21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] Beast Bantom

Misery & Smithie w/ Emmett Askey [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Non-Title Match:
Kenobi High [vs] The European Hammers

Clifford Wilson [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Cain Carlisle, Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn w/ KT Devonshire [vs] J-B Cash and Absolutely Flawless

Apollo Prince [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

Posted (edited)

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United 2.jpg

Episode 33

Wednesday, Week 4, September 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 67

image.jpeg

The show opened in the parking lot, where Edward Cornell was shown arriving in a stretched limo – alongside the rest of his House of Business stable: Mark Adonis, Luke Cool, Rolling Johnny Stones and Doomsday…

Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

Cornell told his group that they needed to head straight for their dressing room… Where they’ll hopefully find Hell Bound… so they can speak to Grave Digger and discuss a strategy for Dangerous Alliances… Everything seemed rosy for now… but will Grave Digger be accommodating to what will obviously be Cornell’s plan, and help him become Champion…?!

image.jpeg

Joey Beauchamp.jpgimage.jpegBeast Bantom 2.jpg

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] Beast Bantom

Fun opener here, in which Beauchamp took the fight to Bantom. He had the big man on the ropes early on, delivering strikes and locking him in holds. However, Bantom was soon in control again, using a vicious lariat that turned Beauchamp inside out. From then on, there was no way back for ‘The Breeze’, despite a late flurry. He was slammed into with a ‘Savage Pounce’, and then tapped to the ‘BBH’ (Beast Bear Hug).

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that Phillip Cooper would be LIVE in the ring ahead of tonight’s Main Event… and he’ll have an apology to make…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg Phillip Cooper.jpg

Cooper will be making his apology directly to Sebastian Koller, whom he cost an opportunity at the 21CW World Championship at Dangerous Alliances – in his HOME COUNTRY of Germany… Instead, Koller has challenged Cooper to a 1 on 1 match at the same event… Cooper will try his best to worm his way out of the match tonight, believing that saying he’s ‘sorry’ will do the trick…

image.jpeg

Mark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg21CW U vs.jpgHans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

'Meh' Misery & Smithie w/ Emmett Askey [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Fun match here, with the crowd cheering everything Misery and Smithie did. They look so bored out there, including making the weakest tags, and the smallest effort to get a chant going. The crowd chanted though! Louder than for almost anyone else in the show. They booed loudly too, when The Professor hit Misery over the face with his cane, and The Bern Boys got the win!

image.jpeg

Last week, Adam Matravers was hurt… he landed awkwardly on his knee, and questions have been asked about whether or not he’ll be good to go come STEEL SATAN at Dangerous Alliances…

Adam Matravers 2.jpgPhoebe Plumridge.jpg

Sadly, when we came back live, Adam was on crutches… hobbling around backstage… until he found who he was looking for…

Jonathan Faust 2.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg

Adam Matravers: “Hi… Look… I was wrong about you, Faust… I was wrong about you both… While I did get hurt last week, I know it wasn’t your fault… and… You earned my respect…”

Jonathan Faust: “Thank you, Adam… I have always respected you... but Uhh... How’s the knee…?!”

Adam Matravers: “Well… It’s not good… and the Doctors have told me, I’m out again… I’ve spoken to Jeff (Nova), and I’ve chosen a replacement for me in Steel Satan… and Faust… that replacement is YOU…”

Faust couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but he thanked Adam for the opportunity… He told ‘Mile High’ to take care, and come back stronger…!!

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, Roly Muckletruck was shown watching Adam be replaced by Faust in Steel Satan… and he nodded at the fact he’d now be fighting Faust inside the steel structure… His guard got up a little, when 21CW UK Champion Viktor Beskov walked up…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Beskov told Roly, he enjoyed teaming with him last week… and they should do it again some time… Roly nodded, and shook Beskov’s hand… Beskov left, and Roly was a little shocked…

Roly Muckletruck: “Pure. Dead. Brilliant, pal…”

image.jpeg

Christopher Lister Champ.jpgJase Cole Champ.jpg21CW U vs.jpgYuri Iliakov 3.jpgMass Hulk 2.jpg

Kenobi High [vs] The Hammers

Non-Title action here, and it was a quick loss for the 21CW United Tag Team Champions. Christopher Lister and Jase Cole just couldn’t get on the same page, and they were squashed by Yuri Iliakov and Mass Hulk! Lister watched as Cole was hit with a double-team slam, and decided NOT to break the resulting pin up!

The announce team asked “what is the future of Kenobi High?”… The Padawans (Kian Owens and Padraig O’Hearne) were noticeably NOT here at ringside… and with the Draft around the corner… they just lost a non-title match against a brand-new team, and they just can’t seem to get along… More questions than answers for the two Jedis…

image.jpeg

Backstage, Melanie Florence had a very special guest… newcomer to United: ‘Million Dollar Monty’ Montgomery Croft…!!

Melanie Florence 3.jpgMontgomery Croft.jpg

Melanie Florence: “My guest right now, guys… a huge signing for United recently… but a man who is yet to make his debut: Montgomery Croft…”

Montgomery Croft: “Melanie… Take the bass outta your voice, babe… Alright…?? Let’s not forget, I have three ‘perks’ in my contract… I could kick someone off United… Sorry Leo Price… I can DEBUT any time I like… and I can challenge for a Championship, any time I like… NOW… Onto the matter at hand… 21CW management have told me they want me to head to Germany… UGH… What a nightmare… I couldn’t think of a WORSE, country to be forced to go to…”

With that, UK Dragon walked up… The masked veteran told Croft to show some respect…!! Which Croft didn’t like…

image.jpeg

The two squared up to each other, but they were interrupted by a big fight that burst through a nearby door!!

Walker Van Cleer.jpg Gulliver.jpg

Walker Van Cleer was battering big Gulliver…!! ‘The Icelandic Body’ couldn’t get up… as the Dutch star kicked and punched him…!! In a brilliant move, Montgomery Croft delivered a thumb to the eye of UK Dragon, and ran…!! As Melanie Florence sent us back to the ring for, crucially, Chuck Frisby in singles action!! WITHOUT Gulliver backing him up…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgChuck Frisby ager.jpg

Clifford Wilson [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby

Chuck had the chance to make history tonight, and beat Clifford Wilson. However, without Gulliver to rely on at ringside, ‘The Unsung Hero’ found it extremely hard going. Every time he got into trouble, he turned to Gulliver and he just wasn’t there. Late on, he turned to ringside once again, and Walker Van Cleer popped up!! Frisby was stunned, and slid into the ring, where he was plucked up and dropped with ‘Descent Into Hell’ (Angel’s Wings) and pinned.

Walker Van Cleer.jpg Chuck Frisby ager.jpg 

Walker Van Cleer was delighted his plan had worked… while Chuck Frisby held his jaw and glared at his rival from afar…

image.jpeg

We immediately cut backstage, to another fight… Where Antithesis was attacking The European Hammers: Yuri Iliakov and Mass Hulk…!!

Antithises.jpg Yuri Iliakov 3.jpgMass Hulk 2.jpg

Antithesis was outnumbered, but he seemed to have gotten the jump on Yuri and Hulk, because when security and backstage workers showed up, ‘The Anarchist’ was WINNING the fight…!! He shouted that he had FOUND a tag team partner, and would fight The European Hammers next week…!!

In the ring, Antithesis’ Brother Clifford Wilson was shown watching the fight… Unsure what to make of it all...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cain Carlisle 4.jpgBeau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpg w/ KT Devonshire.png21CW U vs.jpgLance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

Cain Carlisle, Beau Boulder & Darin Flynn w/ KT Devonshire [vs] Absolutely Flawless & J-B Cash

Two groups at very different stages of their careers here. Not that The Martin Twins and J-B Cash are old, but they each have the advantage of 10 years of experience over their opponents. They used every bit of that experience edge to make sure they won this one, using a low blow on Darin Flynn when he was the legal man, followed by some ‘Twin Magic’ where Lance switched with Kelly, allowing the now legal Lance Martin to hit a ‘Body Rocker’ (Flying European Uppercut).

image.jpeg

Next up, ‘Cooper Man’ Phillip Cooper headed to the ring, to make a public apology to Sebastian Koller, who he called out to the ring…

Phillip Cooper: “Look mate, yeah…? I know you fink you wanna fight me at Dangerous Alliances, yeah… bo’… I’m sorry for what happened, know what I mean…?! I didn’t mean to cost ya that match… an’ you know it… Now, I’m a ‘MANC’ of my word… So you know… If I’m sayin’ I didn’t mean it… It’s the truth, innit…!!”

Cooper stuck a hand out… satisfied that his apology had gone well… and Koller looked to the fans for approval… They all chanted ‘NO!’, and Koller heard them…

Sebastian Koller: “I KNOW… You only came out here to apologise… because YOU KNOW… at Dangerous Alliances… I will CRUSH you in my home country at Germany… You want an Apology…?! I can introduce you to a man… who will give you an ‘APOLLO-GY’…!!”

Koller pointed to the stage, and out came 21CW World Champion Apollo Prince… to a huge ovation…!! Prince and Cooper go way back, and have fought countless times in 2020… His finisher is the aptly named ‘Apollo-gy’… and he looked to deliver that very move to his old rival, in the Main Event…

image.jpegimage.jpegPhillip Cooper.jpg

Apollo Prince [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

Shorter match than these two are normally given time for, and it resulted in their lowest rated outing of the year. That said, it was still the match of the night, and still open and even enough that it could have gone either way. At one point, Cooper looked as though he was going to beat the Champion in a non-title match, but Prince wouldn’t stay down. Eventually, he did hit the ‘Apollogy’ Inverted Bulldog, and put ‘Cooper Man’ down for a pin.

Prince had his hand raised, but he was soon joined in the ring by the ENTIRE House Of Hell stable…

image.jpeg Grave Digger 2.jpgLangton 3.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpg

Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

NINE against one… Apollo stood no chance, and the fans begged Phillip Cooper to help Prince…

Phillip Cooper.jpg

He looked like he was going to leave Prince to it, but he didn’t get a chance to choose in the end… because he was set upon by Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool… who had back-up from Doomsday to ensure Cooper stayed down and didn’t get involved… Two people who did get involved though… Sebastian Koller returned to the ring… followed quickly by Joss Thompson…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg Joss Thompson.jpg

Joss will join Apollo Prince, Edward Cornell and Grave Digger in a Four Way Match at Dangerous Alliances… and he overtook Sebastian Koller on the ramp to slide into the ring first, and take Mark Adonis and one of the Black Hats down with lariats… He double-legged another Black Hat, but was stomped on by Doomsday, Luke Cool and Grave Digger… Cornell mostly called the shots, but he had to intervene when Koller began kicking people in the face… He set Koller up for a Chokeslam from Grave Digger… before delivering more stomps to Joss Thompson…

The show ended with The House Of Hell stable in the ring, raising each others’ hands… All nine men were on the same page, and Grave Digger looked as though he would do whatever Edward Cornell would tell him…

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 5

Predictions for DANGEROUS ALLIANCES, Saturday, Week 4, September 2020

STEEL SATAN MATCH:
Tommy Cornell | Buff Martinez | Landon Mallory | Beast Bantom | Roly Muckletruck | Jonathan Faust

Grudge Match:
‘The Lion’ Leo Price [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

21CW National Title Match:
Loxley Robbins [vs] Daniel Black Francis [vs] Blake Belushi (c)

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

‘The Dirty Rotten Scoundrel’ Rogue [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

21CW World Title Match:
Apollo Prince (c) [vs] Joss Thompson [vs] Grave Digger [vs] Edward Cornell

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be replaced by a debuting wrestler…? ________________

2). Who will the debuting wrestler be…? ________________

3). How many Championships will change hands…? ________________

4). Which match will be the Match Of The Night…? ________________

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (within 5, gets one point, spot on gets two points) ________________

STEEL SATAN MATCH:
Tommy Cornell 

‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

Loxley Robbins

‘Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

‘The Dirty Rotten Scoundrel’ Rogue 

Edward Cornell

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be replaced by a debuting wrestler…? _____buff___________

2). Who will the debuting wrestler be…? __________not sure______

3). How many Championships will change hands…? ________2________

4). Which match will be the Match Of The Night…? _______main event_________

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (within 5, gets one point, spot on gets two points) 82

STEEL SATAN MATCH:
Tommy Cornell | Buff Martinez | Landon Mallory | Beast Bantom | Roly Muckletruck | Jonathan Faust

Grudge Match:

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper Montgomery Croft

‘The Dirty Rotten Scoundrel’ Rogue [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

21CW World Title Match:

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be replaced by a debuting wrestler…? Phillip Cooper

2). Who will the debuting wrestler be…? Montgomery Croft

3). How many Championships will change hands…? 1

4). Which match will be the Match Of The Night…? Steel Satan match

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (within 5, gets one point, spot on gets two points) 78

STEEL SATAN MATCH:
Tommy Cornell | Buff Martinez | Landon Mallory | Beast Bantom | Roly Muckletruck | Jonathan Faust

Grudge Match:

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

21CW World Title Match:

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be replaced by a debuting wrestler…? Phillip Cooper

2). Who will the debuting wrestler be…? Montgomery Croft

3). How many Championships will change hands…? 0

4). Which match will be the Match Of The Night…? The Steel Satan match

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (within 5, gets one point, spot on gets two points) 80

Sorry because I don't know what's going on in the storylines in previous weeks, but with the arrival of the new game I think it's time to support great 2020 diaries like this. So here I come...

STEEL SATAN MATCH:
Tommy Cornell

Grudge Match:
‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

Blake Belushi (c)

Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

‘The Dirty Rotten Scoundrel’ Rogue

21CW World Title Match:
Joss Thompson

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who will be replaced by a debuting wrestler…? Phil Harmonic

2). Who will the debuting wrestler be…?

3). How many Championships will change hands…? 1

4). Which match will be the Match Of The Night…? 21 World Title Match

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (within 5, gets one point, spot on gets two points) 81

14 hours ago, newbiezness said:

Sorry because I don't know what's going on in the storylines in previous weeks, but with the arrival of the new game I think it's time to support great 2020 diaries like this. So here I come...

Thanks man, very kind of you to say :)

Happy new game day everyone... here's something to keep you going...

image.jpeg

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpgimage.jpeg

Calling the action: Steve Smith, Dane Rowley and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 76

image.jpeg

We kicked off an awesome night of in-ring action, with an explanation for the first match: STEEL SATAN…

Credit goes to KyTeran, a Prediction Prize from a long time ago… in which he and I created a match stipulation…

Essentially, it’s a Hell In A Cell Match… but everything in and around the ring is made of STEEL… Corner pads are removed… ring-skirt and padding is removed… Corner post padding is removed… Chairs… Stairs… Ladders… Tables… They’re all legal…

Pinfalls or Submissions count… Once the match is over, five men’s careers will NEVER be the same again… and for the winner… A Title Shot of their choosing… Giving them immunity from the DRAFT which is coming this week to 21CW Kingdom and United TV…

And now…

STEEL SATAN…!!

image.jpeg

Match of the Night here, and that’s saying something, because four out of the six matches tonight went 70+. It was an intense brawl right from the start, as Beast Bantom and Roly Muckletruck couldn’t wait for the rest of the competitors to arrive, so they began a ‘hockey fight’ outside the ring, and then outside the cage before everyone was in and the door was locked! Their fight took them up the ramp, where they interrupted Landon Mallory’s entrance. The South African hit-man wasn’t put off his stride though, and he headed into the cage to get the match officially started. Tommy Cornell and Buff Martinez have been allies in the past, and many thought they’d work together here – but the first thing they both did was also get into a hockey fight with each other, and brawl in the ring, while Faust and Mallory glared at one another across the ring. Eventually, Cornell and Martinez rolled out under the bottom rope and used all kinds of steel around the ring to bounce each other’s heads off. Faust began to fight Mallory inside the ropes. ‘The God’ was all over the South African star, to the point that Mallory had to run away. One of the moments of the match saw Faust beating him down between the cage and the apron, when all of a sudden, Beast Bantom was THROWN into the cage wall from the outside by Roly Muckletruck!

