Predictions for United, Episode 20, Week 3, June 2020

Absolutely Flawless w/ Leo Price [vs] Misery and Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

UK Dragon & Clifford Wilson [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Yuri Iliakov [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

A Chance Against Chuck:
?? [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Beast Bantom [vs] Doomsday w/ The House of Business

Number One Contender Match:
‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] J-B Cash [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

On 1/16/2024 at 8:05 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Local Talent [vs] Lone Wolf

Interesting to see Lone Wolf being fed a local talent. The start of a push maybe?

Wouldn't say push as such, but he's done extremely well since graduating. Alfonso seems like the 'star' of this class... Gulliver the weakest in the ring, and Professor has little to know skills, but I slept on Lone Wolf a little. He's so young, in 10 years he could be the best wrestler in the country!! Whenever I put him in a segment, and matches especially, he doesn't let me down. Time to give him a few wins against some veteran locals, and see what he can learn :) 

Absolutely Flawless w/ Leo Price 

UK Dragon & Clifford Wilson 

‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Doomsday w/ The House of Business

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller

A Chance Against Chuck:

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] J-B Cash [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

A Chance Against Chuck:

Absolutely Flawless

I really like The Martin Brothers. They're kinda the UK version of the Bumfholes for me. 

Dragon & Wilson

Not yet for the Bern Boys

Antithesis

If he's going to challenge to get his belt back, he needs to beat the back-up first

Frisby

Probably in the doghouse after LeStat got hurt, nonetheless should win

Beast Bantom

Doomsday isn't at Bantom's level yet. I like Bantom, but as heel. His face run has been solid though. 

Koller

I toyed with Cooper winning this but he and Prince just had a program. Cash is a bit old and not at a level to challenge like you can be old and super over and challenge to get thd new champ over, but I feel Cash isn't over enough for that so Koller it is. The title picture is awful messy on United at the moment. 

Predictions for United, Episode 20, Week 3, June 2020

Misery and Smithie are fun, but aren't on Absolutely Flawless' level yet

Backing the Road Agents

Could be lining up a rematch

A Chance Against Chuck:

Chuck is always fun, so I'm hoping this little segment extends a bit longer

I'm going to guess some War Machine interference here

I think you need new top stars on United with injuries etc., and Koller could be a big star with a bit of a push

A Chance Against Chuck:

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 20

Wednesday, Week 3, June 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 71

image.jpeg

We kicked off the show, with the ACDC song that brings Joss Thompson to the ring…!!

image.jpeg

‘The Complete Package’ was delighted to be BACK in 21CW… He said Leo Price is his best friend, and when he saw him get hit by that car, he knew he had to come back…

Joss Thompson: “I want Championships too… Five time World Champion has a bit of a ring to it… But for now… House of Business… Mark Adonis… Edward Cornell… I’m coming for you ALL…!!”

Joss called Price to the ring, and he brought Absolutely Flawless out with him…

Leo Price.jpgLance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg

Leo Price: “My best friend…!! Good to see you my brother…!!”

Price and Thompson embraced, and Joss then shook Kelly and Lance Martin’s hands… Price then told everyone his plan…

Leo Price: “There’s five members of the House of Business… There’s three of us… So I say we find two more partners, and we have ourselves a 5 on 5… FIGHT to end all FIGHTS…”

Price didn’t explain what that was… but the 5 on 5 element should be wild…!! Before the group left the ring though, The Martin Twins were challenged to a match right now, against Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie…

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg w/ Leo Price.jpgimage.jpegMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg

Absolutely Flawless w/ Leo Price [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

Fun match here, with the ultra-serious Misery, Smithie and Askey not enjoying any of it. Lance Martin scored the win for him and his brother, hitting the ‘Body Rocker’ (Flying European Uppercut) on Smithie.

image.jpeg

As Absolutely Flawless left the arena, The Bern Boys arrived with their manager The Professor…

Fabian Schwarz.jpgHans Piccard.jpgThe Professor.jpg

Fabian Schwarz and Hans Piccard were furious, and they stomped past The Martin Twins without giving them much attention…

Fabian Schwarz: “Weee… Are out here to call out Cain Carlisle and Evan Alpass…!!”

Hans Piccard: “They beat us… They got lucky… So… Come out here, right now… and face us…!!”

An entrance music hit, but it wasn’t Carlisle’s or Alpass’s…!! It was the music of one half of the current United Tag Team Champions: Clifford Wilson… Who was joined by his partner UK Dragon…!!

Clifford Wilson Champ.jpgUK Dragon Champ.jpg

Wilson and Dragon told The Bern Boys that if it’s a fight they want, it’s a fight they’ll get… They can have a match with the Tag Team Champions, which represented a HUGE opportunity for the youngsters…

Clifford Wilson Champ.jpgUK Dragon Champ.jpgimage.jpegFabian Schwarz.jpgHans Piccard.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Great showing from the team who have a combined age younger than UK Dragon, and he’s the youngest of the Tag Champs. After a back and forth match, where both teams had nice offense, and chances to win, Wilson hit ‘Descent Into Hell’ (Angel’s Wings) on Schwarz, and the Champs won.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Aldous Blackfriar and Jonathan Faust bumped into one another…!!

