LAP - Lucha America Productions (CVERSE20)

LAP PRESENTS THE LAP PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP BELT

The FCW People's championshio becomes the LAP People's championship. 2-time LAP People's champion Xavi Ferrera and next challenger Sunburst were present.

LAP PEOPLE'S

image.jpeg LAP Peoples champion belt png.png

Xavi Ferrera (2nd time)

Held for 25 days

0 title defences

Prestige: 39

LAP owner Joaquin Soler surprised the attendees when he went so far as to say that "the People's championship was one of our secret reasons for buying FCW. We think this belt fits us perfectly and it will be valuable in LAP".

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 17

Monday, Week 1, February 2021, Gymnasium Aguada, Aguada, Puerto RIco. Attendance: 193

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia.jpgMac Smith.jpgGrace Harper.jpg

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to This Is Lucha!

Mac Smith: We're having a great time in Puerto Rico.

Grace Harper: Puerto Rico rocks!

Alfonso Garcia: In the first match of the night, LAP Lucha champion takes on Kip Keenan in a non-title match!

Mac Smith: Remmy Skye will face current FCW Puerto Rican champion Mutant in a Unification Match at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021. Kip Keenan defeated Tex Tagan last week and is a 2-time FCW Puerto Rican champion. He is a household name in the island. This match is the ultimate test for Skye before the Unification Match and has all the ingredients to be fantastic.

image.jpegvst copia.pngRemmy Skye.jpg

KIP KEENAN vs REMMY SKYE

The start of the match is very promising and they do a good job to work the crowd.

image.jpeg w/image.jpeg

Jagged and Grace Harper came out and Grace tried to distract Skye from the ringside saying things like "you're not man enough to face Jagged again, Remmy" or "fake champion, you're an addict".

image.jpeg

Unsurprisingly Magnifico, the man who was attacked by Jagged during his title match against Remmy Skye, came out too and he tried to talk to them, but Jagged punched him and that led to Skye leaving the ring to help Magnifico. Keenan followed Skye while the referee gave them a warning because they weren't following his instructions to remain on the ring to stop the chaotic situation. The brawl continued and while at some point Skye and Keenan returned to the ring, a few minutes later the fight between Jagged and Magnifico reignited and they left the ring again. The referee warned them again and then disqualified both wrestlers.

Kip Keenan went to a double DQ with Remmy Skye (Rating: 56, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Oh no, Grace! What has she done?!?

Mac Smith: This is not what we wanted, this can be very bad publicity for our company before LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate.

Alfonso Garcia: Let's hear what Joanne has to say.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: Thank you, Alfonso. I've been instructed by LAP owner Joaquin Soler to announce that Jagged will be the next challenger for the LAP Lucha championship after the Unification Match at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021. This means he will face Remmy Skye or Mutant.

LAP also wants to offer Puerto Rican fans a great and clean match with the Unification Match at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021 and the company will take further steps in that direction to guarantee the integrity of the show if necessary.

Rating: 45

Mac Smith: I understand that the company had to do something after what we've seen tonight, but I don't know if this is the best option.

Alfonso Garcia: We all want to have a great show at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate, that is for sure. In the next match, Magnifico vs Davis Wayne Newton!

Mac Smith: "The Triple Threat" Davis Wayne Newton is a former FCW Tag-Team champion. He is another very talented wrestler. We'll see if Magnifico can focus in this important match after what happened before.

Davis Wayne Newton.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON vs MAGNIFICO

In a decent car crash match, Magnifico hit Davis Wayne Newton with the Magnifico Cradle.

Magnifico def. Davis Wayne Newton via pinfall (Rating: 52, Time: 7')

Alfonso Garcia: At least there were no interferences in this match. Good win for Magnifico. Joanne is with LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Remmy Skye.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: Thank you, Alfonso. Remmy, you told me you want to say something.

Remmy Skye: I have great respect for Mr. Soler and the last thing I want is to seem ungrateful after the opportunity that LAP gave me when I returned to wrestling, but I don't understand this decision, Joanne. I know I lost my mind during the match tonight, but you can't trust Grace Harper. Jagged and Grace Harper shouldn't be rewarded with a Title Match.

Rating: 47

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Chess Maniac vs Rob Reynolds.

Mac Smith: Rob Reynolds is a 2-time FCW Tag-Team champion, he is an established wrestler here in Puerto Rico. Chess Maniac defeated Frogue Element at Apertura in his first match of 2021.

Chess Maniac.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

CHESS MANIAC vs ROB REYNOLDS

They stole the show with a short solid match. Chess Maniac submitted Rob Reynolds with the Checkmate.

Chess Maniac def. Rob Reynolds via submission (Rating: 56, Time 7')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg image.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm with Bradford Peverell. You strongly criticized LAP last week, just before Samael The Executioner attacked you from behind. You will face him at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021.

Bradford Peverell: They will not silence us!

Joanne Rodriguez: They?

Bradford Peverell: I will defeat Samael and the revolution will begin!

Rating: 45

Alfonso Garcia: Ok, it's time for the Main Event!  Pantera Roja vs Ox Mastadon!

Mac Smith: Ox Mastadon is a 2-time People's champion and 3-time FCW Tag-Team champion. He is a very big powerhouse, a beast. Pantera Roja comes off a loss at Apertura against Axxis Jr, but we all know he is one of the best performer in LAP. Let's enjoy this match.

Main Event:

image.jpegvst copia.pngPhenomenal E_alt1.jpg

OX MASTADON vs PANTERA ROJA

This match had good storytelling with Ox Mastadon playing a noble giant and Pantera Roja trying everything to break him. Pantera Roja showed his great aerial skills in this match while weakening the giant little by little. Ox Mastadon survived the Feline Instinct and the Puerto Rican crowd chanted for his name louder. After another devastating combination that made the giant kneel, Pantera Roja went for the Tumbleweed Legdrop to finish his opponent.