The cage wall fell on top of Faust and Mallory, temporarily taking them out of the match, as Beast’s lifeless body slid down the cage wall to Roly’s feet. Tommy Cornell and Roly paired off at this point, and everyone was now inside the cage. The second memorable moment of the match came when Beast and Mallory were teaming up to take everyone out. They hit a double throw on Buff Martinez, over the top rope, and onto the fallen cage wall. It was a nasty landing, and Buff’s night was sadly over after his fall. EMTs helped him onto a stretcher and took him out of there, leaving just five. Beast Bantom saw his opportunity, and he grabbed his famous sock filled with coins from under the ring. His first victim was Landon Mallory – who thought they were on the same page. His jaw almost span around his face after the connection with the coin sock, and he was knocked clean out. In the ring, Beast hit the same swinging shot on Jonathan Faust, and he too was out cold. But Beast didn’t see his old rival, Roly Muckletruck, slide into the ring behind him. Roly had a can of IRN BRU, he took a sip, and then smashed it on the back of Beast’s skull. The two big men brawled some more, until Beast hit his ‘Savage Pounce’, which sent the big Scot flying into the ropes and out of the ring. Beast then also didn’t see Tommy Cornell, who dropped him with his ‘Guilt Trip’ Side Russian Leg Sweep, and scored a big win!

Tommy had his hand raised, as he held his ribs and then head… Everyone in the match had suffered, but none more so than Buff Martinez… and we cut to the back to find he was heading off in an ambulance…

Buff Martinez 3.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg Juan Mendoza.jpg

Buff’s manager Kathleen Lee and his Cousin Juan Mendoza climbed into the back of the ambulance with him, while Mendoza comforted Kathleen with an arm around her shoulder… The announce team wished Buff well…

image.jpeg

Next up, we took a look at a video package for Kenobi High… Fans were calling it ‘The Fall Of An Empire’…

Christopher Lister Champ.jpgJase Cole Champ.jpg Padraig O'Hearne.pngKian Owens LS.jpg

Christopher Lister and Jase Cole are veterans of the European Tag Team Scene, and they’ve also both had huge success as singles stars in their long careers… When they finally won their first 21CW Tag Team Titles, they decided to bring a protégé under their wings… However, they both chose a different protégé, and that’s where the issues began… Jase Cole chose fellow Australian Kian Owens, and has been loyal to his Countryman… However, Christopher Lister hand-picked Padraig O’Hearne – an Irish brawler, who blends fist fights with technical wrestling… and could have been the perfect foil for the high-flying style of Kenobi High…

Lister never truly gave Kian Owens a chance… The Padawan used a Light Tube to smash over the heads of The Bern Boys, twice, and Lister had warned him that he wasn’t ready to use one… It lead to multiple arguments, and brawls, and eventually a match between Kian Owens and the Master that is Christopher Lister… The veteran won it with relative ease, but he did cheat to win… and Cole was not happy with the actions and attitude of his long-time partner… The group is frayed into two clear teams… Jeff Nova has declared that one of the new duos needs to be the next 21CW United Tag Team Champions…

SO… At Halloween Horror Show… Jase Cole and Kian Owens… will battle Christopher Lister and Padraig O’Hearne in a STREET FIGHT… where we will determine new 21CW United Tag Team Champions…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fun match here between former 2-time 21CW Tag Team Champions in ‘The Pride’ – Leo Price and his former protégé Leigh Burton. Price is actually a 4-time Tag Champ in 21CW, while Burton recently held the gold again with Landon Mallory – but Price debuted on Kingdom, and shoved Burton off a ladder, costing him the match, and his and Mallory’s reign. Tonight, Burton was angry, in a way that Burton himself has been able to get under the skin of Ricky Storm. The anger in Burton lead to a couple of mistakes, throwing himself into moves that he should have been more cautious in, and colliding so badly with the ring post at one point, that the announce team speculated that he’d separated his shoulder! However, ‘The British Lion’ is a canny operator, and he knows how to hide his weaknesses and use his strengths – like speed, stamina and a willingness to cheat to win. Price was in control late on, but he took too long to hit his ‘Price Drop’ DDT, and Burton countered with a Northern Lights Suplex, before locking in a vicious arm-bar that may have separated Price’s shoulder! Price somehow got to the ropes, but it wasn’t long after that, that Burton hit his running knee strike, and got the win he craved!

image.jpeg

In a feel-good moment, to counter-act Burton’s win, two young men were shown in the crowd…

Steffen Strucker.jpg pg Magnus Cage.jpg

Two young German stars: Steffan Strucker (19) and Magnus Cage (22) stood up and received a HUGE ovation… The announce team confirmed that they had BOTH been signed by 21CW, and will be heading to developmental ‘soon’… The camera panned to reveal that the two youngsters were sat with The Lee FamiLee…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpgKonrad Makinen 2.jpg

The crowd cheered loudly again… Especially when Gorilla Lee began dancing in the shot, and JK laughed at his friend… With The Draft coming up, The FamiLee will hope they get to remain together… Whether that’s on United or Kingdom… But will we see Strucker and Cage team up on the ‘Main Roster’ in the near future…?!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Another high-quality encounter, in a night full of great matches. The story was all about who hated Blake Belushi more: Loxley Robbins, Daniel Black Francis, or the fans. Loxley was left at the alter by his Bride-To-Be Vicki Company, who instead rode off into the sunset with his ‘Best Man’ Blake Belushi. Twice now, Belushi has smashed a bottle over Daniel Black Francis and left him for dead. The fans hate Belushi because of all of these actions, but also his actions in the ring every time he wrestles. He prefers to slide out of the ring and slow the match down, rather than get into a 50/50 fist fight with someone – pouncing at just the right time and then taking his time to dissect an opponent. Tonight, he had to try and stay out of the grasp of the two men who hate him the most, though. He picked his moment to get involved properly, and was able to control both Loxley and DBF for a long time – using their own bodies as weapons against each other! However, Loxley wanted to make sure Belushi came out of this one empty handed, and he proceeded to pull out a jewellery box – the kind you’d keep a wedding ring in, but larger. Inside was some BRASS KNUCKS!! But the ring finger one was sharpened and resembled an expensive diamond.

Artemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Before Loxley could use them on Belushi though, he got out of there, and in came The Brat Pack! They jumped Lox, knocking him down to the floor, and kicking lumps out of him. They checked on Belushi, before DBF hit a super kick that sent Thurston flying. Lox then uncorked a BIG right hand to Artemis, with the brass knucks on, that CRACKED his nose guard! Thurston soon got the same treatment, before Lox and DBF collided heads following a Belushi shove. Loxley fell out of the ring to the floor, leaving Francis and Belushi to finish the match in the ring. Belushi went for his ‘Axe Kick’, but DBF flipped it around and the two delivered dual lariats, sending them both down to the mat hard. As they slowly pulled themselves up using the ropes, in opposite corners of the ring, Loxley Robbins also rose up slowly into the camera shot. He looked like he was going to clobber DBF with the brass knucks, but then spun around and hit Belushi on the side of the head! He dropped like snow falling off a roof. Daniel Black Francis watched it go down, and Loxley stepped out of the ring. He didn’t look back as Francis crawled into the cover and became the NEW 21CW National Champion!!

Daniel Black Francis was handed the Belt, and decided to run into the crowd to celebrate with the fans…

image.png

The Brat Pack slid into the ring to help Belushi to sit up… they couldn’t believe what had happened… Loxley Robbins could have won the National Championship, but chose to make sure Belushi lost it instead… and then walked away… This is going to make their scheduled Street Fight on Kingdom extra spicy…

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that on United this week, we’re going to be getting a re-match from last week…

image.jpegRoly Muckletruck 2.jpg Beast Bantom 2.jpgMark Adonis.jpg

Viktor Beskov and Roly Muckletruck will take on Beast Bantom and Mark Adonis again… The last time the two duos met, it was the Match of the Night… But how many of them will remain on the United brand once the Draft happens…?!

image.jpeg

Next up, Sebastian Koller and Phillip Cooper made their way to the ring for the next bout…

Two more of United’s top stars were set to do battle, after Cooper cost Koller a shot at the 21CW World Championship… He would have been added to the Main Event tonight… in his HOME COUNTRY of Germany… The ovation he got here tonight was huge, and he was looking forward to avenging the loss caused by Cooper… However…

image.jpeg

‘Million Dollar Monty’ Montgomery Croft inexplicably strolled onto the stage with a microphone, and began walking to the ring… His thick Sydney accent was probably hard for the Germans in attendance to understand fully…

Montgomery Croft: “Bad news for Coops I’m afraid, mate… I have decided… to CASH IN one of me chips… and tonight… I make my 21CW DEBUUUUUUUT…!! THANK YOU… Thank you… Please… no… Thank you…!!”

Croft climbed into the ring, as Cooper, who had been trying to get out of this match for weeks, gladly climbed out of it…

image.jpeg

Strong debut for Croft here, as he went up against a home-town favourite in ‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller. Croft did everything he could to silence the crowd, sliding out of the ring to take a breath at every opportunity. But the crowd were loud. Possibly the loudest of the entire year. The were desperate to see Koller pick up a win in Germany, and he was desperate to do the same. His desperation caused a number of mistakes though, mistakes which Croft capitalised on, and got the crowd booing. He mocked the fans, and loved rubbing their face in Koller’s anguish. For the finish, Koller got back in control, and went for his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Stomp. However, Croft dodged it, and Koller’s knee buckled a little. As he spun around, Croft locked in his ‘Money To Burn’ Mandible Claw finisher, using a handful of Australian Dollar bills he had in his trunks to stuff down Koller’s throat! Koller writhed around as the crowd came unglued. The referee didn’t see the cash, all he saw was Koller pass out, and Croft claim victory in his debut!

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that ‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ BEDLAM would be returning to 21CW Television this coming week following an injury… and he’ll have a talented opponent for his first match back…

Bedlam 2.jpg Ricky Storm Champ.pngSifu Champ.png

BEDLAM will battle Ricky Storm in what many fans would agree was a ‘Dream Match’… Quite the test for BEDLAM after his feud with War Machine and subsequent injury heading into their ‘Best Of 7 Series’ decider… Storm is one half of the Kingdom Tag Team Champions… and on a heck of a roll right now… Something’s got to give…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Another stellar match here, and Phil Harmonic’s ‘coming out’ performance. His promo work has been excellent for months now, and in this one, his in-ring skills shone extremely brightly. Particularly in there against an experienced fighter like Rogue. Neither man could be trusted to fight fairly out there, and both exploited the rules at every opportunity. When Rogue did it, the crowd loved it. He acted as if Harmonic had poked him in the eye at one point, and after the referee had told Harmonic off, Rogue sent a thumb into his eye! From then on, everything Rogue did got a big cheer from the German crowd. He became their new favourite after watching Sebastian Koller lose in the previous match. For the finish, Rogue hit his ‘Crashing On’ finisher, where he ran the full circle of the ring to hit a knee into the corner where Harmonic was sat.

Rogue with his second victory in as many pay-per-views… but he is yet to compete on Kingdom…

image.jpeg

The referee raised Rogue’s hand, as Phil Harmonic was helped to the back by Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry… The group watched on though, as a man in a hoodie jumped Rogue from behind with a Steel Chair…!! The big, powerful looking man stood over the veteran, looking down so as not to reveal his identity… But the chiselled jawline was easily recognisable if you were a regular 21CW viewer…

image.png

The 21CW World Heavyweight Champion Wade Orson, was responsible for the attack… He’d previously claimed he had the night off tonight, but he came all the way to Germany to attack Rogue from behind…!! Orson set the chair up on Rogue’s THROAT… and then sat on it, backwards… He slowly pulled a microphone out from his pocket… and referred to this past week on Kingdom, where Orson was interrupted by Rogue mid-promo…

Wade Orson: “Rogue… Don’t ever interrupt me again… ‘Darling’…!! Do you understand me…?! You WILL respect me… and… I heard your claims from a few weeks ago… Your ‘goals’… to fight Tommy Cornell… Goal Number One… for ANYONE… who comes to 21CW… Should be to try and take the World Heavyweight Title from ME…”

Orson dropped the microphone and it bopped on Rogue’s unprotected forehead…!! He tried to get Orson off of him, but the more he struggled, the more it hurt his throat… Orson eventually got off… but Rogue was hurt, badly…

image.jpeg

Backstage, Antithesis was talking with his Brother, Clifford Wilson…

Antithises.jpgClifford Wilson_alt.jpg

Antithesis: “Cliff… You already know, big Brother… But I need your help…”

Wilson shook his head… The last thing the veteran wants, is to get into a war with two men like Yuri Iliakov and Mass Hulk… But the two big ‘European Hammers’ stole Antithesis’ Fire Extinguisher… and then Antithesis attacked them both this past week on United…!!

Antithesis: “I need you, big Bro… and if you do this for me… I will forever… FOREVER… be in your debt…”

Clifford Wilson: “Look… If I do this for you… This could be it for me… Those two, could end my career… I want you to understand that…”

Antithesis reluctantly nodded… He knew what he was asking Wilson to do… To step into the ring with two savages, at this stage of his career… but he NEEDS that Fire Extinguisher for some reason…

Clifford Wilson: “So… which one of us is gonna start the match…?!”

Antithesis smiled… and embraced his Brother…!! The Wilson Brothers versus The European Hammers… this week on United…!!

image.jpeg

Finally, it was time for the most anticipated ‘Dangerous Alliance’ of the night… A Fatal-4-Way for the 21CW World Championship… Can Edward Cornell trust Grave Digger to ‘let him win’…?! Can Apollo Prince trust Joss Thompson to have his back, against two members of the House of Hell Stable…?!

image.jpeg 

Only one man could walk out of this one with the 21CW World Championship – and Apollo Prince knew that this was his toughest test to date. The 24 year old’s first reign as Champion has lasted an impressive four months, and has included defences against his old rival Phillip Cooper and the former 2-time Champion, the legendary Clifford Wilson. He beat Edward Cornell for the Title, but he’s never fought anyone like Grave Digger before. The 6’ 11”, 380lb monster is impossible to manoeuvre around the ring. If he doesn’t want to go somewhere, he won’t go, and Prince struggled with that throughout the match. He had Joss Thompson for some support though. ‘The Complete Package’ is a 270lb stud, and he was able to use his power to help out. Edward Cornell was crafty though. He let Grave Digger do all the heavy lifting, and take all the beatings that Prince and Joss were willing to dish out, and then he snuck into the ring and tried to make quick pins and deliver some damage from behind! However, Joss really wanted to get his hands on Cornell tonight, and once he caught ‘All Business’ in his grasp, he didn’t plan on letting go. The two long-time rivals brawled all around the ringside area, including the announce desk, the front row of the crowd, and the ramp. Unfortunately for Apollo Prince, this left the 220lb Champion in there alone against Grave Digger.

