21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen [vs] The Brat Pack w/ Blake Belushi

Alfonso D’Angelo w/ Buck Winchester [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason

The Underdogs [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Brat Pack

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 17

Wednesday, Week 4, May 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 77

image.jpeg

Kingdom, just two episodes away from the War Drums Pay-Per-View, opened with 21CW World Heavyweight Champion: Buff Martinez on the stage with his manager Kathleen Lee, and Kingdom interviewer Mo Adebola…

image.jpegKathleen Lee.jpg Mo Adebola 3.jpg

Mo Adebola: “I am joined by… Buff Martinez and Kathleen Lee…!! And Buff… You requested this time, to talk about your War Drums opponent: Wade Orson…!”

Buff Martinez: “Wade Orson… has ZERO respect… He wants me to shake my hand…? He wants my respect…? He is scum to me…”

Martinez was interrupted by the music of Orson’s friend, Leigh Burton… Who came out onto the stage and AGREED with Buff…!!

image.jpeg

Burton said that he thought Orson was his friend… He thought they’d be Tag Team Champions… Winners of the Cornell Cup… but Orson got a sniff of a World Title shot again, and has dropped him…

Leigh Burton: “How can he turn down a guy like ME…?! I’m ‘The British Lion’… The BEST technical wrestler in all of 21CW…!!”

At that, Ricky Storm and Sifu headed onto the stage… with Sifu holding his best friend back…!!

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg

Ricky Storm: “You wanna put your money where your mouth is, Burton…?! You’ve been p*****g me off for MONTHS… Tonight… Me an’ you… 1 on 1…!!”

image.jpeg

Landon Mallory headed onto the stage, and accepted Ricky Storm’s challenge on Leigh Burton’s behalf… while getting in between the arguing pair… Storm versus Burton TONIGHT…!! And Burton wasn't happy with his new tag team partner...

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg21CW K vs.jpgArtemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpg w/ Blake Belushi.jpg

Kevin Jones and Jeremy Allen [vs] The Brat Pack w/ Blake Belushi

Jones and Allen were on fire tonight! Slamming into their younger, smaller opponents, and then throwing them all around the ring and ringside area. However, Blake Belushi was the difference and he caused the distraction that led to Artemis rolling up Allen for the win!

The match was over, but The Brat Pack and Blake Belushi’s nights were not… because Tommy Cornell slid into the ring, and took Artemis and Thurston down…

image.jpeg Artemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpgBlake Belushi.jpg

Belushi tried to stop ‘Rough Justice’, but Cornell was on a mission tonight… He kicked and elbowed everybody that moved… causing a bad nose bleed to Artemis Eyre-Rochester… and seemingly knocking out Thurston Darcy III… This caused Loxley Robbins to arrive on the stage…!!

image.jpeg

Loxley Robbins: “Alright… Alright…!! Tommy… Alright… Leave them ALONE…!!”

Loxley pleaded with Cornell, and told him he’d give him what he wants… a singles match… with… but before he could finish, Belushi and co. had gotten to relative safety… and Loxley regrouped with them on the stage as Cornell sneered…

Loxley Robbins: “A singles match… with Blake Belushi… TONIGHT… and after your match, I’ll give you my terms for the match you reeeeeeally want…”

image.jpeg

Backstage, ‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM was speaking through the camera, directly to War Machine and Cliff King…

image.jpeg

BEDLAM: “I’m not phased by being 3-1 down in our series, War Machine…! Because that ‘1’… means I KNOW I can beat you… You’ll get cocky now… 2 to the good… You’ve won the last 3… But while you’re lookin’ past me… I’ll be lookin’ right at you… right in your eyes…!! And then I’ll make ‘em shut…!!”

BEDLAM confirmed he’d be in rare singles action next week… Four of his last five matches have been against War Machine… and he has the fifth match of their ‘Best Of Seven’ Series at War Drums… No news on his opponent for next week, but he’ll probably want a big man as a ‘tune up’ for the Do Or Die encounter with the huge War Machine…

image.jpeg

Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg w/ Buck Winchester.jpg21CW K vs.jpgDangermouth.jpg w/ DJ Reason.jpg

Alfonso D’Angelo w/ Buck Winchester [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason

The group known as The Booth (Dangermouth, DJ Reason and Grandmaster Phunk) have been trying to recruit Alfonso D’Angelo for weeks, but his friend Buck Winchester has had his back, and helped to rebuff their advances. He was on hand to chase DJ Reason away from the ring here tonight too, allowing D’Angelo to lock Dangermouth in his ‘Anaconda Vice’ (Head Scissors Camel Clutch) for the tap out victory!