Pantera Roja def. Ox Mastadon via pinfall (Rating: 58, Time: 17')

Alfonso Garcia: Do not miss LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021, this Sunday at Coliseo E. Huike! Thank you for watching us. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 52

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-12 a las 22.31.29.png

Live On

streamit copia.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpg

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

PREDICTIONS FOR LAP x FCW FORBIDDEN GATE 2021

The winner will have the opportunity to make a big decision.

LAP x FCW FORBIDDEN GATE 2021 CARD

Magnifico vs ???

LAP People's

Xavi Ferrera ©️ vs Sunburst

Bradford Peverell vs Samael The Executioner

Axxis Jr vs Giant Brody

LAP Parejas / FCW Tag-Team (Unification Match)

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Puerto Rican Boys (Island Boy Apollo & Kid San Juan) ©️

Main Event: LAP Lucha / FCW Puerto Rican (Unification Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant ©️

(TIE-BREAKER) Which 3 matches will have the highest rating? (in order)

Magnifico vs ???

LAP People's

Axxis Jr vs Giant Brody

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Puerto Rican Boys (Island Boy Apollo & Kid San Juan) ©️

Main Event: LAP Lucha / FCW Puerto Rican (Unification Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant ©️

Perez Xtreme vs The Puerto Rican Boys

Remmy Skye vs Mutant

Xavi Ferrera vs Sunburst

• Like 1

LAP x FCW FORBIDDEN GATE 2021 CARD

Magnifico vs ???

Impossible to vote against the incoming surprise superstar, now if it said local talent. That would be different, but last time a big name was announced it was Axxis Jr. 

LAP People's

As much as I love Sunburst and want him to win, unless Xavi is on the way out I don't see him dropping the title. Although Sunburst is coming off his biggest win beating guys like Bull Wrecker, DWN. I think you need at least one FCW champion to remain. 

This is 50/50 for mine, Peverell is probably higher up the food chain, but Samael will suit LAP better, similar vibes to Chess Maniac, who isn't here tonight. 

Axxis Jr vs Giant Brody

Axxis Jr was a big get prior to the FCW buy out, and if that didn't happen the biggest news for the company would be how great of a signing Axxis Jr is, and I guess we will be seeing a solid win by Axxis Jr to remind everyone just exactly who he is and his place in the company against 

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Puerto Rican Boys (Island Boy Apollo & Kid San Juan) ©️

I predicted only one title change going the way of FCW and this is certainly the other potential candidate with TPRB being guys that would actually fit the product of LAP. While it could happen, Perez Xtreme have too much of a feud going on elsewhere and they have been booked too strong as a team. Although I could see the swerve happen it would be a way to get the titles off Perez Xtreme when there isn't really any other challengers close to them. 

Main Event: LAP Lucha / FCW Puerto Rican (Unification Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant ©️

Don't get me wrong I love Mutant, but his match was uninspiring and you don't want the main champ to be a guy who puts on the worst match of the night. While he didn't have the best partner and I expect Remmy to pull out something solid from him. It would be a waste of Remmy and everything he has accomplished in LAP thus far to be dethroned in what is essentially a match with limited build up. That and the optics should be LAP stand tall at the end of the night, after all their company didn't go under. 

1st - Perez Xtreme vs TPRB

2nd - Xavi Ferrera vs Sunburst

3rd - Magnifico vs ????

• Like 1

image.gif

LAP x FCW FORBIDDEN GATE 2021

Sunday, Week 1, February 2021. Coliseo Emilio E. Huyke, Humacao, Puerto Rico. Attendance: 603

Alfonso Garcia.jpgMac Smith.jpgGrace Harper.jpg

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021!

Mac Smith: I'm happy to be here for our first ever event in Puerto Rico.

Grace Harper: I've really enjoyed these days in Puerto RIco.

Alfonso Garcia: We have a fantastic card tonight. Xavi Ferrera defends the LAP People's title against Sunburst. Bradford Peverell vs Samael The Executioner. Axxis Jr faces Giant Brody. In the first Unification Match of the night, LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme vs FCW Tag-Team champions The Puerto Rican Boys. And in the Main Event, another Unification Match between LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye and FCW Puerto Rican champion Mutant!

poster remmy skye mutant forbidden.png

Grace Harper: There are so many good matches tonight. But I need to know who is the mystery opponent that is going to face Magnifico in the first match of the night, Alfonso.

Alfonso Garcia: Now I can tell you, Grace. In the first match of the night, Magnifico faces Frederique Antonio Garcia!

Mac Smith: Frederique Antonio Garcia, aka Frederique, has been one of the most popular wrestlers in FCW for years. I think what we will see tonight is a regression to his most successful gimmick. He is a FCW Tag-Team champion. Magnifico defeated Davis Wayne Newton this week, but we all know what happened with Jagged and Grace.

Grace Harper: I hope Frederique Antonio Garcia puts Magnifico in his place in this match.

Frederique_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA vs MAGNIFICO

In a good match to work the crowd, Frederique Antonio Garcia hit Magnifico with the Romeo Is Bleeding.

Frederique Antonio Garcia def. Magnifico via pinfall (Rating: 54, Time: 10')

Grace Harper: Karma!

Alfonso Garcia: Really, Grace? Let's see what Joanne is up to.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg image.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with someone you may already know, "The Angel Of The Dark" Raven Nightfall, what are you doing in LAP?

(The crowd reacts with surprise at her presence)

Raven Nightfall: My new duty is to represent Samael The Executioner. The Executioner will suffocate Peverell's revolution tonight. Bradford Peverell doesn't know he is digging his own hole. He is fighting against forces that operate on a superior level that he doesn't understand. Peverell will be executed tonight to begin a new Dark Era.

Rating: 53

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match Xavi Ferrera defends the LAP People's championship against Sunburst.

Mac Smith: Xavi Ferrera is making his first defence tonight after defeating Curtis Shaw in a Cage Match at FCW Freedom Fighters last month. In 2020 Ferrera had a fantastic 5-1-0 record in singles competition in FCW. Sunburst won a Six-Way match to earn this title shot. Sunburst finished 2020 with a record of 8-6-0 in singles competition in LAP.