Despite Grave Digger’s clear dominance, it was noticeable that the giant never attempted a pin or submission on the Champ. He threw and slammed Prince multiple times, but never tried to win the match for himself! Once he was satisfied that Prince was done, he realised that he had to deal with the trouble that Edward Cornell was in, on the outside of the ring. To end Joss Thompson’s dominance, Grave Digger simply reached over the top rope, and picked Joss up like he was a basketball! A chokeslam on the ring apron from inside the ring showed off the power Grave Digger possesses. He then grabbed Cornell, and dragged him into the ring to cover Prince, but the World Champion kicked out at ONE! Grave Digger took this as a sign of disrespect. He chokeslammed Prince twice, and then placed Cornell on top again. This time, Joss Thompson was able to break up the resulting pin! Joss and Grave Digger brawled for a bit, but Joss soon fell victim to the ‘RIP’ Piledriver. Apollo Prince then flew from out of nowhere to hit a springboard side head kick! A running knee caught Grave Digger under the jaw, and then Prince tipped the big man up over the top rope, and he fell to the floor, landing next to the fallen Joss Thompson. Prince didn’t notice Edward Cornell get up though, and he hit his ‘Black Lightning Bomb’ (Blue Thunder Bomb). Prince tried to lift his leg and put it on the bottom rope, but he was just out of reach, and his Championship slipped through his fingers! Edward Cornell is now a FOUR-TIME 21CW World Champion – equalling the record set by the man he’s won two of his Titles from: Adam Matravers!

The announce team, particularly Jeff Nova, bemoaned the beginning of the new era on United… With ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell… The LEADER of the House Of Hell Stable… as 21CW World Champion…

image.jpegGrave Digger 2.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgCompton 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg
Mark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

Will anyone be able to take the Title from Cornell…!? He’s had long reigns in the past, and now with the help of EIGHT other members of his stable, surely he’s now unstoppable…?!

image.jpeg 

• Like 5

Hello all, as you know, with the new game out now, this diary will come to an end... I have the next SIX shows written out (3 x United, and 3 x Kingdom), so I'll post these over the next couple of weeks, but I won't be doing predictions.

Speaking of predictions, @GreatreDRagon bagged the monthly prize AND the best score at Dangerous Alliances... so I'll message you and come up with a plan :) Which will probably involve me telling you about my next project... 

Thanks again all. Next show incoming...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom 2.jpg

Episode 34

Wednesday, Week 1, October 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 75

image.jpeg

The 21CW Draft, will take place TONIGHT, and on United this week… Before anybody moved brands, or any decisions were made, we took a look at the men who are ineligible in the Draft this year…

image.jpeg

Remaining on United, will be all of their Champions: New 21CW World Champion Edward Cornell… 21CW UK Champion Viktor Beskov… and all four members of Kenobi High – Christopher Lister and Jase Cole currently hold the 21CW United Tag Team Championships… but their future status as a tag team, and as a group, is unknown…

The following names will also remain on United, due to their recent arrivals… ‘Million Dollar Monty’ Montgomery Croft… Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie… Walker Van Cleer… and ‘The Complete Package’ Joss Thompson…

image.jpeg

Slightly less stars remain on Kingdom, but once again, all Champions are unavailable for Drafting… 21CW World Heavyweight Champion ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson and the man he attacked at Dangerous Alliances: ‘The Scoundrel’ Rogue will continue their story, due to Rogue's recent arrival… New 21CW National Champion Daniel Black Francis and the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champs Ricky Storm and Sifu will also remain…

Finally, newcomers to Kingdom: Juan Mendoza, Lone Turtle, Lone Wolf and Leo Price are all sticking around…

But there’s one ineligible man, who will NOT be drafted… but WILL be choosing his brand later tonight…

image.jpeg

At Dangerous Alliances, ‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell won the STEEL SATAN match… thus earning him a shot at either World Championship… Will he choose to roll the dice, and head over to United… where his Cousin Edward Cornell was just crowned 21CW World Champion for a record FOURTH time…?! Or will he stick on Kingdom, to fight ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson… a man he’s come up short against a couple of times now…?!

We’ll get Tommy’s decision later tonight…

image.jpeg

Up first here on Kingdom… The final Kingdom before the draft takes effect… we got a ‘Dream Match’ to many… The returning BEDLAM, versus one half of the Kingdom Tag Team Champions: Ricky Storm…

Bedlam 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgRicky Storm Champ.png w/ Sifu Champ.png

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ ‘The Quiet One’ Sifu

Great way to kick off the in-ring action here, in a fight between two intense competitors. There aren’t many better between the ropes than Ricky Storm, but BEDLAM is vicious and impactful – as evidenced by his THREE wins over War Machine in 2020. For the finish here, Storm looked for an arm-bar but BEDLAM powered up to his feet. He hit the tilt-a-whirl spin, before locking Storm in the ‘Mind Strangler’ (seated choke) and making him tap out!

BEDLAM is BACK in a big way… but will he remain on Kingdom, or be picked up by United, in the Draft…?!

image.jpeg

We learned a little about draft structure next… first, that singles wrestlers will be available tonight… and tag teams will be drafted on United, tomorrow night… However… If a brand wants to draft just one member of a tag team, they can… The available wrestlers for tonight’s draft, excluding tag teams, and people already confirmed as ‘remaining’… (and Tommy Cornell) were:

image.jpeg

The First Round was coming up after the next match…

image.jpeg

Backstage, Buff Martinez, Kathleen Lee and Juan Mendoza were stood in the doctor’s room…

Buff Martinez 2.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg Juan Mendoza.jpg

Buff said that he was ‘feeling okay’, following STEEL SATAN at Dangerous Alliances… however, he did confirm he had a mild concussion, and had been advised to miss a few weeks of action… Kathleen said she feared the worst after watching him fall in STEEL SATAN…

Juan Mendoza: “Looks like I’m stickin’ on Kingdom… I really hope you stay too, cuzzin…”

Buff said it’d be great if they were still on the same show… and that maybe they could have a tag team run… but remarked that unfortunately it wasn’t up to them… his fate, is in the hands of Colin Chalke and Jeff Nova…

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgBuck Winchester.jpg w/ DJ Reason.jpgDangermouth 2.pngGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones [vs] ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester w/ The Booth

Jones and Winchester hammered one another in this one. Two brutal fighters, who hit very hard. Buck’s lariats span Jones around a couple of times, but Jones’ knees and throws were also effective. The most effective difference makers were The Booth though. DJ Reason ordered Dangermouth and Phunk to jump on the apron, and they distracted both the referee and Jones. DJ then hit an elbow to Jones’ jaw, leaving the door open for Buck’s Neckbreaker onto Knee.

image.jpeg

Time for ROUND ONE of the 21CW DRAFT…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

In ROUND ONE… Kingdom and United were to choose four men each to KEEP on their current brands… The four men they feel they can build their Main Event scene around…

On Kingdom, Colin Chalke selected to KEEP: Loxley Robbins… Blake Belushi… Landon Mallory… and War Machine…

On United, Jeff Nova chose to KEEP: Grave Digger… Sebastian Koller… Phillip Cooper… and former 21CW World Champion: Apollo Prince…

image.jpeg

Loxley and Belushi are locked in a feud on Kingdom… While on United, Prince and Cooper are long-time rivals, and a return to their epic battles would be a welcome sight for fans of the ‘Red Brand’…

image.jpeg

The announce team asked each other if there was any news on Rogue next…

image.jpeg image.png

At Dangerous Alliances, ‘The Scoundrel’ put Phil Harmonic away in a great match… but after the final bell, Wade Orson made his presence felt and attacked the newcomer… Orson put a chair across Rogue’s throat… and promised the veteran would RESPECT him… Rogue will no doubt be out for revenge… and since they’re now both remaining on Kingdom… Their story looks set to continue on Wednesday Nights…

image.jpeg

Konrad Makinen.jpg w/ JK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgWar Machine 2.jpg w/ Cliff King.jpg

‘The Stone Cold Killer’ Cousin Konrad w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Nobody saw this coming! War Machine may have lost a handful of matches to BEDLAM earlier in 2020, but nobody called him losing again here tonight, against the newcomer Cousin Konrad. There’s something about a choke hold that stops War Machine’s dominance, and Konrad made him TAP OUT with his ‘Swedish Grapevine’ (Kirifuda Clutch).

image.jpeg

Now for the moment most had been waiting for… The SECOND ROUND of the 2020 Draft… and in this round, brands were able to STEAL four talents from the available men on the other brand… Kingdom announced their picks first…

Adam Matravers.jpg Beast Bantom (1).jpg Mark Adonis Suit.jpg Roly Muckletruck.jpg

Legendary competitor: ‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers… Dangerous brawler Beast Bantom… The heir apparent to the throne of the House of Hell: Mark Adonis… The rest of the House of Hell will NOT be happy about that one… and the fun-loving… IRN BRU drinking… "Pure. Dead. Brilliant." Roly Muckletruck…!!

Four excellent pick-ups from United… and Kingdom is looking very exciting going forward… as for United’s four picks:

Leigh Burton.jpg Kevin Jones.jpg BEDLAM.jpg Buff Martinez.jpg

Slimy, snake-like, technician Leigh Burton… Veteran big man Kevin Jones… Recently returned from injury, the man who has beaten War Machine THREE times in 2020: BEDLAM… and former 21CW World Heavyweight Champion: ‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez…!!

This round was the shake-up everyone had been hoping for, and it delivered in a BIG way… A couple of the guys who were drafted in this round needed a ‘refresh’… for Mark Adonis, this is a chance to kick on in his career… and not be ‘held down’ by Edward Cornell as just another member of the House of Hell stable…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Backstage, Vicki Company and The Brat Pack were hyping Blake Belushi ahead of his Street Fight with Loxley Robbins tonight…

image.jpegVicki Company.jpgArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Blake, without his 21CW National Title, was stomping back and forth in his locker room… the rest of the Ozzie Invasion told him to stop worrying… and that they would ‘handle’ Loxley Robbins together…

Artemis Eyre-Rochester: “Afterall… It is a Street Fight, mate… No…?!”

Blake glared at him…

Blake Belushi: “You guys… Think I’m pacing like this because I’m WORRIED…?! Worried…?! I’m not worried… the only thing I should worry about, is what I am going to DO to Loxley Robbins… and how much trouble I’ll get in, when I KILL HIM…!! It’s because of Loxley that I lost MY 21CW National Title… and because of me… Lox… is DONE…!!”

image.jpeg

Aurelian Bradley.jpgWelsh Dragon.jpg21CW K vs.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpgAlton Vicious Suit.jpg

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] The Northern Lights

Fun, open, match here, involving two young and hungry tag teams. The Northern Lights are just that little bit older and longer in the tooth though, and they used all of their experience to shut Aurelian Bradley’s technical prowess down, and stop Welsh Dragon from flying around the ring like only he can. For the finish, Riddick Jordan flew in his own way, when he hit a Springboard Flying Headbutt as Dragon ran at him! Brilliant move, and great way to end the contest.

Both of these tag teams, along with all other available tag teams, will be Drafted tomorrow night on United…

image.jpeg

And speaking of the Draft… Round 3 was on deck… and in this round, both brands could consolidate and choose four men to REMAIN on their show… Kingdom once again went first…

Andrew Lee 2.jpg Konrad Makinen 2.jpg Buck Winchester.jpg Phil Harmonic.jpg

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee… His ‘cousin’, Cousin Konrad… ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester… and ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’: Phil Harmonic represent four excellent choices for Kingdom…

United were at it themselves next…

Joey Beauchamp 2.jpg image.jpeg Chuck Frisby.jpg J-B Cash.jpg

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp, who can have a good match with just about anyone… The Man, The Myth, The Legend – UK Dragon… ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby… and a former Tag Team Champion, and Cornell Cup winner, who has arguably been ‘lost in the shuffle’ on United, J-B Cash… Cash will have heard the news that his former ‘Hot Stuff’ tag team partner Buff Martinez, will be coming over to join him on United…

image.jpeg

Still some great talent to select from… The remaining names, including Blackheart, Doomsday, Alfonso D’Angelo and Merle O’Curle, will be divided into brands over night this evening…

image.jpeg

Andrew Lee 2.jpgJK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpg w/ Konrad Makinen 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgLeigh Burton 2.jpgLandon Mallory.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpg

Andrew, JK & Gorilla Lee w/ Cousin Konrad [vs] Leigh Burton, Landon Mallory & Phil Harmonic

Leigh Burton signed off his Kingdom career with a snaky performance here, cheating at every opportunity and trying to injure all three members of the Lee FamiLee stood opposite him. Cousin Konrad at ringside intimidated him just enough to stop him low-blowing JK Lee at one point though. For the finish, Landon Mallory slammed into JK with his ‘Springbok Ram’ Spear, and Burton hit Gorilla with a chair on the outside of the ring to stop him making the save, before hopping the guard rail and running away! Never to be seen on Kingdom again.

image.jpeg

On deck next, it was time for the Street Fight… Two Australian Stars, who came to 21CW as part of the Ozzie Invasion, Loxley Robbins and Blake Belushi…

Loxley Robbins.png Blake Belushi.jpgArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpgVicki Company.jpg

After months of brilliant performances, and Championship wins for the Australian quartet, Lox was due to marry his fiancé Vicki Company… Blake Belushi was due to be his Best Man… But at the wedding, Blake stabbed Lox in the back, and revealed he and Vicki had been seeing each other for a while… ‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins was attacked by Artemis Eyre-Rochester and Thurston Darcy III, as they sided with ‘The Best Man’… ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi… Tonight, Loxley FINALLY gets a 1 on 1 match with Belushi… and there will be NO RULES… as these two do battle in a Street Fight…

Loxley Robbins.png21CW K vs.jpgBlake Belushi.jpg

‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins [vs] ‘The Best Man’ Blake Belushi

There was nobody accompanying either man to the ring in this epic encounter – the two blonde Australians opted to have a ‘fair’ 1 on 1 Street Fight, but the threat of The Brat Pack was always evident. At any moment, the two cocky Ozzies could run down to the ring, and stop a Loxley attack, and frankly end the match with a 3 on 1 beat down. The moment did come eventually, with Loxley closing in on a victory after a brutal back and forth fight which included the use of the ring steps, chairs, kendo sticks, trash cans, and a stop sign. The Brat Pack’s arrival saw Lox beaten down for a moment or two, before 21CW National Champion Daniel Black Francis ran out with a chair! Artemis went to meet him, and he was taken out by ‘DBF’. The fun-loving Londoner then took the chair to Thurston Darcy III’s back, sending him packing. ‘DBF’ backed both men up the ramp, and pointed at them to stay out of the match.

Loxley used Francis’ involvement to his advantage, despite ‘DBF’ not using the chair on Belushi at all. The big stud had Belushi dead to rights in the corner as he waited to hit his ‘Butterfly Powerbomb’ onto some carefully placed thumb tacks! However, Vicki Company ALSO made her presence known, as she ran to the ring and begged Lox not to do it! He took one look at her, and told her to ‘go to Hell’. As he ran at Belushi though, his rival had slipped on some Brass Knucks. The same Brass Knucks Loxley used at Dangerous Alliances to cost Belushi his National Title – they had a sharp engagement ring on one of the knuckles!! Lox saw the whole thing coming!! He ducked the punch, before pushing Belushi backwards. He fell butt first onto the tacks, and jumped and writhed around, before Lox hit his ‘Butterfly Powerbomb’ right onto the tacks! Vicki got into the ring to console her man, but she couldn't get close to him as she kept crawling on tacks! Loxley didn’t care about them at all. He dropped into a cover, hooked a leg, and stared maniacally at his ‘ex’ as the referee carefully counted to three.

image.jpeg

The final segment of the show, saw a beaten up ‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell, limp out to the ring… favouring his right knee and ribs, following the STEEL SATAN Match at Dangerous Alliances…

image.jpeg

Cornell was out there to announce which Brand he’d be signing for, following the 2020 Draft… He won STEEL SATAN, which means he can challenge for ANY Championship he chooses… but tonight he had the choice of going after his rival on Kingdom: 21CW World Heavyweight Champion Wade Orson… a man he’s fallen short of multiple times in 2020, for various reasons… OR… He could head to Kingdom, and battle his Cousin Edward Cornell… He’s lost twice to Ed this year also, in big Championship Matches… So both feel like unfinished business...

