WWE 2k23: Playing the Game

image.png

Live from Hershey Pennsylvania, Smackdown will feature an open challenge to Asuka's WWE Women's Championship.  Her devilish mentor, Hall of Famer Jake the Snake Roberts says the Emperess of Darkness is ready for anyone but nobody's ready for her!

Last week we also saw the return of the Tribal Chief and he let his Wiseman Paul Heyman know exactly what's on the line at Payback this Saturday.  If the Bloodline loses the six-man tag match to Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits, Heyman is fired.  What schemes does the Special Counsel have in mind to save his job?

Also in Action:

Grayson Waller vs Shelton Benjamin

Tamina vs Zelina Vega

Austin Theory vs Joaquin Wilde

Tune in LIVE this Friday* night for Friday Night Smackdown on FOX!

*The Show will be dropping tomorrow (Thursday)

SEPTEMBER WEEK 1

GIANT CENTER

HERSHEY, PA

CEmSWZgJssrj6bJe9l-ZDFeIzBgyg2D2EY0SOmdLSnRrTMk4eout7Zro_G5Ad0IsW22sXhDhpsR0N3Ww

Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, I’m Michael Cole alongside Wade Barrett and we are just twenty-four hours away from Payback, coming to live on Peacock from PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  Tonight the action is at a fever pitch, Wade.”

“Too right, Michael Cole.  We have tensions boiling over left and right and there may no better example of tension than the Bloodline when Roman Reigns declared last week that if Solo Sikoa and the Usos fail to defeat Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits tomorrow night, Paul Heyman, the Wiseman, is out of a job!”

“And to open the show tonight, the promised title defense by Asuka against an unknown opponent.”

DNGgPAMrgJ2w8nE6aGmmr-H0q7LSkg0ATDA7NVZG

z3ESJB3lz4T0-3GDL9lM_hRw8mdYPtPwKAYmas6xBnAetG7C-BsHHvKf1VRqCHApN895dUnIbwi0Mzgn

Asuka and her mentor Jake the Snake Roberts are in the ring awaiting her mystery opponent.

eDHydNqbSI-RufT759r3sEOsEqAwVpNnVLIIX1Ib

The crowd gets to its feet when the Queen Charlotte Flair, who’s been out of action since Summerslam and the attack on the Snake Pit, makes her way down to the ring, and wastes no time shedding her robe and sliding into the ring to begin the fight.

r4zDSEXAQsa_5vZ-9SvySZMBpx82m8IbhUG_CaGb

eDHydNqbSI-RufT759r3sEOsEqAwVpNnVLIIX1Ib4TecY9AUR1bnjINy5nmOkcWWLAdR-jKExRmPA_kWz3ESJB3lz4T0-3GDL9lM_hRw8mdYPtPwKAYmas6xBnAetG7C-BsHHvKf1VRqCHApN895dUnIbwi0Mzgn

CHARLOTTE FLAIR VS ASUKA © W/JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS

*They begin brawling off the bat before Charlotte hits a cross body block on Asuka and takes them both over the ropes.

*As much as we all know she wants the title, Charlotte seems out for revenge tonight and as the referee counts, neither woman seems to care as they rip at each other until he hits the ten count.

RESULT:  DOUBLE COUNT OUT (ASUKA RETAINS THE WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP)

z3ESJB3lz4T0-3GDL9lM_hRw8mdYPtPwKAYmas6xeDHydNqbSI-RufT759r3sEOsEqAwVpNnVLIIX1Ib

The bell continues to ring but neither Auska or Charlotte are ready to stop fighting.  They brawl around ringside using whatever they can get their hands on,   Officials and referees eventually get them separated but it's clear they want more.

obiIZKeXDmovOnuhx3-5Wg36_BwO6tGj8d5asq0sEDcv8-S_ZJALG8le_gzwPGmk0oDgHPk0pkd7XVq0HO72Z94z79zGH9CVlWub7V5ed62EJx8pCpSiT7PvNnssXD10AF5Im5zyCtD9CEU3wXe8_iXf5L_YkLjNAr6LCd-3QEKWRMSacO3iFTA_StHZ47Eeo_Wwlx9-hIx63LIDHZiTlVjZVN2cS4s32S_Lp_aC5T2hOv57

A replay is shown of last week’s show where Roman Reigns set down the ultimatum.  If the Bloodline loses at Payback, Paul Heyman is out of a job.

jJREt8Gy1AIPEQi8hDYDpV26zpGnNie0acta-HRPPVEfEXW2sVM4yVJuvOTa5nRc6-f_67H8rvbnuytd

Backstage. Rey Mysterio is talking to a staffer when he stops and turns to face new United States Champion Logan Paul.

“Hey Rey, I’ve been meaning to ask you something.  How does it feel to know your son has already surpassed your career?”

Mysterio bites his tongue for a moment.  “Logan, your cheap shot aside, I want to congratulate you on becoming United States champion, but you need to know that title puts a bullseye on your back.”

“You don’t have any advice I need.  I’m already the greatest US champ in history.  Better than John Cena….better than Booker T….way better than Eddie Guererro.”

Now Mysterio is hot. “Well, here’s some advice anyways.  Watch the right.”

“What?”

Mysterio decks Paul with a right hand and knocks the champion on his back.

Mysterio points down at Paul who’s staring up at him wide eyed.

“Tomorrow night, I will bring that title to the LWO.  Viva la Raza!”

Mysterio walks off as Paul holds his jaw.

mxlYjIhHNoBHp85u7pX4Ba7p3r2k6kT53XUkfCyf4TecY9AUR1bnjINy5nmOkcWWLAdR-jKExRmPA_kWdGIK1ckNOPmmSyRksrjt0897k8MCPk501u9wQkJU

SHELTON BENJAMIN VS GRAYSON WALLER

*Shelton shows he’s still got it and gives the younger man all he can handle and more but it doesn’t last.

*Waller takes advantage of his first opportunity and never looks back, finally putting Benjamin down for a three count with a front headlock faceplant Cole refers to as the Down Under.

RESULT: GRAYSON WALLER WINS BY PINFALL

U-az7pcSVBuJi0xsnZ6vVzpf5Ety1cK8LMBt8jYP3DiOyL1SwSOkMQsIRTQxADLHdYgg9JDoKnYufeIH

A video labeled “Earlier Today” is shown where Bianca Belair gets out of her car but as she gets her bag out of her trunk, Bayley approaches her.

“Hey, Bianca, guess what.”

Bianca sighs, not in the mood for games.  “What, Bayley?”

“I still hate your guts!”  Bayley grabs Bianca by the head and slams it into the trunk lid.  Belair is stunned and drops to a knee, opening herself to another attack when Bayley kicks her in the head, hitting the car again.”

Bayley stands over a fallen Bianca and cackles.  “See you tonight, loser!”

jGkkT5f99yiWeTza1wLSg3VXsBrC5PeNoiBvVGmFZv2CuxRGWwzbs_NpGr29HheRat8Iu7AWd5z2fjj6FY1jRHF-24CE9YMh66PxO41lHjD3M6gMY8JAwNM0

“My guests at this time….Pretty Deadly.  Gentlemen, last week you lost….”

Prince shakes his head.  “That’s where you’re wrong Kayla.  We didn’t lose.  We were cheated.”

“How did they cheat?”

“You saw it the same as everyone else!” Wilson pipes in.

“That’s right Kit but we want a rematch and we want it next week.  No more games, and we’ll send these so-called Rough Riders out to pasture.”

Pretty Deadly walk off, thinking that last remark was pretty funny.

fH_-TUkewB2va4TkM7omjEC4E5XIItgfZut-Vy444TecY9AUR1bnjINy5nmOkcWWLAdR-jKExRmPA_kWR-Vigjti5nugqTsN26aC9V7VDPyyA6duU4DwDVlW

TAMINA VS ZELINA VEGA

*Tamina starts off throwing Zelina around the ring.  It looks like this will be a quick match as Vega can barely offer resistance.

*Tamina plants Vega with a bodyslam and turns to go to the corner for the Superfly Splash but she stops.  Looking to the crowd, feeling so happy to be dominating she turns back to Vega to deliver a second bodyslam.

*As she bends down to pick up Zelina, Tamina gets pulled into a small package and she can’t kick out.

RESULT: ZELINA VEGA WINS BY PINFALL 

rp6ZF4kpPJgskAugEIWYMjs4G1gRmN3EcxxT61i0

CSDmFuw1jU0alla6dJhItJNRDXZB69SB03iFhOgxWqTQGJYMPLVFcs6KOZaKddMG9xY00PGr561TY5oCw556N4Ng5hYFynK0_-NKE1FkaivFzKGlgwX_JyoJ

Ilja Draguov is backstage when the Brawling Brutes approach but they don’t attack him, instead Butch steps forward.

“I am serving official notice to you Dragunov.  Tomorrow night at Payback, I will restore the honor of the Brawling Brutes when I put you in your place, flat on the mat.”

Dragunov steps up to meet Butch face to face.

“So why don’t we make it interesting for you and me and the entire WWE Universe?  Of the three of you, you’re the one I’ve wanted in the ring the most but I don’t think just once, win or lose, will suffice.  I suggest that tomorrow night is merely the first battle in a long, bloody, and painful war.  I suggest that tomorrow night is just the first round in a series of matches that will define our careers.  Five matches, three wins, and your brutes stay out of it.  Man to man.”

Butch grinds his fist into his cheek as a smile forms.  “You’re on.”

The Brutes walk away leaving Dragunov stoic.

fH_-TUkewB2va4TkM7omjEC4E5XIItgfZut-Vy44Ar6LCd-3QEKWRMSacO3iFTA_StHZ47Eeo_Wwlx9-

Tamina is backstage and she’s distraught after her loss tonight.  Naomi walks up and puts an arm around her.  

“Sis, I've been there, I know what’s in your heart.  But you know what you have that none of these other women have?  Family.  You have family here.  Come on, let’s go talk.”

Tamina nods slightly, wiping her eye and leaves with Naomi.

03bUwerwpIfIe5LBaYLtaFQSxduCNlLcNA702rh-4TecY9AUR1bnjINy5nmOkcWWLAdR-jKExRmPA_kWLquro_2Pob6Irgz24d9INuag6amPhgrKrymjVbVZ

AUSTIN THEORY VS JOAQUIN WILDE

*As if competition with his Brand team mate, Theory shows why he is a former US Champion.

*Theory attacks Wilde before the bell rings and never looks back as he keeps the advantage.

*With a wide smirk, Theory nails A-Town Down for the win.

RESULT: AUSTIN THEORY WINS BY PINFALL

Jeolu-oV8ou9zMfOAaMYRi3svaoKPIH5l7A60V4kK4z6gCsG6ByOCklyrNdKnRoaOtHBumk1yZ73WcsB

Scarlett is at her table again, drawing her tarot cards while Kross looms behind her.

“AJ, I thought you could take a hint.  At Summerslam I proved the cards right, I proved your fate when I hanged you.  But maybe you’re not as smart as I gave you credit for.  You stuck your nose in our business again to save your girl.  Well all you did was delay the inevitable.  Tomorrow night at Payback, it’s the two of you versus the two of us.  And when the final bell rings, both of you will receive what you’ve had coming for a long time.”

Scarlett flips a card and holds it up with a deliciously evil smile.

wZgFxeYOy75K3JH42dyq0vHWFztpaRUaBbk7waD8

3DiOyL1SwSOkMQsIRTQxADLHdYgg9JDoKnYufeIH4TecY9AUR1bnjINy5nmOkcWWLAdR-jKExRmPA_kWU-az7pcSVBuJi0xsnZ6vVzpf5Ety1cK8LMBt8jYP

BAYLEY VS BIANCA BELAIR

*Bayley is very cocky to begin the match but Bianca, who’s still showing signs of the earlier attack, is in no mood for her.

*Bayley runs into a series of military press slams before taking a powder to the outside.

*Bianca follows and the two brawl before Bayley slings Bianca into the post with her braid.

*Bayley rolls Bianca back into the ring but she kicks out of the pin.  Bayley comes off the second rope with an elbow drop but gets another two count.  

*Bianca feeds off the crowd who are urging her to her feet.  Bayley pounds her with forearms in the back but Belair feels it less and less.  She begins fighting back and hits a series of power moves, wearing Bayley out, before Bianca whips her into the ring and buries a right hand into her guy.  Bayley doubles over and Bianca picks her up and hits the KOD for the win.

RESULT:  BIANCA BELAIR WINS BY PINFALL

CEmSWZgJssrj6bJe9l-ZDFeIzBgyg2D2EY0SOmdLSnRrTMk4eout7Zro_G5Ad0IsW22sXhDhpsR0N3Ww

Cole and Barrett run down Smackdown’s big matches for tomorrow’s Payback PLE.

0AhGN8w-21b12lR4Qm-mVZBltDHIhsAe8arT7t8t

fggKDJrBgglq1AUlE9smF8QKvtiddKdlP_mHdU04

AHS9l9hmAf-oNYTl64z_xAy98wCX8kyx80aFtWj6

xIg0BMUZ4O2CnZA6eYt4DwmFgcIO0uL7wS-kH5QI

EDcv8-S_ZJALG8le_gzwPGmk0oDgHPk0pkd7XVq0HO72Z94z79zGH9CVlWub7V5ed62EJx8pCpSiT7PvNnssXD10AF5Im5zyCtD9CEU3wXe8_iXf5L_YkLjN

GQbkF8KaXGwh0NS-IYuWgND0_FaRtMFwBJ6Uib0OQ6Q1ksUWyg_M7hyB2OzCOw_8ya7Q9lOJ33tzsUqYX-LyYBXAolIgnrKuXKB3LkWhu_F-khHA8fg84Aj8

We cut to the back where the six men who will meet tomorrow night are in the midst of an all-out brawl and it’s the Bloodline who’s getting the worst of it.

obiIZKeXDmovOnuhx3-5Wg36_BwO6tGj8d5asq0shIx63LIDHZiTlVjZVN2cS4s32S_Lp_aC5T2hOv57

In the Bloodline Lounge, Roman Reigns watches the attack on the monitor. He slowly looks to Paul Heyman, whose eyes are locked on the floor.  Reigns looks back to the TV, before clicking it off as the show ends.

SEPTEMBER WEEK 1

PPG PAINTS ARENA

PITTSBURGH, PA

ZV-yk4KVqi7Icfg22gLMIhWAebUcGIn_wx-sO_nf2p-3jXCs8v5dOKIypdEGBVi07NDV65RaBMBXrOUF

m-gSLQXc1hf5LKGl5RXpOqmw0fk1V90RyqX9Q_zyvO7N0yf_xYHMqNqGEBzmua32JJPWMiRmXD74vySa

Vic Joseph and Corey Graves of Raw welcome us to WWE Payback and we are live from the hometown of one Corey Graves. Corey says that he could not think of a better homecoming than calling Raw’s marquee matches for tonight’s Premium Live Event.

