The Third Game: A Cautious Road to Glory

fffff I messed up the main event.  Tech Masterclass should be done to a dead crowd.  Calm Crowd->Tech.  No intervening match.  I still pulled a 59-rated show, and it was a 62 main event, but...

ALSO I GOT 2 POP EVERYWHERE KEKKKEKKEKKEKEEE

Note: If doing this yourself, drop Consistency, Safety, and Selling by 5.  Put that 15 points into Technical.  It'll help your match rating a lot and allow you to have enough skill to slow build.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3

flmK915.png

Hoping this helps.  I will require angles, which is...not good.  Yet.  I need my guy to learn Eastern European ASAP.  Also, my matches are less performance-based I think, so that's a thing.  Fast and Furious was our previous, btw.

Oh.  I need a comedy match now.  So...that'll work to calm the crowd.  More sponsorship and less wear-and-tear.  Woop.  OH!  No "important match must be long" and 10 minutes is necessary to get high scores.  wewp.

I think I like this style, tbh.  I can go Royal Puroresu if I'm insane, and I can go more popularity-rated if I want.  And 10 minutes is totally fine.  I like it.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

Wes Stryker: I'm annoyed a bit.  Got injured and it just kinda-

immediately bruises his eye socket

RabMzIM.png

Yeah, this is hurting my match ratings.  But, BUT, I'm less likely to...

have...

injuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies

Edit: I forgot to defend the tag titles.  oops

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3

HsKohF2.png

MAN AM I GLAD I DON'T PRODUCE A LOT OF INJURIES'

Okay so the show was 40-something, as the usual.  War Piece bruised his pec btw.  Walker Van Cleer says Yvonne Hicks, who injured Crusher, is charismatic and has upside.

ALSO, since Crusher and Notrious F.R.E.A.K. have heat, he's manipulating the locker room against them.

So the question is, who do I fire (Freak obvs)?

yoooooo our rating went down it's sub-5k again noooooo

• Like 3

On one hand, Atlas has an extremely marketable gimmick.  I shouldn't lose that.

On the other hand:

VOMWLfb.png

ajdBI63.png

Er.

On the other hand:

o no Atlas has 53 to match ability fffff

QX39kLn.png

I should have used him like I am Zeus

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOH

ciWMPkG.png

0MAKRtR.png

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 2

dTOEkhx.png

Cool note I guess?

D8xwNb3.png

new render I guess >________________>

Also DANG IT THE CROWD WAS ALREADY AT AN EMOTIONAL HIGH

U7FmaSW.png

It's not a bad Season Finale, but it isn't the 60 I was wanting.  Oh, "talk" is Karen Bilous, Haiti Voodude, African Earthquake, and Zofia ...uh...Ver...gara.

• Like 3

QQF0qJE.png

We're at 16 Pop in Russia; I'm not looking forward to managing pre-booking at all.  Nor the regional wars that-oh crap.

OH GOD WE'RE GOING TO BE IN LITERALLY ALL OF THEM.

Wait no are we?

I think we are.

Fortunately, since I'm only running shows in Russia, that's not going to affect my attendance at home.  Btw, Regional is Best Show, and Area is Star Power btw.

wyq7QWx.png

So lets' see.  That's a point of technical, TWO in psychology, 7 actual points in Experience...Entertainment went up.  Fundies are better...Stamina's improving...I'm...still annoyed at the Star Quality not changing ._.

Oh right, the roll!

39. “Run Forest Run”. You outshine everyone athletically. Add ‘Stud Athlete’ to your character. Add +10 across Power, Athleticism and Stamina Stud Athlete useless, and the Stamina is...maaaaybe good but nah reroll

3. "Trusted Companion" You gain the Loyalty of one of your roster (random roll from the list of your current roster). Booooooo

1. "Friends with Benefits" You gain one Working Agreement (you may try a different company if you are rejected) OR you can join an existing Alliance (assuming they let you in) OR you may invite another company to join your alliance (you may try a different company if you are rejected).

Yo.

YOOOOOOooooooo lemme think here.  I actually have (had, with Atlas ._.) the ability to do a LOT of trades lemme think heeeree.

So the issue is, who would I want?  Oh I can search duh.

Okay so the Big Three (SWF is Medium tho) in the USA won't do it so rerooooooooooooll (yes I could do 21CW for literally Adam Matravers but y tho)

UEW would have given me Hinote Dojo graduates btw

53. “Viral Video” A promo you cut is all over the internet. +10 Pop across entire base country

I mean.

Poggers bruh

Edit:
52. "Internet Sensation" One of your wrestlers (random roll from the list) has become an internet video hit due to a pirate recording of his last match. +2 pop for your company in every area that you already have popularity in and +10 pop for the wrestler in all areas

HMMM I WONDER WHERE I WOULD HAVE POPULARITY so obviously this is the god roll.  I didn't get it, but

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3

Okay so my base country is India, but the base of my company is Russia, so I'm going to do it in Europe, as hilarious as randomly improving my already-solid popularity in India to no benefit would be.

btw to make a new company in Russia with 2 pop would cost $100,000.  I...don't know if that means it's a developmental company, since that's...a separate investment?  It is a dev company.

I can't buy one I will balloon my roster.

Is totes going to buy one when he can.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3

i9Yxog5.png

No injuries, positive chemistry in the pre-show.  Btw, you can't have an all-out match beyond 45 minutes, period (I assume that a battle royal could do that?).

HOWEVER, I pray TCW try to use him tomorrow.  Because lul.

They did not ._.

Alsoalso, Irwin Gutmann won the TV title due to me not choosing a match winner.  He lost it back to Andriy, but I just figured out how Irwin got it in the first place (I think it was a triple threat with Zeus and Andriy).

• Like 3

js6Z3Gl.png

P.S. I have one more show to try to break Sammy's neck utilize Sammy the Shark.  If I move the event.  Which I have.

Re: Finances

It is possible that we'll dip due to company growth.  However, assuming we don't, should be in the white after this month.  So...April.  After April, we're making money per month.

Note: Not making money per show.

Oh, and 19th in the world kekeke

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 3