Aldous Blackfriar.jpg Jonathan Faust 2.jpg

Aldous Blackfriar: “This is NOT a dri…”

Faust put his hand up to shush Aldous…

Jonathan Faust: “Save it, Blackfriar… Look… I know you don’t trust me… and why should you…?! I don’t trust you either… but Jeff Nova has booked us a match at Fight Night…!! He says he wants to test us… to see if there’s chemistry, or not… He says we’ll either get on, and prove we can work together to fight The Black Hats… or… we’ll implode, and it’ll make ‘Top Notch’ telly…”

Aldous asked who their opponents would be, and Faust didn’t know… All he knew, was that they were a tag team who have had success in the States and Japan… former five-time Champs, who are total bad asses… Coming in on their retirement tour, for a one off appearance…

Jonathan Faust: “They’re nearing the end of their careers… but at 350lbs each, they are still a tandem not to be messed with… That's all I know...”

Faust left the scene, and Aldous couldn’t help squeak out the rest of his catchphrase…

Aldous Blackfriar: “This is the Apocalypse… Please exit the arena in an orderly fashion…!!”

image.jpeg

Next up we got CCTV footage of Viktor Beskov’s hair cut and beard trim from last week…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

It’s not something that would normally be aired, but just like BW Eddie predicted, Beskov fell asleep while his beard was being treated… and Antithesis snuck into the room with his trusty Fire Extinguisher…!! He set it off in Beskov’s face, causing the big Russian temporary blindness, and a week on the sidelines… Defending his friend’s honour, when we came back live, Yuri Iliakov strolled to the ring with a HUGE black duffel bag over his shoulder…!!

image.jpeg

Iliakov is another mean, nasty, near 300lb Russian… and he rolled the bag into the ring… As he unzipped it, it became clear that the snitch BW Eddie was inside… and Iliakov pulled him up to his feet… Before rag-dolling him in the ‘Kiev Krush’ Bear Hug… He then grabbed a microphone…

image.jpeg

Yuri Iliakov: “Wherrre iss your Anarchist, uhh…?? Wherrre iss he…!? Aaaanarchiiiist… Wherrre are you…!?”

Antithesis arrived on the stage with the Fire Extinguisher… He told Yuri to do whatever he liked to BW Eddie… that won’t convince him to come to the ring… He’s saving himself for Fight Night, and the UK Title re-match with Viktor Beskov… But… Jeff Nova stood up from the announce desk with a microphone…

image.jpeg

Jeff Nova: “EY… Ah don’ normally ge’ involved… bo’ you brought this on yerself Antithesis… Las’ week, you tried ta take Beskov oot… Now I canny stand by an’ wotch Iliakov take BW Eddie oot… So come ta this ring… Have a TOOOP NOOOTCH match with Yuri…!!”

Antithesis: “Or else… what…?!”

Jeff Nova: “Orr else…? Your Ti’le match wi’ Beskov a’ Fight Night… Youz can forge’ i’…!!”

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

BW Eddie hilariously stayed laid out at ringside for the entire match, with nobody checking on him at all. Iliakov found himself distracted by Eddie climbing to his feet late on though, and it allowed Antithesis the chance to pounce. Having been thrown around the ring for the entire match, he locked in his ‘Full Metal Jacket’ (Crossface Chickenwing) and forced the Russian to pass out!

After the match, a lot of stuff went down… BW Eddie collapsed again… and nobody seemed to care… Then Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn came to the ring, and mugged him of his wallet…!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpg

Antithesis then went for his Fire Extinguisher, and began slamming it on Yuri Iliakov’s leg… He hit it over and over again, until the powerful Russian yelped out in pain… Boulder and Flynn decided to run back to the ring to save him… but the damage was already done…

[OOC Note: Yuri Iliakov became the latest in a long list of in-game injuries during this match… He’ll be out for a few months with a back injury… so this post-match segment was designed to write him off TV…]

image.jpeg

Next up, another Chance Against Chuck match… where Chuck Frisby headed to the ring with Gulliver, and called out a non-21CW wrestler to come and have a match with him… Tonight… It was the turn of STUART WILSON (no relation to Clifford or Antithesis)…

Stuart Wilson.jpg21CW U vs.jpgChuck Frisby.jpg w/ Gulliver.jpg

‘The Celtic Hammer’ Stuart Wilson [vs] Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Wilson is a superb athlete, having competed at the 2012 Olympics, and won a Bronze medal for GB in the Hammer. He’s taken to wrestling like a duck to water, but tonight he had to fight two men. Gulliver clocked him on the back of the head early on, and pulled his foot another time. For the finish, he hit a lariat from the apron to the inside, and Frisby hit his Swinging Neckbreaker. A tough test for Frisby this one!

image.jpeg

Backstage, Grave Digger was stood with his group of ‘Black Hats’…

Grave Digger 2.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgLangton 3.jpgCompton 3.jpg

Grave Digger: “Adam… (Matravers)… I accept… See you, at Fight Night…!!”

A man of few words… but the giant beast was surrounded by three more huge men… He can do what he wants, when he wants, right now… A match against Adam Matravers is a huge opportunity for the 26 year old behemoth though…

image.jpeg

Next up, it was time for Beast Bantom versus Doomsday in an intriguing encounter… However, before the match, Roly Muckletruck took it upon himself to clear the ringside area on behalf of his friend Bantom… and he chased Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones into the crowd…

Beast Bantom 2.jpgRoly Muckletruck.jpg Mark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgDoomsday 2.jpg

However, when he turned and came back to the ringside area, Mark Adonis was waiting with his trusty Tire Thumper… He clocked Roly in the gut, and then hit him over the back with it… Leaving the big Scot down on the floor… Meanwhile, Bantom had a match to contend with…

Beast Bantom 2.jpgimage.jpegDoomsday 2.jpg w/ Mark Adonis Suit.jpg

Beast Bantom [vs] Doomsday w/ Mark Adonis

Short match here. Mark Adonis attempted to use his Tire Thumper again, this time on Beast – but the big man shoved him off the apron, and he went flying into the guard rail. Bantom was then able to put the big Doomsday away with a ‘Savage Pounce’.

image.jpeg

Ahead of the Main Event, 21CW World Champion Apollo Prince headed to the ringside area, and joined the announce team…

image.jpeg

The match was scheduled to be a Triple Threat Match to determine the challenger for Prince’s Title at FIGHT NIGHT…!!