And we kick off the night hot…it is time for the World Heavyweight Championship. Joseph & Graves take us through Finn Balor winning the World Heavyweight Championship last month at SummerSlam, his successful defense against Seth “Freakin” Rollins and then Eric Bischoff naming John Cena as the challenger.

Will John Cena become the man for a record 17th time? Or will Finn Balor continue his reign atop Raw? We’re about to find out right now.

BlDGL8aWaoU_OsulUPOLIu2ZM3EHDjq4wQgmaG3t

83zZMOZkb5kOYdIZeZiEzYOk0Xhzj6whe1SKqmCB

*Cena feels history is on his side and begins the match dominating Balor as he has so many opponents over the years.

*The champion rebounds and takes control of the match with unrelenting offense but he can’t put Cena down for the three count.

*Balor goes for Coup de Grace but Cena rolls out of the way and when Balot approaches, Cena scoops him up and delivers an Attitude Adjustment.  Balor kicks out a shade before three.

uiO0yx_1TdgW5FkLRPNT-XSly5XqEOSvUUe19D2P

*Cena is motioning to give him another when Dominik Mysterio comes down to ringside and distracts Cena and the referee.  

nqK1hwWtzTFuIUrRD4urLYEGptSP82TMh_mwJQQ1

*From behind the time keeper, Damian Priest comes to ringside and takes a chain from around his neck, putting it in Balor’s hand.  When Cena turns back to the champion, Balor nails him with the chain before going to the top and hitting Coup de Grace for the win.

RESULT:  FINN BALOR WINS BY PINFALL TO RETAIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Og9NO7B4HOwIsMXOp5BCXuE2Y1XfUTld4ubeC8lFnqK1hwWtzTFuIUrRD4urLYEGptSP82TMh_mwJQQ1uiO0yx_1TdgW5FkLRPNT-XSly5XqEOSvUUe19D2P

After the match, Balor, Priest, and Mysterio leave the ring quickly while John Cena is shocked. Balor acts like he just won the biggest match of his life..because he just did. Finn Balor is still the Heavyweight Champion of the World and Ric Flair’s record remains safe!

fF82ga1PdhaQKrZFJs6AY70of5GbwGxYg1p08Ysa

Paul Heyman is backstage, pacing in front of the Bloodline Lounge.  He approaches it several times, but always stops, rethinking the decision.  He looks nervous and continues to pace.

8ldxDKfmhn8cu4dwMNzEVlqSZrvSbF0AccAvhQCe

*A fantastic back and forth match as these two go move for move with plenty of stiff strikes and suplexes.

*Dragunov gains an advantage and gets a close pinfall off a fall away slam from the second rope.  

*Dragunov sets up for Torpedo Moscow, but Butch dodges it and Ilja crashes into the corner.  Butch jumps on him delivering almost a dozen forearms to the back of his head.  Butch picks him up to his knees and hits several knees to the face before locking him into a fisherman suplex.

Kickout!

*Butch can’t believe it and argues with the ref for a moment. He goes to deliver the suplex again when Dragunov pulls him into a small package but Butch goes with the momentum and rolls over Ilja for the three count.

RESULT:  BUTCH WINS BY PINFALL

4cughc05UX3FAJf8jKa1yqBoWd4NlT5Vt3IJjmdc96KQKQxtXksrEXmQL05nhHAnwHTTHVYHfRSp1pNFW8Of4Dx61Cn5UW8KY9mZOOTYwPOmQY3kRJzIUOyr

juYo0YejY9AlyKMzbm5Np09ovwTXrbxHaxAd-QoU

Sheamus and Holland come down and the Brawling Brutes unite on the outside of the ring and are in full celebration mode as Dragunov watches them from inside the ring, furious at himself for the mistake that cost him the match.

ZV-yk4KVqi7Icfg22gLMIhWAebUcGIn_wx-sO_nf2p-3jXCs8v5dOKIypdEGBVi07NDV65RaBMBXrOUF

EAiGBkQAMSmWwQv2m11Q2SePiDQFINksi7SUTVOzlLG7C76et0C8RS6q30jW2_28URXt9WAbZp3Z-lX2Gz2T0gC5Gnn5luOXRNcyTHQNKVOsCpCxfgSe01MraAO1wsqUZHnOhv_5gw1oRLJLTilg-fHEHhHysJiS

Announcers put over if this could be Chance/Carter’s moment tonight? And highlight video of the issues between Rousey & Baszler as well as the huge opportunity that lies before the challengers play. It is time for the Women’s Tag Team Title match here at Payback!

lm4EBZ-njzwSwoJuB01Ji2I3fwx3rdYQHa5m6rYe

*The challengers start off hot and it doesn’t help that Rousey and Baszler don’t seem to be on the same page.

*Chance gets a close two count on Shayna before Rousey comes in without a tag and judo throws Chance into the corner like a rag doll.  She makes the tag while being admonished by the referee.

*Rousey zeroes in, even giving a snarky comment to her partner about this is how you do it.  She sends Carter off the apron with a running knee and hooks in the arm lock on Chance for the submission.

RESULT:  RONDA ROUSEY & SHAYNA BASZLER WIN BY SUBMISSION TO RETAIN THE WWE WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

tz9VgOQuUvRQy-4wNL3vQ1MeWK0KJxGOJ90JghNmRfV0bj-zcR3G3i-6lFvYJleVpaacn2Zk5mhHf4if

In the back, The Man Becky Lynch is interviewed by Byron Saxton. Byron asks Becky what the status of her injured arm is and Becky downplays it. Becky says that there is NOTHING that Rhea Ripley could do to keep Becky from this match or from becoming the Women’s World Champion.

Pittsburgh, The Man has come around and she’s going to kick Mami’s ass and become the champ!

fF82ga1PdhaQKrZFJs6AY70of5GbwGxYg1p08Ysa

S-GRfDfv4Cw57EUzATgU4-RIB0hNT1uweeSSY_Qmdzw7PFwSL_17muBq7NaopMN4tibrsMazA5Xt9z3thyaKuSNQ5WA1wn6hvG3NJbnTBnCEXtctDVoDQZAB

Paul Heyman is still standing outside the Lounge when the Usos and Solo Sikoa exit. 

“Gentlemen!  Is the Tribal Chief busy in there?”

Jey lands a hand on Heyman’s shoulder.  “Wiseman, I don’t know if I’d go in there.  He’s pretty upset still.”

“But…but we’re good right?”

The trio exchange glances and walk off, leaving Heyman standing there looking even more worried.

m0IdaHhNUDXtEpMmWFI1Hq7HF4AxvoSndpLBeKTxI8DBBCLYfZ48Q_TTvcxzGxK4be5HhDhBK1Yz3DO-

Logan Paul makes his grand entrance with lasers and smoke, an entourage of beautiful girls and everything like a big time boxer’s entrance.  McAfee follows behind, holding up the US title.  

V4BQQN1nVzQpMhpcOZ4YQIxgqyaCj-BFebhpJT-Q

*Mysterio puts on a clinic early making Paul look silly and frustrating the US Champion to no end. Paul goes outside to converse with McAfee and Mysterio smashes their heads together to the crowd’s delight.

*Paul gets back in and takes over thanks to a kick deep in Mysterio’s gut.  He uses his size advantage to punish the Hall of Famer for several minutes, topped off by a Guererro-esque frog splash from the top but Rey kicks out!

*Paul shares a nod with McAfee and puts Mysterio in position for a 619 but when he plays to the crowd he begins arguing with the referee allowing McAfee to level Rey with a right hand that knocks him out cold.  Replays would show McAfee putting on a black glove that he pulled out of his pocket.  Paul pushes past the ref and makes a very cocky cover for the win.

RESULT:  LOGAN PAUL WINS BY PINFALL TO RETAIN THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

I8DBBCLYfZ48Q_TTvcxzGxK4be5HhDhBK1Yz3DO-

McAfee is jumping up and down on the outside, as if he himself won the match.  He’s too busy trash talking Rey who is still down on the mat to see…..

_3-T9fKttg8UB82CzHo5i2SUz4V-_9HuA7wHdGHT

LA Knight has come through the crowd and jumped the barrier.  He tackles McAfee from behind, raining down punches.  Officials rush to ringside and separate them, allowing McAfee and Paul to escape up the aisle.

mh68y28LvWsayQhXBIJ-aFvZAD46WrHsp2w4-txy6udQmCLxuhF3gUUCQkVa12e6WgB7299Mc_5v89ix

The hype video for Randy Orton vs Matt Riddle airs. It shows the long friendship between the two, Orton’s return and betrayal of Riddle at SummerSlam and the road that got us here….

The video suddenly ends as we go live into the backstage area and see Randy Orton wailing away on a downed Riddle with a chair. When officials try to break it up, Orton swings at a ref and they all back up.

Orton beats the hell out of Riddle and then drags him through Gorilla and we see them come out into the arena. Riddle tries to swing, but The Apex Predator side steps it and does an RKO on the floor in the aisle!

Randy drags a virtually unconscious Matt Riddle by the hair down the aisle and rolls him into the ring. Orton then gets in and orders the ref to start the match….there is no way that this match can happen, right?!? Riddle is nearly unconscious!

G0wi6gRsQuKxrl7lOjhBlJAkv4VoTd723UhSoc_g

*The ref refuses to ring the bell until Matt Riddle stands up with the help of the ropes and tells the official that he will fight. The ref checks to make sure and Riddle demands this fight. The ref rings the bell

*Riddle takes a step toward Orton who smiles evilly and then Riddle collapses to the mat

*Orton screams at Riddle to “be a man” and get up and as soon as Riddle tries to crawl to Orton, Randy goes to a corner and runs….Punt Kick!!!! Orton covers….1….2….3.

RESULT:  RANDY ORTON WINS BY PINFALL

AscBghEDWksziJ3RiqOc4n7erpUri0l08GLMTGPNmh68y28LvWsayQhXBIJ-aFvZAD46WrHsp2w4-txy6udQmCLxuhF3gUUCQkVa12e6WgB7299Mc_5v89ix

As soon as the bell rings, Eric Bischoff runs and leads a horde of officials and medical personnel who come rushing down to the ring. Immediately, a stretcher is brought out and officials order Orton to leave the ring while Randy laughs. Bischoff tells Orton that if he doesn’t leave, he will be fired….that gets through and The Viper finally goes to the back.

The medical personnel quickly get Matt Riddle on a backboard and stabilize him and get him onto the stretcher. Bischoff can be heard yelling “get him the hell out of here” and the medical personnel waste no time as they literally run down the aisle with The King of Bros on a stretcher.

The announcers tell us that they hope to have word later tonight and if not, definitely Monday on Raw as to the condition of Matt Riddle.

d5SHtKvVUeQBGEI-VZDIv6B32vPxPDoXIKcUW-gE_BPpZrhb9jRdlhn40kLJ34k7NTKjxeQWczQ8zWhut7YICyTqH86vz--MywCKDZu3HW4m3mUIPcvSWGnb

Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits are warming up in their locker room.  All three men look focused without a hint of clowning around.

GBt0XbVZSZYLkSPx1aHUz6AygSlPT9CTgQtV15CM

*Becky isn’t wearing the sling but the arm is Rhea’s targeted area and Lynch is essentially fighting one handed.  

*Ripley is unrelenting and Becky sells the pain but she won’t give up.

*Lynch begins putting together some offense with her good arm and it’s enough to stun the champion.  She even gets Rhea in the DisarmHer but with back arm she doesn’t have the leverage to really crank it in.

*Not satisfied with his role in distracting John Cena earlier, Dominik Mysterio climbs onto the apron and begins arguing with Becky, allowing Rhea to hit a forearm smash in the back of her head.  But the crowd begins to stir and then pops.

LHDKHkx0o6LDRVsWgcz-x4DgF6qfqP5rQCDxJJXa

*Trish Stratus runs down the aisle and yanks him off the apron.  He starts trash talking her but she knocks him down with a Chick Kick when he leans down to her.  Rhea’s eyes go wide seeing her man down and now she’s the one distracted.  Becky grabs Rhea from behind, turns her around and delivers a Becks-ploder suplex. Graves is beside himself asking how the hell did The Man do that with her arm?!?  Ripley lands right on her head and Becky covers….

1…

2…

3!!!!

RESULT:  BECKY LYNCH WINS BY PINFALL TO BECOME THE NEW WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION

B0_i77dUTkFsYYCCHcrFSxYJwbPLY31Li_wfFgDwC08N_wX-f2Zw2dGR7IqjkkYftkONqdsvMPwtY1vA

RfV0bj-zcR3G3i-6lFvYJleVpaacn2Zk5mhHf4ifyM9qkt8vWQQ5rlj_J-ZnEF241UeLm5rQkpduGwGl

Following the match, Dominik looks up and sees that Mami has lost while the ref hands Becky the Women’s World Title. Dom and Rhea go up the aisle with Rhea looking manic and screaming that this is not over. 

Trish looks up at Becky and nods in a sign of respect before walking up the aisle while Lynch celebrates. She kept her word: The Man has come around to Pittsburgh and she is walking out as the new Women’s Champion of this World!

jEJDcC-fcbNN6M6hTikARm8POKBaxdHiU8517gyE

*Michin gets the best of Scarlett to begin the match and the men quickly are tagged in where AJ gives it his all and shows he’s not afraid of Kross.

*Neither Kross nor Styles holds anything back and it’s clear AJ has a score to settle following the hanging at Summerslam. 

*When Kross backs Styles to the ring, Michin makes a blind tag.  Kross throws AJ out of the ring and turns as if he’s going to fight her.  Kross engages the referee telling him to get out of the ring which also distracts Michin.  When she turns around, Scarlett blows a red dust into her face, and delivers a snap mare following by a kick to the back of the head.  Scarlett makes the cover and gets the win.

RESULT:  KARRION KROSS AND SCARLETT WIN BY PINFALL

8KzcwL2HxxNhFyVhYI6MalETzXoUjNU1Lvb63vaXlA05tpL00ob4K8ioyLQraAqBr7u3o9yeGkB49ZQQ

Michin exits the ring to check on AJ but he shoves her away.  He pauses, looking nearly despondent before turning and walking away from her.

A video replay of Roman Reigns’ warning to Paul Heyman is shown.  If the Bloodline loses tonight, Heyman is out of a job!

