21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] Lone Wolf

A Move from the Top Rope Wins It:
‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

The Lee FamiLee (JK and Gorilla) w/ Andrew and Cousin Konrad [vs] The Underdogs (Joe Simpson and Michael X)

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Nightmare and Ruin

Welsh Dragon and Aurelian Bradley [vs] Kevin Jones and Jeremy Allen

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

He's been featured

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

A flying armbar counts right?

The Lee FamiLee (JK and Gorilla) w/ Andrew and Cousin Konrad [vs] The Underdogs (Joe Simpson and Michael X)

I don't think The Underdogs have done anything of note yet

One of the better tag teams on the brand

Monkey Business 4 Lyf

Burton has more going for him, Buff is kinda lacking direction now

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] Lone Wolf

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

The Lee FamiLee (JK and Gorilla) w/ Andrew and Cousin Konrad [vs] The Underdogs (Joe Simpson and Michael X)

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Nightmare and Ruin

Welsh Dragon and Aurelian Bradley [vs] Kevin Jones and Jeremy Allen

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 19

Wednesday, Week 2, June 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 74

image.jpeg

The show opened with Loxley Robbins and his partner Vicki Company heading to the ring… there were murmurs of cheers in the audience… but still mostly boos for the Australian couple…

image.jpegVicki Company.jpg

Loxley didn’t look as ‘gorgeous’ as he usually does… looking a little tired and run down… but he had a BIG announcement to make…

Loxley Robbins: “Look uhhh… You’re all wonderin’ why I haven’t been competing lately, and uhh… there’s a real good reason… Yu see Vick and I… We’re really happy and… well… we’re gettin’ married!!”

Loxley explained that their wedding was in a couple of weeks, and that Vicki had asked that he ‘protect his face’ more than he usually does… so as not to ruin the photographs of the day…!! He acknowledged that Tommy Cornell’s brand of ‘Rough Justice’ was always risky to fight against… and he didn’t want to upset his wife-to-be… This brought Tommy Cornell out…

image.jpeg

Cornell’s music hit, and so did a thunderous ovation from the live crowd… Loxley stood behind Vicki Company, for protection…

Tommy Cornell: “Oh you’re good Loxley… Very good, me ol’ mate… So you fought me… in order to avoid fighting me…?! That makes no sense…!! But guess what, since you’re so worried about your wedding… you’re now NOT Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Title… Because I am, son…!!”

Loxley had previously beaten both Tommy Cornell and the former Champ Buff Martinez… and had a rightful claim for a Title shot for months… but he wasted it… Loxley confirmed that his wedding was in less than TWO WEEKS, and would be aired on 21CW Kingdom… He won’t be doing the traditional ‘wrestling wedding’, because they never go to plan… but he’ll film the small ceremony so his fans can see it…

Vicki Company: “Come along now, Loxley… We’ve taken up enough of this poor man’s time…”

Company dragged her man away… and Cornell was left with his hands on his hips, and a smile on his face…

image.jpeg

Bedlam 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgLone Wolf.jpg

Back and forth contest here with powerful strikes from both men. BEDLAM is that much more experienced though, and he ended up dispatching of his young opponent with the ‘Mind Strangler’ seated choke!

BEDLAM with a nice win here, but a HUGE win on pay-per-view at War Drums… he beat War Machine, and brought the score in their Best Of Seven Series to 3-2 in War Machine’s favour… If BEDLAM wins the next fight, he’ll level it up at 3 a piece… And their sixth match will be in a couple of weeks on Kingdom…!!

image.jpeg

The next match was an interesting one, as Merle O’Curle battled Phil Harmonic… In a first of its kind match that will be won when someone uses a top rope move…!! Merle is a submission and technical expert… so this one would be hard for him to maintain his 100% winning record since returning to 21CW…

Merle O'Curle 3.jpg21CW K vs.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpg w/ Edison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Strange match here, that almost ended within a couple of minutes when Merle O’Curle hopped to the top rope! However, Edison Silva shoved him off and he fell to the floor outside! That theme continued, until Harmonic’s cronies were sent to the back by the referee. It was still ‘The King of the Cruiserweight’s’ match to lose though, and he hit a beautiful moonsault to win it!

image.jpeg

Up next, we heard from DJ Reason’s group: ‘The Booth’, as they hung out at his recording studio, and introduced their newest member: ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester…

DJ Reason.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpgDangermouth 2.pngimage.jpeg

For months, DJ and co had been trying to recruit Buck’s friend and protégé Alfonso D’Angelo, but ‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ denied them at every turn… thinking he had back-up from ‘Cowboy’… but Winchester turned on him at War Drums and has now joined his enemies… Tonight was his first time in the studio with his new friends…

Buck Winchester: “Real nice place yu got here, partnas… Reeeeal nice… I could see muself layin’ down some fine music in here…!!”