Tommy Cornell: “This is tough for me, and I’ve fort about it a lot… I could go after ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson… (the crowd booed the Champ)… I could go after ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell (Tommy barely got his sentence out this time, the boos were way louder!)… Yu know what, Son… I’m just gonna go ahead and say it…”

Cornell looked out at the fans… a smile began to creep across his face…

Tommy Cornell: “I need to prove I can still do it at the highest of levels… I’ve enjoyed my time on Kingdom… But there’s a WAR brewing on United… and I need to be there… To stand up to my Cousin… To TAKE his Championship from him… I fort me an’ ‘im would be together FOREVER… Fighting off all challenges… DOMINATING like only Cornells can… But he stabbed me in the back… Well Ed… Next week… I’m comin’ to United… And I ain’t gonna stab you in your back… I’m gonna tell you face-to-face… I’m moving to United… I’m fighting you 1 on 1… and I’m TAKING your Title…!!”

Cornell paused for effect…

Tommy Cornell: “And when I do… It won’t hurt a bit… IT’LL HURT… A LOT…!!”

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 6

21CW Presents:

Episode 34

Wednesday, Week 1, October 2020

Overall Rating: 76

image.jpeg

We kicked off the show with the now former 21CW World Champion: Apollo Prince, strolling to the ring to a good ovation…

image.jpeg

Prince didn’t look best pleased… At Dangerous Alliances, Edward Cornell beat him for his Championship, in a Fatal-4-Way where Grave Digger essentially handed the Title to Cornell on a silver platter… Try as Prince and Joss Thompson might, they couldn’t overcome the might of the House of Hell stable…

Apollo Prince: “I know you were probably expecting this… So I’ll keep it short for you… I can only blame one person for what happened at Dangerous Alliances..."

He paused for effect...

Apollo Prince: "I BLAME JOSS THOMPSON… For EVERYTHING…!!”

Prince threw the microphone down, and stormed back up the ramp… The crowd were in shock…!! Joss arrived on the stage as Apollo got to it, but he just barged the American’s shoulder out of his way and left…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jonathan Faust.jpg w/ Aldous Blackfriar.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgGrave Digger.jpg w/ Compton Valence.jpgBlackheart.jpgLangton Herring.jpg

Jonathan Faust w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Grave Digger w/ The Black Hats

Great match between the two former leaders of the Hellbound stable. Faust and Grave Digger have been working towards this 1 on 1 contest for months, and with the draft looming, it had to get booked – in case they became separated. In the end, they’re both on United anyway, but it was still important to put a ‘bow’ on their rivalry. Faust had some nice moments in this one, but the change of momentum came when The Black Hats were kicked out of the ringside area! Instead of leaving straight away though, they jumped Aldous and dragged him up the ramp with them! Faust tried to intervene, but he knew he had a match going on. Eventually, he succumbed to the ‘RIP’ Piledriver, as all who step in the ring with Grave Digger do.

Grave Digger lead The Black Hats away… and they followed… doing everything he said, and leaving Aldous Blackfriar and Jonathan Faust alone…

image.jpeg

Time for ROUND ONE of the Tag Team Draft… and in the first round tonight, brands could select three teams to STEAL from the other brand…!!

image.jpeg

One team was greyed out… and the announce team confirmed that a team from Developmental would be drafter later tonight… with a COIN TOSS between Kingdom and United… The winners would get the new tag team added to their roster… but they won't know who it is until they win or lose!!

Kingdom kicked us off… and picked up three very strong tag teams…

Clifford Wilson.jpgAntithesis.jpg Mass Hulk.jpgYuri Iliakov.jpg Rolling Johnny Stones 2.jpgLuke Cool 2.jpg

Clifford Wilson and Antithesis – The Wilson Brothers, bring a wealth of experience to Wednesday Nights on the Blue Brand… Joining them are their current rivals, and brand new duo: The European Hammers… Mass Hulk and Yuri Iliakov have bags of experience in tag teams, but are new to combining their powers… and finally, Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool of the House of Hell Stable…!! Edward Cornell has already seen his protégé Mark Adonis leave for Kingdom… now he’ll have to do without his veteran hit men as well…!!

As for United…

Aurelian Bradley.jpgWelsh Dragon.jpg Artemis Eyre-Rochester.jpgThurston Darcy III.jpg Alton Vicious.jpgRiddick Jordan.jpg

The Red Brand stole young fan favourite duo: Welsh Dragon and Aurelian Bradley… Former Kingdom Tag Team Champions: The Brat Pack… and a team who have been Champions wherever they’ve been in The Northern Lights…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Joey Beauchamp.jpg21CW U vs.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg w/ Luke Cool Suit.jpg

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] Rolling Johnny Stones w/ Luke Cool

In what was to be Rolling Johnny Stones’ final appearance on United, the well-decorated veteran took on another well-decorated veteran in ‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp. Beauchamp’s experience on the European scene gives him skills that Stones couldn’t handle tonight. ‘The Breeze’ used his brutal ‘Breeze Block’ finisher (arm lock, and then headbutts until Stones submitted) to win it.

image.jpeg

Backstage, The Bern Boys, without The Professor, confronted Emmett Askey, Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie…

Smiling John Smithie.jpgMark Misery.jpgEmmett Askey.jpg Hans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpgThe Professor.jpg

Fabian Schwarz: “So… You two are favourites, of the office, huh?!”

Hans Piccard: “Yeah, you get to choose to stay on United…!? What gives YOU two, the right…?! What makes you think, you’re better, than US…?!”

Misery and Smithie looked at each other, and shrugged… as the visibly angry Swiss youngsters stormed off… Emmett Askey confirmed that the trio would indeed remain on United… because they were only recently traded over to Thursday Nights…

Emmett Askey: “Besides, we like it here… Right guys…?!”

Smithie almost cracked a smile… while Misery said that out of the days of the week, Thursday is probably one of his favourites…

image.jpeg

ROUND TWO of the Tag Team Draft was ready… with both Brands selecting three tag teams to KEEP this time around… and United were up first…

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg Jonathan Faust.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpgKT Devonshire (1).jpg

Former 4-time Tag Team Champions in 21CW: Absolutely Flawless… A very exciting duo known as ‘The God’ and ‘The Devil’ (Jonathan Faust and Aldous Blackfriar)… and the fun ‘Detective Duo’ of Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn (The Partners in Crime) who, along with KT Devonshire, will be sticking around on United…

For Kingdom, they held on to three very strong teams themselves…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpg Grandmaster Phunk.jpgDangermouth.jpg Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg

The Lee FamiLee will remain on Kingdom, alongside their cousins Andrew Lee and Cousin Konrad… The Booth, who also have DJ Reason and Buck Winchester staying with them on Wednesdays… and finally, Joe Simpson and Michael X – The Underdogs… who haven’t tasted Tag Team Gold in 2 and a half years…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

UK Dragon.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgMontgomery Croft.jpg

UK Dragon [vs] ‘Million Dollar Monty’ Montgomery Croft

Another excellent match here, and one that was back and forth, with two very different styles on displa. Dragon and Croft have had beef in recent weeks, and the veteran masked star was here to put an end to the cocky Montgomery Croft’s rise on United. However, Croft pulled a trick for the finish, when he twisted Dragon’s mask around. With Dragon blinded, Croft hit a side Russian Leg Sweep, before following it up with the ‘Money To Burn’ Mandible Claw, where he stuffed some cash into Dragon’s mouth and made him tap out!

image.jpeg

Next we learned that we’re going to see the United Tag Team Champions, go 1 on 1 with EACH OTHER next week…!!

Jase Cole Champ.jpg Christopher Lister Champ.jpg

Jase Cole and Christopher Lister look like they are DONE as a Tag Team… but currently they are still the Tag Team Champions… They’ll fight 1 on 1 for the first ever time in 21CW in one week from tonight…

image.jpeg

The much-anticipated COIN TOSS was up next, for the final round of the 2020 Draft… KINGDOM won, and they now had the chance to sign a tag team from the developmental company of 21CW…

Martin Heath.jpgJon Michael Sharp.jpg

Martin Heath and Jon Michael Sharp!! Heath and Sharp both feel like they’ve been around forever, but both are in their early 30s, and so have a long career ahead of them… Tag Team Champions wherever they’ve been… Heath and Sharp now bring their high-flying, fast-paced style to 21CW and Kingdom…

image.jpeg

The announce team confirmed that the undrafted tag teams, and singles workers from the Kingdom rounds, will be divided up equally so that each roster has the same, or a similar, number of wrestlers on their brands…

image.jpeg

Walker Van Cleer.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgBW Eddie.jpg

Walker Van Cleer [vs] BW Eddie

Newcomer Walker Van Cleer and future star BW Eddie continued the excellent in-ring action here, with a dominant performance from the ‘Born Winner’. Van Cleer fought back into it late on though, and using the crowd’s support, he kept Eddie on the back foot. The finish saw one of the highest ‘Amsterdam Boomerang’s’ (Springboard High Elevation Cross Body) we’ve ever seen, and Eddie was pinned.

After the match, Walker Van Cleer had his hand raised, and his long-time rival Chuck Frisby ran to the ring… followed by his back-up Gulliver…

Walker Van Cleer.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

The 2 on 1 fight didn’t last long, with Chuck instructing Gulliver to put Van Cleer down… The ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ Code Breaker was enough to keep the Dutchman on the mat… Frisby raised Gulliver’s hand as the segment came to an end…

image.jpeg

Backstage, we saw an interesting interaction between Phillip Cooper and Montgomery Croft… that we weren’t supposed to see…

Phillip Cooper.jpg Montgomery Croft.jpg

Cooper seemed to be giving Croft some kind of ‘gift’… that he immediately hid from view… It wasn’t cash, because Croft is made of money… but the announce team asked if Cooper could have been involved in Croft’s decision to debut at Dangerous Alliances…?! Afterall, Cooper didn’t want to face Sebastian Koller… and because of Croft, he didn’t have to…

image.jpeg

We cut straight back to ringside, in a bit of a scary scene… as Edward Cornell, along with Luke Cool, Rolling Johnny Stones and Doomsday, came through the crowd and confronted Jeff Nova on commentary…

Jeff Nova.jpg image.jpegLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

Cornell was NOT happy… First Mark Adonis… Now Cool and Stones… ALL drafted to Kingdom… leaving the 21CW World Champion with just Doomsday left from the House of Business… Nova grabbed a microphone, and spoke in his thick Glaswegian accent…

Jeff Nova: “Cornell… It’s okay… You still have the House of Hell…!! Besides… Your Brother Tommy Cornell is coming to United… So you won’t be alone…!!”

Cool and Stones had to hold Cornell back… he was absolutely seething… Nova just smirked and sat back down… telling his commentary colleagues that he’s not afraid of Cornell… as he’s ‘all mouth’, and has enough to deal with, with Tommy coming in…

image.jpeg

Clifford Wilson_alt.jpgAntithises.jpg21CW U vs.jpgMass Hulk 2.jpgYuri Iliakov 3.jpg

Clifford Wilson and Antithesis [vs] The European Hammers (Mass Hulk & Yuri Iliakov)

A feud that will continue over on Kingdom after tonight, as both of these new teams were drafted to the Blue Brand. They couldn’t be at different stages of their careers, but Hulk and Yuri have an interesting story. Both men were part of successful tag teams, and have been ‘left behind’ by their individual partners due to injuries. They’re both healthy now, and both set to kick on in their careers. A HUGE win against Wilson and Antithesis will help them. Hulk’s ‘Mass Disaster’ Running Powerslam put Antithesis away!

Antithesis didn’t get his Fire Extinguisher back… With both teams heading to Kingdom, he’ll be keen to run this one back, and get some revenge on the two powerhouses…

image.jpeg

We saw one of United’s newest signings sat in the crowd next… ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton…

image.jpeg

The snake-like youngster has already won four Championships in 21CW… Despite being just 28 years of age… and he was out here to watch tonight’s Main Event… The only man in the Main Event, who will remain on United alongside Burton, is the UK Champion: Viktor Beskov… Was Burton out there to scout him…?!

Roly Muckletruck 2.jpgimage.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgMark Adonis.jpgBeast Bantom 2.jpg

Roly Muckletruck & Viktor Beskov [vs] Mark Adonis & Beast Bantom

This re-match was as good as the first one, but with a different outcome. The fan favourites worked together well, and gained revenge on their opponents. Roly, Adonis and Bantom are all heading to Kingdom – but it was the man staying on United who won it for his team. Beskov caught Adonis up in his ‘Red Devil Lock’ (Lifted Arm Hook), and the now former (?) House of Hell member tapped out!

Next week… the NEW ROSTERS take effect… and we’re going to get Tommy Cornell LIVE on United… to challenge his Cousin Edward Cornell… to his face… Tommy is the Number One Contender for the 21CW World Championship after winning STEEL SATAN at Dangerous Alliances… Cornell versus Cornell is coming…!!

image.jpeg

• Like 3

The following workers were quietly released by 21CW this week…

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester – competed in 27 matches in his second run with the company, with a win/loss record of 7/20… A decent flier, who knows how to sell and make his opponents look good…

Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat – also in his second run, ‘Smasher’ won just 4 out of 21 of his bouts – the highlight being a Kingdom Main Event loss against Tommy Cornell… Decent veteran brawler, but too far past his prime to be part of 21CW’s future…

The Professor (Jordan Berkshire) is a young National School of Wrestling 2019 graduate, but his entertainment skills let him down in every segment he was in, alongside Fabian Schwarz and Hans Piccard… It’s time for The Bern Boys to go in a new direction, and that direction involves them not having The Professor at their side…

21CW Presents:

Episode 35

Wednesday, Week 2, October 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rowley.jpg

Overall Rating: 72

image.jpeg

We kicked off the first show of the New Rosters, with Phil Harmonic strolling to the ring, with Edison Silva…

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “You may notice… Kelvin Badberry is NOT here… He’s gone to United… So now, I have NO back-up…”

Edison Silva: “Uhh… Phil…? I’m right here, mate…”

Harmonic SLAPPED Silva right across his face… causing him to drop his microphone…!! The cocky ‘King of the Cruiserweights’ told him to shut up, as he had something to say…

Phil Harmonic: “Fine… I’ve still got ‘Edison Silva’… Some MMA fighter you are… NEXT WEEK… I am challenging ANY new Kingdom arrival to a match… an Open Challenge… against ME…!!”

image.jpeg

21CW Kingdom Tag Team.jpg

Ricky Storm Champ.pngSifu Champ.png21 KD Vs.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpgDangermouth.jpg w/ Buck Winchester.jpgDJ Reason.jpg

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu (c) [vs] Grandmaster Phunk & Dangermouth w/ The Booth

Not the only Title match tonight – Storm and Sifu, as fighting Champions, were happy to defend the Gold here, but they came mighty close to losing. Phunk and Dangermouth had a lot of help at ringside, but when Buck Winchester got caught red-handed, he and DJ Reason were ejected from ringside. From there, Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu dominated. They retained their Gold too, when Sifu hit his ‘Roaring Back Fist’ (Double Spinning Back Fist) on Dangermouth.

image.jpeg

In the back, newcomers to Kingdom: The Bern Boys were shown watching the Tag Team Title Match on a monitor… They commented that they could have beaten Storm and Sifu tonight… but they were interrupted by fellow new arrivals in the draft: The European Hammers…

Hans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg Yuri Iliakov.jpgMass Hulk.jpg

Yuri Iliakov: “Careful boys… This is our turf now…!! WE want the Championships… So step to the back of thee line…”

Fabian Schwarz and Hans Piccard held their hands up, and walked backwards, surrendering against the much larger, vastly more experienced, Yuri Iliakov and Mass Hulk… However, out of nowhere, Antithesis arrived on the scene…

image.jpeg

Antithesis swung fists of fury at Yuri and Hulk, as The Bern Boys watched on with grins on their faces… However, the face-painted fan favourite was outnumbered and out-gunned… and easily fended off by Yuri and Hulk… They ended up holding him up against a wall, and telling him to stay out of their business if he knows what’s good for him…

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that veteran Leo Price would be in action next week…

image.jpeg

Price remained on Kingdom, and wasn’t eligible to be drafted due to his recent ‘dismissal’ from United… Next week will mark his first match since losing to Leigh Burton at Dangerous Alliances… With his former tag team partner Burton… and his best friend Joss Thompson, both appearing on United… It’s time for Price to find new allies… and perhaps new enemies…

image.jpeg

21CW Kingdom National.jpg

Daniel Bal Ch (1).png21 KD Vs.jpgMerle O'Curle.jpg

‘DBF’ Daniel Black Francis (c) [vs] ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle

A clash of two very different styles here, and the crowd were really into it – cheering for both men, and truly believing every near fall was going to lead to a ‘three’. For the finish, Merle locked in a brutal Crossface, and ‘DBF’ was extremely close to tapping. However, the fun-loving fan favourite managed to roll back on it, and hook Merle’s leg for a flash pin that ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ couldn’t kick out of!

