The Third Game: A Cautious Road to Glory

I could get on the same network as everyone else.

Pros:

• I'd gain popularity a lot faster.

Cons:

• I'd have to make I dunno, a weekly event maybe?
  • Money loss?
  • Having to up my production etc.

luLQAvv.png

You're one half of the tag champs.

I'll look at his stats end-of-year to see if there was growth.

Thinking about going Middleweight to see if Star Quality moves.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Sad for ACPW.  Only $8,000 in debt, and they're going to die AND WON'T SELL OUT TO ME

Rangen with same profile as me quit CMW.  I will not rehire because I don't care.

Also released Murai "give me $800".

SAISHO closed Sunday 2, August, 2021.

Edited by Eidenhoek

Bit of an overview of the roster:

There is the stable "Russianz" which, hilariously, doesn't have that eponymous tag team.  It used to be the Eastern European second wave of hires, but only Cub Balowicz is left.  Now, it's a stable of (faux)-MMA people.  Cub is awesome in the ring, and there are some developing people that hopefully turn out well.

"talk" is the stable of African Earthquake, Karen Bilous, and Zofia...Vergara.  Earthquake has chemistry with Quake, so I might as well keep both around.  Zofia's solid in the ring, and Karen...I don't think has chemistry, but she does help whoever she's managing.

Top of the card are Walker Van Cleer, Fuyuko Higa, Andriy Boryokuken, Aadesh Ama...div...lad, Edison Silva, and Sergey Russianman.  And Paolo Galdalfini.  Gandolfini.  Linguine.  Andriy and I think Paolo can't call a match, but all of them have done well (Aadesh due to popularity, sadly).  Beyond that, there's the other Russian guy, uh...Ronny de Veuster...uh...Edwin Velasquez, X Force...three or four tag teams with chemistry...Cub, as noted earlier, Nigel Svennson...Landon Mallory...

So I have at least ten people I could, and should, let go, particularly as I went on a lucha-ish hiring spree (y'know, we ARE Lucharesu Entertainment, y'know).

• Like 1

Tristram Day died.  I'm applying to become owner (copying save if I do) and booker.  Meaning EVERYTHING to this point has not been for naught as I, somehow, have almost 30 popularity in Australia.  Er, Oceania.

Edit: Debonair David Peterson is Owner and refused to not be booker.

cqbmPie.png

friggin EPIC newspost

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

wmFZChO.png

• Eien and Pyotr cannot go All Out
  • It was too long.
  • DUUUUUUUUUUDE that is a COOL as hell booking (I didn't choose a winner).  Babyfaces eliminate the weakest heel, heel's rebalance with also taking out a tag member.  Then the third-best face is gone, then the heels lose the other member of the tag team.  Leading to the heels taking out the second-best face, cleaning up Maya, and then Aadesh solos Paolo, Walker, and Higa.
  • Like 1

~$350,000 until I can upgrade Europe to Very Small.  If I wanted to, I could already upgrade India to Very Small, helping CMW.  Which would be funny.

On that note, do I dare to start a CMW TV show?  Hmmmmmm

NO ONE CONTRACTED LUCY STONE-MCFLY ARE YOU INSANE (also her parents are divorced).

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

So we uh.

We got a small problem:

ThqG9Cn.png

Fuyuko Higa, is not available in Oceania.  And she has a contract in Europe (and Mexico), so she won't agree to become available in Oceania.

AND they only have ~$200,000.  So no broadcasting shenanigans.

It would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY smarter to stay with MWGP.  And I made a backup where I did.

BUT ON TO ZEN YEAH BOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Like 1

Switching from Comic Book Lucha Libre to Lucha Libre Entertainment.

aaC3oDe.png

Yeah, we need more production ($2,500->$7,500 a show), so...yeppers.  Money.

Luke Steele makes literally more than DOUBLE the entirety of the rest of the roster.  That's the $4k roster cost hits.

We can't afford the production, so APW's going to ream us.

I COULD, if I wanted APW to merc me (and DIW) open an Aussie-only Tiny broadcaster.  I'd save money long-run.  le sighs

Alsoalso, joining RAW would have broken the rules.  I can NOW (ignoring that DDP won't let me, and I can't kill him), but I couldn't then.

Oh right, I'm Small now (43 pop).  Rolling!

33. "Runaway Runway" Can't always be easy being a wrestler, at least you've got your modelling career to fall back on. +10 points to spend between Sex Appeal and Star Quality. Add Modelling Experience to your character

Star Quality boost HECK YEAH BOOOOIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii

I make money per show.  I think.  I'm going to add a monthly show to test.  Maybe.

WAIT.

If I made a very-small Aussie iSubscription service, I'd be losing money each month.  How is it possible that Wrestleworld would be better?!

I should eat the show penalty from APW, drop Wrestleworld, and lower my production costs.  Heck, if I make a competing network, I go $100,000 in debt, which...I should be able to get out of?  $165,000 actually, so I'd need...$32k/month to get out.  Whiiiiiiich...

Lemme think here and do that roll.

Edit: Game won't let me go into debt, and I don't know if Tiny would help (it would).

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

MWGP are tenth in the company battles ranking.  BCG.  OLLIE.  RAW.  All Medium, all lower (but still get preference from workers.

LMOrSEm.png

She lost to MAYA and Eien.  Well, I assume War Piece did, technically, but she's over 10 points more popular.  Game's stupid.

A probably-too-broken-to-be-of-value Sean McFly is coming to ZEN!

Damian Dastardly won the Conceptual title last show.

He handed in his notice.

I will kill you.

Edit: lul Way of the Dead is next.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

WINNOW opened at start of September.  Wooo.

Dropped out of Wrestleworld and did a Tiny Commercial gig (why can't I make Cable or Terrestrial things?).  Added a TV show (Zen Way of the Future).  Let's rawk.

Also I lowered production to make it way cheaper.  Long run, I'll merc APW with money.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

k1WDknP.png

I broke my nose.  We're 43 pop now.  I can live with kinda floating at...45-ish for now without increasing production (as I think our shows will do around 50-ish).  Get money/sponsorship to improve, then kick it back into high gear.  Also, at the big event?  Some uh...popular names are gonna get merced.

I mean Will Beaumont.  I'm going to bury him and get him injured.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

$45,109

So, my austerity measures are correct, but for the wrong reason.

I don't own Wrestleworld, so I don't have any costs running that network.  I just get 60% subscriber money (which isn't much).

However, I do need to have better production values.  So, are those production values, minus my subscriber money, a higher cost than running the Tiny network?

Yes, by like $4,000 or so.

Sure, my shows are going to get penalized, and I'll lose the regional battles, but I'm still getting more popular and not losing money.

Aside from the $130,000 or so I spent.  Aside from that.

• Like 1