afraid to get physical in a match and she is not afraid to take a bump. Jasmine has stated that she is more comfortable refereeing a deathmatch than a regular singles match.

Worker Name: Lydia Fleurant

Short Name: Lydia Fleurant

Bio: "The Raven Mistress" Lydia Fleurant is a wrestling manager and commentator from Quebec. Known for her goth look and style, Lydia commentary usually involves quotes from Edgar Allen Poe, and she tends to manage wrestlers who are either hardcore wrestlers or have a dark and mysterious gimmick.

Worker Name: Izza Mansur

Short Name: Izza Mansur

Bio: Izza Mansur is a wrestling commentator from Baltimore, Maryland. An immigrant from Bahrain, Izza started commentating for wrestling events after she arrived in Maryland. Izza also writes for a wrestling blog and has a journalism degree.

Nationality: Bahraini

Based In: Mid Atlantic

Worker Name: Florence Eschete

Short Name: Florence Eschete

Bio: “The Cajun Queen” Florence Eschete is a wrestling manager from Louisiana. Florence is proud of here Cajun heritage and usually speaks French during her promos.

Based In: South East

Edited by KyTeran
  • Thanks 1

Another batch of workers that I hope works for you.

Worker Name: Slappy Peterson

Short Name: Slappy Peterson

Bio: Michael “Slappy” Peterson is a wrestling referee from Chicago, Illinois. Most assume Michael got the nickname Slappy due to his skills at slapping the mat, but it is because of how well Michael sells getting slapped, usually once per match Michael ends up getting slapped by either a wrestler, manager, or even a member of the commentary team.

Based In: Great Lakes

Worker Name: Upgrade

Short Name: Upgrade

Bio: “The Manager of the Future” Upgrade is here to showcase the future of management in professional wrestling. Using software designed by himself and utilizing the best training technology Upgrade is sure to turn any zero in wrestling into an absolute hero.

Based In: USA

Worker Name: Rhett Holder

Short Name: Rhett Holder

Bio: Rhett Holder is a wrestling commentator from Victoria, British Columbia. Outside of wrestling Rhett owns an antique shop and he is always happy to discuss antiques with his colleagues at wrestling events.

Based In: British Columbia

Worker Name: Braxton Mercer

Short Name: Braxton Mercer

Bio: Braxton Mercer is a wrestling referee who lives in Saskatchewan. Braxton is a fan of astronomy, and he can be found most clear nights looking at the stars through his personal telescope.

Based In: Saskatchewan

Worker Name: Aitana Bauza

Short Name: Aitana Bauza

Bio: Aitana Bauza is a wrestling manager and announcer from Puerto Rico. Aitana works a lawyer gimmick when managing and is attending college to try and earn a law degree. Aitana is an avid reader and is usually found with a book during her free time.

Nationality: Puerto Rican

Based In: Puerto Rico

Worker Name: Mia Dean

Short Name: Mia Dean

Bio: Mia Dean is a wrestling referee from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. Mia is also a mystery author, and she is currently in the process of writing her second novel.

Worker Name: Lilly Gesner

Short Name: Lilly Gesner

Bio: Lilly Gesner is a wrestling referee from New Brunswick, Canada. Outside of wrestling Lilly is a fan of video games, especially JRPGs.

Worker Name: Nina Hawley

Short Name: Nina Hawley

Bio: Nina Hawley is a wrestling valet from British Columbia. Nina is a nature lover and uses her love of nature in her gimmick. She usually brings plants from her garden to the ring with her and depending on her client the plant may be used as a foreign object in a match.

Based In: British Columbia

Worker Name: Kira Fisher

Short Name: Kira Fisher

Bio: Kira Fisher is a wrestling manager from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Outside of wrestling Kira is a fan of extreme sports and always brings a skateboard with her to ringside when she manages a client.

Just a trio of workers that can work as a manager and a commentor/announcer, hope they work for you.