Apollo Prince: “I’m excited for this one guys… thanks for having me out here…!”

Des Greeves: “Thanks for being here... Now Prince... If you had to pick one… Sebastian Koller… J-B Cash… Phillip Cooper… Who would you rather face at Fight Night…?!”

Apollo Prince: “I don’t have a preference… I mean, for me… Cooper and I have history… so I’d like to kick him about the ring a bit… J-B Cash, I’ve faced plenty of times before… and I hate the guy… so again, that’d be fun… Then there’s Koller… Do you know, we’ve never had a match…?! For me… Apollo Prince versus Sebastian Koller sounds like the match doesn’t it…??”

The competitors made their entrances, and it was time for the Main Event…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg21CW U vs.jpgPhillip Cooper.jpg

Sebastian Koller [vs] J-B Cash [vs] Phillip Cooper

It was clear that all three of these men had the ability to win this one. Cooper started brightly, as he waited for Koller and Cash to beat each other down, and then took them both out. Koller then had some nice moments, including a high cross-body block from the top rope, where he took both men out. However, it was Cash who controlled long portions of the match. He did this by keeping Cooper outside of the ring as much as possible – throwing him over the announce desk, throwing him over the guard rail into the fans, and generally using ringside equipment to keep the hat-wearing Manc down. For the finish though, Cooper had been given more time to rest up, as Cash was busy dealing with a Koller comeback. ‘Cooper Man’ slid into the ring, right as Koller was looking for his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Stomp, and he shoved the German out through the ropes!! Cooper then waited for Cash to get to his feet, and hit the ‘Cooper Cut’ Cutter to score a big win, and book his place on the Fight Night card against Apollo Prince!!

Cooper looked delighted with his win, and he smiled at his long-time rival Apollo Prince… However, we were rushed to the back, where news of a brawl breaking out had gotten to us…

Adam Matravers 2.jpg Joey Beauchamp Suit.jpg Christopher Lister 5.jpgimage.jpeg Compton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg

Grave Digger’s 3-man group of large men, known as ‘The Black Hats’, were beating down the four fan favourites in the parking lot… Slamming their hands in doors, and throwing them through glass…!! It seemed as though Adam Matravers was the one attacked, and the other three came along to help him… which worked out poorly for them in the end…!!

image.jpeg

Grave Digger himself was shown towards the far side of the parking lot… watching all of this go down, and leaning on a shovel…!! He smiled to himself, and watched as his Black Hats, had their wicked way with everyone…!! A 3 on 4 beatdown, and the 3 very much came out on top…

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 21, Week 4, June 2020

Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen [vs] Ruin & Nightmare

Merle O’Curle, Welsh Dragon & Aurelian Bradley [vs] Phil Harmonic, ??? & ???

Nate Manchester [vs] Sifu

The Lee FamiLee (Andrew, JK & Gorilla) w/ Cousin Konrad [vs] Wade Orson, Leigh Burton & Landon Mallory

Match VI of the Best of Seven Series:
‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ BEDLAM II [vs] War Machine III w/ Cliff King

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

The Lee FamiLee (Andrew, JK & Gorilla) w/ Cousin Konrad [vs] Wade Orson, Leigh Burton & Landon Mallory

‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ BEDLAM II [vs] War Machine III w/ Cliff King

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 21, Week 4, June 2020

Expecting some shenanigans in this one...

Risking that one of the surprises will be a big name debut

Can't see Nate winning this one

There is a lot more star quality on the Heel side, but Cousin Konrad could play a role

Could definitely go the other way, but the fact it isn't on PPV makes me think this is evened up at 3-3

Tommy isn't losing to Stevie Stoat...

Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen [vs] Ruin & Nightmare

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 21

Wednesday, Week 4, June 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 71

image.jpeg

We opened the show with the first of a set of much-anticipated highlights of the Loxley Robbins / Vicki Company wedding…!!

Loxley Robbins uz 5.jpgVicki Company.jpg

The clips showed both Bride and Groom getting ready with their friends… Vicki Company was getting make-up done, and frankly had an evil look about her… Loxley was with Blake Belushi and The Brat Pack… with Artemis Eyre-Rochester trying to decide if he should wear his nose guard… and Blake Belushi trying to decide if he should wear his 21CW National Championship Belt…

image.jpegArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Artemis decided he should wear it… “just in case anything goes down”… When Loxley questioned this, Artemis said that it was a ‘wrestling wedding’… something always goes down… To which Belushi replied that the boys shouldn’t worry about that… because he’s ordered some security…!! Two large, menacing security guards walked into the room…

Alton Vicious Suit.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpg

The scene cut away, and we were told there would be more parts to come… But there was a dark undertone to the wording and lighting… Almost as if something bad was going to happen…

TBC…

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones 2.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg21CW K vs.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

Short match here, and with Jeremy Allen’s stamina levels, that’s all he can manage these days. Jones and Allen used a lot of cheap tricks behind the referee’s back here, showing their experience, and harkening back to their ‘Monkey Business’ days. For the finish, Allen hit his ‘Hunk ‘O Pain’ side belly-to-belly slam, on Ruin, and scored the win.

image.jpeg

Next up, we received a medical update on Daniel Black Francis…

image.jpeg

‘D-B-F’ was involved in a bar brawl with Blake Belushi at Loxley Robbins’ Bucks Party in Prague, which aired last week… Quite what he thought he would gain by heading to Prague in the first place is anybody’s guess… but what he ended up gaining was a bunch of stitches… a large medical bill… and a lengthy stay in a foreign country… The former National Champion… 3-time UK Champion… and 2-time Tag Team Champion, is STILL in the Czech Republic… meaning he won’t be at the Loxley / Company wedding…

Or will he…?

