New Theme update (with tabs)

I just installed two new themes - a light and a dark that work together. You can either switch to the Light (light bulb) or dark (moon) in your top toolbar past your username.

I also added some tabbed functionality - I'm still getting the hang of it but I have three tabs - Main (same content as before), Top Dynasties (TEW2020 and WMMA5 dynasty forums) and Top Mods (TEW2020 and WMMA5).

Let me know what you guys think and I will keep tinkering with it this week.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, falling_star said:

I'm sad these forums look so awful (and are downright incompatible with dynasties) with the dark theme because I hate light themes.

Mind posting a screen shot of what you're seeing because the dark theme looks fantastic to me personally unless the dynasty writer uses certain colors for the text.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, falling_star said:

It's the black text on grey background in a lot of the dynasties that does it for me. Dalton's new ROH dynasty, for example, is unreadable with the dark theme.

Yea I just checked it and you're right. Don't know why the font colour changed in my diary in my second post though.

• 2 weeks later...

It works as intended on Safari and Edge, it's just Firefox it's doing it on. I don't understand how it was fine earlier today and now it's not when there hasn't been any updates to Firefox since then? Just a bit odd!

It's only in posts themselves where the text is black. As i'm typing this the text is white and all of the Forums and Forum Info is correctly displayed in white.

• Like 1