Football Manager 23 Skin

Download Link: Click Here

ubt4DfG.jpg

66EKdaR.jpg

UNXRi09.jpg

Risezhi.jpg

VB74EU5.jpg

tE4HDTT.jpg

More screenshots can be found here and here, and in this topic.

Grey Dog Software has recently made it very clear that we aren't allowed to link directly to donations on their forums to ensure they're covered if anything was to go wrong, but they've graciously allowed people to do it through third party websites such as social media. Therefore, I've created a Twitter account to simply link people to my (or more importantly my wife's) PayPal account. Please be aware that all my modifications are and ALWAYS WILL BE freeware and I do them because I enjoy it, but if you would like to give me something in return then it'll be truly appreciated. Thanks.

Link: Click Me

• Like 28

Thank you for all the comments and "likes" so far guys, I'm so pleased people are excited about it. Here are some more screenshots. Please forgive the first one as I technically cheated so if you pay too much attention, it won't make much sense; I couldn't be bothered to sim to Halloween so just drew it up to give you an idea of how it'll look. I've also included a screen shot of one of the other countries of the game world as someone messaged me and asked "why we'd want to see the Statue of Liberty all the time". 😛 I've also included some more looks at the more intricate and wordy screens to give you an idea of how it all comes together. And finally, I've also been asked about an ETA but I have no definitive answer just yet but I'll let you know when I have more of an idea - it may not look like it, but there's plenty left to do. Thanks again, guys.

oYzMyMk.jpg

xTKAvMH.jpg

BwJ7Oqk.jpg

8wWiSCj.jpg

gkeW4aS.jpg

• Like 5

The FM23 color scheme is pretty so I support this. The bigger question though is when are you going to start making some kits for our favorite teams with CVerse promotions as the sponsor? I want to see Tommy Cornell modelling a Wrexham kit with a 21CW sponsor, lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Progress has been a little slower than anticipated just because I want it to be the best it can be, but here are a few more screenshots just to let everyone know that it's definitely still being worked on. I've included an updated look at the workers page as I finally got 'round to updating the graphics so you can now see how they integrate into the aesthetic.

8mGJf7i.jpg

ZCTJ8pR.jpg

Oe4YUfT.jpg

nU5NnOs.jpg

UmFAGhn.jpg

• Like 8

On 3/16/2023 at 8:08 AM, Mammoth said:

Progress has been a little slower than anticipated just because I want it to be the best it can be, but here are a few more screenshots just to let everyone know that it's definitely still being worked on. I've included an updated look at the workers page as I finally got 'round to updating the graphics so you can now see how they integrate into the aesthetic.

Progress looks awesome. I cannot wait for the finished product. You have truly made, in my opinion, some of the best skins for TEW throughout the years. 

• Thanks 1

I've just completed all the office screens which, as those of you who have worked on their own skins will know, is one of the more laborious and time consuming tasks when making a new skin so I'm pleased to announce that I'll be releasing either today or tomorrow, depending on how much I can get done. I thought about including some more previews within this post but decided against it as it wouldn't offer any more insight as all the previews thus far give a great glimpse into what the skin offers, they'd only take away some of the surprises I've put in there in terms of design choices and "torn" pictures. I'm very pleased with the amount of support this has gotten and can't wait to see what everyone thinks once they start using it in action. Thank you so much for the kind words thus far and I'll let you all know when it's officially released. :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, justtxyank said:

This looks great Mammoth. Can't wait!

Did you adjust the HOI/HOF pages for the sticker style so it doesn't have that cut?

Here's the respective pages:

8mGJf7i.jpg

oFNxoMx.jpg

As you can see, the HoF pages look great but I was a bit stumped with the HoI page as while I know the Sticker style is very popular now, many modifications (including my own) still use the normal square so I left the "frame" in as there is no way to design something so it surrounds all the different styles as I know there's more than just the two these days, and more are probably in the works. I did think about doing something more generic (as you can see below) so it still highlights the worker image but doesn't "surround" the image, so any picture pack would work. If it's something people would prefer, I'm more than happy to change it before release. :)

BAz9PXt.jpg

It's two days later than planned because of numerous reasons that I won't bother anyone with, but the skin has now been released - and the link can be found in the original post. I've included the "PSDS" folder encase anyone wanted to look over how I achieved this but I warn you in advance that I'm a messy artist who doesn't tidy up my layers so you'll probably have to have some experience with graphics to understand it. If you find anything wrong with the skin or think that something should be changed, let me know and I'd be happy to help. Other than that, enjoy. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mammoth said:

It's two days later than planned because of numerous reasons that I won't bother anyone with, but the skin has now been released - and the link can be found in the original post. I've included the "PSDS" folder encase anyone wanted to look over how I achieved this but I warn you in advance that I'm a messy artist who doesn't tidy up my layers so you'll probably have to have some experience with graphics to understand it. If you find anything wrong with the skin or think that something should be changed, let me know and I'd be happy to help. Other than that, enjoy. :)

As an avid FM player, thank you, that's great. 

• Thanks 1

While I'm familiar with FM, I've never played it, though I wish the game/company would find their way to *American* football haha In any case, this is an awesome new skin to have.

I might be late to the party here, but I do feel like the border for the Hall Of Immortals/Fame should have stayed. 

Overall, it's an awesome layout, color scheme is ace, and I like the inclusion of the graphics used such as the negotiation and World screens.

Thank you, Mammoth.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

While I'm familiar with FM, I've never played it, though I wish the game/company would find their way to *American* football haha In any case, this is an awesome new skin to have.

I might be late to the party here, but I do feel like the border for the Hall Of Immortals/Fame should have stayed. 

Overall, it's an awesome layout, color scheme is ace, and I like the inclusion of the graphics used such as the negotiation and World screens.

Thank you, Mammoth.

I haven't got it right in front of me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I left the "border" in the HoI PSDS's which I referred to in my previous post, so if you're graphically inclined you could change them up yourself. If not, I'll change them when I have a moment and post the relevant screens here but it'll probably be some point tomorrow. I probably won't revert the HoF pages though just because I think they look so much better without anything around them no matter which graphic pack you're using.