After the match, DJ Reason grabbed a microphone… Not for a rap… but because he wanted to ask Alfonso D’Angelo a question…

Alfonso D'Angelo.jpgBuck Winchester.jpg Dangermouth.jpgDJ Reason.jpg

DJ Reason: “Alfonso… You impressed us again, man… So I’m gonna ask you one last time… Come into The Booth… Join us… We’ll make you famous, kid…!!”

DJ said the rookie doesn’t need to answer right away… He can take his time, and give them an answer at War Drums… Where he and Buck Winchester will take on Dangermouth and the returning Grandmaster Phunk…!! ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester took exception to DJ’s offer, and answered for his friend…

Buck Winchester: “The answer… is NO DJ… We’ll see your ass at War Drums… Where the answer will STILL be no…!!”

Alfonso nodded along… but there was a strange look in his eye as Buck spoke… Almost one of defiance, and of not wanting people to speak for him…

image.jpeg

Next up we confirmed a match scheduled for next week…

Welsh Dragon.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpg Nightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

The Welsh Wizards (Welsh Dragon and Aurelian Bradley) will take on the big, bad, duo of Nightmare and Ruin… A mis-match size wise, but Dragon is so quick, and Bradley is incredibly smooth in the ring… They say styles make matches… and this one is going to be a mash-up of styles…

image.jpeg

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg21CW K vs.jpgMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg

The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

More tag team action up next, as the returning Underdogs did battle with Misery and Smithie, who didn’t seem to care about any of it.  Emmett Askey tried to gee them up a bit, but in the end Simpson hit his Slingshot Sunset Flip out of nowhere, which stunned Smithie!

image.jpeg

Backstage, The Lee FamiLee were stood around a phone that was on loud speaker…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpg

Gorilla Lee: “So, you mean it…?! We’re gonna see you at War Drums…?!”

There was a pause… but whoever was on the phone responded with a simple, muffled, “Yeh, man…!!” The FamiLee jumped for joy as they said their goodbyes… before JK confirmed who they were talking to…

JK Lee: “Cousin Konrad…!! I can’t wait to see him…!!”

image.jpeg

Mo Adebola was backstage next, stood with 21CW National Champion: Daniel Black Francis…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mo Adebola: “I am joined by… ‘D-B-F’… Daniel Black Francis…!!”

Francis said that last week didn’t go the way he wanted to… losing to Wade Orson… But confirmed that he’ll defend his National Title at War Drums… and next week there’ll be a Number One Contendership Match…

Daniel Black Francis: “Andrew Lee and Blake Belushi are two in-form, incredible performers… and it’ll be an honour to share the ring with EITHER of them… so next week… Lee and Belushi… 1 on 1… Winner faces me at War Drums…!!”

image.jpeg

Ricky Storm.jpg w/ Sifu 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgLeigh Burton 2.jpg

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

Storm HATES Burton! He’s hated him since the Cornell Cup, and he can’t control his anger when he’s faced with ‘The British Lion’. On occasion, this anger would cost him, and the referee would be close to disqualifying him. But with Sifu’s help at ringside, he was able to remain calm when it mattered, and ESCAPED Burton’s Sleeper hold!! He slipped out with ease, instead of trying to wriggle and fight. He hit his super kick, and then followed up with his ‘Storm Bringer’ German Suplex! Huge and dominant win for Storm!

image.jpeg

The next match saw veteran of the UK and European scene Merle O’Curle in action against young newcomer Phil Harmonic… Harmonic headed out with his back-up: ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry, who stands at 6’5 and 233lbs… and MMA fighter Edison Silva… who were both hyping up their ‘leader’… Silva’s MMA expertise could be crucial in this one, because it’s a Submission Only Match…

Merle O'Curle 3.jpg21CW K vs.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpg w/ Kelvin Badberry.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Kelvin Badberry & Edison Silva

Phil Harmonic has many talents, but submissions aren’t one of them. Merle made him tap to an Ankle Lock within 5 minutes, and then got out of there before Badberry and Silva could get their hands on him.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Leigh Burton was walking towards the parking lot, when he was confronted by his ‘friend’ Wade Orson…

Leigh Burton 2.jpg Wade Orson 2.png

There was a lot of tension between the two… after they have both been saying some pretty negative things about each other…

Wade Orson: “Hey Burton… Good luck at War Drums with Landon Mallory as your partner… Things are looking like they’re going great so far… another loss tonight wasn’t it…?! Because of him...?!”

