Tell us about your Wrestler.

So, the topics idea is simply this: Post your success stories here, whether your playing RTL, or the other stuff (League, cup). Wrestler's profile, where he works, match statistics etc, you know the deal. So, here mine: Rookie To Legend, Realistic (Skills from F to C, one C+) The Nightmare (Created character), American Lightweight Strong Style, 23years. PPV-deals with MAW, NYCW, CZCW (and sometimes USPW). One time MAW Heavyweight Champion, two time CZCW Tag Champ (With my mentor, Plaque a.k.a Black Eagle). 99 matches, 69 wins, 0 draws, 30 losses. Popularity in Mid-Atlantic and South-West D, South East and Tri-State E, elsewhehe F. :)

Rookie to Legend, Realistic, Jan 2007 Thomas Lithos, American Middleweight Technician, 17 years old. Verbal agreements with MAW, NYCW, CZCW (hah, look familiar?) 8 wins, 11 losses. Popularity all around is F. Recent victories against Fox Mask (CZCW) and Eddie Howard (MAW) have made my character satisfied with his match performance. Trademarks: Ideal Impact (full nelson legsweep with emphasis on shoulders) Lithosphere (camel clutch replacing the standard chinlock with a full nelson, once again placing emphasis on the shoulders) My favorite match event ever was a successful use of the Ideal Impact to set up for the Lithosphere. Both of them landed back-to-back. Was brilliant.

Superstar Career, May 2007 Cheerleader Melissa, American Small Cruiserweight, 24 years old Verbal agreements with AAA, 5SSW, UCR 57 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss (by DQ) Popularity is B+ in Japan (ARSION, 4 defenses of the 5SSW World title), A in US Southwest (APW & CAC), B+ in US Midwest (SHIMMER), A in Europe (German Stampede Wrestling, 29 total title defenses), C+ in US Tri-State (PW Elite), C- in rest of US (WWE dark matches) 2-time UCR Female title (lost it to a bug, to two MEN), Current AAA Femme Fatale and 5SSW World champion. Currently chasing the BSC Queen of the Ring title and once my 5SSW contract expires, I'm going after titles in CZCW, MPWF, OLLIE, and SOTBPW (I'm all about the cash and the gold) before joining NOTBPW, maybe. Currently on an undefeated streak which makes her happy. Trademarks - her entire moveset is custom and trademarked to her. Notable ones are: Single Minor (Inverse Russian Legsweep) Facelift (Crossface) Spider Twist (borrowed from her mentor, Mariko Yoshida, it's a Bodylock Reverse Sleeper) Angelic Descent (homage to one of her trainers, the Fallen Angel himself, it's a Diamond Dust) APW Garage Drop (Springboard Reverse DDT) Deadly Viper Arm (aka DVA, it's a Running corner forearm thingy) Kudome Valentine (used with permission from Megumi Kudo, it's a Kudo Driver aka Vertebreaker aka Vertebrae Destroyer) Legendary Guillotine (Shooting Star Legdrop) Spirit Drop (Elevated Face Crusher) Summer Brain Freeze (FrankenRana) West Coast Drop (Springboard Tornado DDT) Deadly Viper Lock (Scissored Ankle Lock) Demigod's Failing (Achilles Tendon Hold) Dragon's Twist (Key Lock) Jackhammer (Arrow Suplex/Suplex Powerslam) Creative License (Steiner Screw driver) The Excellent Effect (when teamed with Catherine Quine (as 'Pure Excellence'), this is their finisher which is a tag tidal wave) Synergy Bomb (when teamed with Jeri Behr (as 'Synergy'), this is their finisher which is a tag moonsault bomb)