LAP PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP

image.jpegvst copia.pngSunburst.jpg

XAVI FERRERA (c) vs SUNBURST

Xavi Ferrera and Sunburst tried to steal the show but they fell short. Xavi Ferrera hit Sunburst with the Ferrerarana.

Xavi Ferrera def. Sunburst via pinfall (Rating: 48, Time 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Xavi Ferrera retains! This is the second win for the FCW guys tonight.

Grace Harper: True. This was a good performance from Ferrera.

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Bradford Peverell vs Samael The Executioner!

Mac Smith: I'm still surprised about Raven Nightfall's words. With Raven by his side, Samael is even more dangerous. Bradford Peverell was attacked by Samael while protesting LAP's acquisition of FCW. Peverell is a former FCW Puerto Rican champion.

image.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpeg w/Raven Nightfall_alt1 copia.jpg

BRADFORD PEVERELL vs SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall)

This match was a relentless wild brawl. Peverell had the crowd by his side after his protests against LAP and he gained momentum at some point of the match until Raven Nightfall made a cut the neck signal to Samael and he hit Bradford Peverell with The Execution.

Samael The Executioner def. Bradford Peverell via pinfall (Rating: 52, Time: 15')

Frederique_alt1.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

In the backstage we see Grace Harper and Jagged talking to Frederique Antonio Garcia.

Grace Harper: Nice outfit, Frederique. By the way, we should collaborate...

Rating: 42

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Axxis Jr takes on Giant Brody.

Mac Smith: Giant Brody is a monster, he is so big. He is a former FCW Puerto Rican champion. This is Axxis Jr's second match in LAP after defeating Pantera Roja in his debut match at Apertura.

Axxis Jr.jpgvst copia.pngGiant Brody.jpg

AXXIS JR vs GIANT BRODY

This match had the classic David vs Goliath storytelling where Axxis Jr thrived perfectly. Axxis Jr hit Giant Brody with the Gravity Axxisault.

Axxis Jr def. Giant Brody via pinfall (Rating: 51, Time: 16')

Mac Smith: Axxis Jr defeated the giant!

Alfonso Garcia: Big win for Axxis Jr. It's time for the first Unification Match of the night, LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme vs FCW Tag-Team champions The Puerto Rican Boys!

Mac Smith: The Puerto Rican Boys are 4-time FCW Tag-Team champions and the Puerto Rican crowd loves them. This is the second defence for them. Perez Xtreme are also making their second defence tonight. This match is a matter of state here on the island.

LAP PAREJAS / FCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (Unification Match)

Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngIsland Boy Apollo.jpgKid San Juan.jpg

PEREZ XTREME (FRANKIE PEREZ & JONNIE PEREZ) (c) vs THE PUERTO RICAN BOYS (ISLAND BOY APOLLO & KID SAN JUAN) (c)

This frenetic car crash became the match of the night. The Puerto Rican Boys put the crowd on its feet when Island Boy Apollo hit Jonnie Perez with the Island Driver, but Frankie saved his brother and then yelled at him. Perez Xtreme hit Kid San Juan with the PX-Clutch before Frankie Perez pinned him.

Perez Xtreme def. The Puerto Rican Boys via pinfall (Rating: 60, Time: 13')

Alfonso Garcia: Perez Xtreme are the undisputed LAP Parejas champions after this Unification Match.

Mac Smith: What a great Unification Match!

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, the second Unification Match of the night between LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye and FCW Puerto Rican champion Mutant!

Mac Smith: Mutant defeated Kip Keenan at FCW Freedom Fighters last month to win the FCW Puerto Rican title for the first time. "The King Of The Wasteland" also defeated Supercopa De La Lucha winner Eléctrico in the first ever This Is Lucha episode in Puerto Rico. LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye is making his eleventh defence.

Main Event: LAP LUCHA / FCW PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP (Unification match)

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

REMMY SKYE (c) vs MUTANT (c)

The storytelling of the match revolved around Mutant's good start of the match proving his tremendous power to weaken Remmy, including throwing him outside the ring three times in a row and an early pin attempt after a running powerslam. Remmy took all kind of risks to revert the situation at all costs to maintain his belt. Remmy showed his aerial moves repertoire to the Puerto Rican crowd while Mutant fell to the ground many times before Remmy Skye hit him with the Skye Diver.

image.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Suddenly Jagged and Frederique Antonio Garcia accompanied by Grace Harper are going down the ramp to ruin Remmy's perfect finish.

image.jpeg

But Magnifico comes running and takes a very risky move by crashing his body into them from behind to save Remmy's victory. Remmy Skye pinned Mutant to win the match. Immediately Jagged and Frederique began to beat Magnifico and Remmy Skye left the ring to help him, making them retreat. Jagged, Frederique Antonio Garcia and Grace Harper glared at Remmy Skye from the distance while he held the LAP Lucha belt.

Remmy Skye def. Mutant via pinfall (Rating: 57, Time: 17')

Alfonso Garcia: Remmy retains and remains the undisputed LAP Lucha champion! Thank you Puerto Rico for these two unforgettable weeks and all of you for watching at home. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 56

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-15 a las 4.39.44.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
the pre-match commentary before the LAP People's championship match was wrong
  • Like 4

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR LAP x FCW FORBIDDEN GATE 2021

6/6 @HiPlus

4/6 @KyTeran

Congratulations @HiPlus you got a perfect score! This time the reward is not a narrative decision so I can tell you publicly: You can choose up to 5 FCW wrestlers to keep on the LAP roster to make sure they won't be fired.

If you need more info ask me about anyone, but I think Handsome Stranger (retired), Taylor Norton and Billy Russell are the only wrestlers who aren't available from the default FCW roster.

Thank you once again for your precise analysis. I thought stripping Xavi Ferrera of the belt in his first defence and also his first appearance in LAP would be too harsh. In this match Sunburst and Ferrera underperformed and it ended up being the worst match of the night.