Burton got in his face, and reminded him that he didn’t choose Mallory to be his partner… it was a random draw… and besides, with him challenging for the Tag Titles, it leaves the door open for Orson to go after the World Heavyweight Title…

Wade Orson: “So you think if you were ‘available’… you’d be getting the World Heavyweight Title shot ahead of me…?!”

Burton brushed Orson aside, and left the room… smirking a little, but also looking saddened at the breakdown of his friendship…

image.jpeg

Tommy Cornell.jpg21CW K vs.jpgBlake Belushi.jpg w/ Thurston Darcy III Champ.jpg

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ Thurston Darcy III

These two always put on a great match, and this one was no different. Cornell kept holding Belushi by the hair, and showing the damage he’d done to the Australian to Thurston Darcy III at ringside. He was taunting them, and taunting Loxley Robbins who made his way out and took a seat in the front row. His brand of ‘Rough Justice’ was too much for Belushi early on, but when Thurston got involved at ringside, the ‘Beautiful’ Ozzie fought back into it. 2 on 1 was too much for Cornell for a while, but in the end he hit a float-over DDT. It was only a matter of time after that, that he hit the ‘Guilt Trip’ Russian Leg Sweep, and he pinned Belushi to win it.

After the match Loxley Robbins sent Thurston into the ring to jump Cornell, but he was ready for the Tag Champ…

Tommy Cornell.jpg Blake Belushi.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpgimage.jpeg

Cornell sent Thurston flying over the top rope with ease…!! Cornell then dropped Belushi with the ‘Guilt Trip’… he did the same again to Thurston, who came back into the ring… Loxley was up on the apron by this point, but he stepped down and decided not to fight Cornell tonight… Instead he grabbed a microphone…

Loxley Robbins: “Tommy… If you stop this… I’ll accept your challenge for War Drums… I’ll step into the ring with you… Man To Man… but I want something in return… I want that match… to be a Number One Contenders Match…!! For the 21CW World Heavyweight Title… Get that handled… and we’ll dance at War Drums…!! It's only what I'm OWED... but Colin Chalke doesn't listen to me... If he listens to you... You'll get what you want...”

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Predictions for United, Episode 17, Week 4, May 2020

Number One Contenders Match:
Kenobi High [vs] Absolutely Flawless [vs] The Demolishers [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones

??? [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chucky Frisby w/ Gulliver

Evan Alpass & Cain Carlisle [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Darin Flynn w/ Beau Boulder [vs] BW Eddie

21CW UK Title Match:
Viktor ‘The Bear’ Beskov (c) [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

Apollo Prince [vs] ‘God’s Gift To Wrestling’ Mark Adonis

Kenobi High [vs] Absolutely Flawless [vs] The Demolishers [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones

21CW UK Title Match:

Cool and Stones

Somebody new to take on the new champs

Frisby

Has a mini push going

Bern Boys

Named team geta the dub

BW Eddie

Coin flip

Beskov

Let Anitithesis move onto something else, maybe even the champ

Prince

As much as I think Adonis should win, Prince is the number one contender, this could be dq or count out or something but Prince should come out looking good. 

21CW UK Title Match:

21CW UK Title Match:

These guys just unexpectedly closed the PPV by joining the faction of your top champ on the brand - I think they pick up the tag titles off the road agents.

Assuming this is a squash for Chuck, but I could be very wrong

Feels like the Bern Boys have to be close to having the name value to mix it up with some real teams soon, their matches have been pretty good for being undercard guys.

I still have no clue where this ends up going - Eddie "hired" Flynn and Boulder to investigate whatever was going on with the Red Devils, but they just left to do their own thing and now Eddie is refusing to pay his bill? Was there ever anything uncovered in any investigation? Not sure if I missed something

21CW UK Title Match:
Don't see Beskov dropping the title back in his first defense

You test me so... I was happy to see Apollo win the #1 contender's match, but his win (and what I presume is the biggest title match of Apollo's career) was overshadowed by the Business reveal at the end of last episode. Additionally, he has a TV title match rather than a PPV one, so the champ is way more likely to retain.

You have the #1 contender (who you have NOT been afraid to hand losses to in the build up to a PPV title match from previous episodes) taking on the guy who made his huge return to action and is on of the focal points of the biggest storyline going on this brand. I could see Apollo losing or this match devolving into shenanigans, but I think Apollo kind of needs at least a visual win for him to be seen as a threat to Edward in a couple weeks.