Merle couldn’t believe he’d lost, but he ended the match with a smile on his face as he shook Daniel Black Francis’ hand… Hard-fought win for the new National Champion in his first Title defence…

image.jpeg

Next up, speaking of National Champions, we got an update on ‘The Best Man’… ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi, who lost in the Street Fight last week against his former best friend: ‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins…

image.jpeg

The main update, was that Belushi is out injured… He had over 100 thumb tacks in his back, and buttox, and legs… His girlfriend Vicki Company ALSO got a thumb tack in her HAND… She was very upset about it…

Steve Smith: “Belushi now has NO National Title… NO Brat Pack, as they were drafted to United…”

Dane Rowley: “YEAH… and a bunch of Boles in his Hutt…!!”

Steve Smith: “Sure… if you like… Try to remain calm Dane… please… Now, Loxley Robbins on the other hand, is BACK next week…”

image.jpeg

In a rare backstage promo, Cliff King was stood alongside his ‘Giant Client’ War Machine!!

Cliff King.jpgWar Machine.jpg

With Cliff King doing the talking, War Machine vowed to KILL one Cousin Konrad…

Cliff King: “I have convinced my ‘Giant Client’ to wait… He coooould go and find The Lee FamiLee right now… and EAT THEM… But I’ve convinced him to let them be… Let Cousin Konrad be… FOR NOW… and strike when the time is right… SO Konrad… One day… Your time will come…”

image.jpeg

Juan Mendoza.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgLone Wolf.jpg

Juan Mendoza [vs] Lone Wolf

Two youngsters with bright futures did battle in this short but fun match. Lone Wolf’s punching was spot on tonight, with strikes to the jaw and mid-section. Mendoza didn’t know what had hit him. After a wild brawl at the end of the match, Lone Wolf was distracted by the arrival of Lone Turtle! After a pause that allowed the Spaniard to recover, Lone Wolf came off the second rope and landed chin first on Mendoza’s shoulder with the ‘Stunning Face Crusher’ (Stunner).

image.jpeg Lone Wolf.jpg

Lone Turtle tried to apologise to Lone Wolf, but the young loner wasn’t having it, at all… he shoved the green fan favourite over, and he landed hard on his... shell...?!

image.jpeg

‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers is a former four-time World Champion, and was the first ever Grand-Slam Champion in 21CW… He has never won the National Title – but that is a new Title, so he’s never had the chance… Now, having been drafted to Kingdom, he has that chance…

Adam Matravers.jpgPhoebe Plumridge.jpg

However, he was drafted despite being out injured… He missed STEEL SATAN at Dangerous Alliances due to a knee injury, and he can’t seem to shake it… SOON… Adam will debut on Kingdom though…

image.jpeg

Jon Michael Sharp.jpgMartin Heath.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgA Local.jpgA Local.jpg

Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath [vs] Local Enhancement Talent

Speaking of debuts on Kingdom, Sharp and Heath showed up and showed off tonight. It wasn’t a dominant win over two local workers – but the two flashy fliers were very exciting out there. Tag Team Champions wherever they’ve been, it’s only a matter of time before they’re Champs here in 21CW. They won it with Heath’s amazing Flying Fist Drop (H-Bomb from the top rope).

image.jpeg

We cut to a brilliant pre-taped video package next, with cut together clips of a new faction on Kingdom: Mark Adonis, Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones…

Mark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool 2.jpgRolling Johnny Stones 2.jpg

The three former members of the House of Hell, and the House of Business over on United, were drafted to Kingdom, in order to separate such a dominant group…!! The three suited men were shown in these clips, out in VEGAS… playing all kinds of games in casinos… ‘Cool Hand’ Luke Cool was dominating a Poker Table… ‘Rolling’ Johnny Stones was rolling dice on the Craps table… As for Mark Adonis… ‘God’s Gift To Wrestling’ was cleaning up at Blackjack… The video seemed to show all three winning BIG in separate areas of the MGM Grand… and then coming together to count their winnings…

image.jpeg

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin.jpg

The Underdogs [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

Big win for Nightmare and Ruin here against the former 21CW Tag Team Champions. The two 320+ lbers hit stereo running power slams, before Nightmare hit the Darkness Choke Slam on Michael X, and Ruin dropped Joe Simpson with his Fold Up Powerbomb to win it.

image.jpeg

Backstage, The Lee FamiLee were reacting to the news that Kathleen Lee, along with Buff Martinez, were heading to United… PLUS… Cliff King and War Machine’s ominous message from earlier in the show…

Andrew Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgCousin Konrad.jpg

The group were a bit down in the dumps, except for Cousin Konrad, who remained stoic throughout… They can always rely on Gorilla Lee to pick their spirits up though… He pulled a scrap of paper out of his pocket…

Gorilla Lee: “Guys… I’ve compiled a list here… of people we can replace Auntie Kathy… and Uncle Buff…!! First… Juan Mendoza…?! Right…?! He’s Spanish, so he covers Buff… Then, we could go in a few directions here… LEE-o Price… or… or… how about Ro-LEE Muckletruck…?! Huh…?! Orrrr… Lox-LEE Robbins…?! The possibilities… are…”

Before he could finish, a large, imposing figure entered the room behind Konrad… Who span around ready for a fight…

image.jpeg

The former United star, and winner of the Cornell Cup Tag Team Tournament, Beast Bantom, who stands at an impressive 6’ 8” and weighs 380lbs… Beast by name, Beast by nature…

Beast Bantom: “The ‘Lee FamiLee’… I’ve heard all about you schmucks… Family…?! Except you’re not a real family are ya…? One of you… is not like the others… ONE of you… can’t be trusted… and in the coming weeks… I… am going to reveal who… BY ORDER… Of Beast Bantom…!!”

Bantom disappeared into the night, leaving the Lee FamiLee looking around and pointing fingers without saying anything…

image.jpeg

Roly Muckletruck.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgLandon Mallory.jpg

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘Rock Solid’ Landon Mallory

Landon Mallory’s confidence is low right now. Since losing his Tag Team Titles, he’s lost five of his last seven matches, and seems a little lost in the shuffle since his former partner Leigh Burton headed to United. He had flashes of brilliance in this one, against the popular star Roly Muckletruck. However, the big Scot is hard to slow down, and his Powerbomb would stop most men on the 21CW roster.

image.jpeg

After the match, Roly Muckletruck passed Rogue on the stage… The veteran was out there with a message for Wade Orson… The two fan favourites exchanged a menacing glare… despite being on the ‘good’ side…

Roly Muckletruck.jpg image.jpeg

Rogue: “So what is… a Rogue…?! A dishonest person…?! A liar…?! An unprincipled person…?! A SCOUNDREL..?! Well… If all of these were true about me… You wouldn’t be cheering me now, would you…?!”

With a glint in his eye, the crowd cheered Rogue… and a small ‘Rogue’ chant filled the stadium… The ‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrel’ was being playful with the crowd… but his message for Wade Orson was loud and clear…

Rogue: “Wade… You tried to end me at Dangerous Alliances… So how about you fight me in the ring… 1 on 1… No sneak attacks… No steel chairs… Let’s see if you are who you say you are… Because if you’re not… Then YOU… Are a liar… an unprincipled person… and a SCOUNDREL…!!”

Rogue’s booming voice could be heard for miles… If Wade Orson was anywhere near the building, he’d have heard it live… Will we get a response from the ‘Awesome’ 21CW World Heavyweight Champion, next week…!? Tommy Cornell is heading to United… but next week on Kingdom, we’ll see tag team action from Antithesis and Clifford Wilson… LIVE and in colour…

image.jpeg

• Like 4

21CW Presents:

21CW United 2.jpg 21CW Alt Logo.jpg

Episode 35

Wednesday, Week 2, October 2020

Overall Rating: 78
(equal best rated 21CW TV show of 2020)

image.jpeg

We kicked off the first United since the new rosters, with ‘The Complete Package’ Joss Thompson heading to the ring, to a huge ovation…

image.jpeg

Joss has had an interesting start since returning to 21CW from America… His run hasn’t been amazing yet… but he did beat Edward Cornell at London Calling, in a Streets of London Street Fight, alongside his best friend Leo Price, who is now on Kingdom…

Joss Thompson: “I’m here tonight… To talk to Apollo Prince… APOLLO… When I came back the FIRST thing I did, was help you win that 21CW World Championship… by costing Edward Cornell… But I didn’t want any thanks… Now… YOU lost the Title… and all you’re doing, is blaming me… So Prince… I’m gonna give you a chance, to take your anger out on me… AT HALLOWEEN HORROR SHOW…!!”

Joss said that he and Prince will go 1 on 1… time for Prince to man up… or, time for Joss to score a big win, over another former 21CW World Champion… and be next in line for a shot at whoever wins between Tommy and Edward Cornell…!!

image.jpeg

Jase Cole Champ.jpgimage.jpegChristopher Lister Champ.jpg

‘Jedi’ Jase Cole [vs] ‘The Master’ Christopher Lister

Two former best friends, torn apart by a difference of opinion on Jase Cole’s Padawan. They fought this match as if they absolutely hated each other. Cole looked like he was closing in on victory, when Padraig O’Hearne showed up and tried to interfere. Cole clocked him with a right hand, and he fell off the apron to the floor. Christopher Lister tried to jump Cole, but the Australian sensed him coming – and ducked a clothesline attempt, before hitting his ‘Sky High’ (D’Lo Brown’s Sky High) and somewhat reluctantly holding Lister down for three.

Jase Cole Champ.jpg Christopher Lister Champ.jpgimage.jpeg

After the match, Padraig O’Hearne slid into the ring and knocked Cole down with a vicious right hand… He jumped on his former ‘master’, and rained down fists and elbows like a mad-man… Before helping Lister to his feet… The two of them looked like they were going to destroy Cole… as Lister sent O’Hearne out of the ring to grab a steel chair… But out of nowhere, Cole’s protégé Kian Owens popped up, and clocked O’Hearne in the face with a blue Light Tube…!!

image.jpeg

Owens pulled out a second Light Tube… and slid into the ring… but Christopher Lister saw the young Australian coming, and slid out the other side of it… before backing away up the ramp, as O’Hearne joined him… Lister held his Tag Team Title Belt over his head… while Cole did the same from the ring… United General Manager Jeff Nova then grabbed a microphone…

image.jpeg

Jeff Nova: “Gentlemen… It is mah job, as GM, to make ‘Tooop Noootch’ matches… and have ‘Tooop Noootch’ Champians… Sooo… At Halloween Horror Show… We’re gonna need ta split those Ti’les… An’ there’s only one way ta do it… A STREET FIGHT… Cole and Owens… agains’ Lister an’ O’Hearne…!! Master and Padawan… versus Master and Padawan…!!”

All four men seemed happy enough with that, but Lister was busy picking bits of glass out of O’Hearne’s head… The Civil War of Kenobi High crescendos at Halloween Horror Show…!!

image.jpeg

Evan Alpass.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgMontgomery Croft.jpg

Evan Alpass [vs] ‘Million Dollar Monty’ Montgomery Croft

Great match here, with Alpass showing off his skills against the dastardly, crafty, Montgomery Croft. Alpass came close to winning it too, with a couple of near falls. However, Croft’s ‘Money To Burn’ Mandible Claw, where he stuffed cash into Alpass’s mouth, is impossible to stop, and he had to tap out.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Chuck Frisby was walking through the corridor, when he bumped into his rival, Walker Van Cleer…

Walker Van Cleer.jpg Chuck Frisby.jpg

Frisby stood with his hands on his hips… All alone, since Gulliver is now over on Kingdom…

Walker Van Cleer: “Not so tough without your ‘Icelandic Body’, are you Chuck…?! What is it you say… about saving the UK, one bum at a time…?! The only bum I see… is YOU…!!”

Frisby walked away without saying anything… leaving Van Cleer standing smiling…

image.jpeg

Ahead of the next match, we were reminded that we’d see ‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell HERE TONIGHT… and then we saw him arrive, in the car park…!!

image.jpeg

Cornell stepped out of his car… and removed his sunglasses… The suited legend smiled at being here on United, and looked around as if he’d arrived ‘home’… Tonight, he’ll confirm his challenge to Edward Cornell, for the 21CW World Title…!!

image.jpeg

Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpg w/ KT Devonshire (1).jpg21 VS Utd.jpgAlton Vicious.jpgRiddick Jordan.jpg

Partners In Crime w/ KT Devonshire [vs] The Northern Lights

Another solid match here, between two strong tag teams. Boulder and Flynn can outwrestle anyone, but the two brawlers: Alton Vicious and Riddick Jordan are tough to handle. For the finish, the seductive KT Devonshire pulled out handcuffs, and flirted with Jordan. He became distracted and walked onto a spinebuster from Flynn – who followed up with his ‘Prodigal Pressure’ Standing Surfboard Stretch and Jordan had to tap out.

After the match, KT Devonshire threw the cuffs at Jordan, who was on the floor in pain… She raised the hands of her guys: The Partners In Crime, but Jordan became mad as he got to his feet…

Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpgKT Devonshire (1).jpg Alton Vicious.jpgRiddick Jordan.jpg

Alongside Alton Vicious, Jordan attacked Boulder and Flynn… beating them down 2 on 1… Jordan grabbed the handcuffs, and instructed Vicious to hold Flynn up, and hold his arms back… so that Jordan could HIT him in the face with the cuffs…!! But the group got a saviour…

image.jpeg

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp ran out… and ran The Northern Lights off…!!

image.jpeg

Backstage, Melanie Florence had 21CW UK Champion: Viktor Beskov with her…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Florence asked Beskov about Leigh Burton… The newcomer on United seemed to be watching Beskov’s match last week… will he be coming for the big Russian’s Championship…!?