DJ Reason: “Cowboy… Ohhhh Cowboy…!! My friend, I am gonna make you a STAR, of Country Music… Dangermouth’s got the RAP game down… Phunk and I will pull the strings but you… Mmmm… Hmmm… Step aside Tim McGraw… There’s a NEW Sheriff in town…!! WOOOO!!”

image.jpeg

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpg w/ Andrew Lee 2.jpgimage.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgJoe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg

The Lee FamiLee (Gorilla & JK) w/ Andrew and Cousin Konrad [vs] The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X)

Another solid match here, and The Lee FamiLee picked up a shock win. The Underdogs were the favourites, which is confusing, but they’re former 21CW Tag Team Champions and the Lees are still new to teaming up. Gorilla Lee’s fantastic ‘Mighty Avalanche’, where he steps on his opponent’s chest and mid-section and drops down into a splash, would beat just about anyone – and tonight it crushed and beat Michael X.

image.jpeg

Backstage, the man who beat both Andrew Lee and Daniel Black Francis at War Drums to become the NEW 21CW National Champion: Blake Belushi, was celebrating with a beaten up and dejected Brat Pack – who LOST their 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Titles at the same event…

image.jpegThurston Darcy III.jpgArtemnose.png

The Brat Pack were defeated by Landon Mallory and Leigh Burton, but mainly due to Artemis’ nose injury, and Thurston being choked out by Cousin Konrad earlier in the show… Belushi was the only winner of the entire Ozzie Invasion at War Drums, and he made sure the Brat Pack knew about it…

Blake Belushi: “The success story of 2020…!! BLAKE Belushi…!! I’m ‘Beautiful’… and I’m a CHAMP…!!”

Loxley Robbins and his fiancé Vicki Company entered the locker room… and Loxley greeted his friends…

Loxley Robbins Uz 4.jpgVicki Company.jpg

Loxley Robbins: “Boys… I got questions ta ask of ya…! Blake… We go way back, pal… I was wonderin’… if you’d do me the honour… of bein’ me best man…?!”

Belushi was shocked…!! He looked at his newly won Championship, and looked as though he couldn’t believe Loxley hadn’t acknowledged it…!! But he also gladly accepted the offer, and embraced his friend…!! Loxley then asked the Brat Pack to be ushers, which they too gladly accepted… Blake said he’d better plan the Buck's Party quick…!!

image.jpeg

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

Wild match here, with two huge men slamming into Storm and Sifu. The technical experts were able to lock the big men up in arm locks at one point, but they both picked their opponents up and slammed them into each other! For the finish, Sifu managed to hit his ‘Roaring Back Fist’ (Double Spinning Back Fist) on Nightmare and covered him quickly.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Kingdom GM Colin Chalke was stood with former 21CW National Champion Daniel Black Francis…

Colin Chalke.jpg Daniel Francis 2.jpg

Colin Chalke: “Listen, my hands are tied… I know you want your re-match, but tonight’s card is full… and Blake is away next week for the ‘Stag Doo’… which he’s calling a ‘Bucks Party’ or something…”

‘D-B-F’ argued his point, but Chalke said he couldn’t help… He signed Blake’s leave of absence for his best friend’s wedding… so for now, Belushi will remain Champ… and Francis’ Title shot will be put on ice…

image.jpeg

Welsh Dragon.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpg21CW K vs.jpgKevin Jones 2.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg

Welsh Dragon & Aurelian Bradley [vs] Kevin Jones and Jeremy Allen

Fast paced and short match here, in which we had three different styles. Dragon flew higher than anyone else tonight, while Bradley used holds and pressure to control the contest. Jones and Allen are bigger, veteran, brawlers. However, despite their experience, they couldn’t handle Dragon’s areal prowess. He hit his ‘Dragon Kick’ (Spinning thrust kick from the top rope) on Allen, and pinned him for the huge victory in a short one!

image.jpeg

Colin Chalke was in his office again next… this time with Kingdom newcomer Nate Manchester…

Colin Chalke.jpg Nate Manchester 4.jpg

Colin Chalke: “Nate… it’s your debut next week my man… Are you ready…?!”

Nate Manchester: “Why aye man… A’m ready alreet… Ah was born ready… soo… who have I got, like…?!”

