The Latino Kings vs The Harlem Knights

Mutant vs Carlos Gonzalez

Xavi Ferrera vs A member of House of Handsome

Xavi Ferrera Baby

??? and ??? vs The McWade Twins

Kip Keenan vs ???

People's Championship Open Challenge

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

Last show was crazy and has raised a lot more questions than it answered so I'm feeling a bit of a holding pattern show. Clearly not everyone on the left side will win but idk how else to predict this! Excited to read what you've got.

FCW Puerto Rican Title

Handsome Stranger(c) vs Marco Gonzalez

FCW Tag Team Titles

Kip Keenan vs ???

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

Why not?

Edited by newbiezness

FCW Puerto Rican Title

Marco's still too green to hold the belt

FCW Tag Team Titles

No way are they dropping the belts this early, not even against someone as big and mean as the Knights

Hard for me not to support Mutant in general, but I can see Carlos doing something dirty to pick up the win here

Xavi needs that big face push!

I just don't have much faith in the McWades. The other side of this match likely has more storyline potential

Kip Keenan vs ???

Does backing an unknown fighter count as rooting for the underdog?

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

Apollo keeps the title for another month

FCW Puerto Rican Title

At some point Stranger's going to have to drop the belt (old and his faction is falling apart) but I don't think Marco is ready to be number one yet. This story has a lot more mileage, and I'd be surprised if Carlos doesn't get involved somehow.

FCW Tag Team Titles

I could see the Knights getting the belts. They're an awesome tag team and I reckon a shock win is on the cards here.

Potential screwiness from Carlos and HH, but I think Mutant gets the job done here. He's got much more potential.

Push Xavi! If it turns out to be Frederique (probably not yet, more likely Reynolds or Ramone) I still think Xavi gets the win.

New team forming? Sounds good to me.

Kip Keenan vs ???

Gotta keep that race to 10 going.

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

I think IBA is in for a fairly long run, and I don't see an Open Challenge ending it.

FCW Puerto Rican Title

FCW Tag Team Titles

Kip Keenan vs ???

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

FCW Puerto Rican Title

No way Marco

FCW Tag Team Titles

Not a massive fan of either but early on in their reign

Squash

Justice for Xavi

They've jobbed since they arrived

Kip Keenan vs ???

Not 100% sure on this one....

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

He's a decent champion at this level

Although I don't think the result's in question, I'm intrigued to see how the main event is booked. Cracking stuff

FCW Puerto Rican Title

FCW Tag Team Titles

Kip Keenan vs ???

Island Boy Apollo vs ???

Another great show. It's brilliant that even with a decisive main event ending, a clever contrast to last month's mayhem, you still managed to set up the next step in both men's stories. It's an interesting dynamic too that what PRP did is actually quite selfish: putting the champion against four challengers at once to try to stop his record from being overtaken, but Handsome Stranger has been built so well as a supervillain and PRP is such a hero that everyone will support the decision.

I look forward to finding out what's next for the Gonzalez family. It's good that even with the title shot that spearheaded the story up until now gone, all options still appear open for both in terms of character progression. Carlos didn't in fact turn to the dark side (for now at least) and instead took two beatings that had to hurt in different ways for his loyalty, and Marco kept it honourable and even his reaction at the end was somewhat defensible given his pride, embarrassment and youth. It feels like there's so much more to come from that story.

On 3/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, 619 said:

Another great show. It's brilliant that even with a decisive main event ending, a clever contrast to last month's mayhem, you still managed to set up the next step in both men's stories. It's an interesting dynamic too that what PRP did is actually quite selfish: putting the champion against four challengers at once to try to stop his record from being overtaken, but Handsome Stranger has been built so well as a supervillain and PRP is such a hero that everyone will support the decision.

I look forward to finding out what's next for the Gonzalez family. It's good that even with the title shot that spearheaded the story up until now gone, all options still appear open for both in terms of character progression. Carlos didn't in fact turn to the dark side (for now at least) and instead took two beatings that had to hurt in different ways for his loyalty, and Marco kept it honourable and even his reaction at the end was somewhat defensible given his pride, embarrassment and youth. It feels like there's so much more to come from that story.

13 hours ago, jcarmjn said:

Cracking show, do I smell a PRP heel turn coming?

I loved this as you've picked up on things that went through my mind. I knew I wanted it to be a clean fight, I think after everything that's gone on lately it was needed, and I didn't want Marco to have any excuse for the loss. Although nobody really expected him to win it's a loss that will affect him going forward. Spot on with how I viewed Carlos and his night too, There's definitely more planned in their story. 

I'm glad people had those thoughts about PRP. Will it result in a heel turn? Maybe, probably not too soon. But he's definitely not squeaky clean. It's tough to go into details without spoilers but yes I think whether you believe Handsome deserves this treatment or not, PRP motives are debatable. 