21CW UK Title Match:

21CW UK Title Match:

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 17

Wednesday, Week 4, May 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 66

image.jpeg

We opened the show with Edward Cornell introducing his NEW House of Business…!!

image.jpegMark Adonis Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

Edward Cornell: “The greatest group ever assembled in professional wrestling… and I… am their leader, and Champion… And next week, I’ve got a match with… Apollo Prince… for my Title… I mean boys… It’s basically a night off, right…?!”

The group laughed, but his comments brought out Prince, who wasn’t afraid to climb into the ring with the group…

image.jpeg

Apollo Prince: “Night off huh…?! We’ll see about that, Corny… If I win, I will be the YOUNGEST World Champion in the history of 21CW… Standing in my way… is the COCKIEST… But answer me this Corny… What if I win…?! What then…?! Your new House will come tumbling down around you…”

Cornell nodded at Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones, who began to approach Apollo… but they were stopped in their tracks by the music of Absolutely Flawless…

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpgLeo Price.jpg

Lance and Kelly Martin were due to be in action in the opening contest… against Cool and Stones… Kenobi High… and The Demolishers… with the winners earning a United Tag Team Title shot…!!

Jase Cole 4.jpgChristopher Lister 5.jpg image.jpeg Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg

Compton Valence.jpgLangton Herring.jpg image.jpeg Luke Cool.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg

Kenobi High [vs] Absolutely Flawless [vs] The Demolishers [vs] Cool and Stones

Great way to kick off tonight’s in-ring action here. Apollo Prince joined the announce team, while Leo Price joined The House of Business at ringside. The turning point in this one saw Beast Bantom and Roly Muckletruck stomp out to the ring, and chase Edward Cornell, Mark Adonis and Doomsday away. Their arrival distracted The Martin Twins, Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones enough for Jase Cole of Kenobi High to hit his ‘Sky High’ (D’Lo Brown’s Sky High) on Kelly Martin to win it!!

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg Roly Muckletruck.jpgBeast Bantom 2.jpg Luke Cool.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg 

Kenobi High couldn’t believe they’d won, but they got out of there quickly as an all-out brawl between Absolutely Flawless… Roly Muckletruck… Beast Bantom… Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones broke out… Referees and officials had to come and hold them all back, but it’ll be Christopher Lister and Jase Cole who get the Tag Team Title shot against UK Dragon and Clifford Wilson…!!

Jase Cole 4.jpgChristopher Lister 5.jpg UK Dragon Champ.jpgClifford Wilson Champ.jpg

Speaking of UK Dragon… The veteran masked flier will be in singles action next week against an interesting opponent: Grave Digger!!

image.jpeg

UK Dragon will be in 'Grave Danger' in that one… His career ended by choice a while back, but he returned – again by choice – for one last run, and could very well have his career ended against his will by Grave Digger next week…

image.jpeg

Next up, Chuck Frisby introduced a new segment of his… where he holds the Chuck Frisby Invitational… and invites an ‘unknown’ UK based worker to come to 21CW for a ‘Chance Against Chuck’…!!

Chuck Frisby.jpgGulliver.jpg

Chuck Frisby: “The first lucky, BUM to receive a ‘Chance Against Chuck’… is an old friend of mine actually… PUFFY THE SAND IRON PLAYER…!!”

image.jpeg

The crowd cheered as Puffy made his way out, holding his trusty bag of Golf Clubs…!! Chuck extended a handshake to his former friend, but when Puffy went to accept, he SLAPPED the newcomer in the face…

Chuck Frisby: “You ready, you BUM…?! Remember… WIN… and you receive a 21CW contract…!!”

image.jpegimage.jpegChuck Frisby.jpg w/ Gulliver.jpg

Puffy The Sand Iron Player [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Chuck Frisby dominated this one, but late on the referee got knocked down, and Puffy saw his chance! He hit a nice DDT, then slid out of the ring to select his club!! He chose his trusty Sand Wedge, and slid into the ring, ready to hit Frisby from behind with it. However, he didn’t see ‘The Icelandic Body’ Gulliver slide into the ring, and he dropped Puffy with his ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ Code Breaker. He then dragged Frisby onto the debutant, and he was pinned - to loud boos.

image.jpeg

In the back, Leo Price was the guest of United’s backstage interviewer Melanie Florence…

Leo Price.jpg Melanie Florence 3.jpg

Melanie Florence: “My guest right now guys, is Leo ‘The Lion’ Price… and Leo… A few weeks ago, when you were in the hospital… you uttered the words ‘Take Over’… What did that mean…?!”

Some big TEW fans will know exactly what that meant… and a certain someone’s contract coming up… But for those who don’t, Leo Price didn’t respond directly… but gave a big clue...