8UuYSx_QlsHF40LaKWNVnimIWcFwR8XeIe_stuThfF82ga1PdhaQKrZFJs6AY70of5GbwGxYg1p08YsahyaKuSNQ5WA1wn6hvG3NJbnTBnCEXtctDVoDQZAB

S-GRfDfv4Cw57EUzATgU4-RIB0hNT1uweeSSY_Qmdzw7PFwSL_17muBq7NaopMN4tibrsMazA5Xt9z3tVChXzN9ctLMQ-SfyZI1xbNnSZ93VUaZbUNNCzoPO

AioyDnjVL1S2lN8aPnuykdKXAULRrQmPvX6N8z_6

*Withn the first five minutes all six men have been the legal man and as the match settles down it’s the Bloodline who is in control.  Heyman stands at ringside a bundle of nerves.

*They keep Ford in their corner and he’s subject to numerous double and triple teams.

*Finally he makes a tag to Dawkins who turns the tide and takes on both Usos at once.  He doesn’t see Solo attack him from behind though and for a moment it looks like the Bloodline will regain control when Ford and Lashley hit the ring and it’s a six man brawl.

*In the process of the brawl, Jimmy superkicks Dawkins while Jey does the same to Ford.  Lashley, in a rush to get to Solo accidentally crushes the referee between himself and Sikoa.

*Lashley is on fire and pays no attention to the downed official.  He clotheslines the Usos over the top  and when Solo charges he backdrops him right on top of his brothers.  Lashley goes to the outside to continue his onslaught.  Heyman watches in terror as Lashley decimates all three opponents.  But when he turns around….

8UuYSx_QlsHF40LaKWNVnimIWcFwR8XeIe_stuTh

Roman Reigns is charging Lashley and spears Lashley through the barrier wall into the time keeper’s area!  Heyman’s eyes are wide as he witnesses his Tribal Chief in action.

* Solo and the Usos get back in the ring and while the Street Profits put up a good fight three on two is not to their advantage and when Solo hits a Samoan Spike on Dawkins he earns the pinfall.

RESULT:  THE BLOODLINE WINS BY PINFALL

8UuYSx_QlsHF40LaKWNVnimIWcFwR8XeIe_stuThfF82ga1PdhaQKrZFJs6AY70of5GbwGxYg1p08YsahyaKuSNQ5WA1wn6hvG3NJbnTBnCEXtctDVoDQZABS-GRfDfv4Cw57EUzATgU4-RIB0hNT1uweeSSY_Qmdzw7PFwSL_17muBq7NaopMN4tibrsMazA5Xt9z3td5SHtKvVUeQBGEI-VZDIv6B32vPxPDoXIKcUW-gE_BPpZrhb9jRdlhn40kLJ34k7NTKjxeQWczQ8zWhut7YICyTqH86vz--MywCKDZu3HW4m3mUIPcvSWGnb

Heyman thanks Reigns over and over for saving the day.  Reigns simply nods and he looms over Lashley in particular.  As the show ends, the Bloodline stands over their fallen opponents holding their fingers in the air. 

Following Becky Lynch, Logan Paul, and Finn Balor fielding questions, Chief Content Officer Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque sat down to address the assembled media.

z7D58IJLNIPDr3DTgbj4qMHzTRUiLrt-Wfx5fsHf

“Okay, so, first and foremost I think tonight was a really good show, the Pittsburgh crowd as always was very into it and our performers really stepped it up. One injury coming out of tonight, we're pretty sure Ronda separated her shoulder in the tag title match, but she gutted through it as she always does.  We'll have her evaluated tomorrow.

Early estimates put this about 475,000 buys which equals about 1.2 million in revenue.  Was a sellout which we're pleased with and now it's onto television this week and Fastlane first week of October.

I do want to say I'm also very proud of the people who put Superstars together.  I think that will allow us to put a well-deserved spotlight on our Women's Division including NXT talents.

I’ll guess we'll open it up for questions.”

(48 HOURS FOR ANY OF YOU TO ASK US WHATEVER YOU WANT!)

• Like 1

image.png

Yes, specifically Elimination Chamber in February will be down under at Optus Stadium in Perth, Australia.  We're always looking to increase that footprint in overseas markets.  Our fans around the world are so great and the excitement when we do shows overseas is incredible.  I loved it when I was in the ring, and I know our current talent do too.

image.png

The #1 Contenders for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championhip to be Decided on Raw + Fallout from Payback!

For weeks, the Tag Team division on Raw has been heating up as DIY and The New Day each has staked a claim to being the #1 contenders for Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn's Unified WWE Tag Team Championship. Monday on Raw, the contenders will be decided when DIY and The New Day face off in the main event of Monday Night Raw to crown the challengers. Who will face the champs? Find out on Raw.

Saturday night at WWE Fastlane, World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor did what was thought to be impossible..walked out of Pittsburgh having defeated future WWE Hall of Famer, John Cena. But the feat was not without controversy as The Judgment Day played the difference maker. What is next for the Heavyweight Champion of the World and how will Cena react to being screwed at Payback? Find out on Raw. 

One person that was not screwed was The Man Becky Lynch. When the moment presented itself, WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus showed her true colors and proved that she can be trusted by Lynch when Trish prevented Dominik Mysterio from saving Mami during the Women's World Title match. The result? With an injured arm and a ton of grit, Becky Lynch overcame the odds to become the Women's World Champion! Monday on Raw, The Man is coming around and the Champ will be here. Don't miss Becky Lynch's first night on Raw as the Women's Champion of the World!

Finally, Randy Orton engaged in one of the most disgusting and heinous actions in WWE history when he brutally assaulted Matt Riddle moments before their match on Saturday at Payback. And once the bell sounded, Orton punted Riddle in the head to secure a pinfall. WWE.com has learned that the King of Bros will be on the shelf for an extended time and that his long term career could be in jeopardy. Monday on Raw, the Viper Randy Orton plans to be in the building. How can he show his face? And will the be reprecussions for his dastardly behavior? Find out Monday. 

We're jumping on the highway to Fastlane...

Don't miss Raw LIVE this Monday on USA. 

Edited by Kimberly

R0DFkw9qipihAX8VGjnip-9FaX5bhSBiPjKI1vtmowIphTMLTXdWtt3Zxme0U8eA_Q51uoTlE_6XqiHR

M7o48i4_z1e8zQt-2lwNHKhk2ynWxPCOhD5WBlXc502LG2nPQJthzxfxoDfyP8iqTIZEH_4BLCKg5tWd

Highlights from Payback are shown with a focus on Finn Balor retaining the World Heavyweight Championship against John Cena and Becky Lynch winning the Women’s World Championship from Rhea Ripley. Tonight, The Man comes around to Norfolk as the NEW Women's World Champion.

Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

SEPTEMBER WEEK 2

NORFOLK SCOPE

NORFOLK, VA

R0DFkw9qipihAX8VGjnip-9FaX5bhSBiPjKI1vtmubwrMCC3sP6BaQhKv1-Fe13v8DlQqr2I8hQMCA9Zm_E1VmK5xCFI9zmpPglrN_1fM2CT-Mwhiugg1QXnLRmjjiolr3ICYKjZosCdX4Df3PNsyGqYi9S8AAUn

The Judgment Day comes to the ring and Rhea Ripley has a very sour demeanor.  She is the first to speak.  She says that an imposter is walking around with HER belt but Mami will be taking care of that very very soon.  But there is reason to celebrate and that is Finn Balor ending the so-called return of……

owIphTMLTXdWtt3Zxme0U8eA_Q51uoTlE_6XqiHR

John Cena comes out and says everyone with two eyes, one eye, or who’s blind clearly knows that Balor was on his way to defeat, until Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio got involved.  So he’ll cut to the chase, he wants the rematch and he thinks the good people in Norfolk deserve to see it tonight!

The Judgment Day huddle, and a moment later Balor walks to the closest ropes and tells Cena that after a lot of careful thought, Finn has decided that Cena doesn’t deserve a thing.  He had his chance, now he can go back to Hollywood empty handed.

Cena says if his career shows anything, it’s that he’s a man of his word and Balor hasn’t seen the last of him.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

R0DFkw9qipihAX8VGjnip-9FaX5bhSBiPjKI1vtmubwrMCC3sP6BaQhKv1-Fe13v8DlQqr2I8hQMCA9Zm_E1VmK5xCFI9zmpPglrN_1fM2CT-Mwhiugg1QXnLRmjjiolr3ICYKjZosCdX4Df3PNsyGqYi9S8AAUn

owIphTMLTXdWtt3Zxme0U8eA_Q51uoTlE_6XqiHR

A replay is shown of what we saw just before the break.

rDc-cWIrxhvkEKIyohg5eg-ttVz4tAXR5A5PkRWi

2xYK9wzb4VmpPZkuAnRiC3xb2vruS16WAnSGzYH57OkZmzeC938TBz12GUzer6Zl85EzK5vT8bZB0TPwr1DfEXyYJHwn0bOazoH-olXGjmwq6ewlESqmnHt0MpFT3s0zEBZRAQqYYAktma4AnOYzGtm55XOxhiV8Goww8YTuwZMsRM1TUJY4J9f-vE0JKn36ls9p-dZE

RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ AND LIV MORGAN VS CHELSEA GREEN AND EMMA

*The RAW crowd is happy to see Liv back and while the heels try to keep her in their corner, Liv eventually fights back and makes a hot tag.  Raquel decimates both opponents.  She hits a Tejana Bomb on Chelsea before tagging Liv back in who hits ObLIVion for the win.

RESULT:  RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ AND LIV MORGAN WIN BY PINFALL

XMDxcVptmTrxRCAKDl6IW4NWeflAAdup20-RybyPWIKwKz9JI0Ubcyca1aZTQDCpqv5Wh60AGNl-bjcx

UeaH-bqz_89IDhqyXRUXX-iFoJ_4itf3TgJFUheHlQnKPwPSIZRLFMNP7XhRdjeYdHXxR6tnQsIAAyRxIITqsrKpwvbh4SWxggH2DSwrEsjFJO31fQXZ3I8f676w-zX81f57MlGZTLAOYPjfHl6W6-bf8AMGCW5l

The announcers discuss the recent history between DIY and the New Day and tell us that it will come to a head tonight in the main event when they go head to head and the winners will be the Number One Contenders.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

ubwrMCC3sP6BaQhKv1-Fe13v8DlQqr2I8hQMCA9Zr1DfEXyYJHwn0bOazoH-olXGjmwq6ewlESqmnHt09YXP6Ak2JvFfYgFC2T7wXyjcJ0ofJo5w2p4k0SZc8b0vdXOOagkq9Yt9ryn2fC7aaTFih_NJhbCRalaa1ClwcQr4LKb_ESENW2kyq4QnrSrJAQSY2Vdoedp9

DAMIAN PRIEST VS CHAD GABLE W/OTIS AND MAXINE DUPRI

*Priest doesn’t take Gable serious in the beginning but when Gable hits a german suplex, Priest stops taking him lightly.  

*Gable has his chances early on, but Priest stops him cold with a boot to the face and from that point, he manhandles Gable until hitting an Outside Edge for the win as Otis and Maxine’s cheers fail to help Gable kick out.

RESULT:  DAMIAN PRIEST WINS BY PINFALL

owIphTMLTXdWtt3Zxme0U8eA_Q51uoTlE_6XqiHRCZwYjLSn-z1Wjw9JPCexutKlQNLSv-kRWgC6SuBo

We go to Eric Bischoff’s office when John Cena enters.  He tells Bischoff he wants that rematch and Bischoff agrees that Cena deserves another shot because of the interference.  He tells Cena to give him a week to think about the situation and Cena agrees.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

soYcQCQmBmDsJjBIOWI-AM5irF0-wZYWTZowS9QQr1DfEXyYJHwn0bOazoH-olXGjmwq6ewlESqmnHt0m_E1VmK5xCFI9zmpPglrN_1fM2CT-Mwhiugg1QXn

RICOCHET VS DOMINIK MYSTERIO

*A good back and forth match with a lot of energy and fast paced action.

*Dominik hits three amigos and is very full of himself. He goes up to the top for a frog splash but Ricochet dropkicks the ropes and crotches Mysterio.  Ricochet takes a running start and jumps, getting Dom in a head scissors and hits a hurricanrana from the top for the win.

RESULT:  RICOCHET WINS BY PINFALL

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

4Hy2yMW26RtNI82A4WL1Liaa4Ikh9FopLGdjhoYM19_ZXYMBwsOLHI_CmNFfhmBAWaE7TxDcrhEc-v4f

We come back from the break and the Miz and Bronson Reed are already in the ring for MIZ TV.  The Miz runs down Drew McIntyre, referencing the jokes he made on The Bump. He tells us Bronson Reed is on a path of destruction so if you look at the Miz the wrong way, he’ll send this walking WMD to destroy you.  In fact…..

Drew McIntyre’s music hits and the Miz goes from showboat to chickenshit.  He orders Reed to intercept McIntyre in the aisle.  When the big man is out of the ring…..

7ShObx_1KNbsldNd_eCDhoajk72oDGzJDg9QtdKL

McIntyre slips into the ring behind Miz and when he turns around, McIntyre takes his head off with a Claymore.  Reed hurries back to the ring but McIntyre has bailed with a big smile.  The Scottish Warrior is back and he has revenge on his mind!

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

NoZNZlraWe0zkXXZQmJVpSqluT2H1SBse-1B8X5F

Cody Rhodes comes to the ring in his usual three piece suit.  He says at Payback he was disappointed by a lot of things but the biggest moment was what he saw between Randy Orton and Matt Riddle.  He directs us to the Tron where a quick replay is shown.

EDkkErwPQq38Y8E_aOh6-HV6sPrQnbmG5wCkgE8vy_nUw5_R6_hA7WK8Dxz5LAvMydcDYPWZZc4YVtZg

Cody says that Randy Orton has done some heinous things in his career but this may be the worst.  Everyone knows the history between Orton and Cody and he wants him to come out and talk man to man.  He doesn’t have to wait long.

EDkkErwPQq38Y8E_aOh6-HV6sPrQnbmG5wCkgE8v

Orton comes out and tells Cody there’s nothing to talk about.  He did what he always does and while Randy has no problem with Cody, he needs to remember his place. Cody wasn’t an equal to him in Legacy, he was an underling and if he intends to keep sticking his nose in Orton’s business, well, Randy can take care of him too.

Cody invites him into the ring, taking off his suit jacket.  Orton teases he’ll get in before backing off with a smile, wagging his finger as he goes back up the aisle, leaving Rhodes frustrated.