TBC…

image.jpeg

Back live, Phil Harmonic headed to the ring with Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry, ahead of his six man tag against Merle O’Culre, and his partners Aurelian Bradley and Welsh Dragon, who were already in the ring…

Merle O'Curle 3.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpgWelsh Dragon.jpg Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “Yu know what Merle…? You wanted a six man tag…? Well I’ll give ya one… And I’ve found two exceptional partners…”

Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry expected it to be them… but Harmonic pointed to the stage, and out came Buck Winchester and Grandmaster Phunk of The Booth… followed by Dangermouth and DJ Reason, who remained on the stage and sent Buck and Phunk to the ring!!

Merle O'Curle 3.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpgWelsh Dragon.jpg21CW K vs.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpgBuck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg w/ Edison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg

Merle O’Curle, Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Phil Harmonic, Buck Winchester & Grandmaster Phunk w/ Silva & Badberry

A fired up Phil Harmonic won this one for his team, but he couldn’t have done it without Buck and Phunk. ‘Cowboy’ hit multiple stiff lariats on his opponents, opening the door for Phil Harmonic’s ‘Flying Leg Drop’ from the top rope, onto Welsh Dragon.

After the match, the victorious group of Harmonic, Silva, Badberry, Buck Winchester and Grandmaster Phunk celebrated in the ring… But Edison Silva looked a little angry…

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg Buck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

They couldn’t celebrate for too long though, as Alfonso D’Angelo made his way to the ring… Buck Winchester stood behind Kelvin Badberry, and made sure there was distance between them…

image.jpeg

Alfonso D’Angelo: “You can’t hide forever ‘Cowboy’… I see you… I’m here to challenge you, to a match… me and you… 1 on 1… Man To Man… Because I am DTB… Down… To… Buck…!!”

Winchester and Grandmaster Phunk got out of the ring, with Buck not giving an answer at all… He looked disgusted by his former friend’s comments… but didn’t acknowledge him to his face…

image.jpeg

Nate Manchester got another chance to debut on Kingdom properly tonight… His ‘mystery opponent’ (a young local worker) was taken out, and replaced, by War Machine last week… This week, he got Sifu… which isn’t exactly a step down from War Machine, but at least he might get some offense in…

Sifu 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgNate Manchester 4.jpg

‘The Quiet One’ Sifu [vs] ‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester

Interesting match here, which was even early on. However, a switch seemed to be flicked in Sifu’s head and he suddenly burst into life, using kicks and strikes to keep the Geordie down. Sifu’s ‘Roaring Backfist’ (Double Spinning Backfist) was enough in the end.

image.jpeg

In a pre-taped segment, Joe Simpson and Michael X talked about their current losing streak…

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg

Joe Simpson: “We’ve lost our last couple, Michael… We need to break out of the rut quickly, and not let it consume us…”

Michael X: “Aii but how…?”

Joe Simpson: “Nightmare and Ruin… That’s how… They haven’t won for months… So I say we fight ‘em next week… pick up a win, and get back to normal service…”

Michael X was a little concerned about the sheer power of Simpson’s selected opponents… but he said his plan will work… and X went along with it…

image.jpeg

Next up, further clips of the Loxley Robbins / Vicki Company wedding… and it began with Loxley stood at the alter, as Vicki made her way down the aisle…

Everyone was happy… Things were going great… but the Vicar asked the age-old question… “If any person knows of any lawful reason why these two may not be joined in holy matrimony… please speak now, or forever hold your peace…”

An unknown male Australian voice said:

????: “Yeah… ME…!!”

Loxley turned around in utter shock… but we didn’t see who it was before the screen froze, and the segment ended there…

TBC…

image.jpeg

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpg w/ Konrad Makinen 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgimage.pngLeigh Burton Champ.jpgLandon Mallory Champ.jpg

[PICS: Gorilla, JK, Andrew w/ Konrad VS Orson, Burton, Mallory]

The Lee FamiLee w/ Cousin Konrad [vs] Wade Orson, Leigh Burton & Landon Mallory

Fine match here, with all six competitors doing their bit. Cousin Konrad at ringside was his usual stoic, unmoved, self – just taking it all in, and being there as insurance, so the Lee FamiLee aren’t messed with. Realistically, nobody would want to mess with big Gorilla Lee anyway – but Orson, Burton and Mallory did a nice job of keeping him out of the match for the longest time – by isolating Andrew Lee in their corner. Eventually, the big fun-loving, charismatic Gorilla did get tagged in – however it was too late. Landon Mallory almost cut the big man in half with his ‘Springbok Ram’ Spear when he wasn’t the legal man, and Leigh Burton capitalised with his running knee while Gorilla was sitting up. Big win for the trio of Champs, but they all avoided Cousin Konrad on the way out of the ring.