Rookie To Legend in DOTT Slim Jim 16 Years Old Future Legend [the one where you start normally but are guaranteed great potential] Ric Flair as a mentor As of April 1st 1984 he is A popularity in Mid South after great runs in MSW and WCCW, which got Great Lakes and Mid West to C-. Also at E in South East after a decent run in CWA. AGPW [Small Canadian promotion, I think that's right] helped him get to C in The Maritimes. Just joined C-States [month and a bit back] and that helped get his Mid West popularity to C. Current Relationships: Ric Flair (Protege) Hulk Hogan (Best Friend) - That's right Hulk freakin' Hogan is best friends with a 17 year old! [passed his birthday] Signature Move: Triangle Clutch - a deadly submission takedown, my crowning glory, but I made it quite tough to hit with 15% frequency He's only 17, can't have too many signature moves yet :D Have also tried out in Japan and Mexico but failed to get booked once in my 4 and 3 month runs respectively, due to 0.0% overness and being stuck right at the very bottom of the roster. Just joined a small English promotion though, so hopefully that will be fruitful.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim] Current Relationships: Hulk Hogan (Best Friend) - That's right Hulk freakin' Hogan is best friends with a 17 year old! [passed his birthday] Signature Move: Triangle Clutch - a deadly submission takedown, my crowning glory, but I made it quite tough to hit with 15% frequency [/QUOTE] From gleaming what I have from your postings, I've always respected how you play your games, Slim. 15% Frequency might be a tad low - but when you nail that Triangle Clutch, you can get some legit satisfaction. And you better watch out; you don't want to end up Hogan's newest 'little buddy'. You might get paid well for that honor, but you also might end up like Ed Leslie. If he comes up to you with his brilliant idea of your playing a new character he has developed called 'The Booty Man', run like hell! :)

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]If he comes up to you with his brilliant idea of your playing a new character he has developed called 'The Booty Man', run like hell! :)[/QUOTE] Line of the day. :) I don't really have any games over two months yet as I can't get one off the ground correctly. Though I am always good at doing League Modes(Finished top of Division 2 with DiBiase in Pro League and moved up to Division One and I now have a Cornellverse one where I won the American Cup in World League with Skull DeBones and sadly lost in the first round of the World Cup.) I'm going to try to enhance the Owen Hart one and get him a huge star in Canada and then the United States, then maybe I can offer something to this thread. :D

Little does Hogan know, I'm just riding his success to get ahead in the business! And locking in The Clutch, as I now call it, is a lot more satisfying when I know it's hard to do, even better when I use it to counter someone :D ...that happens almost never though...

i am going to do a RTL game as soon as a 2006 dataset becomes available (and seeing as im converting one of them it could be a while!) Until then i am Mick Foley in superstar mode and i am 3-2 atm. He is only a rookie in DOTT so i am finding some of the upper tier opponents pretty tough. If y'all get a chance check out my diary - i try to play atleast one match a day and the write ups are long enough to tell you what happened and short enough that you dont need to take the day off work to read them!

Name: Jason Kain Age: 19 (though he should be older, but I realized if I used his real bday, the game makes his morale really low...) Heavyweight Strong Style wrestler. Protege of Tommy Cornell (of all people...) Popularity: F's everywhere except in the Tri-State and South East US Championships: Current CZCW Champ with E.M.M.Moe (Team Smash Mouth) Record: 11 wins, 0 draws, 7 losses Federations: Monthly Show contracts as a Lower Midcarder with CZCW as a Face. Monthly Show contract as an Opener in 21CW as a Face. Monthly Show contract as Enhancement Talent in 4C as a Face(I hate this company with a passion...) Former Feds: Opener for USPW as a Face, dropped after match with Java ended with him being dragged out of the ring on a stretcher. No clue if this was the reason why they let me go... but I was. Opener for NYCW as a Heel, dropped for no apparent reason. I had a good record with them, AND didn't injure anyone, AND was more popular than a few people on their roster... but I was let go. TRADEMARKS/FINISHERS: Kain Clutch Combo (Illegal): A closed fist to the gut followed by two elbows to set them up for a devastating right hook putting them on the mat. Asbury Park Press: Modified Exploder Suplex. Asbury Park Crash: APP off the top rope, used as a VERY RARE finisher... satisfying as a reversal of some idiotic top rope maneuver... 99% effective, no one has kicked out yet... even when their momentum is ridiculous. Electric Slide: Jeff Jarrett's The Stroke. My impact finisher some of the time... good for an indirect move reversal. Overload: My custom-made submission finisher. 80% effective... mostly they tap out... though there has been a few breaks. VERY few.

New game with a revamped Cornellverse (added some more Women's promotions, testing my Basic mod). Also wanted to see what the special skills do. Superstar career, July 2006 Karen Bilous, European Lightweight Regular Wrestler, 25 years old Special skills: Samoan skull, Raging Bull, Adrenaline Rush, Dirty Tactics, Undead Selling, 2x4 factor Verbal agreements with Crush Wrestling Alliance (CWA), Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling (LLPW), and Queens of Chaos (QoC) 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses Popularity is F across the board Protegé of Captain Hero Current co-holder of the LLPW Tag Team titles (with Ginko Kuroda, as 'Enter the Dru') Trademark moves: Bilous Jackhammer (Arrow Suplex) Darkness Death Drop aka 3-D (Tag Death Drop, finisher of Sisters of Darkness, her tag team in QoC with Raven Nightfall) Human Sacrifice (Tag Elimination Legsweep, finisher of Enter the Dru) I've beaten Thunder Hike in a Hardcore match but I find I get beat up very easily with no popularity.