Chalke said he’d break Nate in slowly… and ‘The Real Angel of the North’ will have the chance to showcase his talents against a local competitor… give him a couple of tune-up matches before unleashing him on the rest of the roster… He liked the sound of that...

image.jpeg

Buff Martinez 3.jpg w/ Kathleen Lee.jpg21CW K vs.jpgimage.jpeg

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

Great Main Event here, and Buff was on the war path. He wanted to kill Burton, for ‘The British Lion’s’ role in him losing his 21CW World Heavyweight Title, and Burton could do little to stop him early on. But Burton is crafty, way beyond his years, and he knew how to push Buff’s buttons and get under his skin. For the finish, Wade Orson had made his way to ringside, but it didn’t deter Martinez. He hit his ‘El K.O.’ (spinning back fist) to pick up the victory he craved, and knock Burton out. But his night wasn’t over there!

As soon as the final bell rang, Wade Orson was on top of Buff Martinez… levelling him with rights and lefts, and even clocking him with the 21CW World Heavyweight Championship Belt…

Kathleen Lee.jpgBuff Martinez 3.jpg image.jpeg image.png

Kathleen Lee begged Orson to stop, but he soon got some help from Leigh Burton… The two sadistic friends, who have been teasing a split and a fall out lately, were very much on the same page here… Burton even grabbed his 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Title Belt to hit Buff over the head with…!! After a brutal beatdown, Buff FINALLY got some help… from Burton’s fellow Tag Team Champion: Landon Mallory…

image.jpeg

The South African backed Orson and Burton up… and threatened to hit them with his Belt…!! But as Buff Martinez rose slowly to his feet behind Mallory… The ripped fan favourite spun around and drilled him with the Belt… making it his third Belt shot off the top of his head tonight…!! Buff was bleeding from his head… and the fight was FINALLY stopped by Tommy Cornell, who ran out wielding a chair…

image.jpeg

There was a brief moment where the crowd thought Cornell was out there to join in the attack, just like Landon Mallory had…!! But ‘Rough Justice’ did indeed break things up, and he asked for a microphone…

Tommy Cornell: “Wade Orson… me old mate… How are ya…?! Listen… I saw your little victory at War Drums… very impressive, son… Did ya see mine, did ya…!?”

Cornell pointed at Orson, and then did the universal Belt sign…

Tommy Cornell: “That’s right, Wade ma boy… I’M the Number One Contender for that Belt… So I don’t blame you for surrounding yourself with as many mates as possible… because when I come for the Gold… You’ll need an army to stop me… You KNOW it won’t hurt a bit… It’ll hurt a LOT…!!”

Cornell’s music played us out as the show went off the air… Lots to unpack, and lots of stories to continue to tell next week…!!

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Predictions for United, Episode 19, Week 2, June 2020

Kenobi High [vs] Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] BW Eddie

??? [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

A Chance With Chuck:
??? [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Clifford Wilson [vs] Vinny Vigilante

Roly Muckletruck w/ Beast Bantom [vs] Mark Adonis w/ The House of Business

Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller

The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Clifford Wilson

Mark Adonis w/ The House of Business

A Chance With Chuck:

A Chance With Chuck:

Predictions for United, Episode 19, Week 2, June 2020

Kenobi High are #1 contenders, so get the win here as they build towards their title shot

BW Eddie seems a bit lost since leaving the House of Business

The Bern Boys get back on track after their surprise loss

A Chance With Chuck:

Seems a but soon for Chuck to lose in this segment, likely Gulliver is involved somehow

Clifford picks up the win ahead of The Road Agents title defence against Kenobi High

The new House Of Business need the win to solidify themselves as the top stable on United

So, Landon turns heel? I don't think it was massively clear that he did (maybe intentionally) but I take it he turned. I honestly expected a Burton/Orson v Cornell feud with Landon in the middle of it. One week he teams with Cornell and wins and they make a good team then week 2 he teams with Burton and Orson in a 3v3 and does well with them but can't bring himself to do the post match beatdown. He saves Cornell from a beatdown from a lower level heel group, but backs up Orson and Burton in a tag match helping them win, leading to a really intriguing story on who's side is Landon on. I think thats ruled out now, so Cornell needs more help. maybe time for Andrew Lee to make that leap. In hindsight, I probably should have included Martinez on the face side as well. I digress, but I am interested to see where that goes. 

You know the deal by now, they lose I riot.

The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] BW Eddie

Koller is pretty good and probably needs to get that push to see if he can get to the top, BW Eddie is younger but doesn't have that upside

Tough. I'll go with Bern Boys as I feel they've been solid

A Chance With Chuck:

This is surely created for either A) A HUGE signing debut down the line or B) A big win for a young lower card star (such as Evan Alpass). Chuck needs to win a few first

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA No.

Adonis needs this muuuuch more. Roly is meh for me, Adonis could be the man to unseat Prince down the line. 

