The Third Game: A Cautious Road to Glory

grumbles about Growth Limits.

Okay kids.  It's Adash again.  Aadesh.  I can't type.

JYL2pgu.png

JSIOO2O.png

Note the increased stamina and decreased tech; that should allow me to at least have like a...maybe 10-minute all-out match compared to version 1.  I copied this from the last topic.  Worse tech, but like...yolo?  Ignoring that this is the second try, and thus like...you only live uh...uh...OH RIGHT GROWTH LIMITS.

rWNUbWW.pngThree Ring Circus style, with Three Ring Circus match focus and Highlights angle focus.  As in, undeniably the worst kind.

spacer.png

41 points.  Not my best roll, but yo, 56 max is awesome.  Diplomacy at 4 is...neutral, right?  So I have 2 things I'm great at, and 4 that I don't do nuffins for.  Sweet.

• Like 3

The new guy who is both deathmatch and comedy just injured our champ.  As in, simmering tension.

Oh but ONE OF THE TOKYO MOUNTAIN GUYS SEPARATED THE LITERAL OWNER'S SHOULDER.

In other news, we're slowly losing more money each month.  So much for booking around that.  We can't get TV until Medium, by the dubs, so that's...also a thing that's fine.  Doesn't bother me.

• Like 1

Murugan, monkey-mask cool boi, and Garry the Entertainer, guy who maybe has a literal monkey idk, have bad chemistry.

sob

Taheji Konoe thinks Parvin Kishan sells like crap and can't work sob

GVANgCy.png

^That's pretty typical.  I'm gaining ~1 pop/month at the moment, 30% of the way to Merchandising level 3 (should make it in seven months, so Decemberish).  I might start making money in...6 months?  Maybe?  Oh, and a buncha people have moved to India.  Woo!

Kumar Kong is retiring.  Cool; he's perma-commentator, then.  And won't GET INJURED DANG IT.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

wJY0hsT.png

Man.  Am I glad that I don't have him in the main event.

In a Deathmatch.

Wouldn't want him to get injured ._.

ekZth4r.png

Man.

Am I glad that I didn't anger him a lot by dominating him.

wh2PWXW.png

Repeatedly.

nlyQAxs.png

A third time.

BeERc9d.png

Yoooo two legendary gimmicks!  And yes, Caulfield was supposed to get squashed here.

• Like 3

I made a tiny-everywhere iPPV broadcaster (couldn't go Cable/Terrestrial).  I want to see if we go super red.  Fun fact: I still have over $100k in the bank.  Upped the music to not get killed.  I'm mad pushing merchandising for obvs reasons.

T6dzabi.png

1. Dear god is that impossible to fail with this many events.
  2. Meh.
  3. Possibly problematic.
  • Like 2

Singh is the new booker for CMW.  My new company didn't get any gains, but...we were seen the world over for the first time, so that's...odd.  I'd understand Russia being an issue, but...

IT'S PAY-PER-VIEW YOU IDIOT.

Okay, so that was bad.  Perhaps I go Commercial?  Free-to-Air won't make me money is the issue....

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Thanks for the comment!

So, it turns out that Commercial everywhere still doesn't let me get popular, but I do get seen everywhere.  So that's kinda stupid, actually, but I'll assume it's due to not having any initial popularity.  Which leads to the question: am I better served re-rolling with a free-to-air broadcaster?  Answer: God no you idiot you'll lose a bajillion of dollars.

INSTEAD

It's time to do a worldwide tooooooooooour.

• Like 2

WTKfjY9.png

...NO POPULARITY CHANGES COOL.  So yeah, world tour next month I guess?  Still dumb that I can't gain half a point or something.

Rolled a 34 bleh injury shminjury

Rolled a 32 MMA shmimma

23. “Quick Learner” You suddenly have an eureka moment in the ring +10 to Experience Skill

Yo.  I'll take that and give myself Prodigy ligma

• Like 3

Signed Atlas.  Overused him in Angles.  Bonkers gimmick with a huge menace boost kekeke

Oh.  I signed Gianfranco Morelli (already had Roberto Milano so) and he broke Wes Stryker's ribs.  First match.  y tho.

Also, still don't have 1 pop anywhere weird yet.

ddFEtaI.png

Well, I do, obviously.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3

o nooooo USPW is Titanic (and my psych went up by one.  woo!)

Next day, as in 1st of October:

TCW is Big (SWF Large, USPW Titanic)

FUYUKO HIGA QUIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

We lost ~$27k last month.  With merchandising growing in two months, with the general trend upward of finances, we should be positive in ~9 months.  Ish.  We have 5 months of funds left.

.______________________________________________.

Query: Would a very small Euro-only broadcaster have been better?  I'd have another hundred or so thousand, I'd have no functional European pop cap/month...oh, and I gain pop in Europe 3/4 weeks woo!  But I don't have any numbers inn USA, for example, so it is slooooooooooooow.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3