Worker Name: DJ WRSTLE

Short Name: WRSTLE

Bio: Tyrone Stevens aka DJ WRSTLE is a musician from Long Island, New York. A big wrestling fan, Tyrone has based his musical persona around wrestling and sets up his booth to look like a wrestling ring. After performing for some local indie shows, Tyrone took his DJ WRSTLE persona to the commentary table. After getting some experience on commentary Tyrone decided to branch out into being a wrestling manager as well.

Worker Name: Jacob Rasslin

Short Name: Jacob Rasslin

Bio: Jacob Austin is a wrestling announcer and manager who performs under the name Jacob Rasslin. A proud Texan, Jacob has a great appreciation for classic southern wrestling, but tends to be overly critical of companies from the West and East coasts. Outside of wrestling Jacob is a host for a country radio station and tends to promote wrestling events during his program.

Based In: Mid South

Worker Name: Jolly Molly

Short Name: Jolly Molly

Bio: Molly Evans is a wrestling manager and announcer from Seattle, Washington. Known for her bubbly demeanor Molly goes by the name Jolly Molly at wrestling events. Molly is a natural babyface and acts as a natural damsel for the hero to save from the villain.

Based In: North West

I'm not sure what happened to my reply after the last lot, maybe I forgot to actually submit reply!

But thank you, I have been adding these as I do title histories and they have been a huge time saver already, and in the end it felt more like a little side task to do between title histories and something I could do to relax rather than a chore. You have no idea how much better that is haha

Glad to hear that these workers are helping you out.  I will continue to try to fill out the US and Canadian scenes, but there may be some workers for other areas that pop up.  Considering how many areas there are I can imagine how difficult it would be to do this by yourself, so I am glad to help with these workers.  Some of them have been more fun to create than others.

Worker Name: Big Brain McStain

Short Name: McStain

Bio: Big Brain McStain is a wrestling commentator, announcer, and manager from Alberta, Canada. Calling himself “The Smartest Man in Wrestling” McStain is a natural heel and is always able to make an excuse for when his client or whichever wrestler he is rooting for fails to win. Outside of wrestling the man behind the persona Wyatt Marshall is perhaps one of the nicest men in wrestling and always brings a homemade cake with him if he knows it's one of the wrestler’s birthdays.

Worker Name: El Arbitro

Short Name: El Arbitro

Bio: El Arbito is a wrestling referee from Mexico. Rumor has it that El Arbito just showed up one day in his mask and wearing a striped shirt and just started refereeing a match and simply stuck around the wrestling scene. Considering his name means “the referee” it is no wonder he joined the wrestling scene.

Nationality: Mexican

Based In: Mexico

Worker Name: Oliver Roth

Short Name: Oliver Roth

Bio: Oliver Roth is a wrestling referee from Manitoba, Canada. Outside of wrestling Oliver has a record collection and mainly listens to jazz and classical music.

Worker Name: Inoa Kapiolani

Short Name: Kapiolani

Bio: Inoa Kapiolani is a wrestling referee from Hawaii. Outside of wrestling Inoa works as a chef and he hopes to one day open his own restaurant.

Worker Name: Psycho Ref

Short Name: Psycho Ref

Bio: Perry “Psycho Ref” Walters is a wrestling referee from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. While Perry originally wanted to be a wrestler, he realized that he lacked the skills to do so. Perry did find out that he made a decent referee and created the Psycho Ref character after getting some inspiration from DIW’s Death Ref. While Perry can’t wrestle, he does do a good job portraying a psychotic referee.

Worker Name: Leonani Kaiuwaihui

Short Name: Kaiuwaihui

Bio: Leonani Kaiuwaihui is a wrestling commentator and valet from Honolulu, Hawaii. Outside of wrestling Leonani is part of a Hawaiian dance trope and she uses her dance background in her gimmick whenever she performs as a valet.