A Chance With Chuck:

On 1/6/2024 at 8:08 PM, DAVEFAN95 said:

So, Landon turns heel? I don't think it was massively clear that he did (maybe intentionally) but I take it he turned. I honestly expected a Burton/Orson v Cornell feud with Landon in the middle of it. One week he teams with Cornell and wins and they make a good team then week 2 he teams with Burton and Orson in a 3v3 and does well with them but can't bring himself to do the post match beatdown. He saves Cornell from a beatdown from a lower level heel group, but backs up Orson and Burton in a tag match helping them win, leading to a really intriguing story on who's side is Landon on. I think thats ruled out now, so Cornell needs more help. maybe time for Andrew Lee to make that leap. In hindsight, I probably should have included Martinez on the face side as well. I digress, but I am interested to see where that goes. 

Landon will explain his actions on Kingdom... Is he a heel?? We'll see... I do like the idea of 'will he/won't he'? But sometimes it needs to be made a bit clearer. I think I prefer to do the 'will he/won't he' thing for a heel to face... Like Sami Zayn on Roman... The Adam Cole/Devil turn was kind of obvious in my opinion because it went on for so long. But we'll see ;) I do like what you've written up there though.

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 19

Wednesday, Week 2, June 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 72

image.jpeg

We kicked off the show with a highlight package… because last week United was WILD…!! ‘The Complete Package’ Joss Thompson is BACK after a very successful five year stint in USPW in the states… and he showed up during Edward Cornell’s 21CW World Title match with Apollo Prince… His arrival caused the unthinkable to happen… Cornell LOST his Title, after a 10 month reign… and now Prince is the youngest World Champion in 21CW history!!

Joss Thompson.jpg image.jpeg Edward Cornell Suit 2.png

Joss’s return was shocking… Prince’s Title win was shocking… but Cornell is apparently not here tonight, and it is rumoured that he is out injured…!! J-B Cash will get to the bottom of all of this, on an episode of ‘Cash Reacts’ scheduled for later tonight… where his special guest will be none other than Apollo Prince himself…!!

image.jpeg

Christopher Lister 5.jpgJase Cole 4.jpg21CW U vs.jpgMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg

Kenobi High [vs] Misery & Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

Our opening contest saw two very strong tag teams do battle. Misery and Smithie are new to United, and they didn’t seem to care that much that they lost their debut on the Red Brand. Misery was pinned following Lister’s ‘A-Lister’ (Skull Crushing Finale).

image.jpeg

Backstage in their detective office, Boulder and Flynn were nursing wounds following an attack from Antithesis last week…

Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpg

Beau Boulder: “BW Eddie STILL owes us money… so we’re gonna be watching him closely Flynn…”

Darin Flynn: “We sure are… Starting right NOW… in his match…”

Flynn hobbled over to the black and white TV in their office, and turned it on… to reveal BW Eddie making his entrance for the next contest…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpgimage.jpegBW Eddie 2.jpg

Match of the Night here, with Koller and Eddie both putting on an excellent encounter. The crowd hate Eddie so much, and he loves it. He played up to it brilliantly here, including taunting the fans by putting Koller’s mouth on the bottom rope and standing on the back of his head! For the finish though, Koller hit his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Curb Stomp, and danced the night away following another win.

image.jpeg

Up next, the arrival of Aldous Blackfriar made the crowd get really loud… They love him in 21CW and it’s easy to see why…

image.jpeg

Aldous Blackfriar: “This is not a drill… This is the apocalypse… Please exit the arena in an orderly fashion…”

The crowd love chanting Blackfriar’s catchphrase along with him… and he seems to love them doing it… but he had business to get to tonight…

Aldous Blackfriar: “My first night here… I took out ‘The God’ Jonathan Faust… I went after one of the BADDEST men in 21CW, and I won…!! He left for MONTHS… But now he’s back at the right time… His former group… Grave Digger… The Black Hats… They’re trying to take over this place… and we need to stop it… Together…!!”

With that… out came Jonathan Faust onto the stage…

image.jpeg

Aldous Blackfriar: “Faust… Before you speak… I know you still dig humanity… But I know it’s bothering you to see the stuff that is getting carried out in your name… Attacks… Beatdowns… Going after veterans like Adam Matravers… Grave Digger has taken YOUR idea… and built a belief structure on it… and I WON’T be able to change his mind… without your help… So JOIN me…!! If you’re the GOD you say you are…”

Aldous outstretched his arms… and Faust slowly pulled a microphone to his mouth…

Jonathan Faust: “God…?! What do you know about, God…!? You’re SATANIC… YOU… have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God’s true voice… Were you to hear it… your mind would cave in and your heart would EXPLODE within your chest… We went through five Adams before we figured that one out… So God comes to you in MY form… with MY voice… and he tells you… He was impressed with you… and he wants to help…”