Leo Price: “I don’t know, Melanie… To Take Over is to assume control… of say… a Package…?!”

image.jpeg

Evan Alpass.jpgCain Carlisle.jpg21CW U vs.jpgHans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Shock win here for Alpass and Carlisle – which marked the first win in 21CW for ‘Captain Crash’! He hit his ‘Mark Of Cain’ Coffin Drop onto Hans Piccard to win it, leaving The Professor and Fabian Schwarz furious!

The Professor ordered Schwarz to grab a steel chair, and he made his way around the ring to clock Evan Alpass with it…

Evan Alpass.jpgCain Carlisle.jpg Hans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpgThe Professor.jpg

The manager of The Bern Boys then sent the charismatic Swiss youngster to grab a table, and he began setting it up… Piccard and Schwarz then beat Alpass and Carlisle up… before slamming Carlisle through the table at ringside…!!

image.jpeg

Next up, we got Joey Beauchamp, Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn… and they called out BW Eddie for a match…

Joey Beauchamp Suit.jpg Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpg BW Eddie.jpg

Beau Boulder: “Eddie… You OWE us…!!”

Joey Beauchamp: “You owe me as well…!! We got our arses kicked last week because of you…!!”

Darin Flynn: “But look… We’re fair men… So tonight… Me and you 1 on 1… If you win, your debt is cleared…!!”

Darin Flynn 2.jpg w/ Beau Boulder 2.jpgJoey Beauchamp Suit.jpgimage.jpegBW Eddie.jpg

Darin Flynn w/ Beau Boulder & Joey Beauchamp [vs] BW Eddie

Solid match here, but an easy win for Darin Flynn in the end. He locked in his ‘Prodigal Pressure’ Standing Surfboard Stretch, and made Edie tap out to win it.

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned of a match taking place for next week involving a man we just saw at ringside…

Joey Beauchamp Suit.jpg J-B Cash.jpg

Joey Beauchamp will face the biggest test of his 21CW run so far – as he battles fellow 20+ year veteran J-B Cash in what promises to be an intriguing fight that could come down to which competitor has the higher ring IQ…

image.jpeg

21CW UK Championship Match:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg w/ Yuri Iliakov.jpg21CW U vs.jpgAntithises.jpg

‘The Bear’ Viktor Beskov (c) w/ Yuri Iliakov [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

Beskov and Antithesis are completely different fighters, and it made for a compelling watch. Antithesis dominated early on, but he was never going to be able to control The Bear for long. The big Russian ended up throwing ‘The Anarchist’ around, before locking him in the ‘Red Devil Lock’ (Lifted Arm Hook) and making him tap out.

image.jpeg

We learned of another BIG match for next week, next… as two future World Champions will do battle…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg Phillip Cooper.jpg

Phillip Cooper will be disappointed that he didn’t win the Number One Contendership for the World Title last week, and he’ll be even angrier that his rival Apollo Prince did…!! He’ll look to take his anger out on Sebastian Koller in their second meeting in 21CW…

image.jpeg

Apollo Prince.jpg21CW U vs.jpgMark Adonis Suit.jpg w/ image.jpegDoomsday Suit.jpg

Apollo Prince [vs] ‘God’s Gift To Wrestling’ Mark Adonis w/ Edward Cornell and Doomsday

Next week, Apollo Prince has a date with Edward Cornell for the 21CW World Title, so it was no surprise to see the Champ out at ringside, getting a closer look at the youngster. Doomsday kept him in check too, and the big Scot’s presence eventually led to a shock defeat. Prince was looking for a flying cross-body from the top rope, and Doomsday climbed onto the apron. The distraction allowed Adonis to pull Prince down, before levelling him with a stiff short-arm lariat. He followed it up with his ‘Adonis Elbow’ (Judas Effect) which knocked Prince clean out! Huge win for Adonis, but does this loss put Prince’s Title shot next week into question?

image.jpeg

The final segment of the show saw the veteran Adam Matravers head to the ring… alone…

image.jpeg

Matravers was holding his neck… Grave Digger stomped on it at the Cornell Cup pay-per-view and it’s still troubling him…

Adam Matravers: “So… and I can’t believe I’m doing this… Grave Digger… You wanna go…?! Come out here and FIGHT me…!!”