Bradford Peverell's protests against LAP was at first just another storyline, but after the Unification Matches announcement segment in This Is Lucha #16 got such a low rating (31), which I read in kayfabe as the opposition of some fans to losing their own FCW titles, I wanted LAP to take a strong stance and to send a clear message: we are here to stay and WE make the decisions. Samael had to defeat Peverell right there in Puerto Rico. Raven Nightfall's debut segment put the match into context.

Axxis Jr was for the first time the top LAP babyface during this two weeks in PR in my opinion. With Remmy against a heel like Mutant I thought FCW fans would buy instantly Remmy vs Mutant, but I understand that the low rating unification segment means many Puerto Rican fans still put support their own FCW guys above face/heel disposition. I think Axxis Jr felt like a natural babyface in PR.

I like how you see Perez Xtreme because that's how I wanted it to be. They may be their own enemies.

Despite being predictable I felt the LAP Lucha / FCW Puerto Rican match was needed not only for the unification. It's true that it could have been built much more, but what I wanted was to shake things. This match will have many consequences.

• Like 2

image.jpegLAP2.gif

RAVEN NIGHTFALL IS LAP!

Raven Nightfall has been hired by LAP on a 1 year written contract worth $2700 per show.

Lucha America Productions owner Joaquin Soler said that "Raven Nightfall is a superstar. I'm sure she is going to become an incredible asset for LAP. And we're excited to see her working with Samael The Executioner".

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

After the Unification Matches at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021, I have retired the corresponding FCW titles and I have decided that the new prestige of each LAP title will be an average of the two unified titles:

Prestige LAP Lucha (45.5) + Prestige FCW Puerto Rican (56.9) = New Prestige LAP Lucha (51.2)

Prestige LAP Parejas (36.9) + Prestige FCW Tag Team (47.5) = New Prestige LAP Parejas (42.2)

Bit late on this, but I figure Xavi and Samael are staying on. Others I would like to see stay USAce, Ox Mastadon, Juggernaut Jones, Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan.

I realise now a lot of those guys have paint or masks, but I think USAce, Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan could really find their feet and style in in LAP while the two giants definitely don't fit what I would consider LAP production and styl.e 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HiPlus said:

Bit late on this, but I figure Xavi and Samael are staying on. Others I would like to see stay USAce, Ox Mastadon, Juggernaut Jones, Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan.

I realise now a lot of those guys have paint or masks, but I think USAce, Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan could really find their feet and style in in LAP while the two giants definitely don't fit what I would consider LAP production and styl.e 

So you choose USAce, Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan, right? I understand what you say about Juggernaut Jones and Ox Mastadon but if you want them to stay... it's up to you, it's your reward.

45 minutes ago, newbiezness said:

So you choose USAce, Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan, right? I understand what you say about Juggernaut Jones and Ox Mastadon but if you want them to stay... it's up to you, it's your reward.

Oh yeah sorry it's all five as you said up to five. I wanna see how you use the two big men as well

• Thanks 1

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 18

Monday, Week 2, February 2021, Sharks Ice, San Jose, CA. Attendance: 380

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia.jpgMac Smith.jpgimage.jpeg

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome back to the South West, This Is Lucha!

Mac Smith: It's nice to be back in California, Alfonso, but I need to know where is Grace and who is this guy!

Alfonso Garcia: After the events that happened at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate 2021, LAP has decided that Cueball Lynch will replace Grace Harper in the LAP announcers table and the Title Match between LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye and Grace Harper's client Jagged will be a Cage Match. Cueball, can you introduce yourself?

Cueball Lynch: Of course, Alfonso. I'm Jerry "Cueball" Lynch and I've been working as a colour commentator for FCW for the last thirteen years.

Alfonso Garcia: We are happy to have you here, I'm sure you will help us a lot with the FCW guys! In the first match, El Toro De Oro Jr vs Samael The Executioner!

Mac Smith: This is the third time they face each other. Samael defeated Golden Bull at Lucha Fest and in the first This Is Lucha episode of 2021. This has been a heated feud but Samael looks stronger than ever with Raven Nightfall by his side.

EL TORO DE ORO JR vs SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall)

A short wild brawl full of adrenaline until Samael The Executioner hit El Toro De Oro Jr with The Execution.

Samael The Executioner def. El Toro De Oro Jr via pinfall (Rating: 59, Time: 7')

Cueball Lynch: This was a great match to start the show!

Mac Smith: It's probably the best of their trilogy...

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Kip Keenan comes out.

Kip Keenan: I don't like Bradford Peverell. Sometimes he is a nice guy, sometimes he is not. I don't trust him. But I have to admit that he had a point in what he said about LAP's acquisition of FCW. And I want our concerns to be heard, not silenced by a bully like you, Samael. I want to face you at Coronación!

Raven Nightfall: Samael accepts the challenge, Kip. You will shallow your words when you enter the dark.

Rating: 39

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another match, Bull Wrecker vs Ultimate Phoenix!

Cueball Lynch: Bull Wrecker is a powerful man. He has won the FCW Tag Team title twice with The Wasteland Warriors, making a feared team with Mutant.

Mac Smith: Ultimate Phoenix has a 5-2-0 record in singles competition in LAP.

image.jpegvst copia.pngUltimate Phoenix.jpg

BULL WRECKER vs ULTIMATE PHOENIX

This match was all about storytelling, strength vs flashiness. The crowd wasn't interested in that thought. Ultimate Phoenix hit Bull Wrecker with the Phoenix Firebird Splash.

Ultimate Phoenix def. Bull Wrecker via pinfall (Rating: 42, Time: 16')

Grace Harper, Frederique Antonio Garcia and Jagged take the ring.

Grace Harper: I could go on and tell you how unfair it is that Remmy Skye's title defence vs Jagged has become a Cage Match, but I'm here to present my new client Frederique Antonio Garcia. He is...

Remmy Skye.jpg

LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye comes out to interrupt Grace Harper's speech.