Viktor Beskov: “Let him come… If he wants a shot, at this… He knows where I am…”

A defiant Beskov said he’d be watching Burton in the Main Event tonight… before walking away… A match between the two 28-year olds could be something really special…

image.jpeg

UK Dragon.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgGrave Digger.jpg w/ Langton Herring.jpgCompton Valence.jpgBlackheart.jpgDoomsday 2.jpg

UK Dragon [vs] Grave Digger w/ The House of Hell inc. Doomsday

The announce team noted how strange it was that Doomsday joined the Black Hats to accompany Grave Digger tonight, but they didn’t give it too much thought. This was UK Dragon’s third crack at the huge Behemoth, and it went the same way as the first two – with Grave Digger scoring a win with his ‘RIP Piledriver’. However, tonight, UK Dragon looked great and was very close to picking up a huge upset!

image.jpeg

In the back, United newcomer BEDLAM was shown watching the action in the previous match…

image.jpeg

BEDLAM is a former member of HellBound, alongside Grave Digger… and he looked impressed by how far his former stablemate had come… ‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ soon had some company, as the former LEADER of HellBound: Jonathan Faust walked up, with his protégé Aldous Blackfriar…

Jonathan Faust.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg

Jonathan Faust: “BEDLAM… A man who needs no introduction… Please… Meet ‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar…”

BEDLAM and Aldous shook hands, as a respectful BEDLAM told the American youngster that Faust is a great teacher… and that he should follow his every word…

Jonathan Faust: “Well, I’m actually glad you said that my friend… GOD comes to you in MY form… and MY voice… Aldous and I have been waging a war against The House of Hell… and with Adonis, Cool and Stones heading to Kingdom… they are at their weakest… and I for one would… hate it… if you were to slip back into a group like that… You’re much… much… better, on the side of GOOD…”

BEDLAM looked at Aldous, and asked if he was ‘good’… or if he was ‘the devil’… to which Aldous smiled… and told the big powerful fighter that he’d have to find that out himself… BEDLAM addressed Aldous first…

BEDLAM: “Tell you what, boy… This is… ‘not a drill’… How about, me and you in the ring next week…?! And as for you Faust… I trust you, more than I trust just about anyone else… But… The absolute LAST thing I want… after dealing with one giant in War Machine over on Kingdom, is another giant problem like Grave Digger… So… this war you’re in… is yours… Not mine…!!”

image.jpeg

Jeff Nova appeared on our screens next, with a big announcement…

image.jpeg

In his thick Glaswegian accent, Nova addressed an issue he’s been thinking about a lot lately…

Jeff Nova: “Ahh own the company… Ah deliver colour commentary on United… and… Ah’m also the General Manager of the Red Brand… NOW… If Ah want Toooop Noootch entertainment on mah shows… Ah’m gonna need ta make some changes…”

Nova said that the first change, will see him JOIN Kingdom… and be the third commentator over there… so that he can keep across both shows… But in order to not spread himself too thin, he needs some help on United…

Jeff Nova: “So Ah’ve found a General Manager ta REPLACE me… and… You are gonna LOVE him… So next week, I’ll bring him out here… and you can tell him, just how much you love him…!!”

image.jpeg

Mark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgKelly Martin.jpgLance Martin.jpg

Misery & Smithie w/ Emmett Askey [vs] Absolutely Flawless

Misery and Smithie weren’t bothered about being out there at all, and the crowd loved their total lack of enthusiasm. However, they were soundly beaten by the in-form Martin Twins, who used a bit of ‘Twin Magic’ to cheat to win – not that Misery and Smithie cared all that much.

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller stomped to the ring next… ‘The Rock ‘N’ Rolla’ was in a foul mood, for a number of reasons…

image.jpeg

Koller had the chance to head to Dangerous Alliances, in his HOME COUNTRY of Germany, and compete for a World Championship… but Phillip Cooper inadvertently cost him the match, and he never made it to that World Title Match… Instead, he was scheduled to fight Cooper 1 on 1… but ‘Cooper Man’ seemed to gift that match to Montgomery Croft… who debuted, and went on to defeat Koller…

Sebastian Koller: “COOPER…!! I saw you last week, give something to Croft… What was it…?!”

image.jpeg

Cooper headed onto the stage… and told Koller that he was ‘sorry’… He said that he can’t reveal what he gave Croft… but that he hopes he and Koller could be friends…!?

Phillip Cooper: “It ain’t like I hate Germans, know what I mean…?! Some of me best friends are Germans… Now… I know you wanna kill me right now… so I’m gonna let you cool off… and let you face another debuting star on United… ”

Cooper pointed over his shoulder, and out slithered the snake-like former 3-time Tag Team Champion, and 1-time UK Champion, Leigh Burton…

Sebastian Koller.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgLeigh Burton.jpg

‘The Rock ‘N’ Rolla’ Sebastian Koller [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton

Amazing Main Event here, and a very strong end to a packed show of in-ring action. With Tommy Cornell still to come, these two know they’re on the cusp of the top of the card, and a win tonight would help them take that next step in their journey. Koller was a little hampered in the end, because as he closed in on victory, Phillip Cooper returned – this time, he was sat in the front row! His presence was a big distraction for Koller, who walked onto a running knee, and was then tapped out by a Sleeper from Burton!

image.jpeg

To end the show, ‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell strolled onto the stage… to just about the biggest ovation in 21CW in 2020…!!

image.jpeg

Cornell walked to the ring and high-fived the fans, before climbing into the ring, and soaking the ovation in… He then grabbed a microphone…

Tommy Cornell: “SONNNNN!!!”

The crowd chanted ‘SON, SON, SON’ over and over again… and Cornell waited…

Tommy Cornell: “I’m here on United… This is MY SHOW now…!! And to my Cousin Edward Cornell… I say this… You may have assembled a heck of a stable… but when I’m in the ring with you… There’s nuffink STABLE about me… I promise… I’ll fight ya at Halloween Horror Show… for your World Title… and it won’t… hurt… a bit… It’ll hurt… A LOT…!!”

The crowd chanted along again, but their cheers soon turned to boos… when Edward Cornell strolled onto the stage…

image.jpeg

Edward Cornell: “Cute, Tommy… Real cute… But you’re right about one thing… I HAVE assembled a heck of a stable… a HELL of a stable, if you will…?! And these boys are extremely dangerous… Especially when they’ve been screwed over… Right Nova…?!”

Jeff Nova had no idea what Edward was talking about… but he soon found out… Grave Digger appeared from behind the announce team, and grabbed Nova by the throat… picking him up out of his seat with one hand, as Des Greeves and Martin Bloydell scarpered…!!

Grave Digger.jpg

Tommy Cornell would have loved to have helped Nova out… but he soon found himself surrounded by The Black Hats and Doomsday…

Langton Herring.jpgCompton Valence.jpgBlackheart.jpgDoomsday 2.jpg

Each big, powerful, menacing man took a side… so Tommy had no route out of the ring… Grave Digger picked Nova up, and slammed him through the announce table…!! The monster then ordered his troops to leave the ring, and Tommy Cornell ran to the owner of the company, and called for help immediately…

image.jpeg

• Like 4

21CW Presents:

Episode 36

Wednesday, Week 3, October 2020

Dane Rowley.jpgSteve Smith.jpg

Overall Rating: 67

image.jpeg

We kicked off the show, with War Machine and his manager Cliff King up in the sky box… watching the show…!!

War Machine.jpgCliff King.jpg

War Machine has made some bold claims in recent weeks… stating he’d kill Cousin Konrad if they locked up again, for example… We’re still waiting for the Giant to confirm his next target though… and he was up there scouting the entire show…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpegClifford Wilson.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgDangermouth.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg w/ DJ Reason.jpgBuck Winchester.jpg

Antithesis & Clifford Wilson [vs] Dangermouth & Grandmaster Phunk w/ The Booth

Two great duos at very different stages in their careers. This time last year, Clifford Wilson was happily retired form in-ring competition and Dangermouth had never wrestled a match on television. Phunk was in the States, and Antithesis was being Antithesis! Tonight, the Wilson Brothers got the win, when Clifford hit his ‘Descent Into Hell’ (Angel’s Wings) on Dangermouth.

After the match, Antithesis grabbed a microphone, and told his Brother to wait, because he’d want to hear what the masked fan favourite had to say…

image.jpegClifford Wilson.jpg

Antithesis: “All my life… I looked up to you… and I wanted to be just like you… And now… I’m a masked fighter… People don’t see my face… see my vulnerabilities… And when I asked you to be my tag team partner… I didn’t necessarily want… Clifford Wilson…”

The crowd began to cheer loudly… They knew what he meant… and so did Wilson, who began to shake his head…

Antithesis: “In my fight against Mass Hulk and Yuri Iliakov… I don’t need my Big Brother… The kid I looked up to… I need someone DARKER… Someone who will do ANYTHING to win… Will put his body on the line… will fly… will DESTROY… I need… Dark Angel…!!”

Wilson shook his head again, and left the ring… With the crowd left disappointed…

image.jpeg

Next up, ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic strolled to the ring, with Edison Silva following him…

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “Time for my Open Challenge… So… Who’s it gonna be…?! Adam Matravers…?! How about Gulliver…?! I could do with a replacement for Kelvin Badberry…”

Harmonic’s challenge was for a new Kingdom signing to come out and make their debut on the Blue Brand…

Harmonic and Silva waited… and then…

This man arrived…

image.jpeg

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle!!!

Harmonic laughed… and so did Edison Silva, until Harmonic slapped him for disrespecting the newcomer…!!

image.jpegimage.jpegPhil Harmonic.jpg w/ Edison Silva.jpg

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Edison Silva

Fast-paced match between these two smaller, faster, stars. Carlisle throws his body around and uses it as a weapon. Harmonic didn’t know what had hit him at times. The main reason he lost though was due to his obsession with making Edison Silva ‘watch and learn’, and he walked onto a super kick! Carlisle then hit the ‘Mark Of Cain’ Coffin Drop from the top rope and scored a big debut win.

image.jpeg

Backstage, another new Kingdom signing: Roly Muckletruck, bumped into Loxley Robbins…

Roly Muckletruck.jpg Loxley Robbins.jpg

The two fan favourites were respectful towards each other, and shared a strong handshake… before the excitable Scot told Lox his big ideas for his time on Kingdom…

Roly Muckletruck: “Ah like an IRN BRU… You like a Victoria Bitter, amahright?... Bu’ listen… Picture this… Roly and Loxleh… Tag Team Champions… Eh…?!”

Loxley thanked Roly for the offer, but told him he’s waiting for Blake Belushi to come back – so he could finish the job he started, and rid 21CW of his former best friend…

Roly Muckletruck: “Ayy Ah know a thing or two abou’ former best friends bein’ backstabbers… Lemme tell ya… Bu’ listen… Just have a think about it, yeah…!? We could help each other out with our problems… An’ how about this… JILTED AND KILTED…!! Eh…?! Jilted… because, that’s your nickname… an’ Ah wear a kilt…!!”

Lox shook his head, and thanked Roly again… before leaving the big man to his IRN BRU…

image.jpeg

We cut to a pre-taped video next… showing Mark Adonis, Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones living the ‘high life’, and purchasing a rather large vehicle…

Mark Adonis Suit.jpgLuke Cool 2.jpgRolling Johnny Stones 2.jpg

The three friends, and former House of Hell stablemates had an epic week in the Casinos in Vegas… and won BIG… With their winnings, they were purchasing an RV together…

Mark Adonis: “Now… We don’t just dress in style… We get to TRAVEL in style… We can fly to Dubai… We can fly to Madrid… Paris… Rome… But whenever we need to drive around the UK… we have THIS…!!”

The group were in love with the new RV… and said they wouldn’t even need to go into the locker room anymore… because they can just hang out together, and play cards in the RV…!!

image.jpeg

Leo Price.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgimage.jpeg

‘The Lion’ Leo Price [vs] Lone Turtle

Lion versus Turtle was only ever going to go one way, right? But Lone Turtle is a skilled brawler and technician who can also fly around the ring at lightning pace. Despite Turtle’s obvious talents, he was up against a legend in Leo Price. For the finish of this one, the ‘Price Drop’ Double-Arm DDT was enough for Price to win it.

Before Lone Turtle left the ring, he grabbed a microphone… and told Lone Wolf he was ‘sorry’…

image.jpeg

Turtle was exhausted… but managed to muddle through the promo…

Lone Turtle: “But Wolf… Next week… It’s okay… It’s okay… I’ve organised a tag team match for us… ON THE SAME SIDE… No more being… ‘Lone’… We can work together, yeah…?!”

The announce team said that there’s no way Lone Wolf will be happy with that…

image.jpeg

The Lee FamiLee headed to the ring next, for an interesting encounter…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgCousin Konrad.jpgAndrew Lee.jpg

Gorilla Lee and co. didn’t like the way Beast Bantom spoke about the ‘FamiLee’ last week… insinuating that ONE of the group shouldn’t be trusted… because he ‘doesn’t fit’… So tonight, Gorilla will take on Beast, in a match that many would have considered a ‘dream match’… despite Gorilla’s young age…

Gorilla Lee.jpg w/ JK Lee.jpgCousin Konrad.jpgAndrew Lee.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgBeast Bantom (1).jpg

Gorilla Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] Beast Bantom

An early rib injury slowed Gorilla down in this one, while Beast Bantom focused on his mid-section throughout. Beast took great pleasure in hurting the big man, right in front of his FamiLee Members, and rubbing their faces in it. For the finish, Beast’s actions brought JK Lee onto the apron, and his distraction would cost Gorilla! Gorilla turned around and walked onto a ‘Savage Pounce’ and was pinned!

Beast grabbed a microphone as Lees flooded the ring to check on their fallen Cousin…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgCousin Konrad.jpgAndrew Lee.jpg Beast Bantom (1).jpg

Beast Bantom: “JK Lee… costing his ‘Cousin’ the match… Would you look at that… It’s almost as if, I was telling the truth last week… ONE of the Lee FamiLee can’t be trusted…”

Beast smiled as he swung his coin sock around slowly, but the fans booed him out of the building… The Lees seethed in the ring…

Beast Bantom: “Once I’m done makin’ all of you my BITCH… You can call me ‘Mr. Beast’… BY ORDER… Of Beast Bantom…”

image.jpeg

An injury update next, on one of Kingdom’s biggest signings in the Draft… and one of their biggest stars that remained a Kingdom fighter…

Adam Matravers.jpg Blake Belushi.jpg

The news on ‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers is decent… One or two more weeks on the shelf, and then he’ll be back firing, after a tough 2020 for the former 4-time World Champion… He’s only had 12 matches since February, and the amazing Match of the Year Candidate at World War, against Jonathan Faust and Edward Cornell… His war with Grave Digger has taken its toll on the veteran…

‘The Best Man’… ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi’s update is less promising… No news what-so-ever on the ‘Melbourne Blonde’ following his Street Fight with his former best friend Loxley Robbins…

We did learn here though, that 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions: Ricky Storm and Sifu will be in action next week…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg w/ JK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgAndrew Lee.jpg21 KD Vs.jpgimage.jpeg

Cousin Konrad w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] ‘Rock Solid’ Landon Mallory

Konrad and Mallory had a very short match here – thoughts are they will both go on to headline Kingdom shows for years to come, and their work across Europe for different companies has always seen their eventual clash be intriguing to fans. This one went just 3 minutes, as Mallory made some awful errors. Konrad made him tap to the ‘Swedish Grapevine’ (Kirifuda Clutch), but Mallory should have never been caught by that move, that early on.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

After the match, a young, slim, smartly dressed man slid into the ring behind Landon Mallory, and attempted to pick him up off the mat… Mallory had no idea who it was, but the man had a microphone…

Fink Finkleton: “Landon… Huge fan of your work, mate… Listen… Listen… MY name… Is Fink… Finkleton… an’ I know what you’re FINKIN’… Who?!... Well let me tell ya… I have worked as a manager all over the world… making sure my clients’ strengths were highlighted… And I’m now HERE… in 21CW… Ready to build my ‘Portfolio’… So… I’d like YOU to be my first client…”

Mallory didn’t know what to make of it… but Fink told him to wait a week, and give him an answer in the ring…!!

image.jpeg

image.png.787b48e55201f84701e94f4a7b1d9321 KD Vs.jpgimage.png

‘DBF’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson

Two Champions doing battle in this one, with Wade Orson determined to get Daniel Black Francis to ‘respect him’. He tried to force ‘DBF’ to shake his hand, in a couple of submission holds, but Francis fought it. For the finish, Orson was complaining to the referee about a thumb to his eye, but managed to get the ref’s attention for long enough to actually hit a thumb to Francis’ left eye! The ‘Bounce Back’ Pounce soon followed, sending the National Champion crashing into the ropes for additional damage.