The match was over, but former 21CW World Heavyweight Champion Buff Martinez stomped to the ring, with his manager, and fellow Lee FamiLee member, Kathleen Lee…

Buff Martinez 3.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpgKonrad Makinen 2.jpg

image.pngLeigh Burton Champ.jpgLandon Mallory Champ.jpg

Buff Martinez was in a sling following the attack from a couple of weeks ago… and he told the group who just beat the Lees that he’s coming for them, as soon as he’s heeled up… In particular, he wants to win back HIS World Heavyweight Title…

Buff Martinez: “I’ll get my re-match, Amigo… And I’ll get it before Tommy (Cornell) gets his shot, too… Watch me…!!”

Buff pulled a lead pipe out from his sling, and Orson and co. scarpered… As Buff, Kathleen and The Lees left the arena though, War Machine’s music hit, ahead of the next match…

War Machine 2.jpgCliff King.jpg

‘The Executive Consultant’ Cliff King walked out with his ‘Giant Client’… and he stared down Gorilla Lee… The two behemoths are an almost exact match size wise… but Gorilla did a little dance with his tongue out, which War Machine ignored… When the group of fan favourites made it onto the stage, War Machine’s opponent: BEDLAM’s music hit…!!

image.jpeg

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ walked past the group, but stopped when he got to Cousin Konrad… An intense staredown ensued… ‘The Stone Cold Killer’ is every bit as tough as BEDLAM… and that would be a fascinating encounter… as would Gorilla Lee versus War Machine…

However, with the scores at 2-3 in War Machine’s favour, the sixth match in the Best of Seven Series between BEDLAM and War Machine got underway next…!!

image.jpegimage.jpegWar Machine 2.jpg w/ Cliff King.jpg

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

A solid, if unspectacular sixth match here, with BEDLAM being dominated for most of it, as you would expect. BEDLAM tried to fight back into it multiple times, but he was chopped down to size by the monster that is War Machine. As Cliff King’s ‘Giant Client’ closed in on the win, and the overall victory in the series, he was caught by seemingly the only move that can stop him! BEDLAM locked in his ‘Mind Strangler’ seated choke out of nowhere, and squeezed the life out of the behemoth. War Machine scratched and clawed, but BEDLAM squeezed and squeezed, until Machine began to fade!! Cliff King begged BEDLAM to release the hold, and he did, once the referee had finally determined that War Machine was out!!

HUGE win for BEDLAM… He now takes the series to 3-3… and we’ll go to a decider…!! Cliff King wasn’t happy… War Machine wasn’t built to lose, and he’s now lost THREE times to BEDLAM…

image.jpeg

Tommy Cornell.jpg21CW K vs.jpgStevie Stoat 2.jpg

This episode of Kingdom still had plenty of action to come, but the final in-ring action saw Tommy Cornell take on Stevie Stoat in a battle of veterans of the UK wrestling scene. Cornell spent a lot of his career in the US, and he learnt a lot out there – skills that Stoat couldn’t hope to be able to emulate. For the finish Cornell hit his ‘Guilt Trip’ Side Russian Leg Sweep, but Stoat made a good showing of himself, and may well have earned an extension on his initial six month contract.

image.jpeg

For the final time, it was time to check in with the Australian Wedding of the Century… When we last saw them, Loxley Robbins and Vicki Company were at the alter… and the Vicar had asked if anyone present knew of any lawful reason why they shouldn’t marry… and a male Australian voice spoke up…

????: “Yeah… ME…!!”

image.jpeg

Loxley spun around to see who it was… and the camera turned to reveal that Loxley’s BEST MAN: Blake Belushi was responsible…

Blake Belushi: “That’s right, mate… It was me… Yu see… You can’t marry Vick… Because… I'm in love with her…!!”

Loxley couldn’t believe what he was hearing… He kind of thought it was a joke at first, and then turned to Vicki Company, who pleaded with her fiancé to not listen to him…

Blake Belushi: “And SHE loves ME…!!”

That was it… The waterworks began… Vicki Company cried, and shouted “how could you do this?” at Belushi… blaming him for ruining her big day… She cried on Loxley, who looked repulsed by the whole thing… But it turned out that Vicki’s tears were fake… as she dropped to her knees, and delivered a crushing low blow… heard on the other side of the world…

Loxley dropped to his knees, and Belushi asked Vicki to move… before delivering his ‘Axe Kick’ to the Groom, in a scene reminiscent of The Red Wedding from Game of Thrones… Family members tried to get to Loxley to help him, but it seemed that the two security guards Belushi had hired were for HIS protection…

Alton Vicious Suit.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpg Artemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Eventually, Artemis Eyre-Rochester and Thurston Darcy III went to Loxley’s side, and comforted him… Also shouting that Belushi was out of line… However, they TOO were faking it… and they picked Loxley up for their patented tag team move: The Pat On The Back… where Artemis hit his Back Stabber, and Thurston landed a Cross-Body at the same time… The pair then lifted Loxley up, and slammed him through a nearby table…!! Presumably that table had the wedding contract etc on it…

With the help of the Security Detail, the group left the room… with Belushi taking Vicki Company by the hand and leading her away…!! Loxley Robbins’ Mum was distraught, and Vicki slapped her across the face as they left… A brutal scene for poor Loxley… and Blake looked more arrogant than ever… He unbuttoned his suit jacket to reveal that he had been wearing the 21CW National Title Belt the entire time…!!

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Predictions for United, Episode 21, Week 4, June 2020

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] Grave Digger w/ The Black Hats

???? [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

???? [vs] Vinny Vigilante

‘The God’ Jonathan Faust [vs] Mark Misery w/ Smiling John Smithie & Emmett Askey

Absolutely Flawless w/ Leo Price [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ Doomsday

Sebastian Koller & Apollo Prince [vs] Phillip Cooper & J-B Cash

‘The God’ Jonathan Faust [vs] Mark Misery w/ Smiling John Smithie & Emmett Askey

Absolutely Flawless w/ Leo Price [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ Doomsday

The God’ Jonathan Faust [vs] Mark Misery w/ Smiling John Smithie & Emmett Askey

Predictions for United, Episode 21, Week 4, June 2020

Interesting match, but feels like Grave Digger and his new group need the win here

Keep building up the new boys

I'm going to take the risk here. While you may do two squashes in one show, I think we may have a debut.