Worker Name: Seeta Lall

Short Name: Seeta Lall

Bio: Seeta Lall is a wrestling announcer and valet from Trinidad. After moving to Puerto Rico Seeta began her career as a wrestling announcer before she started performing as a valet. Outside of wrestling Seeta is a fashion designer and has helped create some of the attires that wrestlers use on Puerto Rican shows.

Nationality: Trinidadian

Based In: Puerto Rico

Worker Name: Kyria Ringenberg

Short Name: Ringenberg

Bio: Kyria Ringenberg is a wrestling commentator and manager from Michigan. Kyria was formerly part of an Amish community before she left and joined the wrestling business. While Kyria left her Amish community, she uses her Amish heritage as a major part of her gimmick and speaks very formally during promos and on commentary.

Based In: Great Lakes

Worker Name: Esther Fenetry

Short Name: Esther Fenetry

Bio: Esther Fenetry is a wrestling commentator and announcer from Prince Edward Island. Outside of wrestling Esther volunteers to read at her local library.

Worker Name: Isabelle Wilkinson

Short Name: Isabelle Wilkinson

Bio: Isabelle Wilkinson is a wrestling announcer and valet from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Isabelle typically acts as a secretary for wrestlers when performing as a valet. A unique part of Isabelle’s gimmick is that she always brings a large travel container of coffee with her. Depending on her client her coffee may end up being used as a weapon during a match.

3 hours ago, KyTeran said:

I will continue to try to fill out the US and Canadian scenes, but there may be some workers for other areas that pop up. 

TBH I think you may have already completed Canada for me! USA might even be close too. So there is a chance I might just adapt these and change locations, but either way they will work

Since the US and Canada scenes look to be done, I will try to help fill out the other areas, I hope this next batch works for you.

Worker Name: Nicolas Cabral de Salles

Short Name: Cabral de Salles

Bio: Nicolas Cabral de Salles is a Brazilian referee who lives in Cancun, Mexico. While a decent referee, Nicolas has developed a bit of a reputation as a womanizer due to his attendance at clubs every night. His antics at clubs could prevent him from being hired at certain companies.

Nationality: Brazilian

Based In: Sureste

Worker Name: Vladislav Vladic

Short Name: Vladislav Vladic

Bio: Vladislav Vladic is a commentator, announcer, and manager from Serbia. Outside of wrestling Vladislav is a book collector and translated his love of books into his librarian gimmick. Vladislav always brings a book with him to ringside, which is sometimes used to help his client cheat.

Nationality: Serbian

Based In: Southern Europe

Worker Name: Lennart Thygesen

Short Name:  Lennart Thygesen

Bio: Lennart Thygesen is a wrestling referee from Denmark. Lennart is known for his aggressive tendencies as a referee and is not afraid to get physical with wrestlers who don’t follow the rules. Despite his physicality he still has the same weakness as other referees and can get knocked out by an aggressive gust of wind.

Nationality: Danish

Based In: Scandinavia

Worker Name: Cody of the Outback

Short Name: Cody of the Outback

Bio: Cody McEwan is a streamer from Australia who also works as a wrestling commentator. Cody runs a video series called Outback Living where he performs as Cody of the Outback since he lives in the Outback. Cody started commentating for wrestling shows after a year on the web since he is a big wrestling fan, and despite being in great shape he prefers to watch wrestling than compete.

Based In: Australia

Worker Name: Toichi Kurata

Short Name: Toichi Kurata

Bio: Toichi Kurata is a wrestling referee from Yokohama, Japan. Outside of wrestling Toichi owns a cat café.

Nationality: Japanese

Based In: Kanto

Worker Name: Priscila Moraes Monteiro

Short Name: Monteiro

Bio: Priscila Moraes Monteiro is a Brazilian announcer and commentator who lives in Guadalajara, Mexico. Priscila is known for her serious demeanor and works as a forum mod outside of wrestling.