After the match, Wade Orson grabbed a microphone…

image.png

Wade Orson: “ROGUE… You want me in the ring…?! EARN IT…”

As the show ended, we learned that Rogue will be competing in a Number One Contender Match next week on Kingdom…!!

image.jpeg

Lone Wolf.jpg

Daniel Black Francis.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/14/2024 at 2:51 PM, Temes1066 said:

Could I have your Mark Adonis render on a regular background?

It's a good one isn't it! @GreatreDRagon's work I believe.

Mark Adonis Suit.jpgMark Adonis.jpg

I don't have it on a regular background I'm afraid, but here are the 150 x 150 versions, and here's how I cut them... (using free websites)

Go to remove.bg, and drag your image onto the first page... this will remove all backgrounds, and you're left with a .png of the cut out wrestler. Download it and save it where you want it

Go to befunky.com and go to 'create' then 'photo editor'
You then click 'open' at the top, new image from your computer, and find the background you want.
Then on the left you've got 'image manager', this is where you select layers. Find the saved cut out wrestler, and put it on the background of your choice ;) 

Guys... this is the final show of my second, more successful, 21CW run. There's a few more posts to come, but the final episode, which I didn't quite finish, is here. Thanks for reading/commenting/predicting.

21CW Presents:

Episode 36

Wednesday, Week 3, October 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Kathleen Lee

Overall Rating: 78

image.jpeg

The announce team kicked us off, and confirmed that Kathleen Lee would be stepping in for the absent Jeff Nova… who was at home, nursing injuries from being put through the announce table by Grave Digger last week…

Kathleen Lee: “Gentlemen… Thank you for having me…”

Des Greeves: “Kathleen, thanks for being here… Now, Jeff Nova confirmed last week, that he’d be providing colour commentary across both brands going forward… but… stepping down as General Manager of United, due to spreading himself too thinly…”

Martin Bloydell: “And we’re told, the NEW GM on the Red Brand… is heading out here… to start the show…”

Kathleen Lee: “Whoooo could it be…?!”

The announce team waited patiently, along with the fans…

Then a familiar entrance music hit…

Particularly if you’re a fan of Canadian Wrestling…

Then this man arrived…

image.jpeg

DAN STONE JR stepped through the curtain and onto the stage, to a huge ovation…!! The reaction was mostly shock and awe… The fans couldn’t believe a veteran of his standing, was on United… soaking in the cheers… Four Tag Team Title reigns… Four Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Tournament Wins… and SEVEN NOTBPW Canadian Title reigns… The man is a living, breathing, legend…

Dan Stone Jr: “Hey everyone… I’m Dan…”

The crowd erupted again… and Stone smiled… He enjoyed being there, and let the crowd chant his name…

Dan Stone Jr: “Now… Onto business… Jeff Nova asked me to step in… and I’d like to confirm, that The HOUSE OF HELL STABLE… will NOT… intimidate me…!! I will be firm… but fair… with everyone I encounter… Tonight, Jeff has booked the show… and I will sit back and watch… Next week… I take over properly…!!”

Next week is the ‘go home’ edition of United, ahead of the Halloween Horror Show pay-per-view…

image.jpeg

BEDLAM.jpg21 VS Utd.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg w/ Jonathan Faust.jpg

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar w/ Jonathan Faust

Interesting opener here, between two young men, under 30, who are the future of 21CW. BEDLAM just arrived on United, but also just returned from injury, after an epic Best Of 7 Series against War Machine. He was here to prove a point though, and he made Aldous tap to his ‘Mind Strangler’ Seated Choke as Faust watched on.

After the match, BEDLAM remained respectful, and left the ring while Jonathan Faust helped his protégé Aldous Blackfriar to his feet…

BEDLAM.jpg Aldous Blackfriar.jpgJonathan Faust.jpg

We then cut away to reveal members of the House of Hell Stable, watching on from the crowd…

Grave Digger.jpgBlackheart.jpgLangton Herring.jpgDoomsday 2.jpgCompton Valence.jpg

Interestingly, Doomsday was once again stood with Grave Digger and The Black Hats…

image.jpeg

[PICS: Smithie and Misery w/ Askey VS Lister and O’Hearne]

Smithie and Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] ‘The Jedi Council’ Christopher Lister & Padraig O’Hearne

Christopher Lister looked after his protégé Padraig O’Hearne tonight, by allowing the youngster to do most of the attacking. It worked in their favour, because O’Hearne is a vicious brawler, who can also stretch his opponents. He made Mark Misery tap out in the end, to his ‘Crowning Glory Sleeper’.

The announce team reminded us that the ‘Fall Of Kenobi High’ all began when Christopher Lister and Jase Cole faced Smiling John Smithie and Mark Misery… and the fans turned on them…!! Now, the group is fractured, and at Halloween Horror Show, the two sides will go to war – with the 21CW United Tag Team Titles on the line, in a Street Fight…

image.jpeg

Jase Cole and his Padawan Kian Owens will look to overcome Lister and Padraig O’Hearne, who we just saw dominate Smithie and Misery… But the Street Fight rules certainly seem to favour ‘The Jedi Council’…

image.jpeg

Backstage, Apollo Prince was on his own, pacing back and forth… with a lot on his mind…

image.jpeg

And I’m afraid… That’s where I got to…

The rest of the show was:

Walker Van Cleer over Evan Alpass (53)
Chuck Frisby attacks Walker Van Cleer and challenges him to a match at Halloween Horror Show (HHS)

Sebastian Koller tells Montgomery Croft he knows he was in cahoots with Phillip Cooper… then says he’ll find a partner and beat them both at HHS… This partner would later be Buff Martinez

Leigh Burton over UK Dragon (69)
Viktor Beskov would come out, and Burton would run… Beskov would say ‘enough of the games’, and challenges Burton to fight him at HHS for the UK Title… rare that a Champion challenges a contender…!!

Cash Reacts: J-B Cash’s guest is BW Eddie… They learn from Dan Stone Jr that two newcomers want a match… and Cash / Eddie are the perfect opponents…
Alfonso D’Angelo & Kevin Jones over J-B Cash & BW Eddie (47)

Partners In Crime thank Joey Beauchamp for the save last week… They tell Northern Lights to bring a partner for a six man next week…

Tommy Cornell over Phillip Cooper (81) – 5th highest rated match of the year!!

House Of Hell surround the ring… Dan Stone Jr. sends Koller, Joss, UK Dragon, Jonathan Faust, Aldous Blackfriar to the ring to brawl to end the show… Phillip Cooper helps Sebastian Koller… the German is unsure what to make of it…

image.jpeg 

Thanks for reading guys… I’m going to do a ‘What Was Going To Happen Next’ kind of summary, spread across three posts… I’ve tackled each brand separately… and will then do a World War post, where I explain the plans for the WrestleMania of 21CW… 😊 Before those three posts, I'll just pop the Halloween Horror Show card below, so you can see the graphics for the PPV.

• Like 4

21CW Presents:

What the FUTURE of Kingdom looked like…

With the new TEW IX coming out when it did, it lead to a natural end for this 16 month (real time) and 10 month (game time) diary… I decided to put together a little “what would have happened” summary… Trying to cover as many people as possible...

image.jpeg

21CW World Heavyweight Champion Wade Orson dodged a bullet when Tommy Cornell opted to head to United… His reign was set to continue with a career defining victory over Rogue, meaning he could boast about beating the two greatest British wrestlers of all time… A win over Clifford Wilson on TV would allow him to say he’d beaten the THREE greatest British wrestlers of all time, leading to an eventual feud with Adam Matravers (to go for the fourth)… Adam would beat him by DQ, and pin him clean on TV, but eventually lose, leading to Orson’s reign going almost a year… I was torn between Loxley and Roly Muckletruck eventually taking the Title… Roly had a lot of momentum and is a lot of fun to write for, so I’d say he was probably the next Champion!!

image.jpeg

As mentioned, a feud in early 2021 against Wade Orson, would lead to a DQ win over the Champ on Pay-Per-View and pinning him on TV… but eventually, Orson would pin him to retain… Adam versus Blake Belushi could have been lots of fun to write as well… and a strong showing against Landon Mallory would have also helped get him to the World Title shot… Then I think I planned to retire him in a year or so from now, with a feud against Beast Bantom…

DIV Belushi.jpgDIV Lox.jpgDIV DBF.jpg

Loxley did such an amazing job at the top of the card, it would have felt odd to not give him a World Title run eventually… His feud with Blake Belushi will never be over, and his feud with Daniel Black Francis would take a twist in the coming months too… While they worked together for a while, there was always a sense that Loxley got opportunities that DBF could have gotten, if Lox wasn’t in his way… This would eventually lead to DBF turning heel, and forming a super stable with Landon Mallory, Fabian Schwarz, Hans Piccard, and newcomers Fink Finkleton and Kalu Owusu!! Belushi versus Rogue was next on my list…

DIV Roly.jpgDIV Beast.jpg

One final match between these former friends, would see Beast take some time off before an eventual return… I’d considered teaming him up with Mass Hulk and Yuri Iliakov, but I found every time I came to it in my mind, I thought they’d be ‘too strong’, or ‘too dominant’ a group… Beast’s feud was going to be with The Lee FamiLee, so more on those guys later… As for Roly, his fun character would lead to a long-term build to Roly vs War Machine, with the big charismatic Scot eventually being beaten in their first encounter… I’d then write another long build to Roly/War Machine II… this time, Roly would win, and move on up the card…

image.jpeg

Adonis’ arrival on Kingdom would take some time, using vignettes with Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool to establish the group as a bunch of friends who like to gamble… They’d stay linked with Beast Bantom, as the big man had been helpful to Adonis and co, when they were part of the House Of Business stable over on United… Adonis has so much potential, while Stones seemed on the decline at times… So I could see a world where Cool went off and did his own thing while Stones retired… however, I could also see a Tag Title run in their future too…

DIV Wilsons.jpgDIV Hammers.jpg

The Wilson Brothers’ tag team run would end up in a Title reign together, but first they had to get past The Hammers… Mass Hulk and Yuri Iliakov STOLE Antithesis’ fire extinguisher, and it brought them luck, so they refused to give it back… We’d eventually get a ladder match with the thing hanging up there… I had Antithesis setting it off in Yuri’s face from the top of the ladder, leading to him falling off and through some tables, and allowing Antithesis and Clifford Wilson to win…

image.jpeg

My favourite thing about this diary... The Lee FamiLee...

The long tease of the break-up of the Lee FamiLee…!! Kathleen Lee headed to United, so the four boys would remain, but doubts began to be put into the FamiLee’s minds, about who they could and couldn’t trust within the group… This was orchestrated by Beast Bantom, who would spend weeks and months trying to convince them that one of them doesn’t ‘fit’… which would lead to a LOT of speculation… Was it, Gorilla Lee? The biggest of the group… Could it have been Cousin Konrad?

"His surname isn’t even Lee… It’s Konrad…!!”

...and yet, nobody would turn on the others… Eventually, Konrad would grow tired of being constantly doubted, and put in for a transfer to United… thus leaving his ‘FamiLee’ behind, and becoming a BIG babyface on the Red Brand…!! After his exit, Gorilla Lee began to doubt his two Cousins… and be mad that Konrad was no longer around… He’d eventually turn heel, and become one of Cliff King’s ‘Giant Clients’… Andrew and JK sneakily had ‘Great Chemistry’ as tag team partners, so after a feud with Gorilla, and then a big pay-per-view spot against Gorilla AND War Machine, they’d enter the tag ranks and feud with the likes of Storm and Sifu… The Bern Boys… The Booth… and The Hammers!!

image.jpeg

Overall, probably the most talented guy on the roster… His story would really kick into gear when Fink Finkleton formed his ‘Commonwealth’ stable… Bringing in muscle in the form of Kalu Owusu, and taking on the tag team of the Bern Boys, the group would eventually convince Daniel Black Francis that Loxley Robbins is no good for him, and he would turn heel to join them… I saw a 1 year build to Landon being kicked out of the group, in a kind of ‘Rock outgrows The Nation of Domination’ type of way, making Landon a big time babyface…

image.jpeg

Not a huge amount to say about Merle… I really like him, but he has next to no entertainment skills, and so his backstage stuff always fell a little flat… I considered a veteran tag team run with Leo Price, and also a heel turn where he just taught the likes of Cain Carlisle and Juan Mendoza harsh lessons… but he was a little up in the air… I could have also let him go to be fair, due to being the wrong side of 40, but he’s so good in the ring and his ratings were solid every time he performed…

image.jpeg

The Tag Team Division:

When Storm and Sifu won the Titles, they had no real challengers to worry too much about, and if the rosters had stayed the same, they could have held them for a year!! The Booth, The Northern Lights and The Welsh Wizards weren’t ready… The Underdogs and Nightmare/Ruin weren’t good enough… The Lee FamiLee and The Brat Pack are good teams, but they were both a step below where Storm and Sifu are at, and had other stories going on... and the former Champs (Burton and Mallory) were place holders and never truly a tag team…

However, post-draft, the dominant Hammers came over… as did Stones and Cool… and the Wilson Brothers… so Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu suddenly had a whole different set of challenges… The Bern Boys are super talented too, and with a bit of work, would have been ready to fight for the Gold… I really like Jon Michael Sharp and Martin Heath too, and they had kind of a ‘magician’ gimmick lined up… Street performers, who tricked and hoodwinked their opponents in a classy way… (think Eddie Guerrero but with magic)... A feud with Stones and Cool (the gamblers) would have been fun, involving Sharp and Heath winning some money by ‘gimmicking’ a deck of cards… Plenty of fun characters in this tag division for sure…

image.jpeg

The Booth would eventually break up, with Grandmaster Phunk annoying me and being released… I might have left Buck and Dangermouth together, as both are excellent on the mic, and at 11 years younger, Dangermouth (21) was just starting to ‘get it’ in the ring… DJ Reason is a strong manager, but I may have transitioned him into an announcer role… or maybe a GM instead of Colin Chalke, who was never going to be strong enough to contend with Dan Stone Jr. over on United…

image.jpeg

Fun to write for, Rogue would have blurred the lines between face and heel for his entire run… He’d call his rivals ‘darling’ and ‘sweetheart’, which is something William Regal and Fit FInlay used to do backstage IRL apparently… He’d lose his feud with Wade Orson, but would always be trying to get back there… He’d beat War Machine, and help out Martin Heath and Jon Michael Sharp in their feud with the gambling group of Mark Adonis, Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool… I think I saw a two year run for him, so I’d have probably had Beast Bantom retire him, just like he did Adam Matravers… in some kind of, ‘Legend Killer’ style gimmick…

image.jpeg

The conundrum that is War Machine… I really liked his Best Of Seven Series with BEDLAM… but I couldn’t go back to that format again with anyone else as it would have cheapened it… Instead, I’d have him lose to Cousin Konrad in their feud, and then build to mega ‘dream matches’ as his career continued… Gorilla Lee… Roly Muckletruck… and then eventually, a babyface turn that saw him be beaten up BY Gorilla Lee, and kicked to the curb by Cliff King… War Machine would then take on his old friends Mark Adonis and Mass Hulk… and the likes of Beast Bantom and the Commonwealth Stable (DBF, Landon Mallory etc.)… I had a lot planned for him, but nothing too ‘meaty’… just dream matches against the big guys…

The Rest:

Leo Price: He may have been Beast Bantom’s first victim on his ‘Legend Killer’ kind of streak… I really like Price!