Faust may be getting older, but he's still a top guy

Could definitely see this going the other way, but Absolutely Flawless are still one of your top teams

I think Prince needs some wins to build up his credibility as champ. J-B Cash feels like he's here to take the fall.

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 21

Wednesday, Week 4, June 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 74

image.jpeg

The number one contender for the 21CW World Championship – Phillip Cooper, opened the show… and he had a message for the Champ: Apollo Prince… A man he’s been feuding with for months…

image.jpeg

Phillip Cooper: “Apollo Prince… Ah’m actually impressed… I never thought our kid ‘ad it in ‘im… Yu know, ‘ee won tha’ Belt on an episode of YER-NITED… So why can’t I…?! Know wha’ Ah mean…?!”

image.jpeg

This brought Prince to the ring… He said he knew exactly what ‘Cooper Man’ means… He means he wants a Title shot right here, right now… TONIGHT, on United…

Apollo Prince: “I’m always ready ‘Cooper Man’… So let’s do this…!! Get a referee out here…!!”

Phillip Cooper: “Woa, woa, woa, woa… woa… easy there big fella… calm down, calm down… Ah think Ah’ve changed me mind… In preparation for Fight Night… Ah’m gonna take the night off, and rest up… But Ah’ll see ya in a few, lad…”

Jeff Nova stood up from the announce desk with a microphone…

image.jpeg

Jeff Nova: “Hey look… Ah’m glad we didnee’ get a Ti’le Match tonigh’ on United… That woulda ruuuined the TOPPP NOOOTCH Main Event o’ Fight Night… BOT… What I can do… Is book a Tag Team Match for la’er tonigh’… The two o’ youz… on opposi’e sides… Cooper can team wi’ J-B Cash… An’ Prince… Ah’m givin’ yuz Sebastian Koller as your par’ner… Good luck…!!”

Prince was the happier of the two men about this… Cooper was angry that he couldn’t have the night off so close to his World Title shot…

image.jpeg

Joey Beauchamp.jpg21CW U vs.jpgGrave Digger 2.jpg w/ Compton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg

Great opener here, with the talented Joey Beauchamp up against a monster in Grave Digger. ‘The Breeze’ tried a stick and move tactic, where he hit the behemoth with chops, and leg kicks, before retreating out of his grasp. However, it was only a matter of time before Grave Digger got his giant hands on the 43 year old. Grave Digger sucked the life out of Beauchamp, and took the crowd out of it completely. Eventually he hit his ‘R.I.P’ Piledriver and won it.

After the match, The Black Hats began to circle the ring… with one of them handing Grave Digger his shovel… But Joey Beauchamp got some help…

Joey Beauchamp.jpg image.jpeg Jase Cole 4.jpgChristopher Lister 5.jpg Grave Digger 2.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg

Grave Digger decided that Adam Matravers and Kenobi High would represent a fight he and his group didn’t need to have tonight… so they retreated for now…

image.jpeg

Cain Carlisle 2.jpgEvan Alpass 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpgHans Piccard.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Cain Carlisle & Evan Alpass [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

A re-match weeks in the making. The Swiss duo of Fabian Schwarz and Hans Piccard were out for revenge after Carlisle and Alpass beat them a few weeks ago. Schwarz and Piccard hit their ‘Lights Out in Lucerne’ tag team move, where Piccard hit a Slingshot Suplex and Schwarz came in with his Flying Forearm, before pinning Alpass. Carlisle was taken out by a CANE from The Professor behind the referee's back.

image.jpeg

Mark Adonis was rallying the House Of Business troops backstage next… with NO Edward Cornell in the building…

Mark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

Mark Adonis: “Edward Cornell isn’t here… I can’t tell you for sure that he’ll be at Fight Night for the 5 on 5, Fight To End All Fights… So I’ve been working on a back-up plan… I’ve found a HULK of a man to cover for him so we’re not down to 4…”

The group seemed happy with that… but Adonis told Cool and Stones that they’re to WIN tonight against Absolutely Flawless… ‘God’s Gift To Wrestling’ fired up his troops, and said they’d wait to find out what the Fight To End All Fights was…

image.jpeg

We got an injury update on Yuri Iliakov next, after he was brutally assaulted by Antithesis, who used a Fire Extinguisher to bludgeon his leg…!! Iliakov is out of action for ‘months’… and as the announce team spoke, we cut to his best friend Viktor Beskov, who was on the war path…!!

image.jpeg

‘The Russian Bear’ was stomping through the backstage area, shouting out to Antithesis that he wanted to kill him… Every time he came across a Fire Extinguisher, he picked it up and threw it on the ground… Kicking it and damaging it, before throwing it at a wall…!! He continued to stomp around… ready to crush ‘The Anarchist’, who was so far hiding…

image.jpeg

Jobber.jpg21CW U vs.jpgVinny Vigilante.jpg

Local Talent [vs] Vinny Vigilante

A rare win on TV for Vinny Vigilante here. Despite being bland and a little ‘average’, the 250lber does have some nice moves in his arsenal, including his finishing Piledriver, which he used to win this one.

image.jpeg

In the men’s locker room, Roly Muckletruck and Beast Bantom approached Joss Thompson…

Roly Muckletruck.jpgBeast Bantom 2.jpg Joss Thompson.jpg

Roly Muckletruck: “Aii Joss… Welcome back, pal… Ah’m Roly… Thess is Beast Bantom… Although I thenk youz have met…?? Back in ’15…?? Anyway… If you’re lookin’ fer 4th and 5th members of yer team at Figh’ Nigh’… Then look no further, pal… It doesn’ee matter who they get ta replace Eddy Cornell… Beastie an’ I would love a crack at the other four, if ya catch me drift…?!”