Nationality: Brazilian

Based In: Occidente

Worker Name: Claudette Leroux

Short Name: Claudette Leroux

Bio: Claudette Leroux is a wrestling valet from Paris, France. Claudette portrays a social media influencer and is never far away from either a camera or her phone. Her desire for content sometimes costs her clients a match because she gets in their way when trying to get the perfect video.

Nationality: French

Based In: Western Europe

Worker Name: Clarisse De Barro

Short Name: Clarisse De Barro

Bio: Clarisse De Barro is a wrestling commentator and valet from Malta. Clarisse is proud of her Maltese heritage and the quickest way to anger her is for someone to insinuate that she is Italian. Outside of wrestling Clarisse likes to visit the beach and go swimming.

Nationality: Maltese

Based In: Southern Mediterranean

Worker Name: Aka Tahana

Short Name: Aka Tahana

Bio: Aka Tahana is a wrestling announcer and valet from New Zealand. Aka makes sure to incorporate her Maori heritage into her gimmick whenever she manages a client. Despite her diminutive size Aka still manages to be an intimidating presence at ringside or the commentary table.

Nationality: New Zealander

Based In: New Zealand

Worker Name: Okiku Kudou

Short Name: Okiku Kudou

Bio: Okiku Kudou is a wrestling announcer and commentator from Okayama, Japan. Outside of wrestling Okiku is a fan of the theater and she usually attends, at minimum, one show a month.

Based In: Chugoku

Edited by KyTeran
Forgot Lennart's short name.
  • Thanks 1

Here is another batch of workers I hope works for you.

Worker Name: Ronnie Tegan

Short Name: Ronnie Tegan

Bio: “The Juice Man” Ronnie Tegan is the founder of Tegan Energy Juice, a series of energy drinks made from all natural ingredients. A lifelong wrestling fan, Ronnie saw an opportunity to promote his energy drinks by managing wrestlers and using his drinks to give them a second wind in a match. One problem, Tegan Energy Juice tastes absolutely horrid, leading to his clients to take any measure to not drink what Tegan offers.

Based In: New South Wales

Worker Name: Lorenzo Calo

Short Name: Lorenzo Calo

Bio: Lorenzo Calo is a wrestling referee from Milan, Italy. A unique aspect to Lorenzo’s character is that he is a flirt and is easily distracted by female managers. Lorenzo even sometimes leaves the rings to flirt with fans in the front row, which usually results in someone cheating while he is distracted.

Nationality: Italian

Based In: Southern Mediterranean

Worker Name: Robert Griffiths

Short Name: Robert Griffiths

Bio: “Classy” Robert Griffiths is a wrestling announcer, commentator, and manager from Liverpool, England. Robert is known for his love of fashion and always wears the best tailored suits to arenas. Robert always ensures that the clients he manages have the best supplies and uses his wealth to help them achieve results. Robert is not beneath bribing a referee or official to get what he wants.

Based In: Northern England

Worker Name: Hector Sainz

Short Name: Hector Sainz

Bio: Hector Sainz is a wrestling commentator and announcer from La Paz, Mexico. Outside of wrestling Hector is an avid scuba diver and loves to use aquatic terminology in his commentary.

Based In: Noroccidente

Worker Name: Kazu Minami

Short Name: Kazu Minami

Bio: Kazu Minami is a wrestling announcer from Kyoto, Japan. Outside of wrestling, Kazu is a big fan of games shows and watches them during his spare time.

Based In: Kansai

Worker Name: Charli Walsh

Short Name: Charli Walsh

Bio: Charli Walsh is a wrestling announcer and valet from Perth, Australia. Outside of wrestling Charli enjoys video games and even hosts streams with other members of the wrestling community.

Based In: Western Australia

Worker Name: Cloe Stiefel

Short Name: Cloe Stiefel

Bio: Cloe Stiefel is a wrestling referee and manager from Switzerland. Cloe has earned the nickname of “The Peacekeeper” due to her tendency to force clients of hers that don’t get along into a match that she will referee. Also, despite being a manager Cloe is very impartial and refuses to give her clients a win that they don’t earn.