Faust dropped the microphone… turned around… and headed to the back… Aldous was a little confused, but took it as a win…

image.jpeg

We cut to the backstage barber shop next… which had been set up in an office… wrestlers and other talent are able to get their hair cut during the show… and 21CW UK Champion Viktor Beskov loves to get his beard trimmed…

image.jpeg

Beskov sat in the chair, and got comfortable… We learned last week from BW Eddie that he likes to fall asleep during a beard trim… and Eddie was quick to tell Beskov’s rival – Antithesis…!! As the segment ended, the big Russian’s eyes were slowly closing…

image.jpeg

Jobber.jpgJobber.jpg21CW U vs.jpgHans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Local Talent [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

An angry and focused Bern Boys made light work of their local opponents here tonight, sending a direct message to the duo who beat them two weeks ago: Evan Alpass and Cain Carlisle. The Professor orchestrated things at ringside, and watched as Hans Piccard hit his Slingshot Suplex and Fabian Schwarz came in with his Flying Forearm, in a tag team move they call ‘Lights Out in Lucerne’!

image.jpeg

We cut to the barber shop once again, and found Viktor Beskov asleep in the chair during his beard trim… All of a sudden, the creepy Antithesis rose from behind him… holding his trusty Fire Extinguisher…!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

‘The Anarchist’ told the barber to keep the trimmers turned on so that the asleep Beskov didn’t know something bad was about to happen… The former 21CW UK Champion positioned the nozzle of the Fire Extinguisher right in Beskov’s face… Stood back a little… and then let the thing off…!!

What followed was a thick, dense cloud that nobody could see through… Beskov was coughing, struggling to breathe… as was the barber… Antithesis could be heard laughing in the distance as he left the room… but the camera never regained it’s focus to assess the damage to the big ‘Russian Bear’…!!

image.jpeg

Next up, it was time for a new segment which was popular a couple of weeks ago…

‘A CHANCE AGAINST CHUCK’

A local talent with a bit of name value will get the chance to wrestle Chuck Frisby in a 1 on 1 match… Last week, Puffy The Sand Iron Player stepped up… and he was beaten with the help of Gulliver at ringside… Tonight it was the turn of Ripper LeStat… a vicious competitor who loves to use weapons to his advantage…

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgChuck Frisby.jpg w/ Gulliver.jpg

Ripper LeStat [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Unfortunately this match had to end quickly, because Ripper LeStat ruptured his spleen! Frisby covered him gently, and picked up the win, and then Ripper got carted out of there.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Adam Matravers was stood with his wife Phoebe Plumridge…

Adam Matravers 2.jpgPhoebe Plumridge.jpg

Adam Matravers: “Jonathan Faust is on our side…?! Well I for one don’t trust him… At all… I’d rather fight this war without him… And I’m gonna start, by beating Grave Digger 1 on 1… at FIGHT NIGHT…!!”

Plumridge tried to calm her husband down, who went on to deliver a warning to ‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar… He said that the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing everyone he was a GOD… and that’s what Jonathan Faust is doing now…

Adam Matravers: “I’ve known Faust for YEARS… he’s up to something… and once I’m done with Grave Digger, I’m gonna figure out exactly what…”

image.jpeg

Melanie Florence was backstage next, with a special guest…

Melanie Florence 3.jpg Leo Price.jpg

Melanie Florence: “My guest right now guys… is Leo Price… and Mr. Price, you, above everyone else, have gotta be happy with how last week went…?! First… you and Absolutely Flawless ran off the House of Business… with a little help from Roly and Beast… and then your BEST friend Joss Thompson returned to 21CW after a FIVE YEAR absence… and then… Edward Cornell LOST the 21CW World Championship to Apollo Prince… I mean… What a night…!! But I have to ask… Joss Thompson… Have you spoken with him about why he came back… and why now…?!”

Leo Price: “You’re gonna have to wait like everyone else Melanie… I do know this… Joss Thompson is the Best in the World… so he’ll be here to win Championships long term… In the short term… he’s going to help us against the House of Business… But you’ll hear all about it next week…!!”

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgVinny Vigilante.jpg

UK Dragon will want a word with Jeff Nova after this. Last week, he had to fight Grave Digger. This week, his partner Clifford Wilson had Vinny Vigilante – who is in the dictionary as 'the opposite to Grave Digger'. Easy win for Wilson, who hit his ‘Descent Into Hell’ (Angel’s Wings) finisher in under 5 minutes.

image.jpeg

Up next, we got an episode of the in-ring Talk Show: CASH REACTS… with J-B Cash, who had a very special guest… The NEW 21CW World Champion: Apollo Prince…!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Cash welcomed Prince along to the show, and was very respectful early on… He spoke about Prince being the youngest 21CW World Champion in the history of the company… But he turned a little nasty… and said he’d easily defeat Prince 1 on 1… challenging him to a match next week… This brought out Prince’s long-term rival Phillip Cooper…!!

image.jpeg

Phillip Cooper: “Ey Cash… You’re great an’ everyfin’ yeah… bu’ you’re not next in line for a Ti’le shot, know what I mean…?! I am… See, I’ve beaten Prince mul’iple times… so it’s only fair that I… get the Title shot…!!”