Currently Using The DOTT Database Rookie to Legend Career Name: The Delicacy Profile states: The Delicacy is a good looking rookie with a ton of talent. He is a sure future hall of famer who has a dirty, nasty mean streak. Age: 31 in real life, but it's 1983 and I was only 8 then so I added 10 years. 18 in DOTT Verbals with the CWA and Mid-South I am a Regular wrestler.. All Heel of course :mad: Heavyweight American Hot meals and a bed lifestyle I am a protege of The Nature Boy Ric Flair and no friendships yet.... I have a created Manager in the Mid-South named Donna Dunes a.k.a: Double D I have a basic Ric Flair style move set... Finishers: Fisherman's Buster, Forward Russian Legweep (The Stroke), Reverse DDT Neckbreaker, Cobra Clutch, and the Figure Four Leglock F Popularity across the board. I am currently 1 win 0 loses..... yes, D Boon... I started over :D That's about it for now....

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson]Remianan I absolutely MUST know, how did you get undead selling for your created character?[/QUOTE] She's not created. Karen Bilous is an existing Cornellverse worker. "The Pain from the Ukraine". I just edited her in the DB before I started the game then removed the skills from her in the DB after the savegame was created. Honestly, she's just about the exact same as a created worker, skills wise. That is, not very good at all. She's an opener in a small fed in her native Europe, for crissakes. I don't think you can give an RTL worker the special skills, though I could definitely be wrong. I'm not set to play an RTL for another.......23 or so savegames so I'm not 100% sure on that? (Testing the mod I'm creating) I've found that there are more than enough really bad workers in the CV to keep me occupied without doing a RTL.

My first RTL game: Cassandra Nova, Small American Regular wrestler, 17 years old* Verbal deals with QoC, CWA, and LLPW Protegé of Wanda Fish No disposition bias (means I can play face or heel equally well). Currently a face in all 3 promotions I work for. Tag teams: Rolling Thunder (with Thunder Hike) in CWA Team Nova (with Michelle Brendon) in LLPW Novastar (with Suzanne Brazzle) in QoC Trademark moves: Psychokinesis (Steiner Screw driver, proper name Vertical Suplex Piledriver) Bossa Nova (Triangle Choke) - can't use it yet since my tech skills aren't high enough Nova Driver (Bodyslam Driver) C-Bomb (Sit out Powerbomb) Solar Flare (Animalistic Spear) Coefficient of Drag (Elevated Face Crusher) Vernal Equinox (Seated Front Choke Sleeper) Solar Vortex (Team Nova's finisher, double choke slam) Kiss the Wind (Novastar's finisher, Tag Elimination Legsweep) Thunder Strike (Rolling Thunder's finisher, Tag Decapitation Legdrop) Just getting started but I think this should be fun. :) *A cookie to whoever can tell me where I got the name. ;)

First off Remianen, I'm pretty sure with the description of Cassandra Nova that you are an X-Men fan. ;) Now for my character... [B]Machine[/B], Canadian Heavyweight Technician, Now 18 years old (started at 16) Verbal deals with MAW, NYCW, 21CW Protegé of Thomas Morgan No disposition bias. Currently a face in all 3 promotions. No tag teams... I go it alone. Trademark moves: Your Children Will Placate You From Premature Graves (Lazo) To Be An Angel Blind, The Crippled Soul Devides (Scorpion Death Lock) Smiling In The Face Of Perversity (Finishing Spirit Forearm) The Ghost Of Each Room (Sit-Out Underhook Facebuster) Current Record... 44 wins, 8 loses. Stupid Brilliant White is gonna get his sometime (I can't beat him for some reason). :)

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton]I have that cookie locked. Cassandra Nova is from X-Men, correct?[/QUOTE] Wow, very nice. Cassandra Nova is Professor Xavier's sister. :) My next RTL is going to be Edgar Allan Poe based. Will the worker be named Annabelle Lee? We'll see. :)

Archived