It didn’t take long for the 6’ 11”, 380lb Grave Digger to oblige… and he stomped onto the stage…

image.jpeg

Grave Digger: “I will kill, every legend here… Starting with UK Dragon next week… Then you… Then (Jonathan) Faust… EVERYONE…”

Matravers said he can stop Digger tonight… and dared him to get in the ring… but Digger said no… He said he has someone else Matravers can fight… If he REALLY wants one that is…

Langton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgCompton 3.jpg

Three men in masks and hats, looking extremely menacing joined Grave Digger on the stage… and then were sent marching to the ring… One of them was clearly his fellow Hellbound member Blackheart… but he didn't reveal that... The other two were also 300lbers, and Matravers got ready for a fight he knew he couldn’t win… He tried, but it was 3 on 1, and the 1 alone was much smaller than each individual big man…

The group put Matravers down, and Grave Digger made his way into the ring… He stood on ‘Mile High’s’ neck AGAIN, before referees and officials came down to break it up…!! In the end, Aldous Blackfriar came running out with a chair and ran off the scary group…!!

image.jpeg

Grave Digger laughed as he and his crew made their way up the ramp… Aldous stared them down, as he called for help for Matravers…

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 4

image.jpeg

@Charasmatic Enigma is your winner!! It started to get close towards the end, but he held on.

Now... Since CE runs the amazing NWF - Disrupting The Market diary, which is a BIG rival of mine... I'm tempted to say NO PRIZE FOR YOU SIR!! But I'm going to be the bigger man, and let him have one... 46 out of a possible 58 is very impressive!

Keep an eye on your inbox soon ;) 

• Like 3

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 18, Week 1, June 2020 

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] Thurston Darcy III w/ Artemis Eyre-Rochester

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic &

Welsh Dragon & Aurelian Bradley [vs] Ruin & Nightmare

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Brat Pack

The Underdogs [vs] Stevie Stoat and ????

Buff Martinez, Ricky Storm and Sifu [vs] Wade Orson, Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Brat Pack

Buff Martinez, Ricky Storm and Sifu [vs] Wade Orson, Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic &

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 18, Week 1, June 2020 

It's Tommy Cornell, he's your big star.

Bedlam has lost quite a lot recently, so needs a win to build some momentum back

I think you're building up the Welsh pair as a lower midcard face team

I'm expecting interference, maybe setting up the Lee FamiLee vs the Aussie Invasion down the line

Depending on who Stoat's partner is, could see this going the other way but The Underdogs have got a lot of TV time recently so backing them

Backing the champ

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 18

Wednesday, Week 1, June 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 76

image.jpeg

We opened the show with the Kingdom Tag Team Champions: The Brat Pack, walking to the ring… with Artemis Eyre-Rochester walking out with a face-guard on, covering his damaged nose…

image.jpegimage.png

Artemis Eyre-Rochester: “Dommy Cornell broke my dose, hey…? An’ now I godda wear this mask…!!

The crowd laughed at Artemis' nasally voice... and he told them to shut up... which made them laugh and cheer more...!!

Artemis Eyre-Rochester: "I can’t fight… bud... Durston Darcy III here, can… So Dommy… GED oud here ya Flamin’ Galah…!!”

Cornell arrived… and laughed at Artemis for his injury and mask… but mainly his voice... and the opening match was on…

Tommy Cornell.jpg21CW K vs.jpgimage.jpeg w/ image.png

Great opener here. The young Australian tag team specialist had some nice offense early on, but Cornell soon took control. He mocked Artemis at ringside, and easily put Thurston away with his ‘Guilt Trip’ (Russian Leg Sweep).

After the match, Tommy Cornell called Loxley Robbins out… and he arrived on the stage… joined by Blake Belushi…

Tommy Cornell.jpg Loxley Robbins UP TO and including War Drums.jpgBlake Belushi.jpgimage.jpegimage.png

Cornell said that he and Loxley are going to go to WAR at War Drums… and finally Loxley will be forced to compete… for the first time in over two months…!! Blake Belushi interrupted…

Blake Belushi: “You sure about this Lox…?! She said… Well… You know what she said…!!”

Loxley cut him off… He told Belushi not to mention ‘her’… but gave no indication as to who ‘she’ was…!!

Loxley Robbins: “You’re right Tommy, ey…?! WAR it’ll be…!! And Blake… I am 100% sure about this…”

Tommy Cornell finally getting his wish… Loxley Robbins stepping into the ring for the first time in two months… Should be a cracker…!!

image.jpeg

Next up, Phil Harmonic lead his group ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry and the MMA fighter Edison Silva… and they had a message for Harmonic’s rival: Merle O’Curle…

Phil Harmonic.jpgKelvin Badberry.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “Merle knows he cheated… He’s a ‘Stretching Machine’… how about we do another…?! How about we do a match that favours ME…!! Where the only way to win, is to come off the TOP ROPE… and hit a move!! I’m the ‘King of the Cruiserweights’ baby…!! And I’d love to see that old man p**s his pants if he gets up there…!!”