Remmy Skye: An homophobe?

(A sound of disbelief runs through the crowd)

Remmy Skye: Frederique Antonio Garcia is an homophobe? Is that what you were going to say, Grace? I knew who Frederique was, all the people here know who he is, but I didn't know who Frederique Antonio Garcia was. So I did my research, Grace. This is not just another incarnation. Frederique Antonio Garcia is the man who made a name in this industry with homophobic comments. And you, Grace, you decide to bring this back in 2021? In one of the most progressive states in the United States, California!

(The crowd claims "yeaaah!")

Remmy Skye: Really, Grace? That's low even for you. And Jagged, watch out for yourself because at Coronación none of these will be able to help you inside the Cage.

Rating: 55

Alfonso Garcia: What the hell! The champion made a statement tonight!

Cueball Lynch: I can tell you something like this was not usual in FCW. This is wild.

Mac Smith: Remmy is on fire. He has listened to Grace calling him drug addict, fake champion and many other things for a long time. Now he is in attack mode!

Alfonso Garcia: Remmy caught them off guard, but we all know Grace will counter attack. In our next match, Fire Attack vs Los Rubios Canadienses.

Mac Smith: Los Rubios Canadienses participated in Torneo De Parejas 2020. They beat The American Cobras and then were eliminated by Perez Xtreme, the tag-team that won the tournament. Los Rubios Canadienses made a great impression. 

image.jpegimage.jpegvst copia.pngFlash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpg

FIRE ATTACK (AMAZING FIRE FLY & RAPIDO) vs LOS RUBIOS CANADIENSES (FLASH SAVAGE & OZZIE GOLDSTEIN)

In a good short car crash, Amazing Fire Fly hit Ozzie Goldstein with the Sky High Fire Fly.

Fire Attack def. Los Rubios Canadienses via pinfall (Rating: 58, Time 7')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm with Perez Xtreme. After the Unification Match you're now undisputed LAP Parejas champions.

Frankie Perez: You know, Joanne... what can you expect when you have someone like me, the Kill Switch, in the tag-team division? Exactly, you expect domination. We are the most dominant tag-team in Lucha and it's just me and my little brother.

Joanne Rodriguez: You are going to face Fire Attack at Coronación in a 2vs2 match for the first time after you defeated them in the Torneo De Parejas 2020 Final to win the titles.

Frankie Perez: Nobody knew who they were before they stepped into a ring with the Kill Switch.

Rating: 51

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event! A Triple Threat Tag Team Match where the winners will earn a title shot at the LAP Women's Parejas championship between Las Gatas, Queens Of Lucha and Tex-Mex!

Cueball Lynch: This is very exciting for me because it's the first time that I comment women's wrestling.

Main Event: LAP Women's Parejas Title Shot Match

Hellcat Hernandez.jpgDarkness Cat.jpgvst copia.pngQueen Amazon.jpgJaguar Queen.jpgvst copia.pngHouston Handley.jpgTeresa Perez.jpg

LAS GATAS (HELLCAT HERNANDEZ & DARKNESS CAT) vs QUEENS OF LUCHA (QUEEN AMAZON & JAGUAR QUEEN) vs TEX-MEX (HOUSTON HANDLEY & TERESA PEREZ)

In a decent match where everyone got involved, Queens Of Lucha hit Houston Handley with the Queens Throne before Queen Amazon pinned her.

Queens Of Lucha def. Tex-Mex and Las Gatas via pinfall (Rating: 53, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Queens Of Lucha will face the LAP Women's champions Perez & Torres at Coronación. Do not miss the last This Is Lucha episode before Coronación next week! Thank you for watching us. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 56

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-17 a las 13.57.56.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
remmy skye's segment rating was wrong, sorry
  • Like 3

wrestlingcommunity copia.gif

WrestlingCommunity.com - A fresh look at the wrestling industry

· CASEY VALENTINE IS OLLIE!

Casey Valentine, the hottest free agent in wrestling, has signed a 3-year exclusive contract with OLLIE worth $56600 per month. A move to Mexico was rumored weeks ago but with EILL as potential destination. EILL's financial scandal may have changed the outcome and this signing may elevate OLLIE's status.

· USPW NEW SIGNINGS

Ekuma and Jefferson Stardust have left SWF for rival USPW. Jason Azaria, who has been TCW's voice since their first show, joins USPW's commentary team.

· JOAQUIN SOLER LABELS LAP'S FIRST SHOWS IN PUERTO RICO "A COMPLETE SUCCESS"

LAP owner Joaquin Soler told WrestlingCommunity.com that first shows in Puerto Rico "were a complete success. At first Puerto Rican fans were reluctant to the unification matches. Puerto Rican crowds are passionate. But in the end the unification matches went down really well. We can't wait to return to Puerto Rico and we are still committed to bringing women's wrestling to the island"

• Like 1

Flash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpgimage.gif

LOS RUBIOS CANADIENSES ARE LAP!

Los Rubios Canadienses (Flash Savage & Ozzie Goldstein) have been hired by LAP on an exclusive written contract for 2 years worth $140 per show for Flash Savage and  $110 per show for Ozzie Goldstein. Los Rubios Canadienses are also known as The Canadian Blondes in other promotions.

"We are happy to have Los Rubios Canadienses joining our exciting Parejas division on a permanent basis" said Lucha America Productions owner Joaquin Soler.

• Like 1

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 19

Monday, Week 3, February 2021, Piper's Casino, Silver Springs, NV. Attendance: 300 SELL OUT!

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Silver Springs, Nevada, This Is Lucha! What was your first This Is Lucha episode like, Cueball?

Cueball Lynch: It was amazing, Alfonso. This is just on another level, thank you for this opportunity guys.

Mac Smith: This is our second time here at Piper's Casino, this is where the first This Is Lucha episode took place!

Alfonso Garcia: Here is where our TV show kicked of and this place will always be special for LAP. Enough talking, let's focus on the first match of the night, Chess Maniac vs Joffy Laine!