Nationality: Swiss

Based In: Central Europe

Worker Name: Elinor Kenrick

Short Name: Elinor Kenrick

Bio: Elinor Kenrick is a wrestling valet from Wrexham, Wales. Elinor is a self-dubbed social media guru looking to help wrestlers navigate their online presence. She is always looking for shots to make her clients go viral and is always advising her clients to take risks in the ring, even if they are uncomfortable with said risks.

Nationality: Welsh

Based In: Wales

Worker Name: Estela Lacasa

Short Name: Estela Lacasa

Bio: Estela Lacasa is a wrestling announcer and commentator from Monterrey, Mexico. Estela was originally part of an internet video channel until she was kicked off the channel for some very controversial statements made during a livestream. She has since transitioned into the wrestling business and has become even more controversial with what she says while commentating.

Based In: Noreste

Worker Name: Kuni Ryuzaki

Short Name: Kuni Ryuzaki

Bio: Kuni Ryuzaki is a valet from Sapporo, Japan. Interestingly Kuni has decided to perform her valet duties using a Miko, or shrine maiden, gimmick. Kuni offers her clients blessings before matches and has studied the proper way to perform this type of gimmick. Outside of wrestling Kuni is a history buff and loves reading and watching documentaries about history.

Based In: Hokkaido

• Thanks 1

Got another batch of workers, hope they work for you.

Worker Name: Mr. Controversy

Short Name: Mr. Controversy

Bio: “Mr. Controversy” Max Sutton is a shock jock and wrestling commentator from Birmingham, England. Sutton calls himself Mr. Controversy because he never filters his thoughts on the air or on commentary. This has offended many people, but Max simply doesn’t care. Max is also a huge fan of Mark Carnie once stating that he is the greatest man to influence British wrestling.

Nationality: Midlands

Worker Name: Joel Mills

Short Name: Joel Mills

Bio: Joel Mills is a wrestling referee from Melbourne, Australia. Outside of wrestling Joel loves hiking and horseback riding. Joel has visited almost all of the trails in Australia and has a photo album full of pictures from his trips.

Based In: Victoria

Worker Name: Saturnino Coelho

Short Name: Saturnino Coelho

Bio: Saturnino Coelho is a wrestling announcer and commentator from Porto, Portugal. Outside of wrestling Saturnino does broadcasting work for various other sports for local channels in his home city, with his favorite sport to commentate for being tennis.

Nationality: Portuguese

Based In: Iberia

Worker Name: Takehide Yasue

Short Name: Takehide Yasue

Bio: Takehide Yasue is a wrestling referee from Kumamoto, Japan. Takehide is never far away from his toolbox due to his love of DIY projects and his home is filled with various projects that he is working on. Takehide usually helps with various projects for wrestling promoters and has helped craft some scaffolds that have been used in matches before.

Based In: Kyushu

Worker Name: Efrain Tafalla

Short Name: Efrain Tafalla

Bio: Efrain Tafalla is a wrestling announcer and manager from Saltillo, Mexico. Efrain plays a sports agent character and always talks about the statistics of winning a match. Outside of wrestling Efrain enjoys playing simulation and strategy games on his computer.

Based In: Noreste

Worker Name: Mary O’Higgins

Short Name: Mary O’Higgins

Bio: Mary O’Higgins is a wrestling referee from Killarney, Ireland. Despite her diminutive stature Mary never backs down when a wrestler gets in her face. Outside of wrestling Mary is an Irish dance instructor and compete in Irish dance competitions in her youth.

Nationality: Irish

Based In: Ireland

Worker Name: Eliza Whelan

Short Name: Eliza Whelan

Bio: Eliza Whelan is a wrestling commentator and announcer from Adelaide, Australia. Outside of wrestling Eliza works for a rock radio station. Eliza hosts the late night show The Nightly Rock for the radio station since she is a bit of a night owl.