Harmonic continued by saying that Kelvin Badberry has a BIG match next… against a man he outweighs by 30lbs… BEDLAM…!! BEDLAM’s music hit, and the crowd went nuts… They love ‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’…!!

Bedlam 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgKelvin Badberry.jpg w/ Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic & Edison Silva

Phil Harmonic’s crew are on a poor run of form of late, and it continued with another loss here. Badberry and BEDLAM both fought hard, hitting some strong power moves, and big strikes. In the end, BEDLAM slipped in his ‘Mind Strangler’ (Seated Choke) and Badberry passed out!

image.jpeg

Backstage, unlikely duo Buck Winchester and Alfonso D’Angelo were stood talking…

Buck Winchester.jpg Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg

‘Cowboy’ outright asked his young friend if he’d be joining ‘The Booth’ – the stable set up by DJ Reason, that includes newcomer Dangermouth and veteran Grandmaster Phunk… D’Angelo was slightly angered by the question…

Alfonso D’Angelo: “No, man… I will NOT… I’m by YOUR side… It’s me an’ you, against the world…!!”

‘Cowboy’ liked what he heard… but there was a sense of distrust between the two… The Booth have been asking Alfonso to join them for months – ever since he debuted on 21CW… This Saturday at War Drums, Alfonso and the ‘Cowboy’ will team up to take on Dangermouth and Grandmaster Phunk in a tag team match…!!

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, The Lee FamiLee were psyching up Andrew Lee ahead of his Number One Contenders Match later tonight…

Andrew Lee 2.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpg\

Gorilla Lee: “Can you imagine… Winning tonight… Then winning the National Title, at War Drums… In front of Cousin Konrad?! He’s gonna be in the AUDIENCE…!!”

JK Lee: “In the AUDIENCE…!!”

Gorilla Lee: “He’ll be so proud… We all will… Andrew Lee, National Champion…!!”

JK Lee: “National CHAMPION…!!”

Gorilla Lee: “We won’t let Blake Belushi and those rotten Australians cheat tonight… We… are gonna be in your corner…!!”

JK Lee: “In your CORNER…!!”

Gorilla paused... a little frustrated by JK Lee copying him...

Gorilla Lee: “Do you have to do that...?!”

JK Lee: “HAVE TO DO THAT...!!”

image.jpeg

Welsh Dragon.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpgimage.jpegNightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

Welsh Dragon and Aurelian Bradley [vs] Nightmare and Ruin

Fun match here, with three completely different styles on show. Nightmare and Ruin are huge, powerful, but a little slow. Welsh Dragon may be the fastest competitor in 21CW, while Bradley is a submission expert. Despite the size differences, he was able to make Ruin tap out with an Arm-Bar for a big win for the young Welsh duo!

image.jpeg

In the back, Kingdom General Manager Colin Chalke was stood with Emmett Askey, Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie… when we got the surprise arrival of United wrestler: Nate Manchester…!!

Colin Chalke.jpg Emmett Askey.jpgMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg Nate Manchester 4.jpg

Colin Chalke: “Welcome Nate…!! Welcome to Kingdom…!! Now gentlemen… the real reason I brought you guys here was to inform you of a little trade I’ve made with United… Nate Manchester comes to Kingdom… While you three, head to United…!!”

Chalke confirmed that there would be more trades like this in the future, as both rosters balance things out and look for ways to improve… He asked if Askey and co. wanted to know why Jeff Nova wanted to bring them to United...??

Mark Misery: “Eh… Can you just send me an email…?!”

Smiling John Smithie: “Or better yet… Don’t bother… We’ll be going then…”

Misery, Smithie and their manager Emmett Askey exited the room… Nate Manchester asked why Nova wanted such a miserable tag team, and we cut away…

image.jpeg

Andrew Lee 2.jpg w/ Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpg21CW K vs.jpgBlake Belushi.jpg w/ image.jpegArtemnose.png

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ Gorilla and JK [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Brat Pack

Amazing match here, and a true clash of styles. A ‘Neanderthal’ versus a man who calls himself ‘Beautiful’ was always going to be an interesting battle, and Belushi kept heading to the safety of The Brat Pack, rather than getting hit by the brawler. The finish was interesting too, because both men dodged lariats a couple of times, and then hit the ropes hard. As they ran back towards each other, they collided heads in the middle of the ring, and they were both knocked out! The referee had to call for the bell after a pretty quick ten count.