Cueball Lynch: Joffy "The Jackhammer" Laine is a texan brawler who held the People's championship for seven months in 2019. This is his first singles match in LAP.

Mac Smith: He's facing tonight one of the best minds in Lucha, Cueball. Chess Maniac has won his two singles matches in 2021.

Chess Maniac.jpgvst copia.pngJoffy Laine.jpg

CHESS MANIAC vs JOFFY LAINE

In a match where they did an excellent job to work the crowd, Chess Maniac submitted hit Joffy Laine with the Checkmate.

Chess Maniac def. Joffy Laine via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 8')

Alfonso Garcia: What an opening match guys!

Cueball Lynch: Submitting The Jackhammer in just eight minutes? Come on, give me a break.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Remmy Skye.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm with LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye. Remmy, you really caught fire in that segment last week, we've never seen you like that before!

Remmy Skye: It was too much time hearing absurd things about me, sometimes you need to respond to get it out of your head.

Joanne Rodriguez: You will defend the LAP Lucha title vs Jagged in a Cage Match at Coronación II. Last year you defeated Chess Maniac to win the title. If you beat Jagged you will celebrate one year as LAP Lucha champion!

Remmy Skye: I can't believe all the goods things that have happened to me here. I will fight for this title again to honor all the support I receive from LAP fans.

Rating: 58

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Cobra vs Frogue Element.

Cueball Lynch: Most people don't know this but "The Snake Man" Cobra is actually from the West Coast. This is his first match in LAP.

Mac Smith: Frogue lost to Chess Maniac at Apertura in his first singles match of 2021.

image.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

FROGUE ELEMENT vs COBRA

They tried to steal the show but the match was too short and well... they fell too short. Frogue Element hit Cobra with the Fro' Splash.

Frogue Element def. Cobra via pinfall (Rating: 36, Time: 5')

Grace Harper, Frederique Antonio Garcia and Jagged take the ring in front of a crowd that boos them throughout the segment.

Grace Harper: Poor Remmy! He had to listen to me for so long and blah blah blah. Is it false that he was a drug addict? Is it false that we have not seen any evidences that he has quit drugs and could still continue using them to boost his performance? Is it false that this company is covering him by letting him avoid a rematch against Jagged for so long, protecting him with a Cage stipulation, or banning me from the announcers table?

(The crowd boos louder)

Frederique Antonio Garcia: Shut up you sissies! Listen to her.

Grace Harper: That's why I call Remmy Skye fake champion! Jagged will prevent Remmy Skye from celebrating a year as LAP Lucha champion because Jagged has never been pinned or submitted in LAP, something not even Remmy Skye can say! Remmy Skye defeated Jagged at Lucha Fest in a Ladder Match, good luck with that in a Cage Match, Remmy. You thought you were smarter than us, Remmy? Think twice, ex-champion!

Rating: 50

Cueball Lynch: Is everything so intense always here?

Alfonso Garcia: You still have no idea, Cueball. In the next match, Jesus Chavez vs Pantera Roja!

Mac Smith: So far this year Pantera Roja lost to Axxis Jr at Apertura and then he defeated Ox Mastadon in Puerto Rico. Jesus Chavez debuts in LAP in this match.

Cueball Lynch: Jesus Chavez was one-third of The Latino Kings until he turned face. He is a muscular heavyweight.

Jesus ChavezJesus Chavez.jpgvst copia.pngPhenomenal E_alt1.jpg

JESUS CHAVEZ vs PANTERA ROJA

This match had a lot of psychology with Pantera Roja doing pretty much the same of what he did to Ox Mastadon. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, Pantera Roja hit Jesus Chavez with the Feline Instinct.

Pantera Roja def. Jesus Chavez via pinfall (Rating: 54, Time 15')

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event! Remmy Skye and Magnifico take on Jagged and Frederique Antonio Garcia!

Mac Smith: I don't think there's any better match to warm up for Coronación than this.

Alfonso Garcia: What is your prediction for the Cage Match between Remmy and Jagged at Coronación?

Cueball Lynch: I don't know them as much as you guys, I'll give you an outsider point of view. Jagged is faster, he is younger, but now he has someone as experienced as Frederique Antonio Garcia and he has Grace Harper. We can argue about her methods but she is a hell of a manager. Jagged has a 8-1-0 record in singles matches, with that Ladder Match vs Remmy being his only loss, and has never been pinned or submitted in 17 matches in LAP, which is absolutely crazy. If I had to pick someone, I'd pick Jagged.

Alfonso Garcia: Who do you think will feel more the pressure in a match like this, Remmy or Jagged?

Mac Smith: Remmy Skye put the pressure on Jagged last week, reminding him who is the champion and who is unbeaten. Betting against Remmy has always turned out wrong. On the other hand, Remmy somehow told Joanne earlier they have gotten into his head. Remmy has avoided this rematch and I don't think it's only because Grace is Jagged's manager. I think he like too much his LAP Lucha belt. Remmy hasn't got a real threat since their match at Lucha Fest. Remmy said this title is the best that has happened to him and he knows Jagged is his biggest threat.

Main Event:

Remmy Skye.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpg w/image.jpeg

REMMY SKYE & MAGNIFICO vs JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA (w/ Grace Harper)

A total car crash. Magnifico, who has become Remmy's best ally in recent weeks, did a sensational work during the first minutes, but then ran out of energy. Jagged and Frederique took turns to wrestle Remmy. When Magnifico tagged in again, Grace ordered her clients to isolate Magnifico until they could retain Remmy long enough for Frederique to hit Magnifico with the Romeo Is Bleeding and pinned him for the win.

Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia def. Remmy Skye & Jagged via pinfall (Rating: 67, Time: 11')

Alfonso Garcia: Big, big win for Grace's guys, but they won't be able to do this inside the Cage. Will Remmy celebrate one year as a champion or will Jagged dethrone him? Do not miss Coronación II this Sunday! Thank you for watching us. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 63

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-18 a las 3.26.56.png

Live On

• Like 2

PREDICTIONS FOR CORONACIÓN II

The winner will have the opportunity to make a big decision.

