Forbidden Door Help?

I'm trying to book an AEW Forbidden Door show with NJPW, and the best way to do that seems to be talent trades (Correct me if I'm wrong?) as loans are for 1 appearance only

The main issue I'm having is getting NJPW to let me do a talent trade as they reject pretty much anything for their bigger stars.

Any advice for how best to do this?

If you're willing to "cheat" a bit, create a second player as Owner or Booker of NJPW, and do the talent offer trade agreement with AEW. You'll have to do it one worker at a time, but this way you can give yourself multiple appearances so you can build up stories a bit more. 

56 minutes ago, SomeDude said:

If you're willing to "cheat" a bit, create a second player as Owner or Booker of NJPW, and do the talent offer trade agreement with AEW. You'll have to do it one worker at a time, but this way you can give yourself multiple appearances so you can build up stories a bit more. 

This is also a great strategy and much easier.  

15 hours ago, SomeDude said:

Awesome, will do it this way :)

16 hours ago, SomeDude said:

I don't think pop in America has effect on their will to trade. If guy is perceived as major star in NJPW they would want the traded guy be perceived as major star in NJPW. 

But yeah, easiest way to do the trade is add another player. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andrewpage14 said:

Awesome, will do it this way :)

You won't be able to defend NJPW titles "officially" at Forbidden Door, but you could also do this the other way around assuming you'd want to be a bit game-y and give a NJPW belt to a AEW person. 

Keep the NJPW character, Talent Offer one of your guys to NJPW for something like 10 appearances, have the "title match" between the NJPW and AEW guy at Forbidden Door, have the AEW guy win, and after the show, switch to NJPW, Alter Champion and give it to the AEW person. The match won't be listed as a defense for the belts history, and there's every chance in the world the AI messes up and just uses the worker for 10 tour show tag matches and the belt vacates after, but it could work.

I've never played a Real World save before, but this is how I've done stuff like give Jay Chord reigns with the Glory Crown in the CVerse. 

1 hour ago, Vortex_13 said:

You don't have to use Talent trades. Just use alliance loans under the alliance button.

This.

Create a Forbidden Door alliance with AEW, NJPW (+ other companies like AA). I don't remember what's the alliance loans cap but it should be enough to secure major stars from other companies, then when you reach the alliance loans cap you could just use talent trades to bring in upper/midcarder.