Based In: South Australian

Worker Name: Rannveig Knudsvig

Short Name: Rannveig Knudsvig

Bio: Rannveig Knudsvig is a wrestling referee from Trondheim, Norway. Outside of wrestling Rannveig also works as a bartender and she even mixes drinks for her colleague at wrestling shows.

Nationality: Norwegian

Worker Name: Yutsuko Sone

Short Name: Yutsuko Sone

Bio: Yutsuko Sone is a wrestling commentator, announcer, and valet from Osaka, Japan. Yutsuko usually portrays a tech savvy valet who is never seen without either her laptop or tablet which she uses to advise her clients on strategies for their matches. Outside of wrestling Yutsuko works on software development which has helped her portray her character in wrestling.

Based In: Kansai

Worker Name: Isidora Encarnación

Short Name: Isidora Encarnación

Bio: Isidora Encarnación is a wrestling valet from Tijuana, Mexico. Isidora portrays a beach babe gimmick since outside of wrestling she loves going to the beach and surfing.

Based In: Noroccidente

Glad to help, got another batch of workers that I hope works for you. Ended up with a bit of a theme for this batch with each of these workers moving to the region they're in from other countries.

Worker Name: Rai bin Putih

Short Name: Rai bin Putih

Bio: Rai bin Putih is a wrestling announcer and commentator from Malayshia who now lives in Australia. Outside of wrestling Rai is a bit of a foodie and never orders the same dish twice from the same restaurant.

Nationality: Malaysian

Based In: Oceania

Worker Name: Ndikum Muniya

Short Name: Ndikum Muniya

Bio: Ndikum Muniya is a wrestling referee from Cameroon who now lives in Europe. Outside of wrestling Ndikum is an avid soccer fan and when he is not refereeing wrestling matches, he can be found refereeing soccer games.

Nationality: Cameroonian

Based In: Europe

Worker Name: Daevin Mumbee

Short Name: Daevin Mumbee

Bio: Daevin Mumbee is a wrestling commentator, announcer, and manager from Jamaica who now lives in Mexico. Daevin is a huge reggae fan which he uses in his managing gimmick and his commentary. Sometimes Daevin will even start singing while on commentary.

Nationality: Jamaican

Worker Name: Sharad Dhibar

Short Name: Sharad Dhibar

Bio: Sharad Dhibar is a wrestling commentator and announcer from India who now lives in the United Kingdom. Before leaving India Sharad provided commentary for cricket games which he continues to do in the UK when he isn’t commentating for wrestling events.

Nationality: Indian

Based In: British Isles

Worker Name: Hyon Yoon-Ah

Short Name: Hyon Yoon-Ah

Bio: Hyon Yoon-Ah is a wrestling referee from South Korea who now lives in Australia. Outside of wrestling Hyon is training to become a chef and hopes to one day open her own restaurant. Hyon is also a major fan of K-pop.

Nationality: Korean

Based In: Oceania

Worker Name: Claudine Ranjeva

Short Name: Claudine Ranjeva

Bio: Claudine Ranjeva is a wrestling announcer and commentator from Madagascar who now lives in Europe. Outside of wrestling Claudine is an architect and loves seeing the various architecture seen across Europe.

Nationality: Malagasy

Worker Name: Rojina Dhital

Short Name: Rojina Dhital

Bio: Rojina Dhital is a wrestling referee from Nepal who now lives in Japan. Outside of wrestling Rojina is a fan of J-pop and she attends various concerts and conventions to meet members of her favorite bands. She has a nice collection of autographs from various J-pop performers.

Nationality: Nepalese

Based In: Japan

Worker Name: Xenia Lavezzi

Short Name: Xenia Lavezzi

Bio: Xenia Lavezzi is a wrestling referee and valet from Argentina who now lives in Mexico. Xenia used to be a competitive tango dancer before she moved to Mexico, and she performs a tango dancer gimmick when performing as a valet. While refereeing Xenia uses her tango skills to dodge inadvertent attacks from wrestlers that would usually knock out other referees.

Nationality: Argentinian

Worker Name: Salwa Atiyeh

Short Name: Salwa Atiyeh

Bio: Salwa Atiyeh is a wrestling referee and valet from Egypt who now lives in the United Kingdom. Salwa uses her Egyptian heritage in her gimmick, pretending to be a mystical Egyptian priestess who has come back to life. She even uses this while refereeing by casting spells on wrestlers who refuse to follow her instructions.

Nationality: Egyptian

• Thanks 1

Have another batch of workers that I hope works for you.

Worker Name: Yvon Garnier

Short Name: Yvon Garnier

Bio: Yvon Garnier is a wrestling referee from Marseille, France. Outside of wrestling Yvon is a trained mime who performs in shows. Depending on the promotion Yvon will incorporate his mime training during matches such as pulling a wrestler off their opponent in the corner with an invisible rope.

Nationality: French

Based In: Western Europe

Worker Name: Emil Sólvinsson

Short Name: Emil Sólvinsson

Bio: Emil Sólvinsson is a wrestling commentator and announcer from Iceland who now lives in Ireland. Outside of wrestling Emil is a fan of metal music and he has an impressive record collection at his home.

Nationality: Icelandic

Based In: Ireland

Worker Name: Benjamin Dry

Short Name: Benjamin Dry

Bio: Benjamin Dry is a wrestling referee from Darwin, Australia. An interesting quirk about Ben is that he seems to simply fade into the background even while refereeing. This has led to some wrestlers getting disqualified because they simply forgot that he was still in the ring with him.

Worker Name: Emmanuel Cicerón

Short Name: Emmanuel Cicerón

Bio: Emmanuel Cicerón is a wrestling commentator and announcer from Jalapa, Mexico. Emmauel considers himself a prominent voice on social media and covers lucha libre news on his social media pages. Outside of wrestling Emmanuel is a big cinephile and owns a large collection of classic movies.

Based In: Sur

Worker Name: Phan Thanh Tin

Short Name: Phan Thanh Tin

Bio: Phan Thanh Tin is a wrestling announcer and commentator from Vietnam who now lives in Japan. Outside of wrestling Phan is an aspiring manga artist and he one day hopes to make it big in the manga industry.

Nationality: Vietnamese

Worker Name: Shura Lesheva

Short Name: Shura Lesheva

Bio: Shura Lesheva is a wrestling announcer, commentator, and valet from St. Petersburg, Russia. Shura is a content creator with a focus on creating videos for pro wrestling and MMA. Shura’s reaction videos for old wrestling matches from the 1970s and 1980s have been a highlight for viewers of her channel.

Nationality: Russian

Based In: Russia

Worker Name: Countess Dumitra

Short Name: Dumitra

Bio: Dumitra Raceanu is a wrestling commentator and valet from Romania who now lives in Newcastle, England. Dumitra grew up in the shadow of Dracula’s castle and has adopted the Countess Dumitra gimmick to become the newest vampire to haunt the British wrestling scene.

Nationality: Romanian

Based In: Northern England

Worker Name: Mila Quin

Short Name: Mila Quin

Bio: Mila Quin is a wrestling announcer from Cairns, Australia. Outside of wrestling Mila works as a sports journalist and usually covers rugby games when she isn’t booked for a wrestling show.

Based In: Queensland

Worker Name: Leila Curbelo

Short Name: Leila Curbelo

Bio: Leila Curbelo is wrestling commentator and valet from Costa Rica who now lives in Mexico. Leila is an avid environmentalist and usually expresses her views while on commentary. Taking advantage of how colorful the lucha scene is Leila usually prefers to manage clients that have an animal or nature theme to their gimmick.

Nationality: Costa Rican

Worker Name: Nazpari Domki

Short Name: Nazpari Domki

Bio: Nazpari Domki is a wrestling commentator and valet from Pakistan who now lives in Japan. Outside of wrestling Nazpari is a game developer and moved to Japan to form her own independent game studio with some of her friends who are also developers. While performing as a valet Nazpari uses a belly dancer gimmick due to her love of belly dancing from films she saw from Bollywood.