Thanks to all of you who have been appreciating this diary lately. I'd love it if you join the predictions contest as well.

CORONACIÓN II CARD

Axxis Jr vs Scarlet Scarab

Ultimate Phoenix vs ???

Kip Keenan vs Samael The Executioner

LAP Women's Parejas

Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres) ©️ vs Queens Of Lucha (Queen Amazon & Jaguar Queen)

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Simony Sentinel

LAP Parejas

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido)

Main Event: LAP Lucha (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Jagged

Ultimate Phoenix vs ???

LAP Women's Parejas

Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres) ©️ vs Queens Of Lucha (Queen Amazon & Jaguar Queen)

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Simony Sentinel

LAP Parejas

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido)

Main Event: LAP Lucha (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Jagged

Ultimate Phoenix vs ???

Remmy Skye vs Jagged

Perez Xtreme vs Fire Attack

• Like 1

Axxis Jr winning in the opening match, keeps the fans happy to kick off the show. 

Ultimate Phoenix vs ???

Always back the ???.

LAP Women's Parejas

LAP Women's

Simony has had a few shots, and I think she has to get the win here after losing last time, otherwise the feud ends. 

LAP Parejas

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido)

Amazing Fire Fly can help put on a great match, but Rapido continues to be the weak link. 

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Jagged

Jagged has been built really strongly, but Remmy should go out with a year long reign. Whoever upsets him will be a big long term guy. 

1. Remmy Skye vs Jagged

2. Perez Xtreme vs Fire Attack

3. Kip Keenan vs Samael The Executioner

• Like 1

CORONACIÓN II CARD

Ultimate Phoenix vs ???

LAP Women's Parejas

LAP Women's

LAP Parejas

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Jagged

Remmy Skye vs Jagged

Perez Xtreme vs Fire Attack

Ultimate Phoenix vs ???

• Like 1

lap coronacion II.gif

CORONACIÓN II

Sunday, Week 3, February 2021. George C. Page Stadium, Los Angeles, CA. Attendance: 1200 SELL OUT!

Official Coronación II theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Coronación!

Mac Smith: Look at this sold out stadium! This is a new attendance record in LAP.

Cueball Lynch: This is my first LAP event and I can't put into words how excited I am.

Alfonso Garcia: Our card is stacked tonight. Kip Keenan takes on Samael The Executioner. LAP Women's Parejas champions Perez & Torres make their second defence vs Queens Of Lucha. LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer makes her second defence against Simony Sentinel. LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme making their third defence vs Fire Attack. And in the Main Event, Remmy Skye defends the LAP Lucha title against Jagged in a Cage Match!

coronacion II remmy skye jagged poster.png

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: We have a great match to start the night, Axxis Jr vs Scarlet Scarab!

Mac Smith: Axxis Jr is 2-0-0 in singles matches in LAP, while Scarlet Scarab is 4-2-0. Very interesting match in my opinion.

Axxis Jr.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

AXXIS JR vs SCARLET SCARAB

Good match to work the crowd. "L-A-P! L-A-P!" chants to start the show with Axxis raising his hand to follow the crowd and then they supported him throughout the match. Axxis Jr hit Scarlet Scarab with the Gravity Axxisault.

Axxis Jr def. Scarlet Scarab via pinfall (Rating: 56, Time: 12')

Alfonso Garcia: Axxis Jr gets his third straight win.

Mac Smith: Axxis is fantastic, I don't know where is the limit in this company for him.

lapbanner.png

Mac Smith: Alfonso, can you tell us who is going to face Ultimate Phoenix?

Alfonso Garcia: I can. In the next match, Ultimate Phoenix vs Hijo Del Relampago!

Cueball Lynch: Who?

Mac Smith: Wow! I didn't see that coming, Alfonso. Hijo Del Relampago is the grandson of Mexican luchador legend Relampago. He has spent the last 6 years in Japan working for BHOTWG where he was part of the NEO-X stable. To have him here tonight is an incredible surprise. Ultimate Phoenix vs Hijo Del Relampago? This is a dream match guys.

Hijo Del Relampago.jpgvst copia.pngUltimate Phoenix.jpg

HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO vs ULTIMATE PHOENIX

They stole the show with this short match where Hijo Del Relampago hit Ultimate Phoenix with the Relampago Blanco.

Hijo Del Relampago def. Ultimate Phoenix via pinfall (Rating: 57, Time: 6')

Cueball Lynch: Who the hell is this Relampago and how come I did not know about him 10 minutes ago? What an exhibition!

Mac Smith: Fantastic debut.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Kip Keenan vs Samael The Executioner.

Cueball Lynch: I want to say something. Kip Keenan said Bradford Peverell, who is a divisive figure for many Puerto Rican fans, was right about LAP intentions in FCW's acquisition or at least he could have a point. Keenan wants to heard all the story and many Puerto Rican fans think the same way. Samael and Raven Nightfall did not respect those legitimate concerns.

KIP KEENAN vs SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall)

This match was all about storytelling. Kip Keenan fighting for what he thinks is fair against someone like Samael who doesn't show any emotions. Keenan found some sympathy in the Californian crowd and even caught a little bit of momentum, but he could not resist when Samael The Executioner hit him with The Execution.

Samael The Executioner def. Kip Keenan via pinfall (Rating: 53, Time 16')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, LAP Women's champions Perez & Torres defend the titles against Queens Of Lucha!

Mac Smith: Perez & Torres are making their second defence in this match. Queens Of Lucha won a Triple Threat Tag-Team Match to earn this opportunity and also defeated Tex-Mex in their first match of 2021.

LAP WOMEN'S PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Pinky Perez.jpgPoison Ivy.jpgvst copia.pngQueen Amazon.jpgJaguar Queen.jpg

PEREZ & TORRES (PINKY PEREZ & MARIANA TORRES) (c) vs QUEENS OF LUCHA (QUEEN AMAZON & JAGUAR QUEEN)

These tag-teams stole the show in a short match where Perez & Torres hit Jaguar Queen with the Pink Tower and Pinky Perez pinned her..