Cain Carlisle: Fun babyface, who was always good as a jobber… I’d probably give him a short winning streak to establish him on Kingdom… He was improving well in all areas…

Phil Harmonic and Edison Silva: With Kelvin Badberry gone, these two would eventually feud with Edison having enough of being slapped by Harmonic… Edison would turn face and win the feud, but they’d always be linked… I’d planned a Cruiserweight Division and stolen / edited some Belt designs for it (and a Hardcore division on United, more on that later)… so Harmonic would have been the first Cruiserweight Champion… The rest of the Cruiserweight Division would have been: JK Lee, Cain Carlisle, Lone Turtle, Sharp & Heath, Vinny Vigilante, Edison Silva, and maybe Storm, Sifu, Konrad and possibly Adam Matravers…!!

image.jpeg

Lone Turtle / Lone Wolf: The ‘will they, won’t they’ story of 21CW… Turtle wanted a tag team, Wolf did not… Turtle would eventually stick The Underdogs under masks as ‘Lone Panda’ and ‘Lone Tiger’, to try and get Wolf on side, but it would just anger the youngster more and more, before eventually he changed his name!! Wolf is VERY talented, and at 18 was only going to improve lots… A new name was needed for sure… As for Turtle, he was played by Augustus Bumblescoop / Arthur T. Turtle, in case you didn’t know :D 

Juan Mendoza: Originally, I saw a tag team with his ‘Cousin’ Buff Martinez… they had an excellent chemistry note, they’re both Spanish… Kathleen Lee ‘liked’ him (yeah, in that way!) so I saw her falling for him, and turning on Buff in maybe a year… HOWEVER… When the draft shook out, they ended up on separate shows, so I probably would have built Mendoza up a bit, and then had him as one of the victims of The Commonwealth, and jobbing for a year! Don’t sleep on Juan Mendoza… On the new game, he’ll be high on my list of potential signings for whatever company I end up running with!

Vinny Vigilante: Jobber, and will always be one. I considered a ‘super hero’ gimmick for him, but that would have probably turned him babyface, and I needed a heel who always lost, so he’d have remained there…

Nightmare & Ruin: Strong, dominant, tag team… Makes it hard to write them as jobbers… I may have put them with Phil Harmonic as an ‘upgrade’ to Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry…

Gulliver: Eh. Since leaving United to go to Kingdom, and not being Chuck Frisby’s muscle anymore, he’d have probably been used very little and eventually released… Only 18, but not much up side… Hardly even any menace…

Potential signings / promotions from Developmental:

Dylan Drama

Bret Heartbreak

Magnus Cage and Steffan Strucker as a young German tag team

Jamie Atherton

The Online Onslaught Results:

Wade Orson over Rogue to retain the 21CW World Heavyweight Title

Roly Muckletruck, Andrew Lee and Cousin Konrad over Beast Bantom, War Machine and Mark Adonis

Landon Mallory over Daniel Black Francis to win the 21CW National Title

Blake Belushi over Loxley Robbins

Storm and Sifu over Gorilla Lee and JK Lee to retain the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Titles

The Hammers (Mass Hulk & Yuri Iliakov) over The Wilson Brothers (Clifford Wilson & Antithesis)

We’d also have Cousin Konrad cost The Lee FamiLee their Tag Title match (accidentally), and an interaction between the former three members of The Men Of Steel (Mark Adonis, War Machine and Mass Hulk)…

• Like 3

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg

What the FUTURE of United looked like…

image.jpeg

The absolute best worker on the roster, in every department… He ‘chose’ to go to United, and would go on to WIN the Title from his Cousin Edward Cornell at the first time of asking at The Halloween Horror Show… He would have gone to the back, and not witnessed what unfolded after the match (more on that later)… I saw his first feud being with Montgomery Croft, who cashed in his ‘PERK’ of getting a Title Match whenever he wanted it… Croft would lose (again, more on that later)… but Cornell would continue to work with United roster members he hasn’t before in this diary… such as a Triple Threat with Philip Cooper and Sebastian Koller… a match against an angry young Apollo Prince… and the obvious Tommy Cornell versus Joss Thompson showdown!! However, it would be a familiar face who took the Gold from him eventually…

image.jpeg

The aforementioned ‘familiar face’ would be Leigh Burton… Cornell and Burton began 2020 locked in a feud, and I would have liked Burton to get to a point where he’d be the next World Champion, ending Cornell’s reign… He’d start by beating Viktor Beskov for the UK Title, and then I had him WINNING the Crisis Point Battle Royale in December… last eliminating a returning Edward Cornell… However, in order to get his World Title shot, he’d have to vacate the UK Title… an old clause which Montgomery Croft would use his lawyers to find!! Croft would apologise to Burton, and end up helping him to win the big one!!

DIV Edward.jpgDIV Grave Digger.jpg

The House of Hell stable was always going to be a short-lived thing… When two factions like that merge, you essentially have two leaders… in this case, Edward Cornell and Grave Digger… The huge behemoth, Grave Digger, allowed Edward Cornell to win back his World Title… but that prestigious Championship was always going to cause friction… Not because Grave Digger necessarily wanted it… but because he believed he was the leader… So when Edward LOST his final battle against Tommy, with the rest of the House Of Hell barred from ringside for the match, Grave Digger lead his troops to the ring… Grave Digger ordered Blackheart, The Black Hats (played by Compton Valence and Langton Herring if you didn’t know), and even Edward’s only remaining House Of Business friend, Doomsday… to beat Edward down!! The one man who had stayed loyal to Edward from the original stable that included The Red Devils and BW Eddie (Doomsday), made Edward weep…!! The huge men would drag Edward to the stage, and BURY HIM ALIVE in the ‘Halloween Horror Show’ stage set…!! This would keep Edward out until December, where he’d show up in the Crisis Point Battle Royale and ELIMINATE Grave Digger…

image.jpeg

Apollo Prince versus Joss Thompson would end in a Joss win, and Apollo would really go off the deep end after that… Angered at losing his Title… blaming everyone but himself… Prince would attack BEDLAM backstage, and they’d end up having a big feud… I think Prince is fantastic, hence why I pivoted to him for the World Title when Edward got injured… Apollo Prince versus Buff Martinez, Sebastian Koller, Viktor Beskov and of course, a shot at Tommy Cornell would have all been fun… but at just 24, I didn’t need to rush another Title reign…

image.jpeg

Joss was a huge signing, and I enjoyed running back his tag team with Leo Price, as I had them dominate the UK scene on the first TEW save I ever played… Their feud with Hot Stuff will live long in my memory!! It’s his connection to Leo Price that would begin his next feud after Apollo Prince… as Price’s other famous partner: Leigh Burton, would come after him… I had them fighting at World War (more on that later)…

image.jpeg

As mentioned in the Kingdom round up, the original plan was a tag team run with his ‘Cousin’ Juan Mendoza… Instead, after the way the draft shook out, I planned to bring Hot Stuff back together, as they’re my all-time favourite Cornellverse tag team, and I’m so excited to see them show up in USPW in TEW IX!! I’d have them winning Tag Gold as soon as possible… They have previously only held the gold ONCE as a tag team…!! (Plus runs in MOSC, and a Cornell Cup win)… but one reign, back in 2009 – 2010, is not enough in my opinion!!

DIV Cooper.jpgDIV Koller.jpg

Cooper’s feud with Apollo Prince will go down as one of my all-time favourites to write… I was also enjoying his hapless attempts to convince Sebastian Koller to form a tag team…!! They would eventually win the Tag Titles I think, over Lister and O’Hearne… leading to them losing the Gold shortly after to Hot Stuff and then feuding again…!! I like the idea of an ‘ill-fitting’ tag team!! I think the plan was, Cooper continues to try and get the team up… He then continues to cost Koller opportunities accidentally… and eventually, Koller would cave and they’d go for the Titles… Cooper would ‘seem’ like a babyface… Then when they lost the Titles, Cooper would turn on him, and their feud would continue… I could see Koller vs Cooper going almost a full year!! Cooper could well be the star of this diary.

image.jpeg

Excellent talent, and a future World Champion if this diary went five years… All the other ‘big men’ left United, but I would have enjoyed a Beskov vs Grave Digger match… possibly with Edward Cornell asking his former House Of Business friend to join him in the war against the House of Hell… I wouldn’t have ruled out a Beskov and BEDLAM heavyweight tag team run also…

DIV Joey.jpgDIV BoulderFlynn.jpg

Not a huge amount to say here, only that Joey Beauchamp would have joined up with Boulder and Flynn as a fellow detective I think… I enjoyed writing their ‘crime fighting capers’, and a feud with Montgomery Croft and his lawyers could have been fun… I thought about them investigating the following cases: “Why are Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie so miserable?!”... “What happens if you Chuck Chuck Frisby?!”… and also, they would be the ones to discover Kian Owens’ future heel turn… more on that shortly…

image.jpeg

Again, not a huge amount to say… Before I do a ‘deep dive’ on the tag division, I wanted to give a shout out to ‘Meh’… Really fun to write, and I hope you enjoyed them… If not… meh…

image.jpeg

A very rich man… he has incredibly powerful lawyers, and you do NOT want to mess with him… His first three ‘PERKS’ for signing with United, were to kick someone off the show (Leo Price was sent to Kingdom)… debut whenever he wanted (he chose Germany, against hometown hero Sebastian Koller)… and A title shot whenever he wanted – for this, he would go on to challenge Tommy Cornell, but come up short…!!

However, replays would show that Croft’s foot made it to the bottom rope before the three count was completed…!! Croft would kick up a storm and demand a re-match… he would become embroiled in arguments with Cornell, and United GM Dan Stone Jr (more on that in the next post!!)… eventually, Croft would ‘Settle Out Of Court’ with THREE MORE PERKS!! Perk 1: Final entry spot (#30) in the Crisis Point Battle Royale…!! Perk 2: Become Dan Stone Jr’s assistant / advisor… and Perk 3: re-match against Cornell, which he would also lose)…

DIV The Order.jpgDIV The Council.jpg

I loved this feud, and am sad to see it end really… In ROH, back in the day, Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly debuted as a tag team, and then did like a, student/mentor thing with The American Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards), and they eventually kind of split the teams into two new teams… at least that’s how I remember it… I attempted this formula in my 2002 WWF vs WCW invasion re-write… William Regal and Dean Malenko bringing up Nigel McGuiness and Bryan Danielson as proteges… with the Brits going on to form a unit, and then Malenko/Danielson doing the same… I just never got to tell the story fully!

Here, it worked the same, just with the Star Wars wrinkle thrown in… I had Lister and O’Hearne going forward with the Tag Titles, but losing them to Phillip Cooper and Sebastian Koller… and then a ‘Light Tube Ladder Match’ would end the feud… The red light tube hanging above the ring… and all other light tubes legal… First person to use the red one would win the match for their team… Kian Owens would grab it… bring it down the ladder… and use it ON JASE COLE!! Ending their team, and turning Owens to ‘The Dark Side’… So much talent between these four… and a lot to cram in ahead of World War!!

DIV Abs Flaw.jpgDIV FaustAldous.jpgDIV BRAT Pack.jpg

The Tag Team Division:

A lot of big hitters left the United Tag Division, but they also gained some!! Absolutely Flawless and The Brat Pack made up the top heel names… while Faust and Aldous stand out as the top babyface duo, with the likes of ‘Meh’, Boulder and Flynn, The Northern Lights, and The Welsh Dragons all very capable of taking the next step to rise up and become Champions… Hot Stuff’s reunion would end in multiple Title reigns for J-B Cash and Buff Martinez… Koller and Cooper ‘dabbling’ in the tag division would also help it… and so would the arrival of a new stable… more on them later…

image.jpeg

BEDLAM is kind of a victim of his Best of Seven Series with War Machine, in that I don’t see how he could do much better than that… A feud with Apollo Prince, and then possibly, I’d have put him back with Grave Digger, Blackheart, and the rest of the House Of Hell…

image.jpeg

Undefeated Streak was the plan… As I write this, he’s 9 and 0… I had him slowly rising up the card, and going a full year unbeaten… He’d beat Chuck Frisby a handful more times… then had new faces to fight, like Kelvin Badberry, Kevin Jones, Alfonso D’Angelo and others…

The Rest:

Kevin Jones: I’ve always like him, but would have kept him with Jeremy Allen if Allen hadn’t retired… 44… winding down… not sure he’d have had much of a future sadly… Probably a retirement kind of feud… Maybe Grave Digger ending his career…

Alfonso D’Angelo: I needed to get him away from Buck Winchester and The Booth, and that ultimately lead to him coming to United instead of Juan Mendoza… (which means Hot Stuff come back and win the Titles, among other things)… I’m not sure I had much planned for Alfonso… maybe a stint in the Hardcore Division…?!

Speaking of the Hardcore Division:

image.jpeg

Chuck Frisby: would become a violent man, and use a Frisbee as his chosen weapon… the big, thick, hard plastic ones…!!

UK Dragon: Into the Hardcore Division… Breathes fire… Awesome!

Aurelian Bradley and Welsh Dragon: I considered a UK Dragon / Welsh Dragon pairing… I’d have to have tested their chemistry, but certainly the three of them teaming up a bit would have worked… Bradley would have been deadly in the Hardcore Division…

BW Eddie: Hardcore, and jobber

Kelvin Badberry: Hardcore and Bigger Jobber

Evan Alpass: Hardcore and Jobber

Alton Vicious and Riddick Jordan: Hardcore Division, but as a unit… kind of like how The APA were… Both very talented but Alton stands out on the mic. I expect to see them both doing well in TEW IX

Potential signings / promotions from Developmental:

Assassin’s injury return – no major plans at this stage, he was out for over a year. Good to see him doing well in TEW IX though, as I was sad to lose him for almost the entirety of this save!

Clubber Kohl and Thorsten Sigurdsson as Jeff Nova’s long lost sons he didn’t know about!! ‘Kohl Nova’ and ‘Thorsten Nova’… maybe…

Plus

A new stable of Italians!! Roberto Milano (leader), Marcelo Ricci (heir) his tag partner Lauro Giordano (member) and Paolo Gandalfini (muscle)… All four have good on-screen presence / entertainment skills… Milano and Gandalfini can’t really work in the ring to a high level, (lack of in-ring talent didn’t stop Chuck Frisby having a good run in this diary though)… I saw them as like a mix between a ‘male model’ / ‘fashion’ group… and ‘The D’Angelo Family’ from NXT… They would be well-dressed… Italian… but dangerous… Ricci and Giordano as an amazing tag team, to raise the division… but Ricci was set to be the star. I’ve had Milano and Giordano BOTH retire six months in to a recent save with a different company… if either retired when (or before) this stable got started, I could have ran it without them… Ricci singles star if Giordano retired… or the tag team with just Paolo and not Milano…

Halloween Horror Show Results:

Tommy Cornell over Edward Cornell to win the 21CW World Championship

Sebastian Koller and Buff Martinez over Phillip Cooper and Montgomery Croft

Joss Thompson over Apollo Prince

Walker Van Cleer over Chuck Frisby

Christopher Lister & Padraig O’Hearne over Kian Owens & Jase Cole to win the 21CW United Tag Team Championships

Leigh Burton over Viktor Beskov to win the 21CW UK Title

We’d see Grave Digger and co bury Edward Cornell alive… and Doomsday would help Grave Digger and the Black Hats… Dan Stone Jnr and Montgomery Croft would clash backstage… They don’t get on!

One more post to come...

• Like 3