Joss smiled… He said he could think of nobody better than Roly and Beast to join him and Absolutely Flawless to battle the House of Business in the Fight To End All Fights, 5 on 5 Match… and he’s glad they offered before they even knew the rules…!!

Roly Muckletruck: “We jus’ like a fight, right Beastie…?! Aii Joss… Fancy a celebratory IRN BRU…?!”

Joss Thompson: “A wh…?? An Iron Brew…?! What is that, like a strong coffee…!?”

Roly Muckletruck: “IRN BRU, pal…!! It’s sweet sweet nectar…!!”

Joss was confused, but he smiled along, and told Roly and Beast he can’t wait to get his hands on the House of Business for what Mark Adonis did to Leo Price…!! He’d ideally love to batter Edward Cornell too, but that’ll have to wait…!!

image.jpeg

A video aired next, showing highlights from the three previous ‘Chance Against Chuck’ matches…

Chuck Frisby.jpgGulliver.jpg

‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby has lost ONE match since returning to 21CW… and since that defeat, at Partners In Crime, Chuck has opened the door to independent wrestlers from all over the world to come and have a match with him… He’s so far beaten golfing hardcore fighter Puffy The Sand Iron Player… vicious brawler Ripper LeStat… and former Olympian Stuart Wilson…

‘Chance Against Chuck’ will return next week… With a new opponent for Frisby…!!

image.jpeg

Jonathan Faust 2.jpg w/ Aldous Blackfriar.jpg21CW U vs.jpgMark Misery.jpg w/ Smiling John Smithie.jpgEmmett Askey.jpg

‘The God’ Jonathan Faust w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Mark Misery w/ Smiling John Smithie and Emmett Askey

Good match here, and a chance for Faust and Blackfriar to show they’re on the same page. After a contest in which Misery had almost full control, Blackfriar’s presence at ringside paid of brilliantly for Faust right when he needed him. ‘The God’ had fought back into it, when Smithie hopped up onto the apron! Blackfriar sprung into action, and pulled Smithie down, allowing for Misery to become distracted by the chaos outside. Faust pulled Misery in, and hit the ‘Devil’s Drop’ inverted DDT to score, unbelievably, his first win on TV in 2020!

image.jpeg

BW Eddie was shown backstage next… talking directly to the camera…

image.jpeg

Eddie addressed the situation last week… Where an angry Yuri Iliakov beat him up backstage, and then dragged him to the ring in order to get a match with Antithesis… Eddie had previously tipped ‘The Anarchist’ off, that Viktor Beskov likes to fall asleep when getting a hair cut and beard trim… So Antithesis snuck in to the barbers, and set off a Fire Extinguisher in Beskov’s face…

After Iliakov left Eddie for dead at ringside last week, Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn came out, and STOLE his wallet… which means they have his address…!! He owes them money for spying services (ironically, for spying on Beskov and Iliakov)… and he is refusing to pay…

Gosh that was complicated…

BW Eddie: “I’ve been going to wrestling shows for almost 20 years… I’ve been wrestling myself, for over 8 years… NEVER… in all that time… have I ever felt… until now… that my security… my safety… my LIFE… was in danger… I don’t think anyone should feel that way at a wrestling show… They have my address…!! So I’m calling a truce… Let’s have a meeting NEXT WEEK… Boulder and Flynn… in the ring… let’s settle this like gentlemen…!!”

Eddie noticed Viktor Beskov coming towards him out the corner of his eye, and ran away as fast as he could…!!

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, 21CW United Tag Team Champions UK Dragon and Clifford Wilson, bumped into the Number One Contenders for their Titles… Christopher Lister and Jase Cole of Kenobi High…

UK Dragon Champ.jpgClifford Wilson Champ.jpg Christopher Lister 5.jpgJase Cole 4.jpg

Dragon and Wilson said they’re a little concerned that Kenobi High are ‘looking past’ the Champs… and that they need to be 100% focused on them, if they want to win the Titles at Fight Night… There was mutual respect in the air, but also a little tension…

Christopher Lister: “Respect you two… We do… Look past you, we do not…”

Jase Cole: “Foolish, is the tag team who look past a team with a combined 21 Championships… But you yourselves would be wise to not look past a team who have held 5 Championships AS a tag team…”

Christopher Lister: “Good luck at Fight Night… my Lords…”

The four veterans shook hands as the tension subsided for now… but this promises to be a very even contest…!!

image.jpeg

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg w/ Leo Price.jpg21CW U vs.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpgLuke Cool.jpg w/ Doomsday Suit.jpg

Absolutely Flawless w/ Leo Price [vs] Rolling Johnny Stones & Luke Cool w/ Doomsday

Speaking of even contests, this excellent tag team match was just that. These four are so evenly matched, that you could be forgiven for thinking they were all the same person at times, such is their size, and look. In the end, Absolutely Flawless looked to close in on a victory, when Mark Adonis slid into the ring and nailed Kelly Martin with his Tire Thumper, knocking him out cold behind the referee’s back! Stones hit his ‘Brainbuster’, but he probably didn’t need to. Big win for the two House of Business members this close to Fight Night!