C-Ao8nSwnMcNyaq5ftH2pd39N-W2UwFKoXJMfeHurcTkbEXCtWtxxMwjK4b32a4lmAZPtgq2honFUQpY

Byron Saxton is backstage with the Intercontinental Champion Gunther.  When Byron brings up Shinsuke Nakamura, Gunther waves him off, saying Nakamura may have been something years ago but he’s a shell of what he once was.  He is no challenge for the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time.  Tonight, Ludwig will show that to the entire world!

U0i_ivqZXMlC_f99CCTf8QlBIyxrGbclVI6k1d3Fr1DfEXyYJHwn0bOazoH-olXGjmwq6ewlESqmnHt0JY5RBeAMZX3VBao_XX1HGY37cUjLXHAL8iVCfdNPrcTkbEXCtWtxxMwjK4b32a4lmAZPtgq2honFUQpY

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA VS LUDWIG KAISER W/GUNTHER

*Kaiser is constantly shown up by Nakamura who keeps taunting him and infuriating him.  Gunther at ringside tells him to focus. 

*Kaiser shows off his ring skills, almost getting a pinfall but he again grows cocky, opening the door to Shinsuke to stun him with a series of strong style strikes, knocking Kaiser loopy with a spinning heel kick, and then the Kinshasa.  

*He makes the cover while staring at a very displeased Guther.

RESULT:  SHINSUKE NAKAMURA WINS BY PINFALL

gxyEj4NPGuyJgEY4_5VnS3TIKfal1Ggyq8vxMdEi

A commercial for WW Superstars airs, promoting it's 2nd episode, available this Wednesday night at 8 pm est on Peacock.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH

UeaH-bqz_89IDhqyXRUXX-iFoJ_4itf3TgJFUheHlQnKPwPSIZRLFMNP7XhRdjeYdHXxR6tnQsIAAyRxr1DfEXyYJHwn0bOazoH-olXGjmwq6ewlESqmnHt0IITqsrKpwvbh4SWxggH2DSwrEsjFJO31fQXZ3I8f676w-zX81f57MlGZTLAOYPjfHl6W6-bf8AMGCW5l

DIY VS THE NEW DAY

*A great back and forth between two smooth teams.  We see a lot of quick tags but clean action.

*Following a few close falls, Gargano and Woods tumble to the outside after Woods hits a cross body block over the top rope.

__2zz1cnmztTYO2HfaXX4L7_QglvlZ-tZ9jOP3tFzOtoAz-30Y017JbTJ1wiZAd9Jo5aDQ01CQMH3_gVu3BQnMeEVcdcAW4hHqYvtxzIda1D89I_efm7bzJT

*Indus Sheer with Jinder Mahal run down to the ring and attack both Gargano and Woods.  The referee immediately calls for the bell but they’re not done and they quickly swamp Ciampa and Kingston as well.  Graves notes that it’s clear Indus Sheer is staking their claim to be the Number One Contenders!

RESULT:  NO CONTEST (OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE)

M7o48i4_z1e8zQt-2lwNHKhk2ynWxPCOhD5WBlXc

The Man is walking backstage with the Women’s World Championship over her shoulder.  When Raw comes back from this final time out, we will close the show with the NEW Women's World Champion! Raw will be right back after this. 

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

M7o48i4_z1e8zQt-2lwNHKhk2ynWxPCOhD5WBlXc

Becky Lynch comes down to the ring and declares a new era for RAW.  After a long period of darkness there is finally light at the end of the tunnel and that light is the Man!  A moment later she’s interrupted by Rhea who has walked out from the back with a mic.

502LG2nPQJthzxfxoDfyP8iqTIZEH_4BLCKg5tWd

Rhea tells Becky that she will invoke her rematch in good time but she wants to draw out Becky’s suffering and to settle some scores first.  That will begin this Wednesday night on Superstars when she will face Becky’s new best friend Trish Stratus in a steel cage.  She hopes Becky will watch from home because she sure as hell won’t be there in person.  That’s because Rhea has already talked to Sonya DeVille and Becky is banned from the building that night.  If she thinks of showing up she’ll be stripped of that title.  Rhea smirks and waves goodbye as she walks out and the show ends with a pissed off Lynch screaming for her to come and fight.

Good night from Norfolk!

• Like 1

ZJ26yNY24e4r-qU7y_HiogTD8LVBwtshq1iNHOa5

SEPTEMBER WEEK 2

BOJANGLES COLISEUM

CHARLOTTE, NC

6UKQ8LuEsnJWCrKfwUSrUI9HfLPcnJSyJLUo5ttx

_jmqoyf-uF30o6OpoT5nYEeFfLiz1LKJ23F3DgQeH_0LEosJHYOrxgWOd380fSYuThVPiZyyeVtOtZ-n

The show begins with Superstars General Manager Sonya Deville in the ring on crutches with the Women’s Tag Team Champions Ronda Rousey, in an arm sling, and Shayna Baszler.  Sonya says that they are without a doubt the most dominant women’s tag team in history…but…the elephant in the ring is that Ronda is obviously injured and the prognosis for return is indefinite.  That means, she has to make a hard decision.  Both Ronda and Shayna know she respects them for everything they’ve done in WWE and MMA.

Ronda cuts her off and says Sonya is right, they are the most dominant team ever and frankly that’s because the competition in WWE sucks.  There are no threats, there are no real challengers.  So after they talked it over, she and Shayna have made a hard decision of their own.  As of this moment, the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship….are retired!

Sonya looks surprised but she’s not about to argue with them.  She simply thanks them for their time as Ronda and Shayna leave the ring with their belts for the last time.

umV2Pv3WoOz-yZ-cyY2VOnAjeLazuSBsn_PJCfDy

ndS3Zbo9Pr8D4Ph-51YLn-eLEJBSr8-A8EPIOXey0_zOv80lUas-E9PG1EWXCXubHcdX-4Jcqwgxupxu

6UKQ8LuEsnJWCrKfwUSrUI9HfLPcnJSyJLUo5ttx_jmqoyf-uF30o6OpoT5nYEeFfLiz1LKJ23F3DgQeH_0LEosJHYOrxgWOd380fSYuThVPiZyyeVtOtZ-n

Michael Cole questions the legality of what Rousey and Baszler just did, in announcing their titles are retired.  Corey Graves suggests he go tell them they can’t, which gets Cole to say he now supports it..

They go onto hype tonight’s huge main event.  Rhea Ripley and Hall of Famer Trish Stratus in a steel cage.  Graves points out that if Becky Lynch shows her face, she’ll lose the Women’s World Championship.  Trish is on her own and the Eradicator wants her pound of flesh!

Bg2CJxh-vbaKGQ9SUdWzCKsR23DlJT83rYNk56qyYnrFX9YWxZtGa4t6C6nMy1fbpCsMF-bz_QtRCPRSqNoxKwZAYtPIn1HaiNrJ4qQgc1OnKSADEGpxWEsp

LACEY EVANS VS THEA HAIL

*Hail has a bright future ahead of her but Lacey’s mean streak won’t be overcome tonight. She grinds Hail down, punishing her and eventually locks in the Cobra Clutch which brings a quick tap out.

RESULT:  LACEY EVANS WINS BY SUBMISSION

Bg2CJxh-vbaKGQ9SUdWzCKsR23DlJT83rYNk56qy

Evans gets a mic and talks about how the youth of America, like the little girl she just defeated is weak and lazy.  And where do they get that from?  ‘All the people sneaking into our great county.’ She continues to rant about immigration until….

V8-c5tfuzpVNWRDym0cPxd-F0kNwv8ikcrhW2etd

Zelina Vega runs down to the ring and when Lacey turns around, Zelina hits a Thesz Press and begins raining down right hands.  Lacey quickly dislodges herself and rolls out of the ring, promising revenge..as she backs up and Zelina isn’t going anywhere.

veQ2wbMnwqNhM0SkqVg6GdqW6Q181wIutK4WfZzeYnrFX9YWxZtGa4t6C6nMy1fbpCsMF-bz_QtRCPRSDTkg30-_aDZ4g6SpT2K7doQ-z2JlRFunSUyYkSuA

NATALYA VS CORA JADE

*Natalya controls the match using her veteran skills until Jade “accidentally” pokes her eye.  From there we see an aggressive Jade target Natalya’s neck, at one point bashing her head and neck backwards into the turnbuckle.  Jade ends the match and scores an upset with a Jaded DDT.

RESULT:  CORA JADE WINS BY PINFALL

STEEL CAGE MATCH

O_hrNEAAQ3U7dqw0lR_-lV1clIBrJhyWCy6XEuZbYnrFX9YWxZtGa4t6C6nMy1fbpCsMF-bz_QtRCPRSPaaDeWNpLs1NQg00evT2A82A3Ed3gvkftmtiP-Ls

RHEA RIPLEY VS TRISH STRATUS

*Rhea reminds Trish that Becky can’t protect her now and lives up to her name of the Eradicator.  Trish fights back as best she can but Rhea is just overwhelming.

*Trish has a small opening to escape when Ripley is run into the cage, then the other side, then the original side.  Ripley hits the mat and Trish begins to climb but just as she gets to the top, Rhea is up and quickly meets her.  They exchange punches but Rhea bangs Trish’s head off the cage causing the HOF’er to fall and Rhea hits an elbow drop off the ropes.

*Rhea is headed out of the cage with a big smile but as she begins to lean through the frame…..

_1IXCng90DaJiu1P-qLKgpF_s5gtwIcYrbwi4L3K

Lita is here!  She jumps the barrier and runs to meet Ripley, slamming the door in her face.  Rhea is stunned and staggers back into the ring, barely able to keep her feet.  When she turns around, Trish connects with a Chick Kick and makes the cover.

3!

RESULT: TRISH STRATUS WINS BY PINFALL 

PaaDeWNpLs1NQg00evT2A82A3Ed3gvkftmtiP-Ls_1IXCng90DaJiu1P-qLKgpF_s5gtwIcYrbwi4L3K

O_hrNEAAQ3U7dqw0lR_-lV1clIBrJhyWCy6XEuZb

Trish escapes through the door and hugs Lita.  They’re in full celebration mode as Rhea begins to recover and see what’s going on.  She seethes as the Hall of Famers have outsmarted her.  Graves closes the show reminding us that this is just going to make Mami mad.

• Like 1

image.png

Live from Boston’s TD Garden, Smackdown comes at us this week with a very angry Queen.  Last week Charlotte Flair answered Asuka’s open challenge and did not have to cash in her Money in the Bank briefcase for the opportunity, but the match turned into a brawl and Charlotte left empty handed.  This week, Charlotte has promised to call out Asuka but what will the Empress of Darkness’ answer be?

Payback saw Roman Reigns ensure that the Bloodline won their six man tag match versus Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits and he also secured Paul Heyman’s job following his ultimatum. With that behind them, what is the next course set by the Tribal Chief?

Also in Action:

Pretty Deadly vs The Rough Riders

Gigi Dolin vs Cora Jade

Cruz del Toro vs Grayson Waller

Don’t miss all the action LIVE this Friday night* on FOX!

*Show likely to drop tonight (Sunday)

TBlsY9-EqQGWdg0j63YsWMPJBzmkjMltBT5zoy2rjYnRXEC1CC9uxYri1hIdXoIEZkuNBAmnXAIrb22HXyQ0xW3Mp2qXPkWUNj5lqzyJeahnvs8LBZ1v3kNz

Mz1mK6xRd66z20G42SJaKZmAlWHUp4B8i-AbI0dmChSYWDqrXkPB9v1yNk7NumhVC3BJxnlupICc_naYo5FmddJ8bqOgy4L8aoup5KkpJja5yn4ZlkUFKcIp

P-XM4IV_XNNi9W81pvV1hNC3ZdLK79d06evSXiY9

Highlights are shown from the 6 Man Tag at Payback which saw Roman Reigns get involved and help his cousins win…and save Paul Heyman’s job.

SEPTEMBER WEEK 2

TD GARDEN

BOSTON, MA

AM0LHB1vkhr2zq8wJKAucRKsRXKgk_NlcbtKgLAQ

LA Knight comes down to the ring.

“Lemme talk to ya!”

When the crowd dies down he walks over, and takes a seat on the top turnbuckle.

“Tonight I have two big announcements.  First, the suspension is lifted!  (More cheers).  That means it’s time to settle some business like only LA Knight can. So Brand…McAfee, Waller, Paul, Theory, one of you, all of you, I don’t much give a damn.  Come down here and let’s just do this the fun way and the fun way is me kicking all your asses, YEAH!”

He waits but the Brand does not come out.

“Okay, so I guess that’s gonna lead me to announcement number two because I kinda had a feeling you wouldn’t have the balls to come out.  You think you’re just gonna walk away from me?  You think you’re just gonna move on?  It don’t work that way. YEAH!.  I am going to make your lives a living hell until I get what I want.  How long that lasts is up to you but either way it don’t make a difference because we all know who’s game it is, right?

(Crowd chants “L..A….Knight….”)

“Yeah!”

W6r5iCWeNOdEH_-UyN9jtwtZV3hZS4kwMNH5RZo2

P-XM4IV_XNNi9W81pvV1hNC3ZdLK79d06evSXiY9dkAtK6zNGIOwamO8Z5HwCI2vkOx8Y7m54DROj0JSTBlsY9-EqQGWdg0j63YsWMPJBzmkjMltBT5zoy2r\

jYnRXEC1CC9uxYri1hIdXoIEZkuNBAmnXAIrb22HXyQ0xW3Mp2qXPkWUNj5lqzyJeahnvs8LBZ1v3kNzDr5RINTIF61_uftyM_2gEXAET42_fsIP6MxSGWUz

In the Bloodline’s Lounge, we find the entire group and Paul Heyman is front and center, standing next to Roman Reigns.  Reigns addresses his family.

“We are strong and we are united, but we’re not feared.  People disrespect us.  They disrespect our family’s history.  They think they can step up? Time to send a message.  I don’t care who, I don’t care how.  Make it happen.”

Solo and the Usos walk out on their mission but Naomi approaches Roman.

“Tribal Chief, can I have a moment?”

“Of course.”

SWI7YUu3QFolOZ-WD0vjCz4PZeNzQqFHCjXrL0Sc2Z-_3yV57bamgWxF-oLtQn9qFHXKcZX8UgU7ApDhmjyhg0045nXFNSIjqZjPFVLYuqrkxz6mQDJNqI8gOr4q2NR85nyKzf513wO4FOHq1qy3709YAKwJW-KU3pMLn4NQsDnwP7Od61rjvfBpUAy4mdSDGMbkxbDc

PRETTY DEADLY VS THE ROUGH RIDERS

*In a blink and you miss it moment, Pretty Deadly are too busy preening to the crowd, not paying attention that the bell has rung and they turn around into matching super kicks.  Storm and Grimes make double covers and get an ultra quick victory.

RESULT:  THE ROUGH RIDERS WIN BY PINFALL

SWI7YUu3QFolOZ-WD0vjCz4PZeNzQqFHCjXrL0Sc2Z-_3yV57bamgWxF-oLtQn9qFHXKcZX8UgU7ApDh

Or4q2NR85nyKzf513wO4FOHq1qy3709YAKwJW-KU3pMLn4NQsDnwP7Od61rjvfBpUAy4mdSDGMbkxbDc

Pretty Deadly can’t believe it’s happened again!  As the Rough Riders celebrate Prince and Wilson claim they weren’t ready but the referee says his decision is final.

0mJmMVvSHgKXaxkQh8ZrHdtwWccjlTrVL6JU57TzXnDFqF_Ucz4MeSh-2ES-wWu9EkroAlp0svtWsQwH

We go to a vignette with Karrion Kross and Scarlett.  She’s dealing her Tarot cards.

“Death will come for the Emperor….but Strength stands in the way.”

Pwrp7NxNqH_jozRO17cRBsC7Si1f-MWXxrYqadQNrOihx9T0mW24n-ktZO2jFaaCPKoJsKTG5Jquwxe29YZsr8H-_hCo_296Ny7WPRAxEiNqb6wV--USqA2v

She looks up at Kross.  “You know what you have to do.”

He nods with a smile.

EWbMhBlklm3D98FnnkV5fup-ZCHZSalkOGXnQOQCmjyhg0045nXFNSIjqZjPFVLYuqrkxz6mQDJNqI8gmxBG7dL7FQXY5BghcNHhVw7W2uB103YqylBOLZhn

GIGI DOLIN VS CORA JADE

*A passable match between these two young ladies.  Dolin grows frustrated with herself as she tries in vain to lay a glove on Jade. 

*Jade taunts her into making mistakes before she ends it with a Jaded DDT.

RESULT:  CORA JADE WINS BY PINFALL

JmVgJTY6U3j-b-lrLT6y7GG8pABgRd1IjyfpM_WA7OVNAdughnKEeO4BF8kNo4kfjmFVLLQ0mulCS5jV

We’re shown video highlights from a recent WWE Live Event in Sarasota, Florida. It focuses it on the second match between Butch and Ilja Dragunov.  Dragunov missing a diving headbutt from the top rope and Butch hits a sitdown powerbomb for the win putting him up 2-0 in their series.

Tf_U1z7c51pRQRCrzHk4qDGeK3ZbGnC82cIonkvRmjyhg0045nXFNSIjqZjPFVLYuqrkxz6mQDJNqI8gJYsgXwUnNJ6757Vv9f0uZOTTkj-euxK4xNkgDvG2

IKEMAN JIRO VS SHEAMUS

*It’s FIGHT NIGHT!!! and the fight lasts about 90 seconds.  Sheamus dominates this squash ending it with Brogue Kick.

RESULT:  SHEAMUS WINS BY PINFALL

XKXYe97CkRfU_8lao7WvaHSruh64MXj250IjIv0D

Charlotte Flair comes down to the ring.

“Asuka, last week I answered the challenge and from the moment the bell rang you knew you were in trouble.  I could see it in your eyes.  So what did you do?  You made sure you got out with your title. That’s not good enough.  It’s not good enough for the WWE Universe and it sure as hell isn’t good enough for me.  So come on down here, bring your little garter snake, and let’s do this again!”

Charlotte doesn’t have to wait long for a response but it’s not who she wants to see.

-ApPOnBSAz6ZCIwZDwb5h3sBcndu8tuzOyyCZ5dx

“Charlotte…Queeny…please, girl, give it up.”

Bianca gets in the ring and Charlotte doesn’t look pleased to see her.

“You got your chance.  You’ve gotten multiple chances.  I know you think you’re the only woman in this division but I’m here to remind you that others would like a shot at Asuka too.  So maybe you oughta just sit one of these out.”

“I don’t sit anything out.  And if I need to remind you of who I am, anytime anyplace.”

Before Bianca can answer…..

W6ZJTjIiiPGfmm5-2NukEHtzJmlSXvyWl9CF4HIYHqzx_NMgBZ_1C63LDkQp_GqOEEeBwnntYeC0Mhk-etnoydJ-VsF0QTjHrcwseThnb1Bnynwt9KgyyeUg

“Look at these two losers!”

Bayley screeches as she and the Unholy Alliance walk down to the ring.

“I want Asuka!  No, I want Asuka!  This is pathetic.  Charlotte you’re so stuck up you can’t see you’re the past and Bianca is so full of her EST that she can’t tell that she’s the weakEST…hahahahaa!”

They surround the ring and begin crawling up on the apron when…..

26pdRGZ9nOHdznnvqYLtFU98zAhOVJyD_JrWsL-m

Iyo Sky runs down to the ring and slides in and now it’s three on three.  Bayley, Dawn, and Fyre back off a bit.  Iyo takes the mic from Bianca.

“Where you go? You want to fight, let’s fight!”

The heels head back up the aisle but someone else comes out.

6QJm_1uueXMPLnremL_fAVI4SBCWG_465LdptxvU

“Iyo, with all due credit, that is one hell of an idea.  Tonight in the main event it will be Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair and Iyo Sky against Bayley and the Unholy Alliance.  And that, is official!”

Bayley and company instantly follow Pearce backstage arguing his decision.

Kb5jxQ12qRCnGCfN7KbKhK0iU7WXVleSZfV5auGnNwXs_NpkBMgXRYp-zXd-Q8CIXCEFq-Hc-Ecg0GYq

TBlsY9-EqQGWdg0j63YsWMPJBzmkjMltBT5zoy2rjYnRXEC1CC9uxYri1hIdXoIEZkuNBAmnXAIrb22HXyQ0xW3Mp2qXPkWUNj5lqzyJeahnvs8LBZ1v3kNz

Backstage we see Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin just hanging out when they’re suddenly swamped by the Bloodline.  They don’t stand a chance and are quickly left down and seemingly hurt.  

S0lo Sikoa and the Usos look down at what they’ve done, and nod to one another.

6iZ7DzAh25rfZLJZ-OTMVkDgsjTco8XFG32p9PLamjyhg0045nXFNSIjqZjPFVLYuqrkxz6mQDJNqI8gIpnsZl83-LFSlcyeA_URI-dXVK4qDFkaVtCNL8xblKzVdW4kZ3Y0_xK8NVK8p0GdNQKArWfIHvuXe5x1

CRUZ DEL TORO VS GRAYSON WALLER W/PAT MCAFEE

*Cruz is on fire to start the match, out maneuvering Waller at every turn.  McAfee gets on the apron but takes a dropkick to the floor.

*Waller uses this distraction to his a running knee into del Toro’s back and then takes over,  He hammers his opponent and when he backs off to jaw at the official, McAfee gets some cheap shots in.  Waller ends the match with a new finisher.  He picks del Toro and delivers an inverted DDT which Barrett calls this the Down Under.

RESULT:  GRAYSON WALLER WINS BY PINFALL

6QJm_1uueXMPLnremL_fAVI4SBCWG_465LdptxvUbod7z8LkgeGEUB5I4w4tum0LISpGze7c7pTF5pH_

Backstage we see Adam Pearce with one of the hottest free agents in WWE, Bron Breakker.

“Bron, here is Smackdown’s official offer.  We would love to have you on Friday nights.”

“Thank you, I’ll definitely look it over and I have to tell you, given the alternative, I think your offer is in pretty good shape.  I’ll make a decision soon.”

When Breakker walks away Pearce silently celebrates.

lKzVdW4kZ3Y0_xK8NVK8p0GdNQKArWfIHvuXe5x1IpnsZl83-LFSlcyeA_URI-dXVK4qDFkaVtCNL8xb

Following Grayson Waller’s win, he and Pat McAfee exit the building but stop short with their mouths open.  The camera pans and sees McAfee’s sports car vandalized.  The tires are slashed, the windows and mirror are busted….

and someone has spray painted “YEAH!” all over the car.

XKXYe97CkRfU_8lao7WvaHSruh64MXj250IjIv0D26pdRGZ9nOHdznnvqYLtFU98zAhOVJyD_JrWsL-m-ApPOnBSAz6ZCIwZDwb5h3sBcndu8tuzOyyCZ5dx

mjyhg0045nXFNSIjqZjPFVLYuqrkxz6mQDJNqI8g

W6ZJTjIiiPGfmm5-2NukEHtzJmlSXvyWl9CF4HIYHqzx_NMgBZ_1C63LDkQp_GqOEEeBwnntYeC0Mhk-etnoydJ-VsF0QTjHrcwseThnb1Bnynwt9KgyyeUg

CHARLOTTE FLAIR, IYO SKY, AND BIANCA BELAIR VS BAYLEY AND THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE

*The heels keep Iyo isolated but she ends up making a tag to Bianca who cleans house.

*Her rally ends though when Bayley hits a chop block behind the referee’s back.  This brings in Charlotte who argues with the official as all three heels stomp Bianca over and over. Flair seems not to care about that.

*Bianca fights back and is about to tag Iyo when Flair tags herself in and then chops the hell out of all three opponents.  A big boot sends Bayley out of the ring, a fall away slam sends Fyre out as well and then Natural Selection puts Dawn down for three.

RESULT:  CHARLOTTE FLAIR, IYO SKY, AND BIANCA BELAIR WIN BY PINFALL

XKXYe97CkRfU_8lao7WvaHSruh64MXj250IjIv0D26pdRGZ9nOHdznnvqYLtFU98zAhOVJyD_JrWsL-m-ApPOnBSAz6ZCIwZDwb5h3sBcndu8tuzOyyCZ5dx

Following the win Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair begin to have words but Iyo Sky moves in between them and convinces them now is not the time, but it’s clear they’re not done with their conversation.

• Like 3

image.png

What Will Eric Bischoff Do?

At Payback, World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor defeated John Cena due to interference from Damian Priest. Last week on Raw, the future WWE Hall of Famer demanded a rematch which the champ laughed off and denied. Raw Managing Director Eric Bischoff then told Cena to give him a week to make a decision on the future of the World Heavyweight Championship. What will that choice be? Eric Bischoff will kick off Raw to let the world know his decision.

Either way, Eric Bischoff has made a huge main event for Raw. World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor and Damian Priest will team together against the man that they screwed at Payback, John Cena and his partner....the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes. What will happen when Cena gets a chance at retribution with The Judgement Day?

Speaking of Cody Rhodes, last week on Raw he came out to the ring and called out The Apex Predator Randy Orton to avenge what Orton did to Matt Riddle at Payback. Orton laughed off the challenge by Rhodes, but was that mind games? The Viper will be at Raw, is a battle with Rhodes on the horizon?

Last week on Raw, we thought that we would get clairity in who would challenge Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship at Fastlane until Indus Sher entered the fray at the conclusion of the main event where DIY and the New Day battled for the #1 contender spot. Monday on Raw, with the tag title scene in complete chaos, Indus Sher will go against one of the teams that they screwed last week when they take on The New Day.

Finally, last week the former Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley had thought that she outsmarted the new champ Becky Lynch when she got a match on Superstars against Trish Stratus inside a Steel Cage booked. And The Man was barred from ringside. Instead, Trish and Becky outsmarted Mami when Lita made her WWE return to slam the door on Rhea's chances against Trish (literally). Monday on Raw, all four women in this war will be in the house. Will chaos reign? 

Don't miss Raw LIVE this Monday on USA. 

SEPTEMBER WEEK 3

DELTA CENTER

SALT LAKE CITY, UT

F7z9IGp92ptzqB2d4qCoyBtJoEuxNJPYG9qs_KWl

John Cena comes down to the ring and says he’s been patient but he wants an answer from Eric Bischoff about his rematch with Finn Balor.  He calls Bischoff down to the ring.

pHlyXKHEYA2gvOWqCVjfjmBCGE_xWUOm96l-a9eSvn5ebPnjci1v5wKnm8dHvpfTpWi6UnLzTMOFa24ZD2A1w2p8UMbV728HbRwdu4sYu1h4ps5tBRzWAnT2mJyBIGyG5zl6JvHfL3Ht6qbDXbLEP9aXLrVCa2tY

Judgment Day answers Cena and comes half way down the aisle.  Balor says he has Cena’s answer and that answer is no.  Cena can either accept it and head back to Hollywood of Judgment Day can beat his stubbornness out of him.  However before they can act on their threat….

0so4tuu5fx87Ru54KJ5ki8aYH-xtDpIG8ym0MGfJ

Bischoff comes out and tells Judgment Day to hold it right there.  He’s been thinking about this all week and he has a decision.  John Cena WILL get a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship and that rematch will happen in a little over a month at Crown Jewel and oh yea, it will be a ladder match!

Balor loses his mind at this but Bischoff isn’t done.

The GM further says that tonight it will be Finn Balor and Damian Priest against John Cena and a partner of his choosing in the main event and if Dirty Dom or Mami so much as show their face during the match, Balor will be stripped before the clock strikes midnight.

Bischoff walks off and Judgment Day now looks shook.

vZQGp-5qUsAmdMQDYa_Tb8P9ucpjnAV1sM_tzTYo

GxJf3fNhQDTE6Q4oskKC_jWdqqnmADgEnV160-9ZMBUlSjbA5o8NdEbI6fsJ0dBhWVFk_TMR56gtcd47

The announcers put over Bischoff’s huge announcements and question Balor’s hold on the World title against a focused GOAT.

They’re interrupted however.

5T7c70rSEdVfemXnIzGD88ft-FcaZcXQnBrdg_3l

zvi8_Ep8XU756Fh37Gv9WImIAvrA9H2uEYgrWj0R

RNN makes a long awaited return with the Viper smirking in the video.  He says he has breaking news:  Cody Rhodes is risking his career by sticking his nose in Randy Orton’s business. If it happens again, bad things will follow, and he’ll show Cody what a real nightmare looks like.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

vLBnXKACY8SkGY7S-KYtajZck6uSRwWv3n3mF5wwwLm3w37kI6IfCoDNH4Y3QCCRnJB-yVgLzkkUApSMWAnzPOpVfFW_SHiyPufy67c0qNFys-KghsKdxTUuWwNEskdVdHaj7rGEDQ8mwcdZafN27K9ei33K0TUe6209AqZ-oK46alWEY3xdPH_F23xQumtfia2cnSN1

CANDACE LARAE AND INDI HARTWELL VS NIKKI CROSS AND VALHALLA

*The new tandem of Nikki and Valhalla play off each other very well, sharing a tendency for violence.

*Neither Candace or Indi can do much against these unbridled maniacs who show good tag work before ending the match with a double Curtain Call on Larae for the win.

RESULT:  NIKKI CROSS AND VALHALLA WIN BY PINFALL

WwNEskdVdHaj7rGEDQ8mwcdZafN27K9ei33K0TUe6209AqZ-oK46alWEY3xdPH_F23xQumtfia2cnSN1

vLBnXKACY8SkGY7S-KYtajZck6uSRwWv3n3mF5wwwLm3w37kI6IfCoDNH4Y3QCCRnJB-yVgLzkkUApSM

A replay of the double curtain call is shown before a live shot of the winners looking crazy and creepy.

seFdEA2XNgiZnSnsAzZmxJRsGoucPrTHutbKJ-LsIvf2iQRRDTt0AzMEqvLe1166sldP_-TNVw50uz0k8rkcG4Y3oXbFdoPmefnQegLXY7mxTE-7pVdKIyWK

Becky Lynch, Trish Stratus and Lita are in their dressing room and all three are in a great mood.

They have a good laugh over outsmarting Rhea Ripley on Superstars and yes they know Rhea will be plotting her revenge so they want to give her a chance.  At Fastlane they challenge Rhea and two partners so this can finally end once and for all. Becky closes with a question: does Mami have the balls?

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

yuT1CMS8B8Zh_GG4kzQ7Pyt3Q5buidwGJiBicdLCWAnzPOpVfFW_SHiyPufy67c0qNFys-KghsKdxTUuK6gGQcdeM_2ua4iscJ2youugesssdrJEj9pZgfxT

RICOCHET VS MUSTAFA ALI

*Great high flying and fast offense showcase the athleticism of both men.

*After putting together a series of standing dropkicks which put Ali down on his back, Ricochet hits his 630 senton for the win.

RESULT: RICOCHET WINS BY PINFALL

Backstage, Eric Bischoff is with the Miz, who is wearing a neckbrace and Bronson Reed.  Miz claims he’s got ten attorneys ready to sue for an unsafe working environment and demands Bischoff fire Drew McIntyre who says he’s not going to do that.

Reed steps up and says then he wants McIntyre at Fastlane which Bischoff likes and says the match is made.

Miz asks what Bischoff is going to do about his neck and the GM replies with ‘nothing’, and forcefully slaps Miz on the back causing him to wince.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

QSNfOWcji_CzBzipUfXrmDLFI9pHz1aals19_XpROf0Phl0_Mu-PWxJhGkwoLQWoXkTPCjOPn-siAJTAWAnzPOpVfFW_SHiyPufy67c0qNFys-KghsKdxTUuz30wlpMOOuyZ2RRNNxhQDCwsoByp8hoax-lNLIqYzp9N6_WN7pz0y__1YcPOURTExYsH9y3nOqoyMUFBHcVS6K4YsfBc4cO198oFfKb03JcrpK1LWZKQP9Rt

THE NEW DAY VS INDUS SHEER W/JINDER MAHAL

wru7u2H8Mu3YN_VR7cbZsqWxqKOmKyM31TInInWxgLAd0XHsH7PEmozOUmNzyLMGC1gG7x5cKH5nNki5

*DIY is seated with the announcers at ringside.

*Indus Sheer’s power pays dividends early in the match as they isolate Woods and put a pounding on him.

*He eventually makes a hot tag to Kofi who turns it around until the action spills to the outside and Veer throws Kofi into DIY.

*Ciampa and Gargano jump out of their chairs and the fight is on.  The referee quickly calls for the bell as all three teams brawl.

RESULT: NO CONTEST

QSNfOWcji_CzBzipUfXrmDLFI9pHz1aals19_XpROf0Phl0_Mu-PWxJhGkwoLQWoXkTPCjOPn-siAJTA

z30wlpMOOuyZ2RRNNxhQDCwsoByp8hoax-lNLIqYzp9N6_WN7pz0y__1YcPOURTExYsH9y3nOqoyMUFB

wru7u2H8Mu3YN_VR7cbZsqWxqKOmKyM31TInInWxgLAd0XHsH7PEmozOUmNzyLMGC1gG7x5cKH5nNki5

All six men continue to brawl until…..

2JuJrHzYasyFjDsWWFc6f4M5GeigwYgOeLP5PIX-mxO4bxL0FkWZYsqwH84_PXYZlxBzcBD4L_iRPJZ5

The Undisputed Unified Tag Team Champions come out from the back.

Kevin Owens yells at the teams to stop and pay attention.  He says he and Sami are sick and tired of seeing this number one contender situation be ruined over and over because that means they can’t punch people in the face.  So hell with it!  At Fastlane they’ll fight all three teams, congratulations!

In his office, Eric Bischoff is on the phone.  He has a big smile on his face when he addresses the other person, Bron Breakker.  The smile fades when Breakker obviously hangs up on him.  The segment ends with Bischoff asking ‘Hello?’ multiple times.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

4ex8VjIxbSgld_LBV3REAKw0L2KfM2Z2CxdgNxM2lNEUZdGe4EUKayTIBsn6p3Y-g2dpD6sZN0Qybcyj

We go to a video of a pre-taped sit down interview with Byron Saxton and Shinsuke Nakamura.  Nakamura discusses his long career and why every step has put him on the path to Gunther and the Intercontinental Championship.

Saxton asks him how far he’s willing to go to end Gunther’s record breaking title reign.  Nakamura just smiles and tells Byron that his actions will speak louder than words.

Al89RLSTT3nHoTYxc3UdALEjeFA1NslGxRJK5-SseDh9kI6JQ3ygEp7_e_sproXsZCjTgNSxdHz94boQWAnzPOpVfFW_SHiyPufy67c0qNFys-KghsKdxTUuegPGGR42escobKAk15Bf9K733IuA-CPR3KEoLIrZ6y65L61pvQ_TLUGClJLijaZDek9Y4jBSElhkPAxz

EMMA AND CHELSEA GREEN VS KATANA CHANCE AND KAYDEN CARTER

*Emma and Chelsea are really full of themselves and toy around with Chance but she changes their attitude when she takes them both down in succession.  When Carter gets in she continues the action and when all four women are fighting, Emma and Chelsea get whipped into each other.

*Chelsea doesn’t appear to know where she is and that’s when Chance and Carter hit Total Elimination for the win.

RESULT: KATANA CHANCE AND KAYDEN CARTER WIN BY PINFALL

GxJf3fNhQDTE6Q4oskKC_jWdqqnmADgEnV160-9ZMBUlSjbA5o8NdEbI6fsJ0dBhWVFk_TMR56gtcd47

YXQpWTt-TdUZhL7ZJAlZfxb9lE06ZanjWRhQEkKvJFxvggoMLbqbzEAFHAxtBo3KzzPtjLaHfDYFKdmH

The announcers recap the shocking development from Superstars which saw Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler announce they are retiring the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship due to lack of competition.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

F7z9IGp92ptzqB2d4qCoyBtJoEuxNJPYG9qs_KWlvFcBe2mHThlNWh9hRdFmZFrzK9cvOsMISJlT5-83WAnzPOpVfFW_SHiyPufy67c0qNFys-KghsKdxTUupHlyXKHEYA2gvOWqCVjfjmBCGE_xWUOm96l-a9eSvn5ebPnjci1v5wKnm8dHvpfTpWi6UnLzTMOFa24Z

JOHN CENA AND CODY RHODES VS FINN BALOR AND DAMIAN PRIEST

*The crowd is alive for this big one, especially when Cody Rhodes answered the call.

*Even match with all four men getting in some offense.  Cena makes a hot tag and begins cleaning house after Cody was in for a long time.  Rhodes is resting on the apron when…

Randy Orton runs down the aisle and yanks Cody off the apron right into an RKO.  Cena sees what’s happened and that momentary distraction allows Priest to batter him, eventually hitting the Razor’s Edge, followed by the Coup d’Grace by Balor for the win.

RESULT:  FINN BALOR AND DAMIAN PRIEST WIN BY PINFALL

F7z9IGp92ptzqB2d4qCoyBtJoEuxNJPYG9qs_KWlvFcBe2mHThlNWh9hRdFmZFrzK9cvOsMISJlT5-83

Both Cena and Rhodes are down and as Balor and Priest get their arms raised, Orton backs up the aisle but someone comes out to meet him.

mJyBIGyG5zl6JvHfL3Ht6qbDXbLEP9aXLrVCa2tY

Rhea Ripley and Orton exchange a glance before they hit a high-five and Orton continues to the back with a smile.  Graves tells us that the rumors of Judgment Day’s demise may have been greatly exaggerated.

Good night from Salt Lake City!

wv0tSpMeI8NYjMIR_1y0dFiCapQ3CIrHXaziV_ql

SEPTEMBER WEEK 3

MAVERIK CENTER

WEST VALLEY CITY, UT

qLkx8UJkyEdtiUsFIvqJkoBfGBEPD2ZdgfBpx_PnplA_F7c6YRBPX178I_o-GuMfHD4yJ5OQWJeCq-Ez

The announcers recap last week’s huge announcement with the retirement of the Women’s Tag Team Championship and the huge main event that saw Trish Stratus defeat Rhea Ripley with some help from Lita…

Df4xMK2bSMaPgE_ITNJq1CaIXgNC36usuLVD4Tt-

-AhkCbqymK9mCu0T858zJUNJt9El39UVcmQd7iBJ

Speak of the devil, the Eradicator storms up to the announcers at ringside and she’s angry.  She tells them in no uncertain terms that she accepts the challenge thrown at her on RAW.  She will form a team and they will destroy those who think it’s a good idea to humiliate Rhea Ripley.  They will only have themselves to blame!

zfrVua6sf7wxkfzQ8bFBV7kLjDPAAESY3l_3z_XP13KtqC9r8hwPqDMiBX4KWZmh6DVVhYjC0C6ZjCnCa-F0hU0PiIZSCbrW6rpf4rms94mGqY32l58Q4RvL

NAOMI VS SHOTZI

*Naomi attacks Shotzi before the bell and never gives her a chance to get her bearings.  Naomi hits a stun gun drop on the top rope and with Shotzi on her knees, Naomi hits the Rear View.

RESULT:  NAOMI WINS BY PINFALL

on3lz2h3v8bb8_zwpImLB4UsKhGqsvybb6CyLxS4pfnMFr4sLwi-YRKWxf6mYqeFxp6D236R-XSa0VE3

Kelly Kincaid is standing by with Bianca Belair.  Bianca says that she and Charlotte have some things left to discuss and this Friday those conversations are going to happen because the EST is going to be the next WWE Women’s Champion no matter who gets in her way!

OpAxsGpk7dDVs6GVne2fbimUlVBfaJCLIigaNDQv13KtqC9r8hwPqDMiBX4KWZmh6DVVhYjC0C6ZjCnCm3IUkEp3uXt58Zz0kW1E6Q2EYIM6kol8fz5Vij6q

BLAIR DAVENPORT VS LYRA VALKYRIA

*An even match which goes back and forth but neither woman can get a clear advantage until Davenport rams Valkyria’s shoulder into the post.  Blair then works that shoulder before hitting a belly to back suplex with the arm trapped, then keeps her feel on the ropes for good measure.

RESULT:  BLAIR DAVENPORT WINS BY PINFALL

DizsnATHoPJ3zFTD8cTTPxdzAi-DNlrmawILmrlg

k2sV0eXWdwcZakh2XRPzHxJC7np0eHE0N1rCAebh13KtqC9r8hwPqDMiBX4KWZmh6DVVhYjC0C6ZjCnCcwzcvoUGwgX8IJizEIXCbeIA_PupWpDq-Lhw08bC

XIA LI VS BECKY LYNCH ©

*Xia puts Becky on the defensive with a flurry of martial arts and strikes, but the champ fights back.

*Becky floors Xia with a cross body off the second rope and then begins working on her arm.  After several minutes she locks in the DisarmHER and Xia submits.

RESULT:  BECKY LYNCH RETAINS THE WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BY SUBMISSION

cwzcvoUGwgX8IJizEIXCbeIA_PupWpDq-Lhw08bC

As the show goes off the air, Becky is up on the ropes holding her title high in the air.

ud0D81u0C0BRercFyTm3Hi2nINA1SUlcNZxOWnB1

Live from Ball Arena in Denver, Smackdown will play host to the Undisputed Tag Team Champions.  Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn will be on hand to put their titles on the line against the Street Profits.

In addition to that, Butch and Ilja Dragunov will meet in the third of five matches.  Butch is up 2-0, will he close it out this week?

Last week Roman Reigns put out the directive to his Bloodline.  Put fear into everyone on Smackdown and the Usos and Solo Sikoa acted quickly.  Who’s on their hit list this week?

Also last week a heated conversation between Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair was interrupted.  Belair has already announced she’ll finish that talk this week.  But how will the Queen react to the EST?

Also in Action:

Austin Theory and Grayson Waller vs Santos Escobar and Joaquin Wilde

Naomi vs Michin

Don’t miss all the action LIVE this Friday night* on FOX!

*Show likely to drop tomorrow (thurs)

SEPTEMBER WEEK 3

BALL ARENA

DENVER, CO

BJjZKGWBpm_FzB2rWvTWv3FFgDDtbyn4jRCJmZ8N4w1NRGj9oZGILah6_8DqGTxoJfjjlT8OZUlFKUWZ

4UxGC2UB3mhGgt9F4R2Y6u-EwWhD6tBvPTliJvsdjmYA7GbRKjzPYTbTg6gMYB_CED7wcpf9g71irWPGjH9A2rKtSJLZaP4ft4quL6AmrccfN32iKbd4GbmjfDVst9aZ5w9D6oYxY9J5oLyTaUytd5H4spxF3-HA

“Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown.  I’m Michael Cole and alongside me is Wade Barrett.  Wade, tonight we have a huge main event.  The Unified Tag Team Championship will be on the line as Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn come to Smackdown to defend against the Street Profits.”

“This is certainly one of the biggest matches in Smackdown history and if I may be so bold I think we have new champions crowned tonight!”

FN1N9GD61qBxPYA400rTR4RohlJryH-QyuH7SpcN

yOVrgrQxa44S1PV48WZKEvYGN-qlnm6E7NI2JiiymNtcdZPpOZXo-i0IhtirVMV8rNOtrODQXFjjVuLn

Bobby Lashley suddenly tumbles out from backstage and is followed by an enraged Karrion Kross.  Lashley looks like he’s been taking a beating for awhile, his dress closed ripped and torn.  When he tries to get up Kross kicks him in the head and then applies the KrossJacket.  Officials run out and eventually force Kross to break the hold but Lashley is down, holding his throat.

yOVrgrQxa44S1PV48WZKEvYGN-qlnm6E7NI2JiiymNtcdZPpOZXo-i0IhtirVMV8rNOtrODQXFjjVuLn

Coming back from the commercial, we’re shown a replay of Kross’ attack on Lashleyt.  Michael Cole tells us Lashley was taken to the medical room during the break.

BEST OF 5 (BUTCH UP 2-0)

Qf_YGEYEE6hEc0jnMj2zpZP0AgW1ICMQpH4e6dbn8lsnjJDZX1biFCllih8VrUkPvoPhMEdsG8cVEhIpPKigaS6ZmFr4Kfu79yzc7nEBShQxrDGV3I_236YI

BUTCH VS ILJA DRAGUNOV

*With his back against the wall Dragunov comes out hot and tries to put Butch away early with a series of submissions but Butch is always able to get to the rope.

*The match settles down into a brutal and physical match with both men lighting the other up with strikes, kicks, and chops.

*Butch builds momentum and goes to whip Dragunov into the ropes but it’s reversed and Dragunov hits Torpedo Moscow on the rebound.  He hooks the leg and gets the win to stay alive in the best of five series.

RESULT:  ILJA DRAGUNOV WINS BY ;PINFALL

tU9-2OxeO8bxOdUOdhZwsIdP2SzeuRVARBwm0KRwQbADMZVwG6U9vKKXcgmO7y5_VqvUUE3wn7F08Qik

In the chaos backstage, Kayla Braxton catches GM Adam Pearce outside the medical room.

“Adam, what’s going on?”

“Kayla, I wish I knew but if Karrion Kross wants a piece of Bobby Lashley so bad he can have it.  At Fastlane, it’ll be one on one and the winner will get a shot at Roman Reigns and the WWE Undisputed Championship at Crown Jewel.” 

Uiwc7zFYx09lEI8hDIhIgEVLDrFmkRs8o6L_Q1Fj

A commercial for Superstars airs, promoting the next episode, available this Wednesday night at 8 pm est on Peacock.  It promises a title defense by Asuka who will step into the ring with Zelina Vega

C1e3eSWi-Ar88sqiC5fuAO16kZeAeCC2Lxv5cw4N9sdPJ-YNwJOfXyjaHw1mPlfZZpPtwoDGojtGe9vn

0BXkW1iAUJPpxcEkGsiAOf4SMonWNrFlI7EEjwMe4nOH2AILIuX7gwxXCId7460Oqdd-qsnz6jT3B6E66Xtv6AIjxDuMjiGraTlpCUDXt7NwBMdNlSc7NPIa

8lsnjJDZX1biFCllih8VrUkPvoPhMEdsG8cVEhIp

ZXhVa7PHrFimhOx_DmmbJNSu_5pyayyVWv_hwJXU2lW08reHxn6leQwsDanDUSy2XvPzWsOzFgJCxxdL

AUSTIN THEORY AND GRAYSON WALLER W/PAY MCAFEE VS SANTOS ESCOBAR AND JOAQUIN WILDE

*With McAfee’s help The Brand holds control of the match in the early going.  Escobar gets hot however and begins taking care of business.  He goes to the top for a missile dropkick but Theory pulls the referee intp the way and he’s taken out.  

*With no official it turns into a three on two handicap until……

7efBpK4hsWgQl67YoE2W1d2KTBHZcXaPrjbrnPbQ

LA Knight hits the ring and is hitting anyone from The Brand who moves, eventually hitting Blunt Force Trauma on Theory and clotheslining McAfee over the top and exiting the ring.

*Santos gets the ref up and tags Wilde who hits an incredible 450 splash to get the win.

RESULT:  SANTOS ESCOBAR AND JOAQUIN WILDE WIN BY PINFALL

7efBpK4hsWgQl67YoE2W1d2KTBHZcXaPrjbrnPbQ

0BXkW1iAUJPpxcEkGsiAOf4SMonWNrFlI7EEjwMe4nOH2AILIuX7gwxXCId7460Oqdd-qsnz6jT3B6E66Xtv6AIjxDuMjiGraTlpCUDXt7NwBMdNlSc7NPIa

LA Knight walks back up the ramp to his music as The Brand regroups at ringside and looks besides themselves. 

VCWhmn0bztpWrnDxAuT_LpraAr7ujLZ3Zd37U2piQ_Cdkha8Y1XMKjSYvF49e2c32mJLQEbr73aIZU-4

The Good brothers are backstage playing cards in their locker room when the door is suddenly kicked in.

Fp5rq23M-jDMlF-dBymg4cY5Gm2JteVzRv1jA4WTjYk4UfjTH_Nrkp2W9RkoVpNOsBhjVqD-WmEIqequRxsnOXbl1z51QcLbo-tWBxF5CALcA5OL-F59KL9b

The Bloodline floods the room and swamps Anderson and Gallows before they can even get out of their chairs.  Just like last week, the numbers play a huge advantage and as we go to break, the trio of brothers walk out, happy with themselves.

umAIRAmrOj0CeazZQOpU1SMWJnXiLPfrjmWDNuIt6ETI5yAGvKZ5n_6rQBL-l4_Y7Ipnh8gva35cyP3r

Following the commercial break, we see Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair nose to nose backstage.

“Well, Bianca, you wanted to talk, so talk.”

“Oh, so it’s gonna be like that.  Okay.  Like I said last week, you’ve had your chance, so now give someone else a chance to do what you can’t.”

“Well, I have an idea that will make us both happy.  Next week, me and you, the winner gets Asuka, and the loser…you….shuts up.”

“Oh Queenie, I’ll do all my talking in the ring.”

The two shake hands but the disdain is showing.

oWArNBB74dv09dDISlMWFx3G2X3bjbNfqPgsWaN28lsnjJDZX1biFCllih8VrUkPvoPhMEdsG8cVEhIpdHETYkkK_MFkrEHTK1sTzWEgDNnLp885HenYMApmnhr_XRSVgouZ7dIJ0InkOo7-LryHqLJC7zw2czCT

SHELTON BENJAMIN VS OMOS W/MVP

*Benjamin is still showing the effects of the Bloodline beatdown he suffered last week and it doesn’t get any easier this week with the giant Omos.  Omos making a rare appearance on Smackdown completely dominates and finishes it with a sky-high chokeslam.

RESULT:  OMOS WINS BY PINFALL

tU9-2OxeO8bxOdUOdhZwsIdP2SzeuRVARBwm0KRwlpjTNNERY6M9WzFQf1h1kNkx-9rCEjXQm2UOp9WB

Kayla Braxton is backstage with Gigi Dolin.

“Gigi, you’ve had a rough couple of weeks….”

“Weeks, Kayla?  Ever since I came to Smackdown from NXT it’s been rough.  I came here to swim with the sharks and instead I’ve fallen victim time after time.  But here’s the thing about me.  I keep getting back up and now I know what I have to do.”

“What’s that?”

“I need to get toxic.”

Dolin walks away as Kayla throws it back to Cole and Barrett.

S2d9gcZGhfc-QH6aVVjYUyal2UsFAxKyW9tOIRBL8lsnjJDZX1biFCllih8VrUkPvoPhMEdsG8cVEhIpQnYgbnifNFcL1OgJE0LHDXyUgpDL4nMd6RfOMjY5

MICHIN VS NAOMI

*Michin is all business and Naomi looks to be in trouble.  Michin is definitely fighting for her fallen comrades and wears Naomi out with a series of snap suplexes.  There isn’t much glow going on.  

*Naomi takes a powder to the outside and Michin follows.  Naomi quickly gets back into the ring and turns the referee towards her.  Behind the ref’s back…..

6Hf0VOEH4WjAL__NbJpfO_sTdXa1FxGyPZq-S9Hk

Tamina enters ringside and blasts Michin with a forceful kick in the back, sending her face first into the pole and rolls her into the ring.  

*Naomi picks the bones before hitting the Rear View.

RESULT:  NAOMI WINS BY PINFALL

6Hf0VOEH4WjAL__NbJpfO_sTdXa1FxGyPZq-S9HkQnYgbnifNFcL1OgJE0LHDXyUgpDL4nMd6RfOMjY5

S2d9gcZGhfc-QH6aVVjYUyal2UsFAxKyW9tOIRBL

Tamina isn’t done as she slides into the ring and drops a running elbow onto Michin.  Naomi joins in with some stomps as Tamina climbs to the top and soars with a Superfly Splash.  Naomi and Tamina share a hug and leave the ring together.

0fjRvvUYoPCQ_fIdAaOKw1h2NEPF70bwOFggsk9WrtrqTJ-ytW5ikxZCLxX2R7_nN2Zs7oZm1gHwVoaV

jH9A2rKtSJLZaP4ft4quL6AmrccfN32iKbd4GbmjfDVst9aZ5w9D6oYxY9J5oLyTaUytd5H4spxF3-HA8lsnjJDZX1biFCllih8VrUkPvoPhMEdsG8cVEhIp4UxGC2UB3mhGgt9F4R2Y6u-EwWhD6tBvPTliJvsdjmYA7GbRKjzPYTbTg6gMYB_CED7wcpf9g71irWPG

THE STREET PROFITS VS KEVIN OWENS AND SAMI ZAYN ©

*A fantastic back and forth match between two teams who have deep respect.

*The advantage goes back and forth with both teams getting some near falls.

*The match turns when Dawkins misses a running splash, allowing Zayn to make the hot tag.

*Owens gets in and is a wildman, going through a lot of his usual offense. Rested, Zayn comes back in and hits a Blue Tiger Bomb followed by an Owens senton.  Before Ford can react, Zayn hits a Heluva Kick, sending him off the apron.  Owens picks up Dawkins, stunner, and the 123.

RESULT:   KEVIN OWENS AND SAMI ZAYN RETAIN THE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BY PINFALL

4UxGC2UB3mhGgt9F4R2Y6u-EwWhD6tBvPTliJvsdjmYA7GbRKjzPYTbTg6gMYB_CED7wcpf9g71irWPG

jH9A2rKtSJLZaP4ft4quL6AmrccfN32iKbd4GbmjfDVst9aZ5w9D6oYxY9J5oLyTaUytd5H4spxF3-HA

Following the bell, the two teams meet in the middle of the ring and after a moment, shake hands.  Both teams gave it all they had but for tonight the champions retain.

image.jpeg

Lita vs Rhea to Headline Monday Night Raw

Almost two weeks ago on WWE  SuperStars, WWE Hall of Famer Lita returned to slam the door on Rhea Ripley's face in a Steel Cage match and help her bestie, Trish Stratus prevail. Following that, Lita and Trish as well as the new Women's World Champion Becky Lynch put aside their months of differences to unite and issue a challenge for Fastlane: Becky, Trish and Lita vs Rhea Ripley and partners of her choosing. Will the Annihlator accept?  Perhaps we will find out before our main event on Raw as Lita and Ripley are set to close the show in an epic match Monday. Who will walk out the victor? Tune in. 

Last week on Raw, Managing Director Eric Bischoff announced that John Cena will indeed get his World Heavyweight Championship rematch in a Ladder Match at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia. How will The Judgment Day handle this news? The champ will be on Raw and he is bound to be upset. 

Shinsuke Nakamura and the Intercontinental Champion, GUNTHER are headed to Fastlane, but that will only happen if the champ remains the champ. Monday on Raw, the Ring General will put his Intercontinental Championship on the line against Chad Gable. Who will go to Fastlane to face Shinsuke? Find out on Raw. 

Finally at Fastlane there will be a Tag Team Fourway match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship between the champs, DIY, The New Day and Indus Sher. This week on Raw, there will be a Fatal Fourway Singles Match between Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, Veer Mahaan, and Johnny Gargano. With the other members of the this four team war in the house, will chaos reign on Raw?

vvJ8iCu-Wnj8y4Dp8mFrZ2FXn3ctCvJdvCD5KXdkb_Jv9diGfdTxaUSg7HIKwqJnKotYdorUlQSTabTr

3MsmeuE_BENEahZWWAB1KNO63gJzNtf1hVrcSwoI6RlwTlOqQ783ZE1iawKOudbgC3IQpHSB8r7cgI9j

bcutgdRJT6oBRvffVrk1PbbR6ZA64BbLUhD5_65J

A video recap of last week’s main event is shown, in which Randy Orton attacked Cody Rhodes, leading to the win by Judgment Day. The video focuses on the question of is there some alliance between The Judgment Day and Randy Orton? Welcocme to Monday Night Raw.

SEPTEMBER WEEK 4

TOYOTA ARENA

ONTARIO, CA

6RlwTlOqQ783ZE1iawKOudbgC3IQpHSB8r7cgI9j

The show begins with a pissed off looking Cody Rhodes already in the ring.  He demands that Randy Orton come out and face him.

Orton comes out and informs Cody that last week was just the beginning but Cody needs to understand that this is all on Orton’s timetable.  The viper will strike when he chooses.

This does nothing to calm Cody down but he’s so focused on Orton he doesn’t notice Dominik Mysterio slide into the ring until it’s too late.

AYmtMg0VLIi7YRzvLbhUd8ah1gyHq37LD-XXN0sR

Mysterio and Orton begin double teaming and overwhelm Rhodes. Orton drops Cody with an RKO when The American Nightmare starts to rally. The Viper has Cody in position for a punt when…..

3MsmeuE_BENEahZWWAB1KNO63gJzNtf1hVrcSwoI

John Cena runs down to the ring and evens the odds.  After a quick brawl, the heels leave but Cena and Rhodes both want more as the commercial break hits.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

33nqSsorHHz2Fyy2rSCJTQYl-qE4ipeeP1FzTyF6jYIg6uUtypB2aayEe8zUwsMl9ZhDn-31h8-svorC

6RlwTlOqQ783ZE1iawKOudbgC3IQpHSB8r7cgI9jbcutgdRJT6oBRvffVrk1PbbR6ZA64BbLUhD5_65JAYmtMg0VLIi7YRzvLbhUd8ah1gyHq37LD-XXN0sR3MsmeuE_BENEahZWWAB1KNO63gJzNtf1hVrcSwoI

A replay of the show’s opening is shown, and the announcers tell us that during the break, Eric Bischoff made the announcement that tonight we'll see Randy Orton versus John Cena!