You couldn’t argue with Cooper’s logic… but ‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller made HIS way out next… stating that he too had a claim to a Title shot…

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller: “I heve only lost THREE TIMES this entire year…! So it should be the Rock ‘N’ Roller… versus Apollo Prince…!!”

Cooper reminded Koller that two of those losses were against him, and everyone started arguing… Jeff Nova stood up from the announce desk and told everyone to calm down… he said that next week, Koller, Cooper, and Cash would have a Triple Threat Match… The WINNER, will take on Apollo Prince at Fight Night…

Jeff Nova: “Booth matches… will be toop notch…!!”

image.jpeg

We got an injury update next, because it’s been a wild couple of weeks… Including tonight’s show…!!

Edward Cornell Suit 2.png image.jpeg Ripper LeStat.jpg image.jpeg

First up, Edward Cornell… ‘All Business’ picked up an injury two weeks ago that he’s able to ‘work through’… [OOC NOTE: I have a rule about injuries, where if they’re able to work through an injury, they can drop their Title, and then be used very sparingly]…

Kingdom tag team star Ricky Storm has an injury that’s keeping him out for one month… and we saw earlier tonight that Ripper LeStat, who was making a one off appearance, has ruptured his spleen, and will miss around two months…

Then there’s Assassin… Unfortunately for the young Belgian, he suffered a severe concussion on the pre-show tonight… and he’ll be out for over a year… Sad times for Assassin, but the others should be back to normal soon…

image.jpeg

Roly Muckletruck.jpg w/ Beast Bantom 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgMark Adonis.jpg w/ Doomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Roly Muckletruck w/ Beast Bantom [vs] Mark Adonis w/ Doomsday, Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones

A lot of chaos at ringside in this Main Event, but the in-ring action was solid too. Adonis is still young, and he still makes the odd timing error – but Roly knows what he’s doing out there, and the crowd were behind the big Scot as they should have been. For the finish, Roly was closing in on a victory, when Luke Cool hopped up on the apron. Muckletruck tried to hit him, but he hopped down. As Roly turned around, Johnny Stones was in the ring, and he flattened the suited House of Business member with a lariat! However, while Beast Bantom dealt with Cool, Doomsday slid into the ring and body slammed Muckletruck behind the referee’s back!! The powerful Scot isn’t used to being manhandled like that. It lead to the ‘Adonis Elbow’ (Judas Effect) from Mark Adonis.

A big win for Adonis, and a much-needed team effort for the House Of Business after they lost the World Championship…!!

Next week, we’re going to hear from Joss Thompson, about why he came back…

Plus, a Number One Contender will be crowned… Sebastian Koller, Phillip Cooper and J-B Cash will battle it out in a Triple Threat Match… with the winner facing Apollo Prince at Fight Night…

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 4

On 1/12/2024 at 8:18 PM, The Lloyd said:

Landon will explain his actions on Kingdom... Is he a heel?? We'll see... I do like the idea of 'will he/won't he'? But sometimes it needs to be made a bit clearer. I think I prefer to do the 'will he/won't he' thing for a heel to face... Like Sami Zayn on Roman... The Adam Cole/Devil turn was kind of obvious in my opinion because it went on for so long. But we'll see ;) I do like what you've written up there though.

Okay, you have me very intrigued on what he'll say with this. I can't say I've pay attention to much modern wrestling (not a big fan of either of the "big two" though I generally think I just dislike modern wrestling) so I can't comment on the Zayn/Roman or Cole/Devil storylines. My idea was more about elongating the decision for Landon, if he has his answer already, I don't need to wait. 😛

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 20, Week 3, June 2020

‘The Quiet One’ Sifu [vs] Landon Mallory

The Welsh Wizards [vs] The Underdogs

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] ???

Local Talent [vs] Lone Wolf

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 20, Week 3, June 2020

Mallory seems central to the will he, won't he storyline right now

After their loss last week I've lost confidence in The Underdogs

I'm backing the surprise big name debut

Interesting to see Lone Wolf being fed a local talent. The start of a push maybe?