image.jpeg

Backstage, Viktor Beskov was continuing to destroy Fire Extinguishers, and to look for Antithesis…

Viktor Beskov 2.jpg Copper 4.pngCopper 3.pngCopper 2.pngCopper 1.png

FOUR Police Officers, one of them a very attractive Constable, arrived on the scene, and asked Beskov to come quietly…

Female Police Officer: “Mr. Beskov… Let’s do this the easy way… and let us put some cuffs on you…”

Beskov asked what he’d done wrong, and was told that destroying the building’s property… as well as making it an unsafe environment, by not having Fire Extinguishers, was a criminal offense…

Female Police Officer: “Look… I’m a fan… I know you have a Title defence at Fight Night, okay… So come with me now… I’ll get you processed, and released… in time to prepare for the match…”

Beskov reluctantly went along… and was cuffed by the two larger officers…

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller 2.jpgimage.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgPhillip Cooper.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

Two thrown together duos, who got on really well in this one. Ironically, Prince and Cooper’s rivalry began when they were thrown together in a tag team match. Cooper and Cash isolated Sebastian Koller in this one, with Cash using his vast experience of tag team wrestling to control the pace of the match. But the crowd badly wanted Apollo Prince to be tagged in to cause a ruckus. Finally, Koller scratched and clawed his way to the corner, and in came Prince. The fired up 21CW World Champion flew into the ring, and hit a flying forearm on Cooper, who was on the apron. It didn’t take long for Prince to put Cash away with his ‘Apollogy’ Inverted Bulldog. Cooper could have slid in and broke up the pin, but he chose not to. Pointing to his temple, and telling Prince that he’s smarter than the Champ!

image.jpeg

The final segment of the show saw a well put together video package… hyping the 5 on 5 Fight To End All Fights, scheduled for the Fight Night Pay-Per-View this Saturday…!!

Joss Thompson.jpgRoly Muckletruck.jpgBeast Bantom 2.jpgLance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg

Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Joss Thompson returned to 21CW after a five year absence, and cost Edward Cornell his World Championship… He said he is back, to make Mark Adonis and co. pay for running his best friend Leo Price down with a CAR…!! Adonis also cost Lance and Kelly Martin their 21CW United Tag Team Titles… while Roly and Beast were screwed out of a Title shot against Cornell in recent months…!!

At Fight Night… the Five On Five Fight To End All Fights… will be contested between two teams… On Joss Thompson’s team, Roly, Beast and the Martin Twins… and on Cornell’s team, it’s Adonis, Doomsday, Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones… However, Cornell is a major doubt for the match… Adonis has said he may have a replacement already lined up… but the question is… What are the rules of this huge match…?!

The rules are simple… The ten participants will start in the ring… However… Falls will count ANYWHERE… and the match will be contested under IRON MAN rules… For 30 minutes, the two teams will batter and bludgeon each other, making pins and submissions, and racking up points… The team with the most points will WIN… The losing team… will be SUSPENDED from 21CW for one month…!! Allowing the winners to grow in the next four weeks, without the other team in their way… With the ‘London Calling’ Pay-Per-View six weeks away, it could be a game changer…

Des Greeves: “There we have it folks… We’ll see you Saturday at Fight Night… UNITED we are… Together we stand…!!”

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Predictions for FIGHT NIGHT, Week 4, June 2020

The Fight To End All Fights:
| Joss Thompson, Roly Muckletruck, Beast Bantom & Absolutely Flawless |
[vs]
| Mark Adonis, Doomsday, Luke Cool, Rolling Johnny Stones & ???? |

21CW UK Championship Match:
‘The Russian Bear’ Viktor Beskov (c) [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

One-Off Appearance:
???? [vs] Aldous Blackfriar & Jonathan Faust

Grudge Match:
‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers w/ Phoebe Plumridge [vs] Grave Digger w/ The Black Hats

21CW United Tag Team Title Match:
Clifford Wilson & UK Dragon (c) [vs] Kenobi High

21CW World Championship Match:
Apollo Prince (c) [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be the Mystery Partner on Mark Adonis’ Fight To End All Fights Team…?: ___________________

2). Who are the Mystery Tag Team making a one-off appearance on their retirement tour…?: ___________________

3). How many Championships will change hands out of a possible three…?: ___________________

4). What will the Overall Rating of the show be (within 5 gets one point, spot on gets two points…?: ___________________

The Fight To End All Fights:
[vs]

One-Off Appearance:

Grudge Match:
‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers w/ Phoebe Plumridge [vs] Grave Digger w/ The Black Hats

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be the Mystery Partner on Mark Adonis’ Fight To End All Fights Team…?: I'm still new to the C-Verse, so I'm pulling for a coup on the CWA, Duane Stone

2). Who are the Mystery Tag Team making a one-off appearance on their retirement tour…?: I'm still new-ish to the C-Verse, so I'm not entirely sure on this one, but maybe Rave & Trance?

3). How many Championships will change hands out of a possible three…?: Just 1

4). What will the Overall Rating of the show be (within 5 gets one point, spot on gets two points…?: 75

The Fight To End All Fights:
[vs]

One-Off Appearance:

Grudge Match:

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be the Mystery Partner on Mark Adonis’ Fight To End All Fights Team…?: Edward Cornell

2). Who are the Mystery Tag Team making a one-off appearance on their retirement tour…?: Maximum Damage

3). How many Championships will change hands out of a possible three…?: 1

4). What will the Overall Rating of the show be (within 5 gets one point, spot on gets two points…?: 83