The Lee FamiLee and the Brat Pack crouched and stood over their friends, as referees and doctors arrived on the scene…

Andrew Lee 2.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpg Blake Belushi.jpgimage.jpegArtemnose.png

The referee didn’t know how to call it, and neither did the announce team… but National Champion Daniel Black Francis arrived at ringside, with a microphone… Both contenders were sat up at this point, and looked largely fine…

image.jpeg

Daniel Black Francis: “Look, I’m sure everyone here will agree… Heck of a match… Yahhh mon…!! But listen… I don’t have the power… but I think… At War Drums this Saturday… We can have a little, triple threat, match… whaddya say, mon…?!”

The crowd loved it… and so did the announcers… We’ll have to wait and see if it’s confirmed or not…

image.jpeg

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg21CW K vs.jpgA Local.jpgA Local.jpg

The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] Local Talent

The Underdogs are back, in a big way. Two wins in two weeks, and they had a very quick win here. Michael X won it with his brilliant ‘XDT’ swinging DDT.

image.jpeg

We cut to the back next, and found Kingdom General Manager Colin Chalke in his office with National Champion Daniel Black Francis…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Chalke told ‘D-B-F’ that he liked his idea following the double-knock-out finish of the Number One Contender Match for his Title…

Colin Chalke: “A Triple Threat Match sounds awesome…!! But… I have to make sure Blake (Belushi) and Andrew (Lee) have a clean bill of health… I guess if one is cleared, and the other isn’t, then a singles match is fine… but let’s hope we get them both ready for Saturday night, at War Drums…”

image.jpeg

The final segment of the show, was scheduled to be the Contract Signing for the Main Event of War Drums… between Buff Martinez and Wade Orson…!!

image.jpegKathleen Lee.jpg Wade Orson 2.png

However… Before the signings could begin… Orson’s friend Leigh Burton came to the ring… and ‘The British Lion’ got in Orson’s face…

image.jpeg

The two haven’t been getting on lately… but things turned serious real quick, when Burton shoved Orson, and he almost fell backwards over his chair…!! The pair had to be pulled apart by referees, while Martinez and Kathleen Lee stood and looked on… Landon Mallory came out, and tried to talk sense into Burton…

image.jpeg

Off microphone, but the cameras picked it up, Mallory shouted that Burton keeps making enemies, and that they need to get on the same page if they want to win the 21CW Tag Team Titles… Wade Orson hates Burton… So does Ricky Storm and Sifu…!! And just as Mallory spoke of Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu, the former Tag Champs arrived…!!

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg image.jpeg

Colin Chalke also arrived on the ramp and told the six men in the ring that we’re going to get a Six-Man Tag Team Main Event!! Buff, Storm and Sifu… against Orson, Burton and Mallory…!! The match at War Drums between Buff and Orson WILL go ahead… contract or no contract…!!

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpgimage.jpegKathleen Lee.jpg Wade Orson 2.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Ricky Storm, Sifu & Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] Wade Orson, Leigh Burton & Landon Mallory

Another great match here, with six of the best on Kingdom doing battle. Orson and Burton continued to argue on their side of the ring, but they used Ricky Storm’s anger against him brilliantly in the end. He couldn’t control how much he hated Leigh Burton, and it opened the door for Landon Mallory to score the win with his ‘Springbok Ram’ (Spear) on Storm!

War Drums is just around the corner for the Kingdom brand… Landon Mallory and Leigh Burton will be getting a 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Title shot against The Brat Pack… while Buff Martinez and Wade Orson WILL go 1 on 1 for the 21CW World Heavyweight Title, one more time…!! Before the show ended, Orson laid Burton out with a stiff lariat... and Mallory tried to stop him...

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Predictions for United, Episode 18, Week 1, June, 2020

UK Dragon w/ Clifford Wilson [vs] Grave Digger w/ Blackheart

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

The Red Devils (Beskov & Iliakov) [vs] Assassin & Vinny Vigilante

Beau Boulder w/ Darin Flynn [vs] BW Eddie

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] J-B Cash

21CW World Title Match:
Apollo Prince [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell (c) w/ The House of Business

Predictions for United, Episode 18, Week 1, June, 2020

Going out on a limb on how I would book 'The Road Agents' (I will make that name stick :))

Koller has been surprisingly quiet so far in the diary, whereas Cooper has been much more involevd

Squish squash

BW Eddie is having a hard time of it right now

Beauchamp is your user character, so expecting him to get a bit of a push

21CW World Title Match:

I'd be surprised in Eddie lost the belt on free TV, but crazier things have happened

21CW World Title Match: