The Third Game: A Cautious Road to Glory

ehCsjVK.png

Okay, so notice that I had a good angle in there.  While I'm sure I messed up the crowd again, that is pretty cool.  Can't wait to learn Eastern European; Entertainment-spam-a-go-go #ThatOneBroadcaster

Oh, and Murai Enimoto wanted a raise to $800.  I gave him 25%, and now he's on vacation.  Idiot.  You are NOT worth that much, at ALL.  Very good wrestler, but god no.  You were going to get a title shot, too (and lose but

Oh, speaking of someone who still hasn't faced Higa, I think:

1kelKhA.png

VG8wi33.png

Ah.  So he has.  still tho I OBVIOUSLY will pay him $100 are you insane?

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

KCCW opened; as that would be a downgrade, I'm not jumping.  And they only have $25,000; if they had a few million, then I absolutely would and make a bigger broadcaster kekeke.

Quake's doing political stuff per the news; fortunately he hasn't actually done anything, and he has the Squash Master trait, and manager chemistry, sooooooooooooooooo

Also, we lost more money this month due to ~$3,000 more worker costs (and higher show costs).  That's...annoying.  We have enough for six more months, so...whatevs.

• Like 1

ZsEhfF7.png

If he has bad chem with Walker he's getting canned.

Like, he won't, as he's very popular, but COME ON

GQULzL9.png

withawhat

Two injuries btw

Magnifico jailed two years for trying to pervert the course of justice.

Oh.  Darin Flynn, who I gave Prodigy to (it's his gimmick) left 21CW.  Let me hir him.

Oh.  I can't.  He's in JAIL FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER FOR 14 PLUS YEARS SINCE OCTOBER OF LAST YEAR.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Roster thoughts:

I have ~12 people that I probably ought to cut.  As in, the roster is too big; I don't know who I should cut just yet.  Candidates:

1. Joao Vicente: He's in terminal time decline.  He's not bad backstage, but...he functionally doesn't do anything.
  2. Thunderbolt: $40 per appearance is relatively high given his peers.  He's not bad, and he's done a bunch of 4x matches, and he allegedly does comedy matches, and there's the tag chemistry with Lothar Prime, and he's dating MAYA so nevermind.
  3. Acheron: Not a good worker.  Is menacing, which is cute.  Only $20, but like...he's totally superfluous.  Were it not that he's fluent in Eastern European.
  4. Murai Enomoto: The good: very good worker.  Can hit the 5x level on matches.  Has a bit of a team with Rokusomethingoranother.  The bad: $2xx/appearance.
  5. Sheik Ali-Al Avatar: Pretty popular and can talk.  Bad wrestler.  $30.
  6. Tribal Warrior: 33 pop.  $90
  7. Zeus: $250, a bit of decline, early 20s popularity.

I cut Joao.  That's it.

• Like 3

xQ7yAPo.png

I might.  Be able to buy them out.  Which totally is not against the rules maybe.

spacer.png

Okay so I thought it would take more than one warning but like.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guess what network just agreed to host all Curried Man Wrestling shows?

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

I messed up, as I was trying to fix CMW to have Garry as figurehead and no brand split.  Singh was lost as booker.

I then deleted my main player so I have to go to a backup.  Dang it.  Now I have to rebook the show sobs

I'm redoing until I don't get bad gimmicks and a 6x main event dang it!

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

Dulce Moreno is dating Chill.

Guess he's more husband material than Spencer Spade HA HA HA HA HA HA look up Chill's real namee.

Forgot to get CMW that network deal this time before their next show oops

PSFk8F7.png

OH MAN SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF MAYBE HE WORKED THERE AGAIN DUE TO MY SIGNING HIM AND SENDING HIM TO DEVELOPMENT-oh.  I think the Performance Center is closer to what a developmental territory was in erstwhile games.

Okay so Murai Enomoto wanted more money-fun fact is that he also works for WLW-and I said no.  He's angry, except not in CMW so

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

1. 2UGPpaa.png
    first 60!
  2. Also, that's 50-rated Singles match (he's been in multi-mans).
  3. Also also, forgot to role for hitting Tiny.

I forgot to roll pre-show, but whatevs.

I got 52 and 34 28 53

So 52 means someone gets +10 pop.  If it's a main-eventer, I lul.  But WAY more important is the +2 pop to the world for the company.  53 means I get +10 pop throughout Europe.  Again.  Which I lost half of to Andriy but whatevs.

Note for me: It's Eien Sekine

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

Shoot EDIT YOU FOOL also we're getting ~$40k sponsorship woo

Aadesh is going to turn face; after having a 60-rated Entertainment angle with Higa (who is passable at Eastern European.  Somehow?), I initiated his turn.  As in, it's April, and he's going to turn in December.

NPie13Y.png

I'm assuming that's due to my messing with the pop in the editor.  So long as it's fixed by next month, I'm not bothered.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Screw this.  Most people in the company have passable Eastern European.  I'm giving myself fluent.

Also I might be pissing off Jumbo Jackson.  Slightly.  Alsoalso fishing for chemistry-which, btw, the game does NOT show me neutral chemistry if I select it, and why can't I request a list of worker chemistry from my developmental company?  The game doesn't have to book the matches; just add the chem after...2 months, or whatever, send me mail that the profile is updated.

Also, I now realize that Acting is useless; if I just went with Microphone segments, it's unneeded.  So...free points!

EWA did a show in South West USA over a month ago.  why

Edited by Eidenhoek

jhb5acq.png

babaaaaaaaaaa gaaaaanoooooooooooooooosh

Two things:

• Almost got the 100-rated angle achievement.
  • Uh oh announcing oh noooooo.  HOWEVER, note that Martin Bloydell didn't specifically get dinged.

I did a microphone post-show segment.  Only a 73.  lule

• Like 2

Potentially-useful style shifts from Lucharesu Entertainment:

• Comic Book Lucha Libre: This allows me to do the other comic book styles, I assume.  It will slightly hurt my lower card due to not valuing in-ring as much.  I'd have to do Story Telling and High Spots vs. Comedy and High/Steal.  I'd lose my bonus sponsorship money, so that's...bad.  Really bad.  Nevermind.
  • Lucha Libre Entertainment: Interesting.  I'd need 15 minutes vs. 10 for top-tier matches.  I'd swap Storytelling in for the Comedy.  And I'd get more sponsorship money.  If I made the shows longer (gaining more commercial revenue, by the way), this....this might be a thing.
  • No-Style Style: Okay, but not great.  More angles, weirder matches, less money.
  • Yooooo Psycho Circus is nuts
  • Like 1