-luAgUf8TUeRUXXenepyX_CK3_yhzDmKbpIPetrH

vvJ8iCu-Wnj8y4Dp8mFrZ2FXn3ctCvJdvCD5KXdkb_Jv9diGfdTxaUSg7HIKwqJnKotYdorUlQSTabTrAYmtMg0VLIi7YRzvLbhUd8ah1gyHq37LD-XXN0sR-APgB0O6n4oP4aEQj5clsZTs6sMNHMWFs-zSl9-2

Randy Orton is backstage with Judgment Day.  He says he has no problem doing them a little favor tonight and making sure John Cena doesn’t make it to Crown Jewel.  Of course, he’ll expect a favor in return.

He looks directly at Balor’s World Championship title and walks off as Judgment Day members exchange uneasy glances. This union is tenuous at best.

AP2UqeGOoi4peNPQQrM7pg21wmsZjDXBb51JGOLk

jeKTomKmSRv2u8LiFjWe00ugbiTssOLGbGPQHf1tTOzdWbUnBceS3oporpN1rrbTMWRSzenaQlRfNHv0Hk5R3VD12AP8_GELDxOZnvQIDCgM4P1VmIVFBkY5aZtBhDSx4OBB9vL6v4nPSDUqEeAhIomMA9_jE8e-RUZ6P4EfSfGgp7eSgVEeepp1a3xVYZQC3dWxrFhA

CHAD GABLE VS GUNTHER © W/IMPERIUM

*Gable gives it his all and in select moments shows he belongs in the same ring as Gunther but the champion has too much power and too much brutality.

*In the second half of the match, Gunther puts on a clinic of his own before ending it with a huge powerbomb.

RESULT: GUNTHER RETAINS THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP BY PINFALL

Hk5R3VD12AP8_GELDxOZnvQIDCgM4P1VmIVFBkY5sLqzLiW7iD_CoCMA5oIEK19fEAPI00chjSdlr5IR

As Imperium celebrates at ringside, Gunther gets his arm raised but when he turns around, Shinsuke Nakamura is behind him.  Nakamura smiles, then spits red mist into Gunther’s face.  As Kaiser and Vinci hit the ring, Shinsuke rolls out.  

They attend to their leader who is as furious as he is blind.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

429xapK1jb2RqLJWXjnmDNBOTvdsWQJNJgl8IHFo

A commercial for Superstars airs, promoting the next episode, available this Wednesday night at 8 pm est.

qoMM1ywq9H_AN0RVqlPkwpZCWoj_6YzBD_lPGj6ETOzdWbUnBceS3oporpN1rrbTMWRSzenaQlRfNHv0UtGEQnvk-ekQcl_B8c3Tx8SOTMsAUQSdXS8LbAFI

HUMBERTO VS DREW MCINTYRE

*Poor Humberto.  He’s fighting out of his weight class, literally, and McIntyre makes him pay for it.

*After hitting his normal offense, McIntyre ends it with a Claymore.

RESULT: DREW MCINTYRE WINS BY PINFALL

UtGEQnvk-ekQcl_B8c3Tx8SOTMsAUQSdXS8LbAFI

After the match, McIntyre grabs a mic and says that at Fastlane, he’s gonna kick Bronson Reed’s fat head right off his shoulders!

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

bcutgdRJT6oBRvffVrk1PbbR6ZA64BbLUhD5_65JTOzdWbUnBceS3oporpN1rrbTMWRSzenaQlRfNHv03MsmeuE_BENEahZWWAB1KNO63gJzNtf1hVrcSwoI

RANDY ORTON VS JOHN CENA

*Two Hall of Famers, two long time rivals, and when the bell rings it’s as if no time at all has passed since their last meeting.

*They fight back and forth, both getting in their usual offense and playing to the audience.  Cena sends Orton over the top with a clothesline and he’s feeding off the crowd when….

vvJ8iCu-Wnj8y4Dp8mFrZ2FXn3ctCvJdvCD5KXdk

*Finn Balor slides in behind him and when Cena turns, Balor hits him in the face with the bell causing an instant disqualification.

RESULT: JOHN CENA WINS BY DISQUALIFICATION

vvJ8iCu-Wnj8y4Dp8mFrZ2FXn3ctCvJdvCD5KXdk3MsmeuE_BENEahZWWAB1KNO63gJzNtf1hVrcSwoI

Balor stares daggers down at Cena as he stands over him, before holding his title high in the air.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

mFmoC1jz3cRE1-EAnNCZe_23MXThsYhKVUPOnEISTOzdWbUnBceS3oporpN1rrbTMWRSzenaQlRfNHv0QMpb3rrg8YhHtHEj0Bq_bwZRmb8MToBRJh8Xc2iL

E09NNmInNOQ0z7fkRqyfbec0T9-GwmzqG8ZNJ4O6TOzdWbUnBceS3oporpN1rrbTMWRSzenaQlRfNHv0L7fJ09X6nUr_jTZPwD9jMmHQ476Iaw4cfRu80P1Z

KEVIN OWENS VS KOFI KINGSTON VS VEER MAHAN VS JOHNNY GARGANO

*All four men battle it out both inside and outside the ring. There is a high spot where Kofi and Gargano both hit marching cross body blocks off the top to the outside on Veer and Owens respectively.

*When they get back into the ring, Veer begins to dominate, hitting a series of Samaon Drops.  He picks up Gargano in position for a shoulder breaker but instead just hits a jumping powerslam for the win.

RESULT:  VEER MAHAN WINS BY PINFALL

fNPFI-HcdjfyYVFpofPVYyjtwdsBRgynxIvijpxCo8cBo8dEcpoIm-nJuUA9kEvGZVX9vMwOTSP7HFPX40ULOE4nOSiQDFW3ovZlMD0lLSN_ygrmlo1ovzQe

Lita, Becky, and Trish are in a dressing room.  Lita says tonight she’ll main event Monday Night Raw one more time and she’ll wipe the smirk off Rhea Ripley’s face.  When she walks out of the dressing room, Becky turns to Trish and tells her that she may have misjudged Trish’s change of heart and she’s has to admit that Trish has kept her word. Becky tells Trish to keep it up.  They hug as we go to break.

~~~~COMMERCIAL BREAK~~~~

fNPFI-HcdjfyYVFpofPVYyjtwdsBRgynxIvijpxCTOzdWbUnBceS3oporpN1rrbTMWRSzenaQlRfNHv0-APgB0O6n4oP4aEQj5clsZTs6sMNHMWFs-zSl9-2

LITA VS RHEA RIPLEY

*Ripley’s disdain for Lita is obvious from the start but the Hall of Famer’s veteran skills keep her out of danger in the beginning of the match.  She keeps Ripley on her toes by switching between playing defense and going on spurts of high octane offense.

*Lita’s luck runs out however when Rhea catches her with a big boot to the face.  Now the Eradicator enjoys herself, as she punishes Lita while trash talking her.

*Lita makes a comeback, and looks to put things away with a moonsault but Ripley crotches her, then picks her up off the top rope and delivers a Riptide for the win.

RESULT: RHEA RIPLEY WINS BY PINFALL

-APgB0O6n4oP4aEQj5clsZTs6sMNHMWFs-zSl9-2fNPFI-HcdjfyYVFpofPVYyjtwdsBRgynxIvijpxC

Ripley continues to trash talk Lita who is down and hurt when two other people make their appearance.

bWOhhCD3PJOFR9XDHolIa2Z0cfg69VOaoopEc4Q1SMTWSRuNKtbGoaHzIRIs2hRSvHmZPrwUxBAIdcQd

Ronda Rousey and Shanya Baszler, the now-retired Women’s Tag Team Champions enter the ring and share a smile with Rhea. Rhea, Ronda, and Shayna all begin assaulting Lita who can barely fight back.

o8cBo8dEcpoIm-nJuUA9kEvGZVX9vMwOTSP7HFPX40ULOE4nOSiQDFW3ovZlMD0lLSN_ygrmlo1ovzQe

Becky and Trish run down to the ring to save their friend but the numbers are against them and in a few minutes, they’re down next to Lita.  Rhea is wearing a big smirk as she raises the arms of her Fastlane partners.

Corey Graves calls this trio the most awesome and dangerous group of women he’s ever seen.

Go2QD2La_qdlpQX20ZcAAvvCIUSpBu917VJt21tAURAO6gUr8ceY4bEM0T92wOnEhby_xHI_z3xigVoA

We go to Eric Bischoff’s office and he isn’t alone. Bischoff is in mid-explanation, saying he can make the deal.  Triple H tells him that he’s done a really great job as Managing Director of Monday Night Raw, but sometimes baggage doesn’t go away.  And right now the hottest Free Agent, Bron Breakker, wants nothing to do with the show because of Bischoff and his bad blood with the Steiner family. 

Triple H says he has no option but to make a change so that Monday Night Raw can succeed.  Bischoff nervously asks what kind of change.  Triple H doesn’t even get to explain when someone enters from off screen.

x8nxm0-OpXnVU-QVF9CxBWAKgfDYlSjRjP7xROqJ

“What he means Eric, is….you’re fired!”

Stephanie has her trademark smirk as Bischoff looks like he might throw up. Triple H looks like he could have done without that but motions to his wife and introduces the new Managing Director of Monday Night Raw.

The announcers are in shock! Eric Bischoff’s past sins came back to bite him and cost him his job.

Stephanie McMahon is back in WWE and she’s our new boss!!! What does this mean for the future of Monday Night Raw?

Good night from Ontario!

yi2U1HPZqbanF3Rjdhyv5Dgapy5eNFS4tJErABvR

SEPTEMBER WEEK 4

STOCKTON ARENA

STOCKTON, CA

97XPJ_xxChP5gnqVuoTE6S5kuaCCUsAmhp75OEodgNF4Otwz-lQFvO3byOoBTq37F3xLMLcUTQxCQ8pww-6RfdLfYfw44N4QJshkvyMcpGCu19F8NHrv87lY

The show opens with Rhea Ripley, Ronda Rousey, and Shayna Baszler in the ring.  Rhea asks if Becky, Trish, and Lita got their message. If not, they’ll send it again in two weeks at Fastlane. The difference between her group and their group is that her group doesn’t need to read social media or get likes.  They just show up to deliver pain.  That’s what they enjoy and at Fastlane, there’s enough pain to go around!

cOzRo6fu834AgcdPrhbnVJkdhM_kB_5DxPD_ut84

sysKwZYRE3NBF2y7g8QC9o07-nzyD0e12WsR4XrKyQqcE831-D1EG_RHPTN7D12Ustnzwz1_lT84gTfR

Rm06ebwoAloCsW7wEkjTlql8h4iaFrWRGOjn6nio_KN2zm1cQOEmFgJFLs0zW4wsKNHsqcDHlc_E2xXt

The announcers hype a huge match this coming Friday on Smackdown.  The Queen Charlotte Flair goes one on one vs the EST Bianca Belair and the winner will be the number one contender for Asuka’s WWE Women’s Championship.

RsvzN-Y21dKDsKkZ5JKIUTgR0J5CaNyVQ1xiEC4H6PIvdSXxaZDAZDtWgDvBg4ENyNDVtzRoKSu2-Bm2viCQ2WvaaY4ubMvLHAYIuYbsaWZvQGSDTkPZCa131SGkfAkxth0HCCB2xsGevDJa7ICzoKiMPMwXX1IHegVRhJOsq7BvV-V6Se43rErBzTUWaygWPIahQxqj

TEAGAN NOX AND SHOTZI VS ZOEY STARK AND PIPER NIVEN

*Zoey and Piper dominate the match through their fury and brutality.

*Shotzi attempts a small comeback to light a fire but its snuffed out when Piper hits a running avalanche in the corner which earns the victory.

RESULT:  ZOEY STARK AND PIPER NIVEN WIN BY PINFALL

zCltKxg7e75cJR8kpUQZyhNNMMPLgJeUzwvLrncY

We see a shot of Nikki Cross sitting cross legged on the floor, rocking back and forth.  She hops up with a crazed smile and takes off running.  She’s in action..next!

w1tB4Dd_boLSvmrMPBOCg2PMo888l-ngCzlO8Ib8viCQ2WvaaY4ubMvLHAYIuYbsaWZvQGSDTkPZCa13zCltKxg7e75cJR8kpUQZyhNNMMPLgJeUzwvLrncY

COURTNEY RUSH VS NIKKI CROSS

*Nikki is in control from before the opening bell.   She attacks Rush early and takes the fight to the outside.  Cross runs her into the post, then gets on the apron and hits a running ‘cactus’ elbow with a big smile.  She brings Rush back to the ring and after literally toying with her opponent for a few minutes, Nikki ends it with a running neckbreaker which Graves calls the Breakdown.

RESULT:  NIKKI CROSS WINS BY PINFALL

VRKnHg1Juf6SBkK0glwArOHUcB3n20ykB3_lqKHAR9V3xyBRhB9BlncQ0Am37dRqn3NPfmSQp-b0D1cu

Sonya DeVille is in her office when the door opens.  She slowly stands as the camera pans to show Stephanie McMahon.

The new Raw Managing Director says she just wanted to touch base with Sonya and ensure that her Raw Superstars were being presented in the correct light here on Superstars.  Sonya agrees, saying that is her job.

Stephanie turns to leave but stops to remind Sonya, there is only room for one HBIC in the WWE.

When she’s gone Sonya’s scowl replaces her smile.

paiqt7gES4kDSX8aSukbvdGGpl06_v_1WVJgwbd-

ZzYG3eM_ge0RNHrUiTJxY5Mc17nBgmZ5B-uXF_t0viCQ2WvaaY4ubMvLHAYIuYbsaWZvQGSDTkPZCa139R9n82F2jabFHDwUYSZCmTOlU7TyhP3Sno7ofCDh9JraRBSuL0eqSfJGFW-p96xWBHW8PTPYZ0DA22Lt

ZELINA VEGA VS ASUKA W/JAKE ROBERTS

*Zelina shows fire but Asuka absorbs all she can throw at her and then begins a beatdown of her own, chopping Zelina down with chops and strikes.

*With Roberts outside guiding the champion, Asuka hits a series of elbow strikes on the back of Vega’s neck before dropping her with the DDT.

RESULT:  ASUKA RETAINS THE WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP BY SUBMISSION

ZzYG3eM_ge0RNHrUiTJxY5Mc17nBgmZ5B-uXF_t0Le9yluGLsvFH_-9nUJ_g5ZMiHGM1l6E2jaAQw4JB

Zelina is down, holding her neck when Lacey Evans makes her way down to the ring.  She waits for Zelina to slowly make her way to her feet before attacking her.  Zelina is in no condition to fight back when Lacey decks her with a Woman’s Right.  

Zelina rolls out of the ring and Lacey follows, grabbing a bottle of water from the announcer’s table and pouring it on a face-down Vega.

As the show ends, Evans remarks that she just wanted to make Zelina feel at home.

• Like 1