Could definitely see this going either way, but O'Curle has been given more screen time recently

It's Tommy Cornell and he's number one contender - he doesn't lose here

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 20

Wednesday, Week 3, June 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 69

image.jpeg

We opened the show with one half of the Kingdom Tag Team Champions: a saddened looking Ladon Mallory heading to the ring… to loud boos…

image.jpeg

Landon Mallory: “People ask me… Why Landon, why…?! They call me, sheep… I em NO sheep… My ideals, and my values, aligned with those of Leigh Burton and Wade Orson… so I did what I th…”

Before Mallory could finish, one half of Crouching Stom, Hidden Sifu – Sifu… headed to the ring…

image.jpeg

Sifu: “You… with, them…? Then you… against, ME…!! Ricky Storm out for month… When he is back… Your Title reign will BE… OOOOVVVVERRRR!!!”

Sifu 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgimage.jpeg

Sifu’s a heck of a fighter, but Landon Mallory’s change in attitude has made him even more dangerous than he already was. A thumb to the eye behind the referee’s back, followed by the ‘Springbok Ram’ Spear, and Mallory picked up a big singles win.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Kevin Jones and Jeremy Allen were shown watching the action…

Kevin Jones 2.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg

Jones and Allen agreed that the reformation of their tag team has so far brought mixed results… They’ve won 1, and lost 2 of their 3 matches… but Allen had an idea…

Jeremy Allen: “You know what we should do…”

Kevin Jones: “Don’t say it…”

Jeremy Allen: “You and I…”

Kevin Jones: “Don’t you say it…”

Jeremy Allen: “You and I… should bring back Monkey Business…!!”

Jones rolled his eyes, and told Allen that he’s already explained that that won’t happen… The fancy dress… the comedy antics… it’s just not him anymore… If he sees the fake glasses, fake nose, and fake moustache synonymous with Monkey Business, he’ll flip…!! Jones walked off... and the naughty looking Allen reached for his pocket...

image.png

image.jpeg

We cut to a pre-taped scene next, showing clips from the BUCKS Party for Loxley Robbins…!!

Loxley Robbins Uz 4.jpgimage.jpegThurston Darcy III.jpgArtemnose.png Buck Winchester.jpg

The Australian Boys, and Buck Winchester (because it’s a BUCKS Party amIright?) were in PRAGUE…!! The group were drinking, dancing, and hanging out with other women… but Loxley was only focused on having a good time… and wanted nothing to do with the women constantly coming onto them… He was talking to Cowboy at the end of the video…

Loxley Robbins: “So you see… Blake’ll be my best man… The Brats will be ushers… it’s gonna be great… and best of all… It's being filmed, and will be aired on Kingdom next week…!! So… You ‘Booth’ boys are more than welcome to come along… It’s this weekend…!!”

image.jpeg

Welsh Dragon.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpg21CW K vs.jpgJoe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg

Welsh Dragon and Aurelian Bradley are so good to watch. They outperform almost every tag team they fight, and tonight, they beat a long-standing, top level team in Joe Simpson and Michael X. Welsh Dragon hit a wicked ‘450 Splash’ and pinned Simpson.

image.jpeg

Up next, ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic was backstage with Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry, talking about Merle O’Curle…

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “I did it… I beat Merle O’Curle in a Top Rope Move match…!! Because I’m a GENIUS…!! I made it so the ‘Stretching Machine’ couldn’t stretch me…”

image.jpeg

At that point, Merle O’Curle walked up… and Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry got ready to fight him…!!

Merle O’Curle: “You're a smart kid, aren't ya...?! You wanna prove how smart you are…?! I’ll find a couple-a tag partners… and let’s have ourselves a wee six-man tag next week… whaddya say fella…?!”

O’Curle outstretched a hand… but Harmonic refused to shake it… He just said he’s ON… With that, O’Curle used the outstretched hand to SLAP Edison Silva, before he backed away and got out of there…

image.jpeg

Up next it was time for the Kingdom Debut of ‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester…

Nate Manchester 4.jpg A Local.jpg

Nate was in the ring, when a local competitor came out onto the stage… However, as soon as the local guy stepped through the curtain, he was slammed into by the HUGE War Machine… who was egged on by his manager Cliff King…!! King proudly announced that War Machine would be taking the kid’s place, and being Manchester’s first Kingdom opponent…

Nate Manchester 4.jpg21CW K vs.jpgWar Machine 2.jpg w/ Cliff King.jpg

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Domination from War Machine here, but Nate did his best, and hit some nice kicks early on. For the finish, he was squashed with a ‘Choke Bomb’ (Batista Bomb).

Cliff King.jpgWar Machine 2.jpg

After the match, Cliff King praised his ‘Giant Client’, and confirmed that next week, we’d see BEDLAM versus War Machine VI…!!