10 hours ago, AboardTheArk said:

What a great show. I strive to achieve a level of concise storytelling and fun segments even near to this. This diary has had a high standard of quality since the start but I think it has reached a new level of feeling like a living show. Great work, keep it up!

Really appreciate this! The weekly shows could be starting soon and that's going to be a new challenge but I'm hoping will help that 'living show' feel. 

6 hours ago, newbiezness said:

My fav diary so far

Cheers! I'm genuinely flattered by all the comments and predictions. Feeling confident that I'm getting more and more into the swing of it so hopefully the journey is worth it. 

Prediction Rankings

QFresh: 4 6 3 4 5 5

jcarmjn: 4 5 3 5 5

Willsky: 4 5 3 5 6

AboardTheArk: 5 4 2 5 6

MidKnightDreary: 5 4 6 4

DinoKea: 4 5 4

Newbiezness: 3 4 5

D-lyrium: 6 3

KyTeran: 6

TheHeel: 5

Aura: 5

Neslo024: 4

The Blonde Bomber: 4

Prime Time: 3

• Like 3

Ferrera v Frederique with the winner added to the main event is a fun twist. It feeds into the House Handsome fracturing story perfectly, giving Xavi the opportunity to bring about their downfall even if he doesn't win the title himself. It also fits the PRP shades of grey you mentioned before: he can present this decision as giving the champion a greater chance, while knowing it's just as likely to increase tension in the group.

Having Latino Kings end the show held to honour them on the mat felt like the right call to get maximum heat on their next challengers, and it seems like Freedom Movement is shaping up to be another strong card.

• Like 1

Card for FCW: The FREEDOM Movement

Can the Puerto Rican Champion cement his legacy as the longest reigning champion in FCW's 12+ year history? Or will perhaps the most dominant faction the island has ever seen fall when faced with 6 Man Mayhem. 

An Uncle and Nephew meet to discuss the dramatic events that ended FREEDOM's Fury, the People's Champ will fight against the newest group to form a threat to FCW, the 9th opponent on a giant's path to the title will be revealed and the newly inducted hall of famers be able to hold onto the belts with the man on form busy with the main event. 

FCW Puerto Rican Title

Handsome Stranger(c) vs Mutant vs Davis Wayne Newton vs Joffy Laine vs Rudy Velasquez vs Xavi Ferrera/Frederique

People's Championship

Island Boy Apollo(c) vs King Kong Kennedy 

FCW Tag Team Titles

Latino Kings(c) vs Harlem Knights

Xavi Ferrera vs Frederique

??? vs Giant Brody

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, christmas_ape said:

FCW Puerto Rican Title

Handsome Stranger(c) vs Mutant vs Davis Wayne Newton vs Joffy Laine vs Rudy Velasquez vs Xavi Ferrera/Frederique

Long live El Jefe. Plus, I think PRP's plan backfires

People's Championship

LOL

FCW Tag Team Titles

Coin flip on this one. The Harlem Knights could take this as they're facing Hector and Jesus

Justice for Xavi

??? vs Giant Brody

They can't win every match

FCW Puerto Rican Title

I think Stranger loses it this time. He's in the babyface spot, and a turn might be coming, but I think this is a fun storyline way to get the belt off him and he can feel hard-done by.

People's Championship

No way Kennedy is winning this. Maybe one of the new faction at some point, but not him. 

FCW Tag Team Titles

Heel heat for the Knights if they beat up the legends?

Great opportunity to put Xavi over and have him in the title match, too.

??? vs Giant Brody

FCW Puerto Rican Title

People's Championship

FCW Tag Team Titles

??? vs Giant Brody

FCW Puerto Rican Title

A really tough choice for me as Stranger is SO CLOSE. I think you can argue his reign has hit a natural endpoint but also...tied longest reign ending on a multi-man? With a lot of the other participants being tied up in other stories? I want Mutant to win but he's failed twice even if he's good enough. I will overthink this and assume the belt finds itself on Keenan or Peverell soon.

People's Championship

I'm a huge Apollo guy, he should just never drop tbh

FCW Tag Team Titles

The greatest get celebrated for a little longer

Xavi Ferrera baby

??? vs Giant Brody

Would have to be a pretty big get not to lose

FCW Puerto Rican Title

If I'm not wrong FCW doesn't have a season finale event but even in that case... I feel to end this reign you need the best possible event and this isn't one of my favorites... so I say Handsome retains 

People's Championship

Easy

FCW Tag Team Titles

I think this one is going to be very very close... I'll go with Xavi this time

??? vs Giant Brody

FCW Puerto Rican Title

People's Championship

FCW Tag Team Titles

??? vs Giant Brody