Perez & Torres def. Queens Of Lucha via pinfall (Rating: 56, Time: 8')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another title match, LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer vs Simony Sentinel.

Mac Smith: Electric Dreamer won the Women's Tournament Final against Simony Sentinel to become the first LAP Women's champion. At Apertura the champion defeated Sentinel again. After Apertura, Simony Sentinel had an uplifting victory against Dreamer's tag-team partner Alina America. This is the last chance for Sentinel to beat Dreamer.

LAP WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Electric Dreamer.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

ELECTRIC DREAMER (c) vs SIMONY SENTINEL

In a good match full of aerial spots, Electric Dreamer hit Simony Sentinel with the Electric Chair.

Electric Dreamer def. Simony Sentinel via pinfall (Rating: 56, Time: 12')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Our Parejas division is great and I'm always happy to announce a title match like this. LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme vs Fire Attack!

Mac Smith: After winning the unification match at Puerto Rico, Perez Xtreme are making their third title defence tonight. Fire Attack finally have their long-awaited rematch after losing to Perez Xtreme in the Torneo De Parejas Final. Fire Attack won their last two matches against Orgullo Escarlata and Los Rubios Canadienses.

LAP PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

PEREZ XTREME (FRANKIE PEREZ & JONNIE PEREZ) (c) vs FIRE ATTACK (AMAZING FIRE FLY & RAPIDO)

Match of the night. A dramatic car crash where Amazing Fire Fly shined above everyone else with his risky aerial moves. Amazing Fire Fly put the crowd on its feet when he hit Jonnie Perez with the Sky High Fire Fly but Rapido was unable to stop Frankie's interference and he broke up the pin. Frankie was so mad at Jonnie. Finally they connected the PX-Clutch to hit Rapido and Frankie Perez pinned him.

Perez Xtreme def. Fire Attack via pinfall (Rating: 69, Time: 13')

Alfonso Garcia: Perez Xtreme retain but Frankie is not happy with his brother's performance.

Clueball Lynch: It must be difficult to deliver when his older brother is always on his back!

lapbanner.png.

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye vs Jagged in a Cage Match!

Mac Smith: Remmy Skye needs a win to celebrate one year as LAP Lucha champion. Remmy has an unreal 16-0-1 record in singles matches in LAP. He hasn't lost in a year. Jagged is 8-1-0 in singles competition. He lost to Remmy at the season one finale event Lucha Fest in a Ladder Match, but he has never been pinned or submitted in 17 matches in LAP. This match is just on another level guys.

Alfonso Garcia: And look at this magnificent structure. Congrats to our production department for their incredible effort.

LAP coronacion II cage.png

Mac Smith: A perfect place for a special match like this, Alfonso. To win this match you have to pin or submit the opponent.

Cueball Lynch: Now the question is: Will Remmy still be the champion when he leaves this Cage?

Main Event: LAP LUCHA CHAMPIONSHIP (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg w/image.jpegimage.jpeg

REMMY SKYE (c) vs JAGGED (w/ Grace Harper & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

With Grace and Frederique as mere observers from the ringside, Remmy and Jagged offered a spectacular succession of dangerous aerial moves during the first minutes. The champion climbed to the top of the cage early in the match and went for the Skye Diver, but he missed the target. Remmy was rushing too much and Jagged took the opportunity to blast him against the Cage with his kicks. Remmy survives a pin attempt but he is still in trouble and the crowd chants his name. The champion reverses Jagged's finisher Jagged Edge and the challenger crashes into the Cage. Quickly Remmy rolls-up Jagged, 1, 2... Jagged kicks out! Remmy lifts Jagged for a knee pick followed by a thunderous one-handed bulldog. Remmy is now on fire! Grace and Frederique shout at the challenger but he doesn't move. The champion climbs to the top of the Cage for the Skye Diver again... yes! 1, 2, 3! Remmy is still the LAP Lucha champion!

Remmy Skye def. Jagged via pinfall (Rating: 66, Time: 12')

Alfonso Garcia: I can't believe it, Remmy Skye did it again! Remmy Skye celebrates one year as LAP Lucha champion! Thank you for watching us! This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 63

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-19 a las 0.30.36.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR CORONACIÓN II

6/7 @Charasmatic Enigma

6/7 @HiPlus

4/7 @KyTeran

Thank you for participating in the predictions contest.

Congratulations @Charasmatic Enigma This time the contest was so close that the only thing that made the difference was the third match of the tie-breaker! I tried to send you a private message with your reward but it seems you can't receive messages, so here is your reward:

To shake things a little bit in the women's division I'd like you to pick one wrestler to hire and one to fire:

1/ Choose one of these wrestler to hire:  Estrella Blanca, Maribel Mercado, Pamela Rojo, Purple Viper or Ursula Saez.

2/ Please choose a second one from above just in case I cannot hire the first one.

3/ Choose one of these wrestlers to fire: Houston Handley, Teresa Perez or Jaguar Queen.

It's nice that in the event where Remmy Skye celebrated one year as LAP Lucha champion the name of the winner is Charasmatic Enigma because many people think Remmy Skye is C-Verse's Jeff Hardy.

@HiPlus I couldn't deny Remmy celebrating one year as champion. He is setting the bar so high that it will be difficult to break his record in the future. Amazing Fire Fly is amazing.

image.jpegimage.gif

HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO IS LAP!

Hijo Del Relampago has been hired by LAP on an exclusive written contract for 2 years worth $90 per show.

Lucha America Productions owner Joaquin Soler admitted that "I've been a fan of Relampago for a long time, so having him in LAP is fantastic. As soon as his contract with BHOTWG expired we made him an offer. If he could achieve all those things in Japan I can't wait to see what he will do in the United States. He is a generational talent".

• Like 2