Cliff King: “Despite BEDLAM picking up another fluke win… War Machine leads this Best of Seven Series 3 to 2… and in match SIX, next week… my ‘Giant Client’ finishes it…!! BEDLAM… Prepare to become the SECOND most dangerous man in Britain…”

image.jpeg

We cut to a backstage interview next, with Mo Adebola… He was stood with DJ Reason, Dangermouth and Grandmaster Phunk of the stable known as The Booth…

Mo Adebola 3.jpg DJ Reason.jpgDangermouth 2.pngGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

Mo Adebola: “I am joined by…”

DJ Reason: “Save it Adebola… I’ll take it from here… Listen, The Booth are workin’ on a SOLO album for our newest member: ‘Cowboy’ (Buck Winchester)… Dangermouth’s gonna rap on it… but it’s gonna mostly be a Country Album…!! Cowboy is otherwise detained tonight… but…”

Before he could finish, up stepped Buck’s former friend Alfonso D’Angelo…!!

image.jpeg

Alfonso D’Angelo: “Where is he…?! I want Cowboy TONIGHT…!!”

DJ said that Cowboy isn’t here… and even if he was, he wouldn’t accept that challenge… The Booth brushed the young Portuguese star off… and left laughing…

image.jpeg

A Local.jpg21CW K vs.jpgLone Wolf.jpg

Lone Wolf is still very new to 21CW, but he continued his good start to his career with a nice comfortable win here. His punches looked hard, and his Full Nelson Slam was enough to win it!

image.jpeg

The Lee FamiLee were backstage next, with an update on their friend, Buff Martinez… Kathleen Lee was with them…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpgimage.jpeg Kathleen Lee.jpg

Kathleen looked upset… Cousin Konrad stood stoically, and silently… plotting his next move… JK and Gorilla jumped around and flexed, while Andrew Lee did the talking…

Andrew Lee: “Buff will be back soon… He’ll be fine… But WE want the people who took him out… to PAY...!! So next week… JK… Gorilla… and ME… against Orson… Burton… and Landon Mallory…!!”

image.jpeg

Merle O'Curle 3.jpg21CW K vs.jpgStevie Stoat 2.jpg

Merle O’Curle has been excellent since arriving back in 21CW. His matches are so watchable, and he picks up big win, after big win. Phil Harmonic is always in his head, but tonight he managed to get past that and win it with his ‘Celtic Wreath’ (Standing Inverted Cloverleaf).

image.jpeg

We cut to the ‘Bucks Party’ for Loxley Robbins in Prague next… and it’s fair to say the night was winding down… Everyone was pretty much passed out, except Loxley himself, and his best friend Blake Belushi… Just then, Daniel Black Francis dramatically burst into the room by kicking the doors open…

Daniel Francis 2.jpg image.jpegLoxley Robbins Uz 4.jpg

Blake Belushi: “What… The heck… Are you doin’ here, mate…?!”

Daniel Black Francisi: “YOU Belushi… I want my re-match, against YOU…!! And I'm not your MATE...!!”

Blake Belushi: “Ahh screw this…!!”

Belushi threw a bottle at ‘D-B-F’, and it smashed on his shoulders and face…!! Loxley tried to hold his Best Man back, but Belushi flew at the former National Champion… knocking him to the ground and kicking him while he was down… He picked a chair up, and threw it at the fan favourite, before doormen came rushing into the bar and held him back… A brutal scene… but Francis shouldn’t have gone all that way…

image.jpeg

Tommy Cornell.jpg21CW K vs.jpgimage.jpeg

These two have disliked each other all year, since Burton tried to act like he respected Cornell, and then stabbed him in the back. Burton has a history of smoke and mirrors in 2020, having spent the last couple of months at odds with Wade Orson, but it was all an act, and he’s now aligned with both Orson and his fellow Tag Team Champion Landon Mallory. Cornell is strong enough to stand up to all three of them, and he put Burton away with his ‘Guilt Trip’ (Russian Leg Sweep).

Tommy Cornell got the chance to stand up to Burton, Orson and Mallory next… because Burton’s friends hit the ring…

Tommy Cornell.jpg image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

Mallory came flying in for his ‘Springbok Ram’ Spear, but Cornell got a knee up, and Mallory fell flat on his face… Cornell threw him out through the ropes… He then kicked Burton out under the bottom rope, before facing up against 21CW World Heavyweight Champion Wade Orson… It was an even fight between the two, but Cornell went for his ‘Guilt Trip’, and Orson squirmed out… He hopped through the ropes and landed next to his friends… and the three made their retreat…

Cornell is the number one contender for Orson’s 21CW World Heavyweight Championship… so the two men are on a collision course… Former Champion Buff Martinez will be back soon, and he’ll no doubt have something to say about that…

image.jpeg

• Like 4