Nationality: Pakistani

• Thanks 1

I have another batch of workers that I hope works for you and only one of them I have tied to a specific region.

Worker Name: The Shadow Ref

Short Name: Shadow Ref

Bio: A mysterious referee supposably from Croatia (though nobody knows for sure). The man known as The Shadow Ref has appeared for various wrestling shows throughout Europe to referee a match then disappear like a shadow in the night.

Nationality: Croatian

Worker Name: #Ref

Short Name: #Ref

Bio: #Ref is the identity of Japanese referee Kazushige Tanifuji. Kazushige took the identity of #Ref to promote his social media content and makes sure to livestream every match he referees. He sometimes gets distracted with his stream which allows some wrestlers to take advantage and cheat against their opponent.

Worker Name: El Capitán del Partido

Short Name: El Capitán del Partido

Bio: El Capitán del Partido is the identity of Mexican commentator and manager Lorenzo López. A party machine Lorenzo owns a party store chain and hands out party supplies to fans at ringside to help get them into a celebratory mood. While on commentary Lorenzo dances to every entrance theme, no matter the genre or even if its not meant for dancing.

Worker Name: Coach Stern

Short Name: Coach Stern

Bio: Coach Robert Stern is a wrestling referee and manager from Australia. A former rugby coach Robert joined the wrestling scene since getting fired for his harsh training methods. When Robert works as a referee is actually a detriment for his clients since he will stop counting a pin and berate them for not using proper pinning techniques or break up a submission because they don’t have the hold locked in right.

Worker Name: Sheik Jasoor el-Haidar

Short Name: Sheik Jasoor

Bio: Jasoor el-Haidar is a wrestling announcer, commentator, and manager from Qatar who now lives in the British Isles. Since joining the wrestling business Jasoor has embraced a sheik gimmick, hoping to put his own spin on the gimmick that is not simply a stereotype. Outside of wrestling Jasoor loves dancing and attends various dance classes.

Nationality: Qatari

Worker Name: Saga Hellberg

Short Name: Saga Hellberg

Bio: “The Death Metal Princess” Saga Hellberg is a wrestling valet, announcer, and commentator from Sweden. Saga is a major fan of death metal and hosts radio show on a death metal station. Saga always comes to wrestling events wearing death metal outfits and has been known to spray black mist into the faces of her clients’ opponents.

Nationality: Swedish

Worker Name: Secretary Junko

Short Name: Junko

Bio: Junko Demura is a wrestling valet and announcer from Japan. Junko plays a secretary gimmick and even performs under the name Secretary Junko. Junko is a strict professional though she loves cute things and has a big collection of plushies.

Worker Name: La Domadora de Bestias

Short Name: La Domadora de Bestias

Bio: La Domadora de Bestias is the identity of Mexican valet and referee Jimena Lacasa. Jimena has adopted a beast tamer gimmick and is usually seen with a riding crop that she uses as a weapon either to help her clients or to get wrestlers to follow her orders when working as a referee. Jimena is an avid horse rider which is where she got the riding crop.

Worker Name: Cheerleader Aria

Short Name: Cheerleader Aria

Bio: Aria Harman aka Cheerleader Aria is a wrestling valet from Australia. Despite playing a cheerleader gimmick Aria isn’t actually athletic and usually performs comedy stunts where she fails to perform an athletic maneuver. Aria is a great source of levity for any wrestling show.

Worker Name: Lady Temperance

Short Name: Lady Temperance

Bio: Lady Temperance is the identity of English valet and announcer Ellie Shaw. Ellie is a big fan of literature with Charles Dickens being her favorite author. When Ellie joined wrestling, she created the character of Lady Temperance who is a noblewoman that wouldn’t be